The Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
3rd submission in the series... The next day.
1.2k words
3.5
6.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petros55
petros55
1 Followers

He awoke to the half-light of sunshine through the drawn curtains, not sure where he was... Then, seeing the woman lying next to him, realized it had not all been some amazing dream!

Not ready to wake up quite yet, he lay back down beside her, put his arm over her, and settled back in... Still asleep, she rolled onto her side, with her back to him, so he fitted his body behind her, spooning her. Her soft skin felt good against his chest and stomach, and he held her close to him... he always felt very sensual in this semi-conscious state, and his hands drifted over her body, almost as if they had a mind of their own...

She was vaguely aware of his movements, but quickly fell back to sleep... in a dream, she was being caressed- the soft, gentle touch was very soothing, and she basked in a feeling of well-being... she was being held, and it felt so comfortable, so safe... the hands stroked her arms and shoulders, down her back and around to the front of her body, cupping her breast. It wasn't an overtly sexual touch, and that was nice, too...

The hand slipped down her body, across her belly, and she felt fingers playing in the soft curls above her pubis. A warm glow began to spread from there, filling her body... She felt his body behind her, curled up close to her, and wriggled a little to make better contact, to feel more of his skin against hers. As she did so, she felt something else, pressing against her backside...

Holding her like this, slowly caressing her body, wanting to touch her without waking her up, he let his hands drift across her... her shoulders and arms, her neck, ever so gently down her chest to take her breast in his hand, just holding it softly... she stirred slightly, but didn't seem to mind, so he let his hand wander downward to feel more of her.

The sensation of her skin under his hand, the softness of her breast and belly, the wisps of hair he felt below that... all combined to begin to arouse him. He felt a little guilty, touching her and playing with her body while she slept, but then remembered that she hadn't seemed to mind too much the night before! He imagined her getting turned on in her sleep, as though she was having an erotic dream, and coming to consciousness in a state of arousal, and the thought excited him... he could feel himself getting harder, his penis pressing against her bottom...

In her dream, her lover was kissing her back, and she could feel his erect penis pressed up against her. She felt herself becoming moist at the thought of his hard cock slipping inside her... she could feel his hands on her, touching her... fingers stroking her pubic hair, and reaching further down, slipping between the lips of her vagina. A low moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she savored his attentions. Not wanting to wake from this dream, she parted her legs slightly to allow him better access...

Very slowly, still not wanting to disturb her sleep, he let his fingers move down between her legs, and was delighted to find a delicious, slippery wetness there! Becoming bolder, he moved his finger down into her slit, then back up to touch the very tip of her clitoris with his wet finger... he felt her breathing a little faster, and she moaned softly... "Mmmm..." as his fingers went back inside her.

Her hips moved as she pressed herself harder against him, enjoying the sensation of his cock against her ass. He withdrew his hand from the front of her, and gently ran it down the back of her leg. She responded by drawing her knee up, crooking her leg slightly. His hand wandered back up to her ass, tracing the curve of her bottom down to her wet pussy. She was so wet and open, and he replaced the motion of his fingers with the head of his cock, taking it in his hand and moving it up and down in her swollen slit. It felt so good, as her wetness coated his member, and he slipped his wet cock up across her clit, gently stroking it.

Slowly coming out of her dream, but wanting it to continue, she reached around behind her, feeling for the shaft of his cock. She could feel his hand on it, stroking himself slowly as he moved the head around on her pussy, and up over her clitoris. She wanted to see him pleasuring himself, but didn't want to move from the position she was in. Instead, she took his cock in her hand, stroking it with him, feeling her juices on him.

Moving her leg slightly to expose more of herself to him, she took his cock and rubbed her pussy with it, rimming the opening. Almost involuntarily, he began a slow pumping motion with his hips, and the sensation of his prick moving against her wet pussy was more than she could stand. Placing his head at her entrance, she arched her back, bringing herself in closer contact with it, and letting it slip inside her. She gasped as, with one long, slow, delicious motion, he slipped the full length of his cock into her, savoring the warm wetness of her pussy as it surrounded him, taking him all the way into her.

He lingered there for a moment, enjoying the feel of her ass pressed against his belly, flexing his perineal muscles to create a pulsation in his cock. She responded by giving it a gentle squeeze with her internal muscles as he slowly withdrew. It felt so good...almost like she was sucking on him with her pussy!

He rolled closer against her, pushing his cock back into her as he did, and embraced her from behind. His hand went to her breast, so soft and full, the nipple becoming harder as he touched it. Her hips moved as she tried to get more of him inside her, feeling the head of his cock as it touched the walls of her vagina, swelling slightly as he moved in her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" she said. "You fill me up!" He continued to move slowly in and out of her, and she delighted in the gentleness of it, the lack of urgency allowing her to take in every delicious moment of it, every detail of how his cock felt sliding in and out of her. He reached his hand around to the front of her and gently massaged her swollen clit, and she in turn reached behind him, pulling him closer to her.

The feeling of his slow, steady fucking, combined with his fingers on her clit, were beginning to heighten her arousal, and her breath quickened as he buried his cock inside her and stayed there, moving only slightly in and out, deep inside her. It felt amazing! As his cock seemed to swell even more, she gripped it with her pussy, and then, suddenly, felt her climax come up from that deep place, and overtake her.

He felt her writhe in his arms, her pussy convulsing on his hard cock, and knew she was having her orgasm, feeling the energy of it, almost as though he had climaxed himself... as her breathing slowly subsided, he held her there for a long time, happy to have been able to give her such pleasure, and share in it...

petros55
petros55
1 Followers