The Meeting

Story Info
Young lady goes to meet her Master.
1k words
3.67
31.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bus and looked out of the window. This was the day I would meet my Master. I was nervous, excited and scared at the same time. Florida was so far away from Seattle, where I grew up. I was suppose t come down here for a week to start my training in person.

Finally, the bus pulled into the terminal. I looked out of the window again. It's after dark. I grab my bag and stepped off of the bus. I walked over to the pay phone and called the number that you have given me. My heart pounded in my chest as the phone rang.

"Hello" I heard a voice say in a soft British accent.

"M... Master, It's Julie. My..."

*click* I heard the line go dead. I sat there, stunned. I looked around and spotted a vending machine and bought a few snacks. I sat eating my candy bar, feeling the warm Florida breeze on my neck. I look down at my watch. It was really late.

I stood up and decided that I should better stay at t cheap motel across the street. I stand and walk past the vacant lot.

Suddenly, I feel hand grab my from behind. A piece of duct tape is placed over my mouth before I can yell out. A blindfold swiftly covers my eyes. I feel him pull me into the vacant lot. I try to pull a way when he says, "If you do NOT do everything I want, you will be stripped of all your clothing, robbed, and left to stand here naked for all to see."

"Do you understand me?" he said with a strong Georgian accent. I nodded slowly. Where was Master?

"Well, do you agree to what I want?" he asked again. I nodded again. "When I remove the tape, I'm gonna fuck your mouth till the juice squirts down your throat, and you'll drink it all...But if you scream or try any tricks, ALL your clothes come off, AND I'll beat your ass 'till it's RAW! Understood?"

I whimper and nod my head again. Suddenly, I remember that I had to go to the bathroom really bad. I start to squirm.

What's the matter?" the man asks. I point down to my pussy. The man laughs.

"Oh...So you WANT to get fucked, eh?" I shake my head, and motion with my hands some more, a point again at my pussy.

"Oh, I see," he said, "you need to pee, right?" I nod again and squirm. I have to go so bad! I feel the man's hand go under my skirt and I know he can feel that I'm wet.

The man lifts up my skirt and in one swift motion, rips off my thong panties. He spreads my legs and places a small cup between my thighs. My stomach is camping so bad by now, that I can't hold back any longer. I slowly start to go to the bathroom. I blush bright red. Here I am, peeing in a tin cup for a man in an abandoned lot, and part of me is getting turned on! I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to pee into a man's mouth...

I finally finish and the man grabs my head, a pushes it down onto his penis. He remove the tape from my mouth and let out a soft yelp.

"Do it now, Bitch. Remember what I told you."

I have no choice. I open my mouth and gently lick the tip. I can taste the salty precum. I wrap my lips around the tip and gently start to suck. I run my tongue along the bottom if his cock. It's so big, I wonder how I could fit it all down my throat.

Suddenly, the man grabs my head and forces his entire cock down my throat. I can feel it eNote my throat and I start to choke and gag.

"Relax your throat muscles and swallow the dick completely, or I will choke you." The man chuckles, "may not be a bad way for you to go, eh?"

I decided to try it. I relaxed my throat and felt his huge cock go all the way down my throat. I was amazed that I could get the whole thing in there!

The man grabs me by the hair and rams his dick in out of my throat, thoroughly fucking my face. I can't help my self, I'm getting so wet.

After a few minutes, I felt his cock shudder and felt him cum into my mouth. I greedily swallow like a mad woman. I savored his manly taste as I lick all that I can from his wonderful dick. The man pulls his dick out of my mouth.

"Now get down on your hands and knees like the good bitch you are." He says to me. I obediently get on my hands and knees, longing to feel his wonderful cock in my tight, wet pussy.

The man gets behind me and spreads my legs wider, so that I am completely open to him. Suddenly, he rams his hard cock into me. I can't help myself, I cum instantly. He fucks me with long, powerful strokes. I can hear him grunting behind me. I let out a low moan. I couldn't believe it! I was being raped by complete stranger in a state I've never been in, and I was ENJOYING it! I feel myself cumming again.

I notice my body is starting to shake. I yell out as my orgasm lets loose. I feel myself come again and a gain.

The man speeds up his thrusts into me. Suddenly, he lets out a loud growl and empties I can feel him cum deep inside of me.

He pulls out of me swiftly and I feel suddenly so empty. I sit up to say something, but the man gently touches my lips. I feel something being put into my hands. The blindfold is taken off of my eyes.

I look down and see that he gave me back my torn panties. The man grabs my hand. I look up at him.

"Are you ready to come home with me now, Pet?" he asked in a BRITISH accent. I looked up at him a gasped.

"Master?" I asked. He smiled and pulled me into his arms and kissed me on my forehead.

"Come, pet. There's is much for me to teach you..."