The Metamorphosis of Lady Barbara...Ch. 2

Story Info
She comes under Mrs. Indira Luvalingum's control.
2.8k words
4.17
72.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Metamorphosis of Lady Barbara Solange Minney Ch. 2

The station cafe was full much to Barbara's annoyance but it was still raining extremely hard so Barbara bought herself a cup of tea. Looking around she saw one table with only one occupant, a woman who seemed, Barbara thought to herself, respectable. After all she was wearing a hat and had gloves a well known mark of respectability!

After asking if she might join her (whatever else, Barbara had the good manners bestowed upon her at the expensive finishing school she had attended) she seated herself at the table and was very pleased to perceive the woman was not smoking. The ashtray was rather too near so Barbara pushed it away from both of them. The other woman smiled and remarked that she did not smoke either.

After a few minutes the woman spoke again remarking on the weather and asked Barbara if she had far to walk.

"Only as far as Mrs. Blocksidges," she replied, "I need a few items."

Oh dear me, is it some time since you last came?" she asked, "Mrs. Blocksidge died some 18 months ago, her beloved Emporium is now a Video Library I am afraid. It's necessary to travel to Bonking Newtown, that's spelt BONNQUIN, there is an Intercity in 10 minutes at 9.30 that will have you there in thirty minutes. You will find a Lingerie Boutique in Tongyn Place, just off Tulips Rd, and by the way that is spelt Twolips Rd, The council there appear to have a peculiar idea of spelling. I am afraid there is no-one of Mrs. Blocksidge's stature in this area these days but you may find what you require.

Barbara decided she had nothing to lose, so finishing her tea, she thanked the woman bought a ticket and waited for the train.

She had taken a taxi to Tongyn Place and was a little taken aback by the appearance of the Boutique. The filmy items in the window did not appear to Barbara to be suitable attire to wear but she thought it was the modern way of attracting younger women. She glanced at the name Prop Mrs. Indira Luvalingam, Barbara was unsure but nevertheless opened the door and entered.

Immediately her nostrils were assailed with an alluring perfume that was, at first, difficult to identify but somehow, impossibly it gave her a feeling of well being. Then she realised that it was sandalwood and musk.

"Good morning Madame, may I be of service to you?" A soft voice speaking the most perfect English that Barbara had heard for some time came from an Asian lady of middle years dressed in a Sari, Barbara supposed that she was of Indian descent she was absolutely beautiful and had a red caste mark in the centre of her forehead.

Seeing the enquiring look on the customers face the lady said. "I am Indira Luvalingam the owner, Madame - hopefully I can help you."

Although Barbara did not realise it the feeling of well being was a sensual feeling that she had not felt for years, if ever.

She turned smiling at the proprietor and explained that she had come to buy underwear and explained what she had in mind.

Indira Luvalingam, wise in the ways of ancient India, the god Siva and the goddess Kali recognised in Lady Barbara a frustrated graceless dried up specimen of womanhood. "Mmm" Indira, thought to herself," Unlike some of my more sensual customers this one needs her Yoni excited and yearning for a throbbing Lingum. I think this calls for a tincture of opium, powdered tiger balls, the semen of a rutting stallion and the expressed milk of the female baboon plus the secretions of a female rabbit in heat."

Turning her attention back to Lady Barbara, Mrs. Luvalingum asked if she might take her coat and offered a little light refreshment perhaps a glass of cool tropical fruit juices before they discussed her needs. Lady Barbara gratefully consented and reiterated her requirements. Before answering Indira Luvalingam gave her a glass of the fruit juice plus! As she waited for the offered refreshment Lady Barbara idly glanced at a magazine lying open on the table. The headline caught her eye. Barbara glanced at the date it was in point of fact dated three years earlier - nevertheless Barbara picked up the magazine Hyderbad Thursday:

An unusual occurrence has enlivened the workaday life of rural Gawalapore. On Monday of this week a young woman of approximately 35 yrs of age has been found living in the jungle together with her 18 yrs old son. From first accounts it appears that the woman is Safin Patel who went missing from her home in Gawalapore some 20 yrs previously. In spite of intensive searches nothing was ever found of the girl. The evidence that this woman is the lost girl is based on the fact that the woman was wearing a bracelet and a necklet which were the property of Safin.

Also in the cave in which the woman was living was found material very similar to the dress Safin had been wearing when she disappeared. Unfortunately this woman appears to have lost the power of speech, to gain attention she barks or howls as a wolf, hyena or dog would do. The young boy with her does appear to be her son and the parents of Safin are overjoyed, being convinced they have found their long lost daughter and found a new grandson.

Test are being conducted at the Institute of Phychoanimalisis in Bombay.

Having read the article Barbara smiled as Indira returned with a glass of cool looking liquid refreshment.

"What do you think?" Indira asked, nodding towards the magazine.

"Well..." responded Barbara, totally unused to being asked to venture an opinion, and wishing to gain time. "Somehow I think there are too many imponderables, too many items that just do not add up."

"In what way?" asked Indira, obviously having her own views but wanting her 'guest' to state her opinion.

"It seems to me very odd that the woman has been found after all these years. The identifying items could have been found by her or even stolen. What does not make sense is this so-called son? He is 18, born two years after the girl disappeared into the jungle, that begs the question, 'With whom did she have sex?' Whoever she had sex with should have reported finding her surely. There is absolutely no possibility of her having a sexual relationship before she went into the jungle."

"M'Lady, I have no wish to offend your sensibilities but we are discussing the jungle in India, wild dogs and monkeys abound as well as other animals, it might just be possible that she was mistaken for a female of that species especially if she happened to be lying down and taken by a male - raped even." said Indira

"How horrible, oh no, no woman could possibly be taken in such a way and the act of congress would be impossible, Raped? I doubt that very much," replied Lady Barbara," I know nothing of such things of course but I would have not thought it possible to be impregnated by a non human male. Then produce a man/monkey, man/dog, oh dear me no. Mrs. Luvalingam, can you imagine having an animal...er...ooooh dear me, its does not bear thinking about does it?

Then as though dismissing the whole case from her mind she picked up the glass.

She did not notice what could have been a wistful look on Indira Luvalingam's face.

Barbara after just one or two sips suddenly emptied it stating that she had never tasted anything quite so, well exhilarating! and before Indira could reply she again went off at a tangent and again mentioned the underwear.

"Oh my goodness" said Mrs. Luvalingam, "Such a handsome lady like yourself should not be hiding under such old fashioned underwear. Even if only for your own pleasure you should wear something more alluring. Please come with me, let me show you some items that could be of interest. You are so charming I must say."

Barbara too felt that it might be time for a change.

She actually simpered as she followed the lady, she actually found herself admiring the woman's figure so subtly outlined by the sari.

Wandering around the stands, admiring garments that only the day before she would have dismissed as frippery she found some quite attractive. There were bras in champagne, red, black, peach, open lace work, bra's so decollatio that they would present everything to the gaze of an admirer. She never knew such items existed. The panties on display surprised her, the thongs, the 'G'-strings the bikinis. There were tights in nylon which Barbara never wore having preferred lisle stockings.

She had been left alone to gaze upon the display of lingerie but suddenly silently Mrs. Luvalingam was back.

"Madame, I close in 5 minutes...."

Barbara was nonplussed could not imagine that the time had passed so quickly, she apologised profusely.

"No...no... no, please good lady. take as long as you wish, I am in no hurry but I shall lock the door, I was hoping you would perhaps take a bite to eat with me - just a little fruit, a light concoction a drink too perhaps?"

Barbara was so wrapped up in gazing at the lingerie she consented and then she espied a curtained alcove.

"What is in there, may I see?" she asked?

Mrs. Luvalingam demurred, but just for a moment." I sell some rather exotic, even erotic underwear. Some of my clientele love sexy to be seen in revealing items."

"Oh" said Barbara, "You mean, prost.....er..ah ladies of the er street?"

"Goodness me NO, oh no indeed, some of my clientele are ladies of stature I assure you. Mentioning no names of course but I have two ladies who actually are LADIES. One lady in her mid thirties, the other my dear is 65 if she is a day."

This made Barbara curious, "May I look please."

"Most certainly, but I have no desire for you to be offended."

"Oh no, it won't offend me, I do not quite know why but I find myself quite interested.

She found that the alcove lead to a smaller room than the salon she was in. The lighting was a little more intimate. Barbara drew in her breath as she saw bra's with holes, obviously for nipples, panties with open fronts, then in a case she saw something she could not determine its use for a moment. It looked like a very large male member, a penis in a soft material and it appeared to have some sort of strap arrangement. She smiled and marvelled to herself how that would be used. She saw what appeared to be plastic torched with curved tops and other mysterious objects, there were phials and creams, light chains, rubber suits and masks, there were two mannequins each encased in a rubber suit. Barbara blushed. One obviously male had a gigantic penis sticking out of the front. The other displayed the breasts of a woman with huge red nipples and at the juncture of the thighs a vagina, but hairless.

The Indian lady silently appeared again to tell Barbara that lunch was ready. Over lunch Barbara found herself explaining to this woman her sexless life, how she disliked the act and everything to go with it. Now, today she found herself wondering at the years she had lost. "Perhaps when I leave I shall realise that I have wasted my life, sexually, that it is too late for me.

After lunch she bought one or two items, nothing too overt and prepared to leave. Suddenly she became quite drowsy and asked Mrs. Luvalingum if she could sit down.

"Of course my dear, I Indira, will take good care of you. We have all afternoon to make you feel better. I think you told me that there is a fast train at 4.30 and if you miss that, then I shall take you home in my car.

Indiras voice seemed to be coming from a great distance and then...

Indira look at the sleeping woman and then called out in an Indian dialect. A curtain at the rear of the room was pulled aside and a young Indian in his early 20's came into the room. All he was wearing was a dhoti, a loin cloth and Indira pointed to the woman - "Would you like to fuck her my darling?" she asked. "Just as you like them an older woman like me. If I am not mistaken Ravi she has not been fucked for years and I should be very surprised if she has ever had a tongue in her cunt. That prehensile tongue of yours my darling should soon awaken her to the delights of a good fuck.

The young man smiled, it was then one noticed the almost canine teeth at the sides of his mouth and the piercing yellow-brown eyes. He unfastened his dhoti to reveal his cock, a most unusual cock. It appeared to be contained in a furry sheath and as he stroked himself his penis extended, pink and hard in the daylight growing to about 10 inches in length.

Indira kissed him. "Wait my love, let me arrange our guest for you, we dont want her running away do we my lover?"

When Barbara regained her senses she found that she was lightly tied to a frame with silken cords. She was also naked and there was a tingling sensation around her crotch. Looking down she was amazed to see that her pubic mound was devoid of hair and she realised that her ankles were fastened some two feet apart and that she was arched forward over a padded bar. This tended to throw her crotch backwards. If she had managed to see herself from behind she would have noticed that her labia major were engorged and she was open for all to see. She glanced down her breasts were hanging forward and she could not see her own nipples but they felt enormous. Oddly enough she did not feel frightened or cowed, she felt something she had not felt for years and she actually smiled as the forbidden word popped into her mind. Barbara needed FUCKING.

There was a sound behind her, Barbara strained her neck to see who or what it was, instead she felt a hot wet softness envelope her labia and then stroke up to her clit, she had never known such a wonderful feeling. Never having been tongued before it was strange and marvellous, suddenly to her chagrin it stopped, pushing her bottom back as far as possible she willed it to start again and then Indira appeared beside her. Barbara had never ever seen a woman as sensual and sexual. The woman was naked, her skin oiled, her breasts gleaming and her black nipples hard points growing from the centre of her purple aureoles. Lady Barbara dropped her gaze. She gasped, sprouting from Indira's loins was a 10 inch black dildo which Indira was slowly rubbing as if she were a man jacking off.

"Oooooh oooooooh..." was all Barbara managed to say as she watched this depraved sight.

"Do you want something?" asked Indira.

"Oh yes, I know now what I want - I need sexual fulfillment, please I need sexual intercourse."

"No, my dear, what you need is fucking, you want this prick up your cunt dint you, admit it, you will have to ask for it."

Lady Barbara had never ever thought of such words before apart from the word FUCK that very day but now she really wanted it.

"Yes, yes yes, please fuck me I want that up my cunt please," she pleaded.

Then a strange feeling overcame her. There was Indira still standing in front of her with the big black cock swaying in her hand when once again Barbara felt the hot wet smooth touch of something entering between her labia, hotter, wetter, even rougher than before it had greater length it was almost prehensile it insinuated itself inside and she was being fucked, but by what? Barbara was not used to sex but being married knew what the penis of a human male looked like. The penis swinging in front of the young man standing behind her was rather different as she would soon find out, it was different not only because it was a good ten inches long, but it was none human in shape!

Indira's voice broke through the feeling of pleasure - "Are you enjoying the tongue Barbara, is my son pleasuring you? I do hope so and shortly my dear he will fuck you and believe me once he has fucked you, no-one else apart from someone like me with a soft but firm dildo will ever satisfy you again..."