The Mile High Club

Story Info
She's inducted on a long, long flight.
1.7k words
3.95
30.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok so as you most likely know, my being an international Pornstar means a lot of traveling.

Its true to say that I lead very much the jet setting lifestyle.

From London to LA, from LA to San Francisco, From San Francisco to New York.

I'm sure you get the general idea.

Now considering the sexual deviant and type of character that I am no doubt your thinking that it was probably my very first flight that saw me joining the mile high club. Right? But the thing is that it didn't!!!

In fact it was only very recently that I decided to go for such a venture because me being me, I didn't wanna do it with just anyone.

I wanted to make sure that I found the perfect passenger and there he was on a flight from San Francisco to Detroit and he was sitting right in front of me in seat 6A.

Now don't get me wrong, its not as if I had NEVER done anything on a plane...

I mean come-on!!!

A 10-12 hour flight from London to LAX.... What's a girl supposed to do?

You can only eat so much of the food they keep constantly appearing with, and even less if you're an international XXX porn slut.

Many an announcement to buckle up because we were starting the landing decent, has found me dashing out of the loo with my nipples hard and my pussy wet in order to take my seat... but the fact of the matter is that up until the other day I had always been in there alone.

So there he was on American airlines flight 976. Nice dark hair, sweet smile and no visible girlfriend... the only problem was how to put my proposal to him without letting everyone else on the flight in on it as well.

You know what its like traveling on planes, you always get trapped by the window with a screaming baby next to you and a mother with numerous blankets for said baby.

Well guess how true that was today!!!

How was I going to get out?

Let alone get to this interesting stranger...

Luckily for me, on this occasion the baby really was screaming and as such it gave me the perfect excuse...

The plane was pretty packed with only a few seats spare but luckily my man (although he didn't know he was my man yet) was one of the few with to clear seats next to him...

I approached the stewardess and asked in lowered tones if I could be moved because of the noise of the baby... and looking back into the cabin and seeing the face of the other disgruntled passengers due to the noise she kindly agreed.

So there I was quick as a flash sitting right next to the guy in seat 6A.

As I sat down I made sure to remove my warming pink fleece revealing a very low cut top which in turn revealed more then enough of my plenty ample cleavage.

If things went as I was hoping they would the last thing that I would need would be a warming fleece because what I wanted to do was guaranteed to make me very hot indeed...

Presented with my heaving cleavage my new friend in seat 6A couldn't help but ogle me and although not a word had passed between us, after I had adjusted the way I was sitting causing my tits to be accidentally on purpose thrust towards him, the air was definitely sexually charged.

"Hi my names Layla, I said in a lowered and sexy voice, and guess what? I would LOVE to join the mile high club? "

My friend looked totally gob smacked for a moment but quickly composed himself... "Well we will have to wait until we are actually in the air" he smiled. "Ok, I said, that's exactly what we will do....".

In the meantime though why not play? That's the way my head works, and with that in mind, and it wasn't long before I had acquired a couple of blankets from the stewardess happy in the knowledge that my friend was more then willing to rise to the occasion.

With the blankets covering us from prying eyes, I began by teasing and pushing against his cock through the outside of his jeans, and my new found chum was more then happy to receive such attention...

Despite a funny look from an old granny sitting near us, I continued with the exploration of his nether reigns and much to my delight he decided to return the favor and began exploring mine too...

As I was wearing a sexy short skirt it didn't take long before his hand was slipping inside the front of my white silky panties and down into the warmth moistness below that too. It felt so right. I knew what I was doing was wrong, arrest-able even, but I didn't care... I'd waited long enough to experience these joys and pleasures and as such I wasn't going to let anything get in my way...

As the acceleration of the plane became louder and faster we were getting very hot and fruity and I could barely wait for the announcement that we had reached cruising altitude...

We waited until the stewardesses were up in first class serving the drinks and then we made our move. Our plan of action was that he would go up to one toilet and then shortly afterwards I would go into another... that way anyone watching us would not think anything suspicious was going on, then a couple of minutes after I would quickly slip from my toilet into his and the fun and festivities would begin...

And that's exactly what happened.

By the time I met him, this man, this stranger, in this toilet, my heart was already racing, the concept that we could be caught at any moment was such a turn on and I could see that he was really digging that very same concept too.

With no time for romance (and no room!!!) I dropped straight o my knees and began to unzip his fly's...

As I released his engorged man-hood from his Calvin Klein's I took a moment to admire it, and Oh how beautiful it was.

From his baby soft taint to his throbbing wet bell-end, this was indeed a fine specimen of a cock. One that I was lucky enough to be getting inside me very shortly...

I moved forward and began to lick the spunky drops of pre-cum right of off his cock, Mmmmmmm, they tasted so delicious. So right.

I moved my mouth further down the length of his shaft. Enjoying the way his cock felt as I sucked it and stroked it with my mouth. Back and forth, Up and down the shaft I went. Tasting his juices as I did so, Devouring every last drop.

Withdrawing his hot meaty cock from my mouth I pushed it up against his stomach flat, enabling me to move my mouth down further and to lick his balls... it was so fucking horny that my pussy was almost dripping onto the floor with excitement.

I took his left Bollock in my mouth and began to suck on it and tease it. Pleasuring him entirely. He was in fucking heaven. Holding his arm against his mouth, to drown out his cries of pleasure.

There was barely enough room in that tiny little toilet for cock sucking let alone for him to eat my pussy. Not that it mattered as I was so fucking wet I borderline needed a fucking towel underneath me.

I stood up and bent over the toilet. He hitched up my skirt from behind and slid down my wet panties so they were half way down my thighs.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him, and that smile was immediately met with a hot, sexy kiss as he slid his cock in-between my legs.

The pleasure as he penetrated me was enormous. That feeling of intense pleasure as we gelled together was out of this world...

He thrust into me and I tried so hard not to moan but God, it felt so fucking hot. It was almost impossible.

In and out of my cunt went his gorgeous cock and as it did so he reached round and somehow released my tits from my top.

He was fondling and caressing them, paying extra special attention to my nipples as I felt my intimate orgasm grow ever closer.

He pulled out of my pussy and without a word between us I flipped round so that I was now sitting on the toilet seat and within a second he was kneeling and thrusting in again and again. I Looked down at his cock to see it covered in my juices. This was so hot and so nasty, I wished it would never end. But I knew it had to or people would become suspicious.

I rubbed my clit harder and faster as he fucked me before exploding in a wonderful orgasm. It lasted well and as he continued to fuck me I continued to feel delightful waves of pleasure all over my body long after the initial orgasm ha passed.

I knew it wouldn't be much longer till he came now, knowing that he had given me my pleasure gave him his permission to release.

His cock thrust in and out of me, harder and faster, reinforcing my thoughts that I had definitely made the right decision. And almost as though to show his agreement with those thoughts, he suddenly shuddered, before shooting a creamy load right inside my cunt.

Now I wont bore you by going into the details of how we got out of the toilet and back to our seats without detection because in all honesty I don't think we did.

I was met with quite a few knowing looks as I returned to my seat 5 minutes after he but thank god no-one choose to take it any further. Only he and I in the more private surroundings of my hotel when we arrived at the other end....