The Meteor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!"

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.25: x 1/2" ... 1.50" x 1/2".

The long organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection. Lena's hips were bucking and grinding with abandonment as the worm's throat began sucking on her clitoris as if it were and erection. She squealed in joy as her clitoral orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The worm's 'mouth' and 'throat' slowly and tantalizingly withdrew from her hard clitoris and Lena lay back gasping and panting. She looked at the monitor and saw her excited, mini-erection like organ extending outward like a bright, pink beacon and an excited smile lit up her face.

She whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you!"

As if in an answer, the worm rippled along the length of her clitoris with a series of clenching kisses and caresses.

Lena again gasped in joy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

2.09 Lena, harness, worm, vaginal enhancement:

The worm's thick phallus that was purring against the entrance to her eager and wet womanhood began to deliciously trace and tease the excited opening. Once again, she felt that exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness of the worm's phallus, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls. The Worm slithered inward and began circling the sensitive lining of her enflamed passage, as though it was looking for something.

Suddenly, Lena arched up from the Harness, her hips began to franticly grind her seething sex in the air. The Worm had found her illusive 'G' spot and Lena screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with jolts of joy.

"Goddddddddddddddddddddddd!!"

The phallic's flexing body was now 3.00" into Lena's vagina and it secreted a chemical that enhanced the sexual nerve endings from the her 'G' spot back to her vaginal opening, including her excited inner lips. Lena's mind was immediately flooded with new and intense jolts of pleasure as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around the partially embedded phallus. The worm slipped full length into Lena's vagina and released more of its enhancing chemical. She gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection and the sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

2.10 Lena, harness, worm, vaginal testing:

Suddenly Lena's entire body was flooded with waves of rippling sexual joy. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches renewed their delicious attention to her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' and body of the smaller worm once again slipped ecstatically over her extended organ of joy.

Lena bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"OH! GOD! GOD! GOD!"

The worm's phallic withdrew from her clenching vaginal sheath until the thick head was just inside the clasping inner lips and then plunged back into the depths of her steaming passage. Lena squealed in joy as her 'Lover' began an ecstatic series of deep thrusts and lunges. The phallic began to vary its rhythmic strokes, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing. Lena was now gasping deeply for air as her body became saturated with waves of sexual joy. Her hips were bucking and jerking wildly within the Harness's supports.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Lena's body was riding her orgasmic wave. She had never experienced such total joy. Her orgasm came like a clap of thunder and its lightening bolts of joy flashed across her dazed eyes and mind. Her hips bucked upward and froze as a loud orgasmic wail echoed around the stage.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...!!"

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. The worm's relentless thrusts continued and Lena was thrown into a sexual frenzy and incoherent mewing and gurgling sounds were heard from her open, drooling mouth. Lena was riding her orgasmic elevator toward her second orgasm. Her hands fisted and her toes curled as her 'Lover' lunged into her cervix and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Lena felt the incredible thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath. Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the stage again was filled with her orgasmic wail.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Lena's mind and body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness. Her jerking body slumped back down onto the soft supports of the Harness. Lena slowly regained consciousness and she moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The vaginal worm now released a chemical that would bring Lena's dormant sexual desires to the surface. The worm would monitor her sensory system, including the levels of Testosterone, Estrogen and Oxytocin. A contented Lena was looking at her body in the HD monitor when it switched to a slideshow of graphic pictures. The presentation consisted of four pictures that were repeated continuously.

1. An aroused naked male.
2. An aroused naked female.
3. An aroused naked shemale.
4. An aroused naked hermaphrodite.

At first, Lena just smiled as the pictures came into her view. She had never seen a shemale or a hermaphrodite. The smile slowly left her face and her eyes opened a little wider. Every time the pictures of an aroused female was shown, her sensory system 'spiked' and the chemical levels released by her brain were increasing. In a few minutes, the slideshow stopped at the aroused female and the audience saw Lena's flushed look and heard the quick pants of her breathing.

Lena's sexual preferences were now known. She would be bisexual. Her sexual preferences would be male, female and then hermaphrodite. She would be the 'submissive' partner in a lesbian relationship.

The pedestal and bowl rose up from the floor and stopped just below the cheeks of her buttocks. Lena felt the wonderful worm's pouches slip away and her firm breasts and her perky, erect nipples tingled as they sprung into air. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' released her still engorged clitoris and Lena gurgled with joy as the rigid pink organ joined her excited nipples as it strained into the air.

"Goddddddddddddddddddddddd!!"

The thick phallic slowly withdrew back into the worm's 'labia' mouth and a mix of ejaculant and vaginal fluids gushed into the waiting feasting 'mouth'. The worm now detached itself from Lena's swollen sex.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Don't leave me!"

The worms returned to the bowl and the pedestal was lowered down into the stage. Lena saw herself in the monitor and cried with joy and happiness when she saw her enhanced body. Fuller, firmer breasts and stiff nipples. An extended clitoris that stood out like a beacon and an enhanced vaginal passage that was still rippling with her aftershocks. The restraints on her hands were released.

Lena's face beamed in happiness and wonderment. Her hands reached for her breasts and she smiled as she lifted and massaged them. Her right hand slipped downward and fondled her still rigid clitoris and her hips bucked forward as jolts of joy exploded across her loins.

"Oh! God! Oh! God!"

2.11 Lena, harness, fisting:

Ruth walked behind Lena and wrapped her arms around her. They saw themselves in the monitor and both smiled at each other.

Ruth whispered,

"You have a gorgeous body and you are going to be pursued by a lot of women and men."

Ruth brought her arms under Lena's arms and reached around and gently cupped the underside of her breasts and started a slow kneading and massaging action. Ruth smiled when she saw Lena close her eyes, savoring the sensations. She started planting soft butterfly kisses along Lena's neck and shoulders, her kneading hands worked their way up to Lena's hard nipples and began to deliciously push and press against them. A low moan escaped Lena's lips and her breathing became heavier as her arousal grew.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ruthhhhhhhhhh!!"

Ruth started a massaging action down Lena's body toward the apex of her thighs and Lena squirmed knowing where they were headed. Her clitoris and labia started to tingle as Ruth's hands approached. The hands stopped just above her labia and started back up toward her breasts. She found the eager nipples and the soft tips of her fingers began to caress and the erect buds.

Ruth restarted the exquisite massaging process all over again. Her exploring hands continued their exquisite kneading and massaging. Ruth's suckling kisses kisses went from neck to shoulder as her fingers slipped tantalizingly around Lena's engorged nipples. She felt Lena's breathing become rapid and she felt Lena push her breasts into her massaging hands.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

Ruth once again massaged her way down Lena's body. This time her hands went further down. One hand palmed Lena's swollen labia and the other circled its fingers around Lena's rigid clitoris. Lena gasped out loud and ground her aroused sex against Ruth's hand and fingers. Ruth's slick fingers slipped between the swelling folds and ecstatically traced the wet crease. The slick finger tips began caressing Lena's clasping inner lips. Lena moaned and ground the entrance to her womanhood around Ruth's teasing fingers. She felt Ruth's fingers twist their way into her enflamed vagina and she squealed in joy.

"Oh! God!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Ruth removed her fingers from Lena's vagina and Lena moaned in disappointment.

"Nooooooooooo!!"

Ruth smiled and whispered,

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh!! I am going to move around in front of you."

Ruth snuggled in close between Lena's bent and spread thighs and put her hands on Lena's shoulders, She leaned inward, their mouths met, their lips met and Lena was kissed by a woman for the first time. The kiss was deep and passionate and Lena moaned into Ruth's mouth. At the same time, Ruth reached down between their bodies with both hands began massaging Lena's aroused clitoris and labia. Lena moan became louder and she thrust her sex into Ruth's massaging hands.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

They broke the kiss and Ruth slipped down Lena's body unto her knees. She looked up into Lena's dazed and aroused face and smiled and returned both hands to Lena's swollen labia and clitoris. Ruth slipped her fingers between the flared folds, pushing them further apart. The slick fingers began to deliciously explore the wet pink furrow from clasping inner lips to the throbbing clitoris. Lena gasped and her hips pushed outward toward Ruth's searching fingers. Ruth switched her left hand to Lena's hip and gripped it firmly. She leaned her open mouth inward and swirled her tongue around Lena's rigid organ of joy and began to suck on it as if it were an erection. Lena bucked wildly at the contact and wailed ecstatically.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Sweet Jesusssss!!"

While the tongue pushed and swirled around the Lena's jerking organ, Ruth slipped three fingers of her right hand down the slick furrow and found the eager entrance of Lena's womanhood and all three fingers plunged inward, twisting and turning. Lena's mind was flooded with waves of joys, her hips bucked and jerked as the three fingers continued their deep thrusts into her seething vagina. The exploring fingers soon found Lena's illusive 'G' spot and Lena squealed with joy as the ultra-sensitive tissues exploded within her steamy passage.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ruth withdrew her fingers and looked up at Lena's dazed and aroused face and whispered,

"Lena, honey, I am going to give you an incredible orgasm!"

The audience became silent, this was one of the moments that they were waiting for, a trademark so to speak, of Ruth's sexual assault on another female.

Lena saw Ruth pick up a small bottle of personal lubricant with her left hand and poured a generous amount of the liquid over her fingers, wrist and lower forearm. She grouped her fingers together and held her hand upward so Lena could see it. Lena's mind said 'NO' but her tormented body said 'YES' and her vagina began spasming and clenching with expectation. The slick fingers reconnected with her labia and clitoris and her hips jumped as ecstatic sensations once again exploded across her loins.

"Ohhhh!! God!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!"

Lena looked at the monitor and saw the glistening hand poised between her open thighs and flared folds. Ruth's grouped fingers pushed into the swollen folds and edged their way toward the drooling entrance of Lena's womanhood. Lena felt her slick inner lips kiss and caress the finger tips as they welcomed back Ruth's caressing fingers. She felt a great pressure as her vaginal entrance was stretched open and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly slipped over the advancing wrist and she moaned with the delicious fullness. Slowly, Ruth's hand slipped further inward and Lena gurgled as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within her enflamed passage. Her hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy flooded her sex. She thrust upward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto Ruth's lower forearm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lena's vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Ruth's hand, wrist and forearm. Ruth waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Lena had never experienced such intense joy. Ruth now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Lena's stretching vaginal muscles were ecstatically clenching and spasming. Bolts of pure joy shot directly to her ecstatic mind and her breathing came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist and her head thrashed back and forth as waves of joy cascaded across her body. Her hips thrust wildly into the air. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release.

Ruth thrust forward burying her wiggling fingers, hand and wrist deeply into Lena's seething sex. The entire length of her vagina ecstatically stretched and widened to accommodate the magnificent penetrator. Lena was close to fainting from the incredible sensations that the tantalizing fingers of joy were giving her. Ruth moved her head inward to Lena's extended organ of joy and slipped her hot, wet mouth over the throbbing appendage and Lena arched up and screamed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Ruth started her final series of masterful strokes and Lena quickly fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. Her breasts ached and her bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her vaginal fluids gushed out past her swollen folds and drooled down the cheeks of her buttocks. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog. Her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as Ruth lunged her arm relentlessly into the depths of her sexual being.

"Oh God .. something .. something is .. Oh God ..."

Ruth's thrust became faster and deeper. Lena couldn't keep up with it. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. Her body became detached from her surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with raw sexual ecstasy. Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her orgasmic trip point ... and it came. Ruth felt Lena's vaginal muscles clench tightly around her stroking hand and wrist. An euphoric cloud flooded Lena's head and flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes. She gurgled and moaned as her body arched outward, once again impaling her seething vaginal sheath, onto Ruth's lower forearm. A high pitched wail echoed around the stage as her all consuming orgasm exploded across her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Lena's body was so saturated with orgasmic joy that it was unable absorb any more orgasmic sensations. She lost consciousness and slumped back onto the supports of her Harness.

Lena soon recovered gasping as ecstatic aftershocks racked her body. Ruth withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and Lena moaned as the wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She sat there panting and gasping in her post orgasmic daze. She was vaguely aware of the warm, flow of water that Ruth was using to clean her labia, thighs and buttocks.

Lena didn't see or feel the needle as it slipped into her left thigh. She woke on her beach chair with a towel covering her nakedness. As her mind cleared, she remembered and lifted the towel from her body. A smile filled her face when she saw her new firmer breasts and thick clitoral hood. She would have to get a new bikini and bra. Lena got up and went to her bedroom.

2.12 Abduction, Jamie:

Jamie was enjoying the evening beach party celebrating the 4th of July with his sophomore class. He came alone, as he does with most of the parties that he attends. As the night wore on, some of the party goers began stripping and taking quick dips in lake. Jamie smiled at the adventurous swimmers, especially the females. It was then that he saw the front view of a what he thought was girl and his eyes popped open when he saw the 'package' between his/her legs. A friend saw the look on Jamie's face and whispered,

"We have a couple of those here tonight."

Jamie didn't understand what he meant and didn't want to find out. Something in his mind was both attracted to and repulsed by this curvaceous male with breasts. He was so disturbed by the feelings that he silently left the party. His friend saw Jamie leave and knew why. The following morning he contacted a friend that was with the House of pleasure in Maple Creek and explained Jamie's internal conflict to him.

A week later, Jamie was jogging along his favorite path when the small dart hit him in the neck. He crumbled to ground and the 'team' quickly lifted his body into a waiting van. He was given an injection that would keep him unconscious for the three hour trip to Maple Creek. When they arrived at the underground facility, Jamie was wheeled into the preparation room. His jogging clothes were removed and he was held in a crouching position as he was given a lower bowel enema. A catheter was inserted into penis to drain his bladder.

2.13 Jamie, shower, hair removal:

The theater had filled, the on-line viewers had logged on and the open shower was ready on the stage floor. A chime sounded and the audience fell silent. The attendants lifted Jamie off the gurney and he was put in a standing, spread eagled position with his arms stretched outward, level with his shoulders. Supporting restraints were put on his wrists and ankles. An attendant approached Jamie and broke a vial of smelling salts under his nose. Jamie coughed his way to a conscious state. It took a few seconds for his mind to clear and then panic set in when he realized that he was naked and being held in a standing spread eagled position. He gasped when he saw nakedness in the HD monitor that was hanging from the ceiling in front of him and then began trembling when he saw the large audience sitting in front of his. His breathing came in desperate gasps and he began to feel nauseated.

Jamie finally found his voice, he began to cry and scream hysterically.

"OH GOD!! OH GOD!! ..."

His eyes were wide open with fear and he struggled harder to free himself from the restraints. A naked man walked onto the stage and approached him. Jamie looked at him with dread when he saw the syringe in his right hand. Without any words, Jamie felt the prick of the needle as it entered his thigh. Suddenly a wonderful warmth washed throughout his body and he immediately relaxed, his mood became more serene and conciliatory.