The Mercy Fuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Is she really pitying him, or does she still want him?
1.4k words
2.76
34.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly stepped into the slinky black dress in front of her full length mirror. She was excited. No. That's a lie. She was percolating! It had been over a week since she had last seen Nick. It had been over TWO weeks since he fucked her. She was horny. Damn! Was she horny.

She zipped up the back of her dress and made her way over toward her large cherry wood dresser. Should she wear pantyhose? No way. Not tonight. Besides, it was way too hot for that. Or was she way too hot for that? She opened the top drawer and rummaged through all sort of underwear. Panties or no? She pulled out a few pairs. What kind of panties? Thong or Boyshorts? She considered a tiny, red G string. She like the way her ass looked in them. She wasn't sure what kind Nick like most, though. In the end, it didn't matter to her as long as they ended up around her ankles, or better yet, on the floor sometime tonight. Fuck it. She threw them all back in and closed the drawer. No panties tonight.

Kelly checked the dress out in the mirror again, turning this way and that. She loved this dress. It complimented her body the best. Not too revealing, not too tight. But, certainly moved with her. She ran a hand through her dark red hair. Should I wear it up? She pulled her hair back in a ponytail, letting a few strands fall down her face. Yea. That was it. The hair stays up, Kelly decided when her cell phone rang.

"Hello," Kelly answered smiling.

"Hi," a dejected voice replied through the phone

Kelly closed her eyes and drew in deeply. "Hello Mark."

"What are you up to, Kel?" Mark replied solemnly.

Kelly rolled her eyes. Is he crying again? "Nothing really. I'm just getting ready to go out."

There was a pause on the other line. "Oh."

Kelly shook her head. She didn't want to be rude, but this was getting out of hand. She wasn't his shrink. She wasn't even his girlfriend. She hadn't been his girlfriend for years. And these calls were too much. "Is everything alright, Mark?" Kelly knew it was a loaded question. She already knew that everything wasn't alright.

"No," Mark said rather drearily, "I'm really depressed. Is there any way you could come over or something. I really could use the company," he trailed off.

"I'm sorry, Mark, but I can't. I've got plans tonight."

"I'm just ... I'm so lonely any more," he said ignoring her, "I was going through my parents ... well my dad's house. Trying to decide what to keep, what to get rid of. I just can't decide. You know, I grew up in that house."

"Yea, I know Mark," she said patiently. She heard him tossing stuff around. "I used to live in the house next door. We we're friends growing up. Remember?" She left it at that. No need to remind him how they "dated" for a while their last year in high school. Like he would forget, anyway.

"I know. I remember. I'm just so ... I don't know. Sad," he trailed off again.

"I'm sorry Mark. I really am," she glanced over at the clock on the nightstand, "Look, it's getting late. Why don't you rent a movie or something ..."

"Yea, that's a good idea," he perked up, "Will you come over and watch it with me? I'll rent Romeo and Juliet. Remember the first time we saw it?"

She remembered, alright. They had had sex for the first time in her bedroom watching that movie. "Uhhh ... I can't Mark. Really. I'm about to head out the door."

The other line fell silent. She was about to ask if he was still there when he finally spoke up. "Right."

"Look, why don't you call me tomorrow?" She was desperate to get off the phone. He was really bringing her down. She was looking forward to some good fucking. She didn't want to be all dealing with this now. "Yea ... Call me in the morning. Maybe we can meet for lunch or something."

"No. Don't worry about it," Mark sighed, "I don't want your pity. If you don't have the time for me, that's fine. I'll just see you another time."

"C'mon Mark. Don't be like that. I just can't come over tonight. I've got plans."

"With who? Your new boyfriend?" Mark said sarcastically, "You've known me a lot longer than him. You said it yourself, we grew up together, Kelly. I thought we were friends. Best friends."

"Mark ..." Kelly cut him off.

"I'm sorry, Kel," he apologized, knowing full well he crossed the line, "With my dad gone now, you're really all that I have left. You and your family."

Man, he's really pouring it on thick. She really only kept in touch with Mark out of a sense of obligation. Growing up, they were best friends. He would spend days at her house. His mother died while they were still in grade school. After that, he practically lived at her parents' for months on end. It was one tragedy after another it seemed after that. Mark's grandmother, who was helping his father raise him, died suddenly. Then Mark's father fell off a ladder and broke his leg. The doctors discovered Mark's father had cancer when they were running routine tests for his broken leg. Mark then really started spending lots of time at Kelly's house. She felt sorry for him. Kelly started "dating" him for a while.

When Mark's dad went into remission, things started looking up. Kelly went off to college, but Mark stayed at Community. Kelly told Mark that she would keep in touch, but she wasn't sure how a long distance relationship would work. He cried the day she told him that. He begged Kelly to still be his girlfriend while she was away at school. It seemed like Kelly was always giving into him. She told that they could "try" to make it work. She wasn't going to go out of her way not to hook up. But, if the opportunity never presented itself, then so be it. Three days into college life, Kelly was taking it hard and fast from a sophomore music major. She smiled at herself in the mirror thinking about college. She fucked like a banshee that first year. There was no need for her to worry about gaining weight her first year away at college, or what the upper classman joked as the "freshman 30". She was too busy getting it on to eat or put any weight on.

Through the years, Mark stayed close to her family. Her mom and dad loved him. And he knew it. Mark probably thought that her parents loving him would bring Kelly back around to him. Unfortunately, though, Kelly didn't feel the same way about him as her parents.

"Can't you just come over for a little bit?" he broke up her reverie. "You don't have to stay all night. It's really not that late. Just stay for a little while. You'll have plenty of time to go out afterward," he begged.

"I don't know Mark. I really don't think it's a good idea." She stalled.

"C'mon Kelly," He pleaded, "Just come hang out for a while. I really don't want to be alone."

She thought about it for a moment. He was really being a pain in the ass. What were her options? He would just continue to harass her. She would have to call Nick and cancel their plans. He would understand. But, she really wanted to see him. Instead of canceling their plans, Kelly could run over to Mark's for a few minutes. Then have Nick come over to her apartment for a late dinner. And some hot, dirty sex for dessert. She could tell Nick that a friend of hers was having some problems and she wanted to check up on them.

"Ok. Ok, Mark," Kelly agreed reluctantly, "I'll come over for a little bit."

He perked up immediately. "Great!"

"I'm not staying all night, though. I'm just coming over for a few minutes. And that's it."

"That's fine!" Mark said excited, "What are you going to tell your boyfriend Tony?"

Kelly shook her head. "His name is Nick, Mark. And don't worry about it. It's really none of your business."

"You're right. You're right. I'm sorry."

She took another deep breath and reminded herself that they guy had no family. "It's ok Mark. I'll be over in a little bit."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye," she replied hanging up the phone. Guess she was going to need those panties after all. At least for the next few hours.