The Meeting

Story Info
So now I guess you're both my little sluts.
2.7k words
21.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now, after having been put in his place by the VP and the HR Manager, he was completely under their control. Most of the time, it actually felt just right, a good place to be. But every once in awhile he himself starting to slip into old habits. He usually caught himself before it became an issue, before he actually told some secretary that her "ass looked hot in that skirt," or purposely brushed up against one of the women in the narrow hallway.

He always managed to catch himself by recalling how coming under their control had been a blessing both personally and professionally. He'd found that he enjoyed the act of subservience. Serving Mistress VP- he was hers- felt like a privilege, he enjoyed worshipping her and being under her command. It made him more productive at work and the personal benefits were many. And his obedience had been rewarded. On the job, he had gotten promoted twice already and found himself working closely with the VP and the HR Manager to, among other things, solve just the sort of problem he'd been. In addition to his regular tasks, he'd become sort of a recruiter, identifying employees who needed to be dominated, either because they had an obvious submissive nature or because they were overcompensating and needed to be put in their place. In the 8 months since he'd found himself with his legs in the air, greedily sucking the HR Manager's strap-on and begging for more of Mistress VP's in his ass, he'd identified five candidates, four of which had actually worked out. They were evenly split- two women, two men. The latest was an attractive girl with jet black hair that fell well below her shoulders and a firmly-shaped but soft figure. Just the sort he normally would have hit on. It was hard remembering his purpose when he'd asked questions to gauge her interest. It was all very hush hush. Nothing explicit, just some questions to get a sense of whether they might be open to such an arrangement. Sara's demeanor seemed to beg for it- she was very quiet, with a doe-eyed innocence, but also an underlying sensuality that came through if you sat down and talked to her. Once he had a hunch he'd arrange an interview with the VP and HR Manager. They took it from there. Even though he could tell if they now belonged to Mistress VP, most of the time he never heard another word about the person.

Sara was sitting across the table from him, taking minutes, while the VP and several of her Department Heads went back and forth about something he'd lost track of long ago. He was bored, his mind started to drift, and the old habits returned. He started playing the mental game that Mistress VP had forbid, the one where he'd pass the time in slow meetings by looking around the table and imagining what each woman would look like if he bent them over the conference table and took them doggy style, slapping their ass with each stroke; and then if they were on their knees with his cum on their lips and chin. He'd score each 'event' and then declare an overall winner. Sara was new to the competition and he was sure she'd be a contender. Instead of taking notes, he jotted down their scores, purposely skipping Mistress VP because that seemed like too much of a violation. As usual when he played the game, he wasn't completely hard, just at the point of soft swelling- nothing visible. But when he got to Sara, he could feel his cock straining against the fabric of his pants, creating a visible bulge. He slid his chair a little further under the table to avoid being caught and went about trying to discreetly adjust himself. It was then that he noticed the silence. Everyone was staring at him, obviously anticipating an answer. The expectant looks on everyone's face didn't really intimidate him- he came up the usual BS answer that 'he'd have to look into it before he could offer a definitive answer.'

It was the look on the VP's face that threw him. She knew. It was obvious from the "you've been naughty" stare and the smirk that began to show on her face as she thought about how to punish him. She immediately dismissed the meeting, but asked Sara and him to stay behind for a moment. As the last person was leaving she asked her to close the door. Adam closed the spiral notebook he used in meetings, hoping she wouldn't notice that, too. They all sat in silence for a few seconds as Mistress VP smiled and chuckled to herself, first looking him over and then glancing at Sara.

"Stand up. You've been playing that game again haven't you?" Adam stood, saying "Not really," but then realizing that not only his words had betrayed him but, even more obviously, his hard cock pointing across the table. "As usual, you're a pathetic liar. I thought we beat that out of you."

Sara looked stunned. Adam could tell that although she'd been recruited for just this sort of thing it hadn't actually happened yet. At first she looked down, as if to pretend not to see or hear what was happening, and then she said something about 'this seems like a private matter' but she said it so meekly that he could barely hear it. Before she could finish, Mistress VP gave her a stern but inviting look and said "Don't worry, this is exactly where you belong. You'll see."

Mistress VP returned her attention to him saying, "Let's see how everyone did this time," while walking around the table and then opening his notebook. As she glanced at the scores, Adam still standing there with his dick hard, and Sara alternating between looking at the floor and taking it all in, Mistress VP added, "Just so you understand, my pet, Adam here has been a very naughty boy. He likes to play games. He likes to pass the time by imaging the women of this office sucking and fucking him. Women he will never have, women who are far superior to him. I thought I had broken him of that but I can see my work is not yet done."

Sara shifted in her seat, as if starting to get up to leave.

"Sit still, Sara. It's time you came to understand some things. First I'll show you his place in our world and then I'll teach you yours. I'm guessing that from what I know of you that you are not only okay with that but it's what you've been wanting for awhile. Am I right?"

Sara was speechless, only turned red with embarrassment, and then found her full voice for the first time. "Yes… yes, maam."

"You do mean Mistress, correct?"

"Yes Mistress."

She turned back to the notebook looking amused as she read. While she ran her fingers over the sheet with one hand, she grabbed his cock with the other, testing its firmness. "Seems like we have a winner. Adam here thinks you're something special. Highest rating of everyone," as she yanked one his cock, "Can't you tell?"

Mistress VP walked halfway all the way around the table and stood behind Sara. She gave a wicked smile as she first rested her hands on Sara's shoulders and then began to caress them. Sara stayed in her seat, breathing heavy, the urge to leave now long gone as she arched her back and Mistress VP's hands slid down to her upper chest, then to cup her breasts, and finally her fingers coming together to tweak Sara's nipples. Sara purred a little, and then groaned with an intensifying pleasure when Mistress VP sharply pinched and held her nipples. Mistress VP pulled her hands away and stepped back, Sara still trying to arch her back and push her nipples into her hands. Mistress VP laughed and walked back around to Adam.

"You're still hard. Do you still think Sara rates high? How high did the sight of me touching her rate? Don't bother to tell me, you're harder than ever."

She stood behind him, pressing her breasts into his back while grabbing his cock with one hand and pulling one of his nipples with the other. "So you'd like to jerk off, huh? We'll see about that. Take off your clothes. I'll be back."

As she disappeared into the side office Adam began to undress. Sara still sitting there, now watching without any trepidation. He quickly shed my clothing, hard cock now in the open air, and Sara pulled her own nipples with one hand, put a finger under her skirt with the other, and the put her finger in her mouth to taste her own wetness. She only did it once, as if afraid of getting caught. I stood still once naked, and stayed in silence for the three or four minutes that Mistress VP was gone.

When she returned, she was carrying a small bag and wearing a black and red corset, perfectly fitted, stockings, heels, and her favorite strap-on. Adam's dick jumped, and Sara was on the verge of losing her mind.

"Did you touch yourself, dear? I bet you touched yourself, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sara said, "just once."

"Once is more than enough. You need to learn your lesson. But first, let's get Adam situated."

Mistress VP pulled out a good-sized butt plug and some lube and ordered Adam to sit on the edge of the conference table. The plug had a suction cup base. She worked the plug into his ass and then told him what he was to do for them. "You're going to put on a little show. Since you like to visualize women riding your cock we're going to watch you ride one. Sit on the table so you're riding that plug as if you were a women riding a cock. I don't just want you to sit there, you need to really work it, to ride it and rock back and forth. Pretend it's my dick since I know you like that so much."

He obeyed the Mistress, sitting on the table so that the dildo's suction base was attached, and began to slowly rock back and forth.

"That's good, that's what we like to see. A nice cock in that ass. Does it feel like Mistress' cock?"

With that she stood on top of the table and dangled her cock in front of my face. "Show me how much you appreciate my cock. Show me that you belong to this cock, that you belong to Mistress' cock. Lick it, suck it, show me how greedy you are for it." As he devoured Mistress' cock, she turned her head to Sara and said, take off your clothes too, I want to see you play with those nipples. I want to see how you touched yourself. But don't even think of getting an orgasm."

Sara did exactly as she was told, feverishly grabbing and pulling her nipples, her other hand touching her clit until she came close and then removing her hand to lick the wetness. This really got him going, and Mistress seemed to enjoy the job he was doing.

"Yes, you're always a good little slut when it comes right down to it. At the very least, you treat Mistress' cock right. And I can see why you rated Sara so high. " Then, abruptly, "Stop both of you. Adam, you just sit there for awhile and watch as I give Sara the spanking you deserve."

With that, she sat in one of the chairs and pulled Sara over her knee so that her ass stuck up just right. Mistress VP first softly held each bare ass cheek as if to get a feel for it, then caressed each, and then finally let loose a slap that made him understand why her office was so far away from everyone else's. Sara gave the usual initial reaction of pain, but the "ouch" was quickly followed by a deep-throated groan of pleasure that surprised even the Mistress. "So I see that you like that. Good, let's do some more."

As Mistress VP spanked Sara's ass with her bare hand, Sara squirmed with delight, working her ass into the air as if trying to make sure that Mistress had the best angle. Sara began a steady moan of delight that peaked whenever Mistress' hand came down on her cheeks. Sara's nipples were protruding beyond belief. The sight of this got me going, he could see the pre-cum on the tip of my penis.

"So now I guess you're both my little sluts. Is that right?"

They both said "yes, mistress," as she stopped spanking Sara and motioned her to kneel on the floor. Sara did so, and Adam could tell that she, too, she was wondering what was next.

"Let's see if that's really true. We'll see who the better slut is, who loves Mistress' cock the best."

With that she had Adam remove the plug and lie on his back at the edge of the table. "Sit for a minute and imagine what it's going to be like for the Mistress to fuck that ass again. As for you, my dear, it's your turn to watch for a little while. I want you touch yourself but don't cum until he's about to. I want to see you both cum at the same time. Better get it right."

Mistress VP pulled out another plug and set Sara up just like I had been. Sara had obviously taken plugs in the ass before because she worked it in without much too much effort. As Sara began to work her ass on the plug, while playing with her clit and occasionally pulling her nipples, Mistress VP stood over Adam and dabbed her fingertip in the pre-cum that had collected on the tip of his penis. "Here, consider this the appetizer," as she placed her finger in his mouth, "make sure you swallow it. Such a good little slut- you're catching up with Sara. Fuck me good and you might pass her."

Mistress VP leaned over Adam, her body on top of his. He could feel her cock up against his as she held her face close and ordered him to open my mouth. "Add this to it," she said, as she aimed her spit to the back of his mouth. Adam savored the slight saltiness of his Mistress' bodily fluid, imagining instead that it was her cum She gnawed on his nipple while pulling his cock for a little bit, daring, but also forbidding him to cum.

"Legs up, my little slut. Give me that ass, ask me to fuck it."

"Yes, Mistress, please fuck my ass. Please give me your cock Mistress. Make me your slut, Mistress."

"We both know you're already my slut. I just want you to show Sara how true it is."

Mistress VP slid into his ass, extending his legs so that she could get full strokes. "That's it, fuck that cock. Show Mistress how much you love her cock, show her how that ass belongs to her."

She started off slowly but quickly picked up the pace. Adam took every inch, grinding his ass into her, begging for her cock, showing her how he was truly her slut. Finally, she allowed him to touch himself. "Now I want you to cum. I want you to cum hard so that it shoots up on your chest, just like you imagine cumming all over the women of the office."

Adam grabbed his cock and began stroking, eventually getting into a rhythm that matched each time the Mistress stroked her cock into his ass. As he rubbed his cock up and down, as the Mistress owned his ass, as Sara was being a good little slut by riding the plug, he found himself reaching a new level of pleasure. As he looked into Mistress VP's gaze he saw a wicked smile come across her face and then he saw her hold up a small device. He heard a buzzing sound and glanced over at Sara. She lost it, body quivering, almost convulsing to orgasm as the plug began to vibrate in her ass. He came hard and shot long. Not just reaching his chest but his chin and lips.

"Good," Mistress VP said, as she used her fingers to make sure that he got a good taste of himself, "think of that next time you want to cum on someone's face. And Sara, make sure you lick up the rest."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Fantasy Threesome Wife finally gets the threesome she's always wanted.in BDSM
The Anal Bead Task Ch. 01 Master orders me to find 5 different people to remove them.in BDSM
The Coffee Table She is tied to the coffee table so he can use her.in BDSM
The Dress She pays the price for buying the dress without permission.in BDSM
Your Personal Librarian Pt. 01 Public librarian submits at work.in BDSM
More Stories