The Meeting

Story Info
She meets her Master.
1.4k words
4.21
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has waited with anticipation for this day and now it is here. She has prepared herself per His instructions and now wait naked in the room for Him.

His Drink is made just as he ordered Crown and Seven with a lime. She is moist and steamy already as she has fantasized about his body and becoming HIS for some time now. Thinking about the things he will do to her in obtaining his pleasure with his new toy.

This is the first meeting of many to come and she is eager to please.

There is the knock and her stomach knots as she moves to the door. Standing behind the door she opens it and as he steps in she welcomes him with a hello and a smile.

She immediately drops to her knees and bows her head waiting for his instruction.

He looks at her, she is not what she once was but with his insight and vision he only sees what she will become, his beautiful well trained and obedient slut.

He tells her to get by the bed on her knees. She moves closer to the bed, watching her crawl makes his cock grow to hardness, that firm ass swaying as she moves.

He then takes his clothes off and she gets a look at his fine body and that magnificent cock that she hungers for. His cock is growing and so close to her lips she can almost taste him already.

"Suck it cunt let me see what your mouth can do."

She eagerly takes his cock in her mouth and sucks him taking more and more until she has all of him in her mouth. He lets out a groan as she begins long stokes with her mouth on his cock. He reaches down and takes her nipples in his hands and twists and pinches them making her wence and withdrawl from his cock suddenly from the pain.

"DID I SAY STOP SUCKING SLUT?" She takes him in all the way feeling his hard cock pushing against the back of her throat. He holds her hair and fucks her steadily with his cock making her gag on it he is so deep in her throat.

She can feel his balls contract and tighten as they slap her chin and she knows he is close. He continues to move with her fucking her face as she moans and gives him this fuck hole, never stopping the twisting and pulling on her nipples. He bucks one last hard thrust, Groans loudly and holds her head in place pumping his cum down her throat. She swallows as much as she can in one gulp and he stays there until his cock relaxes while she licks and swallows the rest of his cum.

"Good fucking slut" he says as he pulls himself out of her mouth.

" Now get your ass on that bed ass in the air." she quickly gets on the bed

"Spread those thighs for me."

Taking no time all he moves and positions himself between her thighs and starts rubbing her clit. She bucks and moans so hot and wet from sucking him that she is in need of orgasm herself. He rubs her clit and slides two fingers inside her wet cunt.

"OOhhhhh." she lets out the moan letting him know she is close.

"Dont your fucking cum without permission slut, what a wet fucking slut you are."

She knows that she is on the edge.

"Can I cum Sir?"

"NO!" and he stops rubbing and finger fucking her.

" oh God don't stop please. " she begs. Her clit so swollen and ready to be touched one more time... her pussy dripping, she is wet and ready for what is to come.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you like the slut that you are."

Her head spins with excitement as she knows she is finally going to feel this man inside her she has waited so long for. With one thrust he enters her wet and ready cunt, burying his cock completely inside her.

She lets out a low animalistic "UUMMMPPHN!"

"YOU LIKE THAT COCK SLUT?"

"OH yesss SIR. " he then starts what is going to be the fuck of her life, stroking long and hard pounding into her wet pussy.

OOOOH that IS a wet pussy." he says as she pushes back now meeting his every stroke.

"oh fuck me harder please" she moans. "fuck me with that hard cock SIR fuck your slut."

He laughs at her need and continues to pound into her with all his force. This just excites her more as she knows that he is taking this fuck for himself with no regard for her pleasure, strictly for his own. The realization of this hits.

"OH can I CUM on your cock SIR?" "Pleeeeese can I cum SIr."

'Yes Bitch cum Now."

Her pussy immediately responds to him contracting with a violent orgasm.

"OOOOHHH fuck yeah fuck me fuck me please fuck me Master, take your slut." He keeps the rhythm going until he knows she has finished. He can feel the pussy tighten on his cock and suck him in deeper, cumming on his cock. He slaps her ass three times hard and tells her what a good tight hot pussy she has then he withdrawls.

The emptiness makes her moan loudly as he pulls out. "SMACK' again on her ass. She yelps from the sting. She feels the tip of his cock rubbing on her ass bud.

"OH please don't Sir" .

"Don't what BITCH?!"

"PLEASE SIR don't fuck my ass."

He strokes the head of his cock against her opening pushing against it she knows that she must take what is to come.

"YOU know that I'm gonna FUCK that ass that is what you were made for."

As she tries to accept what is about to happen to her she goes deeper into that sub space where only HE can touch her mind, he pushes the tip of his cock into her tight ass and feels the stretch, hot, thick, cock, wanting to push into her with one thrust comes to his mind but knowing that she will be trained to take this in time he spanks her ass while just the head of his cock is buried in her ass.

"UMMPHH" she cries out.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT CUNT!" as he pushes two more inches into her breathe is short and fast.

Trying to relax he grabs her ass cheeks and spreads them open even more to accommodate his cock ... holding her cheeks tightly in his big rough hands he pushes even more of his thick hot cock inside her. Her head drops as she is impaled on him.

"OH THAT IS MY TIGHT ASSHOLE." He begins to pump in and out not even waiting for her response. Her ass then relaxes and opens and she now wants him more than anything she has ever wanted in her life. He owns me she thinks to herself as he pumps into her with more and more force .

"THIS IS THE WAY I FUCK MY SLUT."

"oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS." she cries as she feels her orgasm mounting...fucking her in the ass makes her crazy and feels like one constant orgasm after the other.

" MAY i cumm SIIIIIRRRRRRRRR?" she cries as she knows it is too little too late she bucks wildly on his cock as he fucks her ass.Cumming hard on his cock her pussy,ass, and mind a blinding flash over and over again as she convulses on him impaled deep inside her.

" YOU BITCH YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT." He holds her waist tightly and fucks her as he has never fucked another ass before....making her scream as his cock impales in and out of her ass. Her ass feels as if it has been split in half she accepts the fucking knowing that he will take it anyway. Fucking her tight ass he cums into her with a loud grunt filling her ass with cum his hot seed flowing deep in her bowels with his second orgasm. He holds her there impaled on his cock not moving while her ass muscles milk his cumm .

" You are gonna pay for cummming before I gave you permission." He says as she turns her head to see his face.he is smiling at her and withdrawls from her ass. "Now go clean up my sweet little pet."

"yes Sir" she smiles back at him and goes into the restroom not looking forward to the punishment that she knows will come because her body betrayed her and lost the control, but knowing somewhere deep inside that she wants the pain from his hands on her body. Totally happy that she now is finally with her Master.