The Mentor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan released my cock, and then I felt fingers -- presumably hers -- joining Laura's on my ass. The fingers wiped up and down my crack a few times, and then before I knew what was happening, they closed again around my cock, this time stroking it even more fluidly than before because of the lubrication.

They both continued for a few minutes, Laura pushing her finger even further into my ass. I was afraid that they would make me cum like this as the arousal was building in my body. My breathing became heavier as I was hunched over the back of the couch, but then I felt Susan's fingers release from my cock and I felt a hard smack across my right ass cheek. I yelped an involuntary "Ow!"

Susan said, "Tsk, tsk, Bob -- know cumming for you, my pet. You should know that you can only cum when we women give you permission."

I resisted the temptation to put my hand back on my sore ass to rub it, and simply replied in a defeated voice, "Yes, Mistress Susan."

"That's right, and don't you forget it," she replied. "Okay, Laura, you can stop that." And with that command, I felt her finger removed immediately from my asshole. It felt very open and empty, much more so than it had ten minutes ago.

"But we're not done with your training yet, are we ladies?" Susan inquired of the other two. I couldn't see how they reacted, as they did not say anything, but I presumed they nodded in acquiescence. "Yes, we have much more to do."

I once again heard and felt Susan step away from behind me, and it sounded like she was walking around in the living room of her hotel suite. I then heard one of the other two women walk away, and then heard the sound of shoes tapping in the bathroom, and the sound of water running. I assumed that was Laura washing her hand after she had been working my asshole so vigorously.

I heard both pairs of feet on the carpet as they approached me again. There was no movement for a minute, and then without warning, I sensed a flash through my blindfold. This was quickly followed by two more, and I realized that somebody was taking pictures of me, prostrate over the back of the couch, all spread open for the world to see. Just more evidence that I assumed Susan would be able to use against me in the future.

Much to my surprise, though, it was Sarah's voice that I heard next. "Now that will certainly make a pretty picture for us, don't you think my dear?" she asked. "Where do you think we should hang one of those -- in our bedroom, where only you and I would get to see it?"

I mumbled to her, "Whatever," which was followed by another, albeit lighter, slap upon my ass. "Is that the proper way to address me, Bob?" she said.

"No, Mistress Sarah, I'm sorry. I would rather you not put that picture anywhere, to be honest."

She laughed, and said, "Don't worry, I was just joking. But it's nice to know that I have it if I ever decide I do want to use it. Or perhaps even share it with my friends here, right ladies? It will make such a nice complement to the pictures that Susan took the other night in the bathroom."

The three of them laughed about that, and then I heard somebody walk away again. I heard something being put down on the glass-topped table, and I hoped it was the camera.

Sarah walked back toward me, and I heard her say, "What about this, Professor Bascom? This could be fun?"

Susan replied enthusiastically, "Oh yes, it definitely could!"

I had no idea what they were talking about, but then I sensed somebody leaning over me. I felt fingers on the blindfold, and it was pulled down below my eyes, but not off my head. I blinked a few times as the bright light of the room assaulted my eyes. As they adjusted, I realized there was something right next to my head. I turned my head that way to get a better look, and my jaw dropped open when I realized what was there.

"That's right, Bob," Sarah said. "Think it's time for the next step of your training."

To be continued...

12