The Merman Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Derrick falls to the desires of his captor.
1.5k words
4.23
24.3k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers

Derrick wakes up enveloped in darkness. Everything from head to tail aches. "Ugh. What the abyss happened to me? Last thing I remember I-"

A whale's song echoes not too far away.

"This must be her home... Natasha, huh?" A tremor of aches and pains shakes Derrick off his resting place on the sand. " I- I must've blacked out. But why did she just dump me in this cave?"

Derrick feels around the water and finds a rocky wall. He follows it silently and carefully, in case Natasha is asleep nearby. Derrick can feel his head throbbing from when he blacked out, but he cannot seem to remember what happened just before then. Only the tingly soreness of his manhood distracts him from his other pains.

In the distance, Derrick spots a light, possibly a way out from the bleak cave. He swims as fast as he can, but a shadow immediately blocks the way and snaps its fingers. A sinister purple light floods the cave and dims down to reveal Natasha. The sight of her forces Derrick back against the rough cave wall.

"I thought you'd gone..." Derrick looks to Natasha, realizing his black-out had shattered any recollections he had of her face.

Natasha the cecaelia twists the ringlets her curly black hair. The shine of her purple eyes mirrors an eerie moon. Derrick cannot help but gaze upon the rest of her form. The vision of her pale abyss-skin creeps back into his mind. As a cecaelia, she resembles a mermaid except that the part where one would expect a fish-like tail, there are the tentacles of an octopus. Derrick cannot mistake the allure of her curvaceous body, from her oval face to her plump breasts to her exotic tentacles. Each of those tentacles move and dance about Natasha's bare skin like starved snakes.

Sensing Derrick's fear, Natasha swims up close with a face full of glee. "My, my... You'd think a slave would be more welcoming of his master." She brings herself closer and closer until the plump, succulent warmth of her bosom is pressed up against his chest. "And I'd heard mermen were the best lovers under the sea. You cannot resist any offer of lust. Not only that... Ah, well. That will change after I've broken you in."

"Broken me in?" Despite his situation, Derrick can feel his flesh slowly reach up to half-mast. A simple wink sends a fiery chill through the young merman.

"I was watching you having your pretty little way with that mermaid." Natasha moves a hand down to pinch and tweak one of Derrick's stiff nipples. "It was then in an instant... that I knew I wanted to own you... tame you... break you..."

"Why me?"

"Why?" Natasha giggles loudly to herself. "I guess any merman would have done. You just happened to have been the first I laid my eyes on. And I got to see that legendary virility in action. At that point, I felt that I just had to have you. And now I guess that it's as good a time as ever to mark you mine."

"What?!" The rough edges of the cave wall press into Derrick's back once again.

Natasha just brings herself closer, knowing that mere touch is more than potent enough to cause the merman's body to betray him further. The fear in his eyes barely hides the instinctive lust coursing through his nerves. She moves back a bit to let the soft glow of her dungeon illuminate her captive's features.

Seeing a merman brought to full extension is a sight to behold. Natasha can make out the ridges and veins on his shaft. Derrick's flesh emanates a strange heat that makes Natasha's tentacles tingle. Throbbing, it calls out to her. It demands her presence, yet begs for her permission.

Derrick slumps down to the sand as his will and his body weaken. However, his manhood juts out just as proudly as ever. The merman's eyes glance at the part of her underneath all the tentacles. The part of her he aches for the most. Abandoned by his thoughts and instinct, Derrick looks away in shame.

Wrapping his arms and tail in her tentacles once more, Natasha brings her face dangerously close to his. "Surrender your body to me, Derrick, and I will free you. Free you of all those aches and pains."

He looks at her, chest heaving. "You said before that if I refused to surrender myself that you would lay a tentacle on my life..."

Natasha curls her tentacles tighter around her captive's arms. The suction cups latch onto his smooth skin. "I did say that, young merman. You passed out before I could squeeze an answer out of you. Perhaps if you are... talented enough, you might be able to persuade me to let you off with nothing but sweet justice." Around his tail, one of Natasha's tentacles slithers up until it is a hair's breadth from prodding his pouch.

Derrick looks down to see her more than ready to drain him of every drop of pleasure that his body can offer. The greedy look in Natasha's eyes calls out to his blood, as well as another kind of hotness boiling up inside his body. "I- I surrender, Natasha."

The tentacle that had been so close to touching to the soft skin of his pouch finally curls about his precious pearls. Derrick can feel the pressure build uncontrollably at his core. Her knowing silence sends prickles down his tail.

"Say it again." Natasha draws Derrick in close to feel his firm body against her soft suppleness. She straddles him with his shaft hidden underneath her tentacle skirt.

Derrick can feel himself so close to her heat pulsing in tune with his own. "I surrender, Natasha. I surrender myself to you."

An ecstatic, almost unnerving smile creeps onto Natasha's face. Her tentacles tighten their hold on his body and guide his rod to where it has been begging to go. Derrick lets out a stuttered groan when her slick sheath tightens around his flesh. He tries to move his hands to take in the pleasures of the rest of her flesh, but she denies him at every turn.

The octopus-woman cups her ample flesh before her captor's eyes, enjoying his wanton thirst while denying his agonizing need. "You forget your place slave. You're still going to have to work for your reward. I'm not going easy on you, so don't you dare dream of going easy on me."

Derrick pauses to gather his strength before thrusting in and out of his master with everything he has. She shakes, trembles, and convulses with pleasure seemingly according to his whims, yet she prevents him from achieving release. His lust feels like a storm welling up inside, a storm brewed by a witch taking over all his thoughts. The merman thrusts and thrusts until he has been drained of all his strength.

Natasha and her tentacles release their hold on him, letting the merman slide out and sink to the sand. His chest heaves in exhaustion, but his stiff shaft aches and pulses maddeningly. The merman twitches from his unrequited lust as Natasha looks down upon him.

"Beg for release." Natasha leans in close to his shaft and cups his pouch. "The rest of your body is."

Her scent fills the water, driving him madder with lust. However, Derrick can still feel his mind intact, though scattered. He looks up to his master. He can tell he has some sort of an effect on her, but it hardly compares to the one she has over him. His body has gone numb, yet he fails to soften in her presence. "Natasha, I beg for release..."

For the first time, Derrick sees a benevolent smile come upon his master's face. She silently straddles him once more and impales herself upon his throbbing staff. He flinches in anticipation for more torture, but she gyrates and milks him for all he is worth. His strength finds him once more in time to thrust into her.

Natasha's tentacles caress and grope every bit of his form. His climax is an explosion that fills every part of her. Her body takes in all of his excitement, not letting a drop escape. With a final thrust, Derrick starts to pass out and sinks back down to the sand. He looks back at Natasha as his vision starts to blur. As his strength fades for a second time, his master curls her tentacles about him in a cradle.

Natasha gazes down upon her willing captive's unconscious form. She brings a hand to caress the strong line of his jaw. One of her tentacles glides down his form to feel the taut skin over his chest. She brings over another tentacle to play with his stiffened nipples, fitting their peaks inside her suction cups. The merman's hips buck forward, but Derrick falls back into her clutches, still unconscious.

"Sweet dreams, my merman slave..."

jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers