The Metamorphosis of Lady Barbara...Ch. 1

Story Info
Frigid woman in her forties learns about sex.
1k words
3.26
79.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Metamorphosis of Lady Barbara Solange Minney Ch. 1

Lady Barbara Solange Minney, aged 46, known as Moaning Minnie amongst the county set, of whom she should have been a stalwart instead of a figure of ridicule, turned towards the Cheval Mirror in her bedroom. She considered the mirror to be somewhat ostentatious but as it was an antique given by her great Aunt she had kept it. The rest of the bedroom did not reflect any kind of femininity whatsoever even though the room was not shared by her husband Sir Stanley.

At that moment her husband called that he had to be leaving for the office, as he was late and he reminded her that he was giving her a lift to the railway station although why she chose not to use her own car was a mystery to him.

"I do not need to be reminded Stanley" she snapped, "we have plenty of time." Turning back to the mirror she looked at herself critically - by her standards. A rather severe Harris tweed suit, white blouse with a Peter Pan collar, lisle stockings, sensible shoes and should anyone have had the audacity to look they would have found she was wearing a full slip, a corselette, and interlock knickers with elasticated legs.

Once in the car, for sake of a little conversation Stanley had the temerity to ask where she was going.

"To town" she snapped having no intention of telling Stanley that she required some items of underwear. Those sort of things were not discussed. As sexual intercourse had not been discussed for well over 20 yrs. After a few abortive efforts to make her pregnant the whole abominable disgusting procedure was brought to a halt. She had allowed him the use of her body for his loathsome attempts to have progeny but that was ended, why ever the Good Lord had decided procreation should be via the nether regions quite escaped Barbara. Her mother had taught her never to allow a man, Stanley included, to touch her 'down there' and she had perforce kept to that. As these thoughts flashed through her head she nodded to herself, at least Stanley had given up attempting to try the disgusting habit again.

If she had but known, that the Honourable Sandra Lovesit, a woman of her own age whom she had known since their days at Wynchcombe School for Young Ladies, quite regularly enjoyed the fruits of Stanley's loins, she would have fainted. Sandra loved servicing Sir Stanley's rigid 8 inches, it reminded her, to a lesser degree, of the beautiful shaft of her stallion Satan, who regularly covered the mares of her county friends.

She liked nothing better than to lick and suck Stanleys wonderful cock into a rigid erection as he tongued her clit and pussy and then turn around and have him mount her as Satan did the mares, bringing her to wonderful multiple orgasms.

Barbara would never have countenanced allowing that THING to be put in her mouth much less understood that her husband enjoyed licking and sucking on a clitoris. In point of fact Barbara had no idea what the clitoris did or was, she had never had it touched, Barbara had no idea what an single orgasm was, never mind a multiple.

It had not been part of her education, she had never attended the human biology classes at the preparatory school, her mother, being a School governor, knew the school timetable like the back of her hand and always something happened to keep Barbara off school at those times. Later at the Finishing School she had put herself above the smutty talk of the other girls in the dormitory. Such goings on held no interest for Barbara.

Her intention was to travel to Bincaster to visitMrs Blocksidges Emporium for Ladies- Corsetiere to Gentlewomen. A quality store for ladies of quality.

Well known for the superiority of its ladies vests, bust bodices, underskirts and petticoats as well as woollen and rayon knickers with double gussets, and Mrs Blocksidges Made to Measure corsets. ( Had Lady Barbara been less po faced, more relaxed, she might possibly have enjoyed other considerations given by Mrs Blocksidge. Some of her more favoured genteel ladies, visited the establishment purely for the attention Mrs Blocksidge was able to give. In fact on many an occasion Mrs Blocksidge visited the homes of her clietele to give much needed massages to her ladies.)

As she alighted at the station Stanley called out, "Should you see anything you would like dear, and you need a few extra pounds, call me at the office and I could draw money out at lunchtime." - Barbara ignored him. It never occurred to her however that the offer was just a sop to his conscience. He knew she would never take him up on the offer, and it always amazed him that she did not bother with Credit cards, never did. Not that he could not afford it. She believed that dreary Stanley still laboured on with the same drudgery as when she had married him, being kept on solely because he had a title, she would have been surprised to learn that he had headed that particular department some 12 years before, he was now an executive director of the company.

His bank balance (in a separate account) ran into six figures and when he retired he intended to leave Lady Barbara to her own devices although as yet he had not made up his mind whether to take Sandra or Lady Helen the wife of Lord Droitwich, the Managing Director, who being several years younger than her husband had a much higher sex drive that Stanley occasionally satisfied. Helen Droitwich did not know many men with 8 inch cocks although she could be trusted to carry on her endeavours to find something larger!

It took an hour on the stopping train to reach Bincaster and as she left the station it began to rain quite heavily so she decided to take a cup of tea in the station cafe...

To Be Continued...