The Meteor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man spoke,

"Hi Jamie, my name is Ethan. We know you are in conflict with your sexuality and we are going to help you find it."

It took several seconds for it to register in Jamie's mind. The injection kept his panic level in check and all that Jamie could do was shake his head and plea in a soft voice,

"Noooooooo!! Don't do this to me ... I don't want to know ..."

Ethan smiled and said,

"Trust me Jamie, you do want know. You could be straight, gay or in-between, but hiding in the closet the rest of your life is the worst thing you can do."

Feelings of apprehension and nervousness Jamie's mind. There was something about Ethan, his face, his voice or perhaps his body that caused his dormant feelings of anxiety to rise to surface. He wanted to scream but couldn't raise his voice, he wanted to break free but his struggles were too weak.

Ethan continued,

"Whatever your sexuality turns out to be, you will be a lot more sexier to your mate if you didn't have all that hair on your body, especially between your thighs.

Jamie saw an attendant hand Ethan a bottle marked depilatory. He shook his head and began struggling against his wrist and ankle straps. Ethan pointed the open end of the bottle at Jamie's body and began drenching his arm pits, arms, chest and abdomen. Ethan knelt down and did the same to his thighs and legs. The attendant handed Ethan another bottle and Jamie flinched when felt the thick liquid being applied to his gentiles. Ethan's hands lifted his penis, balls and spread the cheeks of his buttocks as he targeted the thick hair between the wide spread thighs. When Ethan finished applying the depilatory, the two attendants began massaging the liquid onto James’s body. Jamie cringed and franticly fought the tingly sensations that were building in nipples, penis and anal area. They finished their work and stood back beside Ethan and waited.

In a few seconds the audience saw Jamie close his eyes and his body twitched as delicious popping sensations flooded his body. Despite his efforts, his nipples stiffened and his penis slowly stirred. Soon the sensations faded and Jamie opened his eyes. He looked into the monitor and saw all the hair on his body dissolving. He saw his half erect penis and groaned with embarrassment. Ethan picked up the portable shower head and began washing away the depilatory and the remnants of Ethan's hair. Jamie gasped as Ethan targeted his penis and couldn't suppress a long moan as his penis soared to full erection. He moaned again with both relief and disappointment when Ethan finished and removed the shower head. He slumped onto his wrist restraints and a deep flush filled his face when he saw his audience smiling and looking at his aroused body.

Again the attendants walked toward him, each was carrying a bottle of liquid soft soap. Jamie again twisted and turned trying to evade the slick hands and fingers as they spread the liquid silkiness over his body. One concentrated on his upper body and the other on his midsection and legs. Together, their hands spread the silky soap on his areolas, small erect nipples, testicles and his straining hardness that stood out like a beacon between his hairless thighs. He flinched as caressing fingers explored his tingling anal area, flooding his mind with unwanted sensations.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jamie saw Ethan nod his head at one of the attendants who knelt down in front of him. The attendant starred at the glistening head of Ethan’s erection and then slowly lowered his mouth over the tingling gland. His tongue curled and slipped into the drooling slit and sucked up Jamie's drooling precum like it was a straw.

Jamie wasn't prepared for the ecstatic jolt that flooded his fearful mind.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The man lifted his head and smiled at Jamie. He reached out and pressed a finger against the sensitive underside of the excited gland. Jamie's hips bucked wildly at the ecstatic touch. The attendants finger never lost contact as Jamie's hips ground his engorged erection in the air and he felt his anal lips begin to tingle and clench. A delicious pressure was building at the base of his erection. His testicles ached and felt heavy between his thighs.

Jamie knew he was going to ejaculate and began whimpering in a low voice,

"Oh please .. no .. no .. not in front of everybody .."

The attendants slick finger pressed harder against his pulsing gland and moved it in small teasing circles. Jamie moaned as the ecstatic pressure built higher and higher. The man's finger was causing his hyper-excited crown to feel as though it was going to explode.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

The man whispered,

"Cum for us Jamie. Show your audience how high in the air you can ejaculate!"

Jamie's mind was totally saturated with ecstasy. The attendants words triggered his orgasm. The ecstatic pressure pulsed up his straining erection. It stalled when it reached his highly agitated gland and Jamie gasped for air as his liquid joy swirled around the sensitive head and then shot high into the air.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jamie wailed again as a second stream exploded surged up his member. The man's left hand lifted and massage Jamie's bloated balls and his right hand palmed his spewing gland. The thick semen gushed into his palm and splattered down along the surface of the Jamie's jumping erection.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie slumped onto his restraints gasping and panting. His erection continued to drool and spurt with his aftershocks. The attendant stepped back and Jamie looked with disgust and embarrassment when the monitor showed a close up few of his slick, softening penis. Ethan smiled at Jamie as he directed the flowing waters onto his body and washed the silky soap and the remnants of his semen from his body. Ethan closed his eyes as Ethan and the attendants dried his body with plush towels.

2.14 Jamie and the harness:

Again the two attendants walked toward him. He nervously watched them as they released his wrists and ankles from the restraints and 'assisted' him out of the shower. He was held as the shower was lowered into the stage and then the floor tile rose up in its place. He then saw a strange Harness being lowered from the ceiling. Again a flood of apprehension and nervousness filled his mind as his legs and arms were fitted into the Harness's leather loops. A leather strap was fitted across his back, connecting with the two shoulder loops. Ethan pressed a button on a remote and a startled Jamie felt his legs being lifted upward so he was in a sitting position. His bent legs were drawn slightly back toward his body and then spread apart. Jamie saw himself in the HD monitor and cringed when he saw his hairless penis and balls swaying between his wide spread thighs. He felt the Harness adjusting his body so he was in a slightly reclined position allowing his rectal area to be seen by his audience.

Ethan waited for a minute to let Jamie calm down a little. He pressed another button on the remote and the tile below Jamie once again was lowered into the stage. In its place, a pedestal rose up with a clear, 18" diameter Ellipse bowl sitting on it with a connecting tube was attached to the bottom of the it. Ethan stopped its upward movement when the cheeks of Jamie's buttocks were just within the rim of the bowel. Jamie was watching what was happening on his monitor and his breathing was coming in nervous pants. Ethan pressed a button labeled 'WATER' and a low pitched gurgling sound was heard and then water began filling the bowl. Jamie flinched when he felt the warm water touch the underside of his buttocks and Ethan stopped the flow of water.

He then smiled at a terrified Jamie and pressed 'WORMS'.

2.15 Jamie, harness, worm, sexual discovery:

A trembling Jamie was now alone in the center of the stage looking at his audience. His eyes moved up to the monitor and he starred nervously at the large bowl of water that his buttocks touching. Suddenly a long, thick transparent shape entered the bowl and began gliding around the water. It was quickly followed by two other worms. His heart jumped into throat and he began struggling but the Harness held his firmly.

Within the bowl were five worms,

One 8" x 3/4" rectal worm.
One 12" x 2" penis and testicle worm.
One 10" x 1/4" urethra worm.

Waiting below the stage were two sets of worms, two 8" x 2" breast worms and two 2" x 1/16" nipple worms.

Jamie franticly tried shifting his hips every time one of them brushed against the cheeks of his buttocks. Through dazed eyes, he saw and felt the larger rectal worm slip upward along the inner side of his left thigh. He felt it edge between his spread cheeks and nestle up against anal opening. Ethan franticly shifted his hips in an effort to shake it loose.

"Stop! Stop! Not there .. Nooooo ..!"

His squirming abruptly halted when he felt a warm, thick liquid oozing against his anus. The effect was immediate. His tight sphincter muscle loosened and waves of pleasure radiated around the opening and flowed inward. Ethan's frantic movements subsided and a soft sigh were heard as the worm slipped through the prepared opening and into his rectal sheath twisting and turning. As the worm slithered inward it released two chemicals. One was an aphrodisiac and the other was a chemical that would bring Jamie's dormant sexual desires to the surface. The worm would monitor his sensory system. Jamie sighed and slumped onto the Harness's supports as the chemicals raced throughout his mind and body. He looked into the monitor and saw his anus stretched apart by the clear, thick worm and felt the delicious sensations that flooded his rectal sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The monitor switched to a slideshow of graphic pictures. The visual presentation consisted of four pictures that were repeated continuously.

1. An aroused naked male.
2. An aroused naked female.
3. An aroused naked shemale.
4. An aroused naked hermaphrodite.

At first, A reluctant Jamie just looked at the pictures with mixed emotions. His mind recalled the scene at the beach and a small smile appeared on his face. As the pictures cycled, his eyes opened wider and his breath began to quicken. The sight of the erections of the male, shemale and hermaphrodite caused his own penis to tingle and stir. Soon the sight of the firm breasts and curvaceous body of the shemale pushed Ethan into full erection. The slideshow now concentrated on the shemale with front and side views. Janie's sensory system 'spiked' and the chemical levels released by his brain were increasing. In a few minutes, the slideshow stopped at the aroused shemale and the audience saw Jamie's flushed look, straining erection and heard the quick pants of his breathing.

Jamie's sexual preferences were now known. He would be bisexual. His sexual preferences would be shemale, male and then hermaphrodite. He would be the 'submissive' partner in all gay relationships.

Two 8" x 2" breast worms entered the bowl. The rectal worm became dormant within Jamie's rectal sheath. He sighed softly as rippling 'purrs' radiated into his prostate

2.16 Jamie, harness, worm, introduction:

Jamie felt the two breast worms slip onto to left and right cheeks of his buttocks. He watched with mesmerized eyes as the two worms made their way onto his abdomen, then upward toward his breast area. They formed into two clear, circular masses and settled over each of his areolas. Jamie moaned as an exquisite firmness gripped each of his breast areas.

The large penis and testicle worm slipped upward along Jamie's inner right thigh and moved over his swaying testicles and onto the sensitive underside of his hard member. The lower end of the worm expanded and Jamie gasped when he felt his balls slipping into a warm, silky, massaging pouch. The gasp turned into a moan when he saw and felt the thick worm that lay over his erection, split apart and manipulate his hardness into a velvety sheath with an exquisite squeezing and massaging action.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worms were now in place and their actions on Jamie's areolas, erection, testicles and rectal sheath rectum slowed to low level purrs and suckles. The urethra worm had made its way onto his abdomen and became dormant. Jamie's body was now under their control and they let him rest for a minute while he savored the new sensations that were flowing throughout his body.

2.17 Jamie, harness, worm, breast growth:

While Jamie sat in the Harness, with his eyes closed, he felt the thick masses over each of his breast areas begin to massage his areolas and small male nipples. He sighed as the nipples stiffened and a tightness spread across each areola.

As the worms secreted their growth chemicals, Jamie's breast areas became more sensitive. His small nipples began to stiffen and a firmness gripped the skin where the worms lay. Soon Jamie felt as though dozens of tongues and lips were sucking and massaging his stiffening breast areas. As his breasts grew, two velvety pouches formed over each rising mound with a delicious kneading and massaging action. When his firming breasts reached the size of 32A, two internal, 'mouth' like depressions formed and descended onto his rising nipples with a delicious sucking and suckling action.

Jamie gasped as ripples of pleasure flooded his chest and he thrust his forming mounds into the worms caressing pouches.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

BREASTS: 32A
NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his breasts grew, his nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Jamie began thrusting his firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into kneading and suckling pouches. His body had never felt such sensations and he moaned as the sensations intensified.

"OHH!! YESS!! YESS!!"

BREASTS: 34B
NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

BREASTS: 34D
NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Jamie's breasts ached and his new excited nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

BREASTS: 36C
NIPPLES 3/4" H x 1/2" D

Jamie's breasts had now reached their targeted size. He gasped as intense ripples of pleasure radiated across his chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The breast worms slowed their caressing and suckling and settled down to a pleasurable 'purring' action. Jamie slumped onto the Harness savoring the wonderful sensations of pleasure.

2.18 Jamie, harness, worm, prostate preparation:

Just as Jamie's body was returning to normal, he felt the purring worm that was nestled just within his swollen anal begin to nudge its way inward twisting and turning. Jamie squirmed his hips as the slick length slithered back onto his rectal sheath. He moaned with joy as its 'mouth' began to caress and massage the sensitive rectal lining. Jamie's erection began jumping within the tight confines of the worm's squeezing 'vaginal' sheath.

"Ohhhhhhh!! That feels soooooo ... Good!!"

The tip of the exploring worm began circling the walls of the rectal sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ...Jamie's prostate.

The mass flowed over and incased the sensitive mound of tissues in a soft, warm pouch and began a delicious massaging motion. Jamie arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the thick, sensitive gland of his erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddd!!"

The worm's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted across his loins. His Precum seeped out of the opening slit on the excited crown and was eagerly swallowed by the worm's thirsty 'vaginal mouth'. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Jamie began moaning and gasping. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate. Jamie suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. The worm's 'vaginal mouth' on his excited gland ballooned as Jamie began to spurting and drooling copious amount of preseminal fluid. The worm suddenly stopped its exquisite massaging of Jamie's prostate and Jamie moaned with disappointment. He kept thrusting his straining hardness into the worms clenching sheath.

"Oh! Don't stopppppppppppp!!"

The rectal worm released its enhancement chemicals that were quickly absorbed into Jamie's prostate. The chemicals would be activated by the urethra worm which would complete the prostate enhancement. It withdrew and nestled into is anal lips with pleasurable purrs and caresses.

2.19 Jamie, harness, worm, urethra, prostate enhancement:

The top of the worm's 'vaginal' sheath opened and the head of Jamie's glistening erection popped into the air. The dormant urethra worm that was laying on his abdomen, came to life and slithered up his companion toward the bared gland. Its body oozed a clear thick liquid as it arched upward and then downward into his urethra. Jamie saw it as it dipped downward and tried to move his erection away from it but the worm held his hardness in a firm vertical position. A long sigh escaped Jamie's lips as the worm entered his urethra and slowly slipped into his erection.

The worm continued its journey deeper into Jamie's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. The worm split into two sections, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations bathed the center of Jamie's sexual being. The worm that had entered his prostate now released its enhancement chemicals which reacted with the rectal worm's chemicals. Jamie moaned as his prostate was enhanced. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous. The second worm had entered his testicles and injected its growth drugs and again Jamie sighed as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They expanded quickly and Jamie felt a new delicious heaviness within the massaging silky pouches.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

As the worms withdrew, they oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen to be discharged into the urethra.

2.20 Jamie, harness, worm, urethra, erection enhancement:

The urethra worm slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of Jamie's erection. Again he felt another flood of warmth spread throughout his loins. The worm now started secreting a chemical that would enhance his erection. Jamie gasped and threw back his head as jolts of joy radiated outward from inside his straining erection. He felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of hardness. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the worm and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Jamie moaned excitedly and thrust up wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now began to feel heavier and thicker. His hard erection grew in spurts and his hips jerked ecstatically as the worm's clenching sheath had more and more to massage and squeeze.

L/D

ERECTION: 5.00" x 2.00" ... 5.50" x 2.25"

Jamie moaned as exquisite sensations that he had never felt before flooded his body. His breathing quickened and came in deep pants and gasps.

ERECTION: 6.00" x 2.50" ... 6.50" x 2.50"

The purring rectal worm intensified the caressing of his swollen anal lips and Jamie ground his excited opening against it in an attempt to draw it into his excited anus.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

ERECTION: 7.25" x 2.75" ... 7.50" x 2.50"