The Meeting

Story Info
A visit to a modeling agency isn't what Kara thinks it is.
10.4k words
3.71
84.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara walked through the outer doorway of number 8 Carroll Street and left behind the hot July air that had dogged her through the neighborhood she had been finding her way around these past thirty five minutes, after she exited the #13 bus. She had double and triple checked the address on the small piece of paper her friend Laura had given her.

Kara stood in the small hallway connecting the outer door to an inner locked door.

On the wall was an intercom system with many room and suite numbers and a button next to each one. 12 businesses in all Kara noted, counting the buttons and room numbers. She had always had the habit of noticing things like this. Her mom called her a counter. She said Kara's father had been a counter. He would come home from the deli Kara's mom had told her and inform her how many men had been slicing cheese and how many, meat. He would tell her how many slicing machines the deli had and how many refrigerators.

Kara found the number written on the paper, and the name she had been given next to this number, on the intercom.

Kara read: Salacus Modeling.

She pressed the button and waited. She wasn't waiting long. As her finger left the button on the wall a buzz sounded and a gentle male voice issued from the intercom.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"I ... um, have an appointment to have a meeting with Mr. Peterberry ... uh ...at four." Kara had spoken in her usual halting nervous tone. She was always a shy and sweet girl who didn't date, and had only a few friends.

The soft gentle voice answered her. "Are you Ms. Kara Wellmont?"

"Yes sir," Kara replied.

"I will buzz you in; you may come upstairs by using the elevator in the lobby. Thirteenth floor, our office is the only one on the floor, so just walk right in when you see our doorway Ms. Wellmont." The soft voice receded and a harsh buzz followed during which Kara pushed open the inner door and walked inside.

Kara was relieved to find the lobby incredibly cold. The air conditioning apparently was turned to the max, and Kara breathed deeply and felt her damp body dry nicely after the long walk through the streets on this hot summer day.

Kara looked in the mirrored wall of the lobby near the elevator and fluffed out her long blond hair, and examined her make-up. Kara found her face to still be very presentable, but she still took out her lipstick and reapplied some to her full lips.

She felt self conscious in the extreme in the revealing outfit her friend had recommended to her.

Her tight pink dress hugged her breasts and her shelf bra pushed them up and made them much more prominent than normal. She saw that her nipples which stuck out over the bra were hard and obvious in the cold air of the lobby, and she felt her face redden at this sight. Kara also wasn't used to wearing such a short dress. The hem came to just a few inches past her ass, which was round and enticing she had to admit in this dress.

Kara's legs looked longer than they were in this dress, especially with the high spiked sandals she wore. Looking in the mirror Kara's own assessment of how she looked was that she looked like a hooker. Laura had said she just looked hot, and to get a job at this firm she had been told you had to be hot. Laura has said that, no skinny aloof cold catwalk queens need apply to Salacus Modeling.

The elevator doors opened and Kara walked toward it. A man walked out and stopped to look her up and down. Kara shivered and smiled at the large muscular man and looked past him at the open elevator door. The big man did not smile back but simply continued to look at Kara as if she were an insect. She felt a watery feeling in her stomach and looked down and back up at the elevator again, wishing she was someplace else.

Slowly the big man, still scowling at her, stood aside and motioned her into the elevator. "Good day, young lady," the man said in a voice devoid of good wishes Kara thought to herself as she quickly got onto the elevator.

As the doors closed Kara saw the man turn and watch her, staring straight into her eyes. Just at the moment the doors finally slid completely closed he smiled a smile that seemed to be the least friendly smile Kara had ever seen.

"Have fun!" he called out as the doors closed.

'Why would he say that to me,' thought Kara as the elevator carried her upwards.

Kara stepped out of the elevator and was relieved to see the door to the modeling agency right in front of her as she exited. She hitched her handbag up high on her shoulder and looked down at her shapely legs and thought; I do look hot, and then stepped through the door.

Kara walked in and strode quickly up to the reception desk with an assured smile on her face, before she even registered what the room looked like.

Then it all came into focus.

The reception area was bare with nothing on the walls and no couch or even a proper waiting area. In front of Kara sat a man behind a desk. He was wearing a black t-shirt and as he stood she saw he wore jeans. He smiled a mirthless cruel smile.

"Hello Kara, glad you could come." Kara recognized the gentle voice on the intercom. Only now all gentleness seemed to have been bled from that voice, and in its place was only coldness.

Behind her Kara could hear the door bang shut and then a double clicking sound as if a series of automatic locks had closed.

Kara looked around quickly and saw that behind the desk was a wall that was open on both sides leading to a much larger room beyond, but the quiet and low lights told her that no one else was in this office, if indeed office it was. Kara had no idea how she knew these things but she felt sure it was true.

The man began to step out from behind the desk and walk to her.

Kara felt her stomach turn to ice and begin to do a flip flop, and she turned and ran back to the door, only to find it - as she had somehow known she would- locked. Kara fumbled to open her bag looking for her mace can. 'Not here!' she thought as she tore into her handbag. 'Why? Why didn't I take it,' she thought desperately. Kara found her house keys and made a fist around them, the point of her house key sticking through her fingers, and then turned to find the man right behind her.

She used her self defense training from the gym and thrust out the key into his face, only to find his hand, powerful, wrapped around her wrist, stopping her punch. He twisted her wrist hard and pressed into her muscle and she felt her hand seem to open on its own. The keys dropped harmlessly to the floor at her feet.

Kara remembered the self defense class and brought her knee up into his groin, screaming as she did so. "Ahhrrgg!"

Her knee connected with air as the man side stepped her blow.

The man grabbed her upper arm and brought back his other hand and punched her in a quick jabbing motion, in her stomach. He punched hard enough to knock the wind out of her but not hard enough to injure her badly.

Kara stumbled back against the locked door and looked up and made a fist and threw a jab which the man swatted away and then, stepping into her slapped her face with his open hand. She felt this snap her head back and her cheek burn.

Kara reached up to her face and as she did the man stepped behind her and slipped his arm around her throat and placed his mouth to her ear.

"Stop struggling you fucking cunt," he growled in her ear, only making her struggle more. He pressed his arm to her throat harder and she found it difficult to breath.

"If you keep flailing about like this Kara, I am going to fucking knock you out." Kara heard these words and slowed her struggles, but she was already beginning to feel like it was hopeless as she felt her resolve leave her body giving in to this man.

Kara thought to herself, 'I'm going to be killed, I'm going to be killed." Suddenly she began to struggle again as her terror at dying began to give her strength again.

The man took away his arm but swung her around to face him and slapped her face.

Once, twice, again and again, he hit her until Kara was crying and cowering against the desk. She had no idea how she had stumbled back this far, and she could not even raise her hands to defend herself, she suddenly found, and simply stood and sobbed as he slapped her over and over. Now his hand was in her hair holding her head as he slapped her harder and harder until Kara began to beg and plead. She could hear her voice almost as if it were some other persons.

"Please, please! Don't hit me anymore! I'll be good I promise!" Kara was hysterical but she could see the man stop his hand in mid swing, and then smile at her, and lean close to her face to spit on her forehead.

Kara felt the spittle drip down her forehead and down the bridge of her nose. She shook all over and suddenly became aware that she was urinating.

Kara face burned with embarrassment as she felt her piss filling her panties and dripping down her thighs, until she could here it dripping on the floor beneath her.

The man looked down at her and spoke softly, "You've pissed your self I see, you little tramp. Good. A fucking whore like you should be as dirty as she can be, you filthy pig."

Kara shivered and looked up into his eyes and said, "I'm not a pig."

"Oh but you are, little fuck, you are," said the man, with a sneer, gripping her arm and pulling her along behind him past the wall behind the desk.

Kara stared in horror at the big open room filled with nothing but a padded bench and some tables filled with frightening looking objects. Seeing this, she began to moan deep in her throat. "Please don't kill me," Kara begged as she was dragged to the bench.

The man snorted derisively, "I'm not going to kill you. It isn't worth my trouble. We are just going to do with you what god put cunts like you on this world for."

"No! No please don't rape me, please!" Kara sobbed.

"So what is it you don't want me to do kill you, or rape you? It does have to be one or the other." said the man flippantly, as he dragged her roughly to the bench and turned her to face him.

The man reached out and ripped Kara's tight pink dress down and off her shoulders and tore it as easily as tissue paper from her body, leaving her standing and shivering in her bra and panties.

As the man turned toward the table behind him, Kara looked from side to side and found herself staring around the large room, and found it to be a bare rectangle. It did seem to be an abandoned office space that this man must have rented out to lure woman to.

Kara thought, 'Why did Laura send me here?' She glanced back to the man and saw him looking at some ropes and shackles. Terror bubbled up out of her and she began to scream and turned to run toward the window in the back of the stripped down office space. "Help! Oh God anyone please!" Kara tripped and stumbled but caught her balance and continued to run toward the window.

At the window she pounded with her fists on the glass, not caring if her hands went through, not caring if she was cut or that she was half naked at the window. Kara saw the street far below and cried and shouted even louder as her fists bounced harmlessly of the window she pounded on. She was hysterical now and it didn't matter how high the building was; she would have jumped across to another building if she could have.

Kara saw a man in an office window across the street looking out and staring at her banging on the window.

"Help, help me! Oh please, see me!!" Kara screamed, and as she watched the man turned and casually walked away from his office window at sat at his desk.

Something yanked back hard on her long blond hair and she began to sob uncontrollably as she realized the man was dragging her back away from the window sill. "Please, please, let me go, please don't do this!!" cried Kara as she struggled to keep from falling as she was dragged backwards to the long bench.

"Sorry Kara, it doesn't work that way. You can't talk your ass out of this, and that is how it is, Kara," said the man mildly. He almost sounded sad one might say, but at the same time as if his word was final.

Kara cried even more loudly, her eye make-up running down her cheeks.

Robert felt locked in, and not in his own head.

He loved this feeling. The feeling that he was watching himself hurt his victims. This was the only way he could do what he wanted to do, and not feel the horrible guilt he would have if he did this the way he once did.

The feeling of his hand on Kara's hair; her weight as he dragged her; made his heart beat quicker.

The sound of the crying girl made him smile and stiffened his cock.

Her pleading and begging made him feel powerful.

But still he was locked inside his head, and this took away his guilt. He always needed the rush and quickening of his desire that raping a helpless girl gave him.

Turning his head he twisted Kara around and pushed her back onto the bench.

"Please, please! I don't want this!" Kara cried. "I want to go home!"

Robert smiled and flipped her over and took out a pair of cuffs from his back pocket and slapped one side over her left wrist with practiced ease. The other side he attached with just as much ease to a metal ring in leg of the bench. Now with the girl attached by one wrist he easily attached her other wrist with another cuff, then took out his knife and showed it to her, making sure she saw it in his hand.

Robert sliced through her bra strap and then pulled it roughly off the young woman.

Grabbing each ankle he used rope to tie her ankle to the benches legs one on each side.

Robert inspected his work as the young woman sobbed. She lay with her arms hanging over the front of the bench attached to the front legs of the bench. He head hung uncomfortably over the side, and she had to struggle to keep her head up to look at what Robert was doing. Her legs were on either side of the narrow bench, with her ass pointing up at him enticingly. Robert reached down and un-hooked two heavy snaps and pulled the back half of the bench away from under Kara, making it apparent that the bench was in fact not one long table, but rather two small ones attached to each other.

Taking the bench away left Kara's ass at Robert's disposal, and he salivated at the prospect.

"Now we will have a nice bit of fun, Kara," said Robert softly.

Kara felt the man running his knife over her skin.

The tip scraped down her shoulder and traced around her shoulder blades, causing her to shiver and whimper. "Please don't hurt me," she moaned.

"Don't hurt me, what?" the man cooed at her.

Kara sobbed quietly and said, "Don't hurt me, sir." Kara felt the blade run down her back and over her hip and slip under her thong's band. A slight pressure and she felt the thong come loose as the man sliced through it. She felt him pull her thong away and felt her face burn as she knew he was looking at her exposed pussy.

Kara felt the man press his knife into her tender flesh between her legs at the spot her upper thigh met her pussy. Then, suddenly, she felt him take it away. "I will not hurt you Kara; I am only going to enjoy myself with you. And I will do this by humiliating you and using you just the way you want to be used." She felt the mans breathe at her ear but was to terrified to turn and look into his face.

"I do not want to be used," Kara said, her voice shaking. SMACK! A hand cracked against her ass so hard the blow echoed in the nearly empty room. "Yes you fucking do!!" the man screamed into her ear causing it to ring uncomfortably.

Kara turned her face and saw the man pulling off his pants and shirt. She found herself involuntarily gasping at her first glimpse of his cock. The man walked to the table nearby and took a whip made of many strands of leather; examined it and then replaced it. Kara shivered as she saw him lift another cruel looking toy; it was long leather covered paddle covered on one side with metal studs.

The man turned back to Kara, a cruel look in his eyes.

She could see his prick again and had time to see how intimidating it was. The mans cock bobbed below his muscular belly, standing up straight out, hard and stiff looking. It was at least 10 inches long, but this was not what caused Kara's stomach to clench, rather it was the thickness. His cock seemed to be as thick as Kara's wrist, with an angry swollen purple head.

Kara hung her head back down, and she could see through her hanging blond hair that the man had come to stand in front of her head. She heard a whistling sound and then she felt a pain as if a dozen men had swatted her left ass cheek at once.

'OWWW!!" screamed Kara. She knew instantly this must have been the paddle the man had had in his hand. "Look up at my cock you fucking whore!!" the man screamed at Kara.

Kara looked and found it bobbing an inch from her mouth.

"Open that hole you fucking slut!" Fresh tears burst from Kara's eyes.

Robert grinned happy knowing that in her position the girl could not see his face, could not see his delight, as plainly as he felt it at the moment.

Oh yes, indeed, he was locked in and ready at that moment. Ready to satisfy his special need in a way nothing else he could do to a girl would.

"Open wide you cunt," said Robert, trying to keep the sound of menace in his voice.

Menace worked Robert found, and if you did not menace you risked having your cock bitten off. When Robert had first done this type of thing the third time around a frightened little whore had bitten his cock off. It was good to have it back a day later, and he never did that again. He always menaced his victims. They had to fear for their lives, and he never made that mistake again.

Somewhere in Robert's mind he blanched at the sudden memory of his cock being bitten off. Where had that come from? He was constantly worried about his sanity, except when he had a little slut at his mercy, such as he did now.

He knew he would enjoy this little cunt very much. He grabbed her hair in a tight fist and pulled her face up and brought the paddle down again on her other ass cheek.

The sound of the blow and the following sound of her scream of pain echoed throughout the empty office space.

Her mouth hung open and snot dripped down into her mouth.

Robert leaned down close to her mouth and spit wetly into it, reveling in listening to the young girl coughing and trying not to swallow. Standing quickly he smacked her ass again with the paddle yelling, "Swallow cunt! You swallow my spit, my cum my anything, bitch!"

Quickly Robert looked back to see her throat work and swallow his spit. "Now tell me what you will do you cunt!" Robert shouted angrily.

"I ... will," Kara sobbed out the words, "swallow anything you give ... me ...s-sir."

"Good girl. Now suck this cock, and one nip, one slight tooth slip, and I will knock all your fucking teeth out! Got it?" growled Robert.

'Y-yes, s-sir," stammered Kara.

"Good!" said Robert, suddenly shoving his thick cock into her gaping mouth and straight to the back of her throat.

Kara felt that she would never again breathe, part of her mind said that she should bite down, cut the fuckers dick off, but she could not do it, could not bring her teeth to bear. She could only hold her mouth wide as the man assaulted her violently.

She felt her hair held in the vise grip of one of the mans hands, and she felt him set his paddle down on her back as he gripped the bottom of her throat and she felt certain, felt his cock slide into her throat.

At first she thought she would vomit and than she realized she had suppressed her gag reflex enough that she could hold back the contents of her stomach.

The mans cock pumping in and out of her mouth, fucking her face mercilessly. As he did he hurled obscenities at her continuously.