The Mile High Club: Paula & Lisa

Story Info
Hot lesbian sex on flight bound for New Orleans.
1.2k words
4
41.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bella03
Bella03
3 Followers

It was their first anniversary and they had been together for exactly a year, and to celebrate this special day Paula and Lisa decided to spend it in New Orleans, as it was Mardi Gras. Although the night before they were due to fly from Sacramento airport, Lisa and Paula had had a huge falling out concerning Lisa's jealousy and Paula's flirting. Paula worked as a psychologist with children with behavioural problems, whilst Lisa was a lecturer. Although there was a fourteen-year age gap between them, for Paula 24 and Lisa 37 the age difference bared little significance on their relationship. They were so in love.

Paula awoke alone in their elegant King-size bed; Lisa had slept in her recliner in the lounge on the eve of their anniversary. This was the first time since they had been living together that they had slept separately, they were both very loving and sexual and felt a sense of great comfort in one another's arms. Paula awoke feeling a sense of solitude as Lisa was not their beside her to kiss, cuddle and as in most mornings make love to. She walked into the lounge to find Lisa wrapped in her velour blanket sleeping soundly, Paula couldn't help but smile to herself, she was so beautiful with her raven locks, Italian olive skin and those alluring hazel eyes.

"Lisa baby, morning cutie.." She whispered kneeling down beside her on the recliner; Paula softly stroked her face gently waking her up.

"What?!" Lisa answered sitting up in the recliner, still obviously reaming from their argument last night.

"Time to wake up darling, we have three hours before we have to be at the airport". It was 6am. Paula leaned in to kiss her, but she brushed her off getting up and walking to into the kitchen to prepare her roast coffee. "Fine!!!" Paula demanded storming off to jump into the shower. Paula was very beautiful with long redhair and piercing green eyes, her skin was creamy and boasted a 34DD chest. She stood underneath the shower lathering herself up, running her hands all over her sexy body, hoping that Lisa would surprise her and join her in the shower like many mornings. She was left disappointed as Lisa waited for her to come out of the shower, as they passed each other in the hallway in silence."I take it we're still goin to New Orleans?" Said Paula.

"I don't see why not, everything's paid for now…we may as well go" Answered Lisa closing the bathroom door behind her.

They had arrived at JFK airport and already boarded the flight bound for New Orleans; they had seats to the back of the plane and were all ready for take off. Still not talking, Paula was aware of Lisa's anxiety about flying and reached for her hand to comfort her as the plane took off down the run way. Lisa gripped the seat and shut her eyes tightly, they were soon in the air, and after fifteen minutes she relaxed more.

"Darling I'm sorry about last night and this morning, I was being a bitch. Its just that you know how much I hate it when guys hang around you, and you seem to relish the attention…makes my Italian temper flare" Said Lisa apologising.

"I know cutie, lets just forget it eh and enjoy our anniversary" Smiled Paula relieved that their weekend would not be ruined. Lisa moved in closer to kiss her on the lips, Paula parted her mouth a little allowing her lovers tongue to enter meeting her own. They kissed passionately for a while their tongues entwined and dancing together, followed by soft moans as their hands wondered. As Lisa nuzzled on her neck taking in the sweet aroma of Paula's perfume, her hand grazed her bare knee slowly moving up eventually reaching the hem of her tight denim knee length skirt. Paula moaned softly as their mouths met again passionately, knowing her lovers intentions she softly opened her legs a little wider to allow Lisa's hand to move more freely up and underneath her skirt, stroking her satin thighs finding her wet pink silky thong. "Mmmmmmmmmm" Lisa and Paula moaned simultaneously as she began to rub her lovers throbbing clit through the material of her sexy thong, before sliding it to the side so her fingers could explore more. "Oooh Paula baby you're so slippery wet….I wanna eat you like crazy" She whispered in her ear, licking her earlobe as her fingers softly glided up and down her slit and over her hard clit in tiny circles. Lisa removed her soaked fingers from her pussy to Paula's dismay, before sucking on them licking off all her sweet juices then licking her lips. "Mmm I want more" Lisa instructed looking behind her for a second to notice that the toilets was vacant, before taking Paula's hand and leading her inside.

The toilet was small and hardly enough room for one person never mind two, soon as they closed the door behind them Lisa pushed Paula against it firmly kissing her passionately….their lips and tongue fighting for control. Lisa teased her, biting on her lip and pulling back as Paula came in for the kiss. She lifted up Paula's top revealing her huge titties bound in a pretty pink lacy bra…her nipples were a pale pink and erect as Lisa nibbled them through the lace with her teeth, causing Paula to let out a soft whimper. Lisa ushered her closer to the toilet before roughly hitching up her lovers tight skirt revealing her tiny light pink thong, that was now soaked through from her honey. She inhaled the sweet musky scent as she kneeled down pulling her thong to the side of her pussy exposing her trimmed pretty red kitty, lifting Paula's leg up on the seat of the toilet so she was able to dig her warm tongue right inside her like she liked as well as up and down her slit.

Paula with one leg upon the toilet seat leaned back against the wall for support as she massaged and rubbed her breasts as Lisa homed in on her throbbing pussy, lashing her clit with her tongue and using her fingers for extra penetration. She moved her hips with the rhythm of Lisa's talented mouth….moaning and saying her name as her pre-cum covered her face, as her tongue effortless glided up and down her kitty looking up occasionally to watch Paula playing with her titties. She could feel her lovers orgasm begin to build as her pussy began to contract against her fingers, she fucked and sucked her furiously…Paula now with one hand against the wall and the other holding Lisa head and pulling on her hair wildly. Her knees buckled as she let out a roaring orgasm sending waves of electricity throughout her body, Lisa's face covered in her girlfriends sweet hot cum as she got up from off her knees and kissed her softly on the lips just as there was a thunderous knock on the door of the toilet. Both giggling and glowing from their fun, they quickly tided themselves up before opening the door to find the Stewardess and three passengers waiting outside impatiently.

Bella03
Bella03
3 Followers