The Mentor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

Her voice was a whisper now.

"And when you told me to go home and work on my story, you know what I did? I went home and touched myself. Thinking about you. That's right. You and me. Together. Doing this. And I was so wet. Laying in my bed. Playing with myself. I don't think I've ever been so wet. Can I show you?"

He stopped sucking and looked up at her.

"What?"

"I want to show you. How I touched myself that day. Can I?"

He gulped again.

"Yes, I want you to." His voice was simple and direct. Innocent.

She raised herself up. He took in the sight of her body, aglow in the firelight. Her back was arched, her full breasts sitting high, her nipples erect and upturned. Her thighs were splayed, revealing a glistening pussy, newly shaved and impossibly wet.

She brought two fingers to her mouth, and wrapped her lips around them. All the while, her eyes were fixed on his. Slowly, she lowered her fingers to her pussy and started to slowly run then along the swollen lips. She slipped them inside the hot wetness. It was the relief she'd longed for. It felt so good.

"I thought about you kissing my breasts. Licking them and sucking them. It made me so turned on, so wet."

He watched her intently, without blinking. She slowly lowered herself so that her pussy pressed against his hard cock. She felt so warm and wet against him.

As her fingers found her clit, her eyelids closed to half mast. Her hips began to undulate, sliding her pussy along the length of his shaft. She'd wanted this for so long.

He watched her fingers disappear into the slit and then slide over the clitoris. Again and again. She tilted back and let out a long moan.

"I thought about you touching me. Your hands on my body. On my skin."

She took his hand in hers and placed it on the velvety skin of her hip. His other hand found her other hip which continued to rock in a slow, sexy motion.

"Feeling my ass. Barely touching my skin. Electric."

His actions followed her words, lightly touching her round ass, sending shivers through her body. "And taking my breasts in your hands. Squeezing them."

He did as he was told. Her fingers continued to massage her pussy lips, sliding up and down, and over her clitoris, while she slid back and forth against his rock hard cock.

"Ohhh, yes. And pinching my nipples. Hard. Yes, like that. Ohhhhh."

She was working her pussy with both hands now, her arms pressing her pendulous breasts together. Beneath her, his fully erect cock was completely covered in her wetness.

"And touching my wet pussy. Oh, God. Feel how wet I am."

She took his hand from her breast and pressed it against her pussy. It was dripping wet. She held his hand in hers and started to rub her clit with the pads of his fingers.

"Mmmmm. That feels so good. And then I'd make myself come. Thinking about you touching me. Putting your fingers inside me. Put them in me now."

He brought his other hand to her pussy and pressed his fingers inside her. She let out a long moan as he penetrated her. It was the tightest, wettest pussy he had ever felt.

"Ohhhhh, I'd come so hard. With you touching me."

She was holding his fingers against her clit, rubbing it like a vibrator. With his other hand, he pressed first two, then three fingers into her pussy, pushing them in and out like a hard cock fucking her. Her body began to shudder.

"Yes...Yes...Oh God...Oh...Yes...Yes...Don't stop."

Her body was bucking now as he fingered her with both hands. He watched her, spellbound. She was so responsive. So in tuned with her body. So uninhibited.

While one hand kept rubbing her clit, she brought the other hand back to find her ass. She led the tip of his index finger, glistening with her juices, into her tight hole.

As he slipped it inside her, the sensation was too much. Her orgasm peaked and she cried out as it sweep over her like a creating wave. She fell forward, her body pressed against his, her mouth next to his ear. He could feel her breath, hot and panting, her breasts heaving against his chest.

She had wanted to seduce him. To show him she wasn't the prudish, inhibited undergrad that first walked into his office those many months ago. She was a woman, a confident, assertive, adventurous woman who was in touch with her own sexuality.

Her intention was to turn him on, to make him want her. Instead she had ignited a sexual passion in herself she had never known before. In the process of living out what she thought was his fantasy, she had lived out her own, and experienced the greatest orgasm of her life.

Oh God, I hope I didn't blow it.

She slowly lifted herself up to look at him. His chest was rising and lowering as if he, too, was breathing hard. She looked down to see his cock, still hard and still pointing straight up to his chest. A dollop of precum pooled at the tip.

"Wow," she whispered. "You made me come so hard. That was incredible."

He looked deeply in her eyes.

"You were incredible. You are an extraordinary woman, Eve."

"You're an extraordinary man. And now, I want to do something extraordinary for you. What shall it be, hmmm?"

A knowing smile crept over his lips.

"You're the newly published writer. Use your imagination."

She gave him a playful shove.

"Not fair. I told you my secrets. And I had the greatest orgasm ever. Now I want to return the favor."

She sat up, beside him, and looked at his naked body. Seeing him fully naked for the first time, gazing up at her with those brilliant, beautiful eyes, made her heart flutter. His body was long and lean, fit, with a beautiful, golden rod laying against his stomach.

"What shall it be, then? What's your fantasy?"

He smiled and arched his eyebrows.

"I know this will sound like a cop out, but your fantasy was my fantasy."

Of course it was. That was by design.

"Well, that works out nicely, doesn't it?" she laughed. "But surely you must have another one. Something you always wanted to do but were afraid to ask?"

She smiled playfully, sitting on her haunches, her knees spread. He looked at her, her blond hair full and disheveled, her gorgeous round breasts, her glistening pussy.

"I must say," he answered. "The imagination runs wild with possibilities."

She looked down at him, smiling, laying on his back, his cock pointing straight up towards his face.

Remember, he likes to be led.

"You know, when I was writing my story, I'd imagine the things my characters might do. You know--research. I'd imagine things I'd like to do. With you."

She moved next to him and lowered herself until he could feel her warm breath on the skin of his stomach. She kissed him gently, then again, moving down his body. Her gaze never left his.

"I'd fantasize about you and me. Like this. Kissing you. Licking you. Making you hard." She could see his cock raise and lower as it throbbed.

"I thought about how I'd use my tongue...and my mouth...on your cock. It's true. I fantasized about licking your cock. Softly. Like this."

She glided her tongue along the length of his shaft, slowly, ending at the tip.

"Do you want to know more?"

"Oh, God yes," he replied.

She smiled.

"Good. Cause it really makes me hot. I would think about tickling you, with my tongue, right below the head, like this. " She flicked his tender underside with the tip of her tongue then circled over the tip, again and again. He moaned aloud. She could see his cock growing bigger in front of her eyes.

"And I'd imagine standing your cock up like this, and licking it, and kissing it. Up and down. While I stroke it."

His body was squirming now. She could see him licking his lips. Grunting.

"And then, I'd make my lips super-soft...and wet...just like my pussy. And I'd take you into my mouth. Caressing you with my lips. And my tongue."

She slowly lowered her mouth so that the tip spread her moist lips. The head popped into her mouth just like a tight pussy. Her tongue slid over the head, sending electrical shocks through his body. It felt like heaven. She released him with a smacking sound.

"I'd let you fuck my mouth. My warm, wet mouth. Just like it was a pussy. My warm, wet pussy."

She licked her lips and made them full and let the tip press inside, spreading her. Then she swallowed him deeper. Sliding her velvety, wet lips halfway dow the shaft. In and out he went. As if he were fucking the warmest, wettest, tightest pussy ever. He let out a guttural moan. She released him, sounding out of breath. She was still stroking him. He was rock hard.

"And then I'd take you all the way in. Deep in my throat. I don't know if I can. But I want to try. Do you want me to?"

"Oh, yeah," he growled in a low tone.

She hovered over the glistening cock, spread her lips, her eyes fixed on his, and lowered down on the head and shaft. Deeper and deeper she took him. When she had him halfway inside her, she hesitated, then closed her eyes. He watched as she slowly took him all the way into her throat. It was so nasty watching her swallow him, the way it spread her lips, that it took every bit of willpower to keep from exploding his cum deep in her throat then and there. When she finally released him, she was gasping for air.

"Wow," she panted. "That's a first for me. You are one big man."

"And you are one incredible woman. I had no idea." She lay next to him, catching her breath.

"But you haven't even come yet. I wanted to live your fantasy. To give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

"We've got all night for that," he answered softly.

They were laying on their sides, their faces a foot apart.

"But what can I do. I want to make it special for you."

He touched her lips gently with his fingers.

"It will always be special. Because it's you."

Eve felt a warm glow permeate through her body. How she'd longed to hear those words.

"You know what I wanted to do to you from that first day I met you?"

She looked at him earnestly.

"Yes. More than anything."

"This."

He slowly leaned into her, cocked his head, and brought his lips to hers. He brushed them gently, then harder. His tongue darted out and found hers, dancing together. Their kiss seemed to last for an eternity.

She felt such a deep and abiding love for him at that moment.

"And this."

He moved atop her, bracing himself on his elbows. His eyes, brown and soulful, looked into hers as she felt his body press against hers. He kissed her neck, her collarbone, her breasts. He worked his way down, slowly, to her tummy, to her hips and to her thighs and knees. He kissed her feet, holding them gently as if they were some rare relic. Then he started to work his way up her body.

His eyes and hers were locked as he kissed the inside of her legs, first one then the other. Higher and higher, he kissed and nibbled, using his tongue to tease and tickle her. She was watching him, with his strong shoulders and thick shock of curly hair. All she could think about was the moment when his mouth would reach her pussy.

He blew gently on her swollen pussy. But he didn't touch it. He spread her legs wider and then got a mischievous gleam in his eye.

"Do you want to know what I thought about when you were sitting in my classroom?"

He was playing her game now.

"Yes," she answered breathlessly.

His was hovering above her aching pussy. She could feel his breath.

"As you sat there with your short skirt and high heels. Writing your brilliant words. You thought I was sitting at my desk, engrossed in my own work. But I wasn't. I secretly looking at you. Looking at your beautiful legs. And your beautiful body. Thinking about the sweetness that lay between your legs."

Eve shuddered with excitement. Was it true? Did he want her like that? From the beginning?

"I wanted to make myself invisible and creep up on my hands and knees. I'd ever so slowly pull down your panties. No one would know. And you'd spread your legs for me."

Yes, this is exactly what she wanted too. More than anything. Eve spread her legs wide for him.

"Do you want me to taste you, Eve? Hmmm? To lick you with my tongue? Do you want me to eat your beautiful pussy?"

He blew lightly on her swollen pussy lips. Her body shook with excitement.

"Yes!!!" she moaned, arching her back and tilting her head back. She felt electricity shooting through her body she was so excited.

"Then I want to hear it. I want you to beg for it. And I want to hear you come."

It didn't take much for Eve to beg. She wanted it that badly.

"Oh, I want you to lick my pussy. I want it so fucking bad. Please. Put your tongue in me."

Her body bucked and she raised her pelvis up, bringing her dripping wet pussy to his face. But he didn't relent. He pressed her hips back down to the floor.

"I'm sorry. Were you talking to me?"

"Oh Brett. Don't do this to me! I need it so bad! Lick me, dammit! I want you to fuck me with your tongue! Please! I want you to fuck my fucking pussy with your fucking tongue! Now!"

With that, he smiled and gave her pussy a long, deep lick. She let out a deep, animalistic moan, her body writhing.

He went to work on her with a vengeance, tonguing and nibbling her. He pushed his tongue as deep as it would go, amazed at how tight her pussy was. He found her clit and sucked it between his lips. Her orgasm came fast and hard.

Throughout, she was moaning, and cursing, and intoning him to continue.

"Fuck yes! Oh! Fuck! Yes! Give me your fucking tongue! Oh!"

By the time he began flicking her clit with his tongue, she was screaming.

When her orgasm finally subsided, he lifted himself up, his eyes on fire. He gathered her up in his strong arms and stood, holding her in his arms before the fireplace.

"That was so amazing," she gasped, her head spinning. "Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom."

He carried her in up the stairs to the master bedroom. Her head was still spinning from the intense pleasure she'd just experienced. Being whisked through the air in his arms just added to the sensation.

He laid her gently on the bed and she looked up at him. This brilliant, handsome, naked man looking down on her with such desire. She felt electricity coursing through her body.

"What are your intentions, kind sir?" she asked with a sly look in her eyes.

He smiled wryly.

"I intend to make love to the newest voice in American literature."

He moved to her, his lips on hers, his hands caressing her body.

She was tingling all over. She felt like a live wire, electric. Everything seemed to be swirling.

"I'll do anything you want," she gasped. "Anything."

"Anything?" he answered, playfully. He was sliding his finger into her still wet pussy.

"Oh, yes. Anything." She was panting now. "What is it you want?"

"I told you. I want to make love to the hot new author on the literary scene. And I do mean hot."

"I want that too. I want to feel you come inside me. Deep inside me."

"Shall I wear a condom?"

"I'm on the pill." She paused. "I'm okay without a condom. I don't want anything between us. Ever."

"OK," he said softly.

He was laying atop her, between her legs, face to face. He guided the head of his cock to her pussy and slowly pushed it inside her. She was incredibly warm, wet and tight. She let out a gasp.

"You okay?" he asked, softly.

"Yes...you just feel so...good."

He slowly pressed his pelvis forward and slid his long cock inside her. She felt like a velvet vise around his hard cock.

"Ohhhh," she cried out.

He rocked his hips again and slid himself further inside her. She tilted her head back and let out a long moan.

Again, he slowly thrust his cock inside her. This time, to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted. "I can't believe how fucking good you feel!"

She wrapped her legs around his back, her arms around his neck.

Once more, he pumped his cock into her. She lifted her pelvis to meet his. They began to move together, in perfect unison, like they'd been fucking each other their whole lives.

He raised himself on his hands, and pulled her legs over his shoulders. He pressed his cock deep inside her and started rotating his hips.

"Yes, do that!" she cried out, her voice desperate.

He thrust into her again, this time rubbing her clit with his pubic bone.

"Mmmmm, that's good. Like that."

He started to thrust into her, quickly, over and over. Lightning strikes. Then he slowed and rubbed against her clitoris again.

"Ohhhhh, God. That makes me want to come. Ohhhh, I'm going to come again."

"I want to watch you," he said. "I want you on top of me." His voice was dark, commanding. She liked it. It excited her.

He rolled over, pulling her on top of him. She sat up, facing him. She could feel him deep inside her.

She looked incredible. Her full, blond hair cascaded to her shoulders. Her body was flush. Her nipples rosy and extended. He looked down to see the base of his thick cock spreading her lips. He held her by the hips and slowly pulled her down onto his cock.

"Ohhhhh," she cried, her voice ragged and breathy. "You're so ...fucking... deep. I can't believe how deep you are."

He watched her intently as he slowly raised his hips in air, going deeper still.

"My God!" she cried. "You're going to split me in two!"

He kept his pelvis raised up in the air, high. Her hands were on his rippled stomach, her mouth open.

"You like it?" he smiled.

"So much," she gasped. "You don't even know."

He began to slowly raise and lower his pelvis, rotating his hips. Massaging her insides.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned.

"Are you my sexy girl?" he growled. "Are you my brilliant, sexy, nasty girl?"

She was whimpering now, so close to coming.

"Oh yes. Yes."

"Then touch yourself. Show me how nasty you are."

She gave him a knowing, sexy look and brought both hands to her pussy. She spread her lips with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Her eyes were trained on his, her mouth open.

He kept pumping his cock into her.

Her orgasm came fast. And hard. He loved watching her give herself over to the rising pleasure, grinding against his hard cock. She was a picture of pure sexual abandon.

She collapsed on his chest, spent. Her hands gripped his hard pecs. Still he was hard and long inside her.

"You still haven't come yet. Here I've had...what...three, four orgasms. I've lost count for heavens sake. And you haven't even had one."

He took her head in his hands, gazing into her eyes.

"You know, I haven't had sex in a while. I want it to last. Besides, nothing turns me on more than to see you turned on."

She embraced him, laying her face on his chest.

"How long has it been? Since you made love?"

He grazed his fingertips over her back.

"I don't know. More than a year, I suppose."

She was brushing her fingers over his nipple.

"With your wife?"

There was a pause. She wondered if she'd gone too far.

"My soon to be ex-wife, to be exact. The divorce papers were filed last week."

Eve lifted her head and looked at him earnestly.

"I know. I was here when she brought them by. She told me."

He brushed a lock of her hair from her face.

"Yeah, I know. She sent me a message. She enjoyed meeting you. It seems you've gotten the Guinevere seal of approval."

Eve looked from one eye to another.

"Does it bother you? That we talked? About you?"

"Hardly," he chuckled. "What good writer ever passes up a chance to do research?"

She smiled, relieved to have gotten that out in the open.

Sensitive. Confident. Sexy as hell. I think I'm in love with this man.

"So, a whole year huh?" she asked, playfully. "You must be a horny old toad."

He smiled, gripping her by the ass.

"Who're you calling old, missy?"

She smiled slyly.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, huh? Take advantage of me?"

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers