The MILF and The Mexican

Story Info
How a white, married, mother of four became a Mex-addict.
5.3k words
4.05
57k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Disheartened by his errant wife's lack of attention and in order to keep her occupied, other than with the help, Mr McDonald purchased a quaint little farm out in the countryside that was going to be Mrs McDonald's pet project.

The farm needed a lot of work, there were buildings that needed renovating, fields that needed ploughing and a couple of animals that needed tending as well, so it meant that a small workforce of able-bodied individuals would need to be employed to take care of these matters and get the place into tip top condition.

Desperate for assistance in employing the right men for the job, Mrs M enlisted the help of her Mexican tutor who had indicated during one of their marathon Spanish "lessons" that he knew of a couple of young men that were in dire need of employment following their recent excursion over the Mexican border and into the land of milk and honey. Being the kind and caring person that she is and wanting to help out her fellow man wherever possible, she agreed that the young bucks be given a chance to secure employment and arrangements were made for Mrs M and her tutor to drive down to the farm and put these young men through some aptitude tests in order to see their suitability for the positions.

On a cool fall morning, Mrs M and the Mexican set off in her bright red 4x4 SUV vehicle. She was dressed in slinky blue skinny jeans, her brown stiletto boots, a white tank top covered by a brown thermal, a warm fur-lined coat hiding her exquisite black satin and lace bra and thong, which clung tightly to her curves, accentuating them. Oblivious to the morning coolness, The Mexican was kitted out in blue jeans and a navy thermal that looked as if it was painted on. The rippling of his muscles underneath the tight shirt sent a delicious shiver down her spine as her eyes swept downwards, focusing on the bulge outlined by the denims. She licked her lips and fiddled with her hair that was pinned up, trying not to show the obvious lust that gleamed in her big, brown eyes.....

During the long drive in which they made small talk and practiced her Spanish grammar, Mrs M found her hand wandering over onto The Mexican's thigh that was just begging to be touched. He glanced over at her and grabbed her hand and boldly rubbed it against his bulge commanding her to undo his zip and see treasures were inside. Mesmerised by his hypnotic gaze, her French manicured fingers undid the button on his jeans and slid the silver zipper down. Her cool hand reached inside feeling the silky material of his boxers as she slid those down, reaching for his hot flesh. He hit the button on the CD player and the sounds of Sex on Fire belted out through the stereo system as she lowered her head into his lap and touched the tip of his pulsating penis with her pink, strawberry glossed lips, her tongue tip kneading the eye of his already weeping cock. Slowly and deliberately her lips moved along the ribbed brown shaft, her tongue exploring each inch, licking and sucking, blowing and kissing as she took him deep into her mouth....he shuddered as she mimicked the "head while I'm driving" part of the song that was still playing.

Oblivious to anything, she gagged as his hips moved up and forward, trying to overcome the constrictions of the driver's seat. Noisily feeding on his Mexican meat, she swallowed as spurts of precum dribbled down her throat and lubricated the path to her throat, drops dripping from her chin and clinging to the tiny hairs on his balls. Grasping his cock firmly at the base and lifting her head slightly, she took him in even deeper, his dick head grazing her tonsils as her other hand squeezes his swollen balls. His thrusting intensifies as his driving slows and she feels his orgasm building....hurriedly she increases the pressure of her tongue and lips as his jet of white hot cum shoots into her mouth and deep down her wide-open throat, her mouth milking him. Sated, his driving has slowed to a crawl as he pulls over to the side of the road, withdrawing from her warmth.

She giggles as he tells her that she is a naughty mommy who needs to be spanked. She adjusts and re-pins her dishevelled hair, glancing in the vanity mirror on the sun visor making sure that all traces of the "driving experience" are removed with the lemon-scented wet wipe that she has retrieved from her bag. He offers her a sip of his mineral water, which she declines wanting to savour the taste of his Mexican meatiness as long as possible.

Chapter 2

He starts up the engine and they continue on the journey. The chatter turns to questions about the prospective employees and he tells her that he has managed to organise transport for 7 of them to the farm and they should be waiting there by the time they reach the premises. She asks for more details and he tells her that they are all in great physical shape because they are used to manual labour on farms and construction sites and some even have experience of hard labour in prison! Her eyes widen in shock and he laughs at her expression telling her not to worry as they weren't imprisoned for physical assaults just minor misdemeanours like theft and robberies. He mentions that Carlos is 24 years old and is a 6ft tall, Tomas is 26 and stands at 5ft 11 in height, Raul is the baby of the group at 23, but is a whopping 6ft 2, Diego is 27, 6ft tall and is a former inmate, so he is dark and dangerous, Juan is 25 and is 5 ft. 10 in height, Javier is 27, 6ft 1 tall and the 'old man' of the group at 29 is Miguel who is 5ft 11 and has also done a little time. The Mexican mentions that none of these boys know much English, but they understand sign language pretty well, then winking at her, he says that with all the Spanish lessons he is giving her -- they've escalated to daily from the original twice a week -- she should be able to communicate with her crew in no time at all. Satisfied that he has chosen wisely she leans back against the seat and grins like a Cheshire cat thinking of how great life is and how it can only get better.

A little while later, they make their way down the dirt road that leads to the farm, in the distance she can see the farm house, a couple of outbuildings and the vast fields as well as a huge farm dam. Excited at the prospect of getting the farm working again, she bounces up and down on the seat like a little child. Pulling up into the driveway at the hacienda, he brings the SUV to a stop in a cloud of dust. The 7 workers that were leaning against the wall of the house move forward to greet them. In Spanish he directs them to start unloading the trailer that was hitched to the SUV and the 7 eager beavers get straight to work unpacking the boxes of coveralls, farming implements, construction materials and other goods that will be needed. He asks her where she wants the goods to be stored and she instructs him to move all of it to the big barn except the food and refreshments that need to be taken inside the farm house and he conveys this to the crew that nod in understanding and get to work immediately.

She notices as they pass her that they all smell rather sweaty and she wrinkles her nose and mentions to The Mexican that fresh sweat on a man is okay, but these brothers are kind of stinking to high heaven and that it's making her gag and as he knows, the only gagging she likes doing is on his meat, so she'd appreciate him telling these boys that they will need to clean up their acts if they are going to be working for her. She's pleased that she bought that job lot of coveralls at a salvage sale because those would sure be handy now and with that thought in mind, she reaches into her purse and retrieves her retractable tape measure as she will need to take a couple of statistics in order to kit her crew out.

Bemused, The Mexican asks her what she's thinking of doing with that tape measure and she tells him that she needs to make sure that the clothing fits the boys properly because it's not easy working in something that chafes or is constricting. She tells him that she wants them go into the house, take a shower and then turf all those smelly clothes and once they're done they are to come back and stand in Indian file in their underwear only and she will take the necessary measurements.

He relays this information to the men and they seem a little taken aback, but follow his instructions and file towards the bathroom, clutching bars of soap and towels that Mrs M has so kindly provided. She proceeds to unpack her stock of coveralls, while the boys clean up and holds a set up against her body and asks The Mexican what he thinks she look like. He responds that she'd be one sexy momma in those work clothes and he'd plough her field any time and she laughs and says, he may just need to get his plough out sooner rather than later and she walks off swinging her hips and making her fat ass jiggle under those jeans.

Chapter 3

The 7 Hispanics file out of the house and stand in line in the barn in front of Mrs M. First in line is dark Diego. He seems kind of cocky, looking her straight in the eye and flashing a wide, white smile "Ola Senora," he says as she motions him to step forward and lift his arms so that she can measure his chest. She notices that he is rather a strapping boy as she puts her arms around him to pull the tape measure tightly in place before making a note on the little notepad as she grips the pencil between her teeth and puts the notepad back in her pocket. Next she slides the tape measure down to his lean waist, her hand brushing his rock hard abs, her eyebrow lifts in surprise and her hand lingers there a little longer than necessary. She moves the tape measure to his biceps and nods, then goes down on her haunches and measures his right inner leg from ankle to the inside of his thigh. The bulge beneath his boxers appears to shift as her hand moves across the silk to measure the left inner leg. The top of her head touches his bulge and oh yes, she was right, that thing is alive and moving. Diego is nervously shifting from foot to foot and the other 6 try and avert their eyes as Diego's dickhead peeks out from his boxers!

Without missing a beat, she moves on to Juan and motions to him to lift his hands noticing that his dark eyes are suddenly very dark and there is sweat beading his upper lip. Her hands move swiftly, chest, waist, biceps, inner leg and oh my, Juan's boxers start expanding at the crotch as well.

Carlos seems a little nervous and is breathing quite hard and as she moves from his chest to his waist, she is shocked to see 3 inches of brown, Latino meat protruding from the waistband of his boxers. Her cheeks redden and she hurriedly takes his inner leg measurements and makes notes on her little pad.

Miguel's moves up against her as she reaches around him to measure his chest and there is no mistaking that what she feels is a huge erection pressing against her body. Shocked, she motions him to back off and he says "si senora," taking his sweet time backing away from her.

Unabashed, Javier steps forward and without batting an eyelid, takes her hand and rubs it against his pulsating, protruding cockhead! She gasps and pulls her hand away, finishing her task and in the background, she hears The Mexican laugh and she turns and glares at him.

Tomas keeps his eyes on a spot above Mrs M's head as she slides her tape measure into place around his chest. She tries to ignore the fact that he too is saluting her and as she bends to measure his inner leg, she can't help but notice the bubbles of precum covering his throbbing cockhead. "My god she thinks, what is it with these Hispanics?", as she hurries to finish and move on to the last crazy!

Raul may be the baby of the group, but the only thing he is lacking in is years. She notices how very ripped his torso is and unhurriedly lets her hands wander over his chest, glancing closely at the tribal tattoo that covers his right pec as she moves down over a six-pack of steel. So engrossed in her measuring, she only notices that this boy has his hand inside his boxers and is stroking his fat cock when he rubs his silk-clad balls against the top of her head when she crouches down to take her last measurements!

Slowly she gets up and walks away exasperated, flushed and shaken by this display of Mexican flesh that these boys were wielding. She consults her notepad, digs into the carton and calls each one as she hands them their coveralls and motions them towards the barn asking The Mexican to tell them to go and get dressed so that their work can commence.

The coolness of the morning has evaporated as the sun burns on her. She heads off to the farmhouse to have a cold glass of white wine to quench the flames burning deep inside her.

Chapter 4

Inside the cool farmhouse, she heads to the fridge, pours the wine and then notices that the food supplies are low. She decides to make a list and head into town later, but she is still feeling unbearably hot and sticky and pads through to the bedroom to have a long, cool shower.

Opening her closet, she sifts through the clothes and decides on her black cotton mini dress, a pair of black cork wedges and some fresh black lacy underwear. Lord knows the ones she's wearing are sodden! She digs in the jewellery box searching for her gold hoop earrings, gold chain necklace and gold bangles which she lays out on the body. She switches on the shower taps, undresses quickly and stands under the cool jets of water, letting it cascade over her milk-white skin Grabbing the loofah and some body wash, she slowly rubs the suds all over her body, the feel of the sponge intensifying the prickles on her already over-sensitised skin. Hurriedly, she rinses her hair and body, switches off the taps and dries herself with a fluffy white towel, wrapping her head in it turban-style. She moves through to the bedroom, reaching for the roll-on deodorant. She slathers on body lotion and moisturiser and sits before the dresser carefully applying a light touch of powder, mascara and lip gloss. She dons her undies loving the feel of the lace against her body, then slips the black dress over her head and pulls it over her curves. Sitting on the bed, she ties the straps of her black wedges she stands in front of the mirror to blow-dry her long, dark hair. Clipping on the earrings and necklace, she twirls around checking that all is in place before moving through to the lounge to retrieve her purse and shopping list before heading to the barn to tell The Mexican that she's going into town for a while.

Treading carefully to avoid the holes, she sashays over to the barn calling The Mexican's name as she goes. She gets through the doorway, but can't see because the bright sunlight has blinded her so she moves deeper into the building. Towards the back of the barn, she is stopped in her tracks by the sight of a circle of Latino men, boxers around their ankles and cocks in hand all jerking off and good god, The Mexican is one of them!!!! She gasps loudly and 8 heads turn to her. 8 jaws drop to the floor as 8 pairs of eyes move over her body from the top of her head to the bottom of her wedge-heeled feet, the sexual tension is like electricity in the air as in unison, the 7 follow The Mexican towards her frozen form.

Stunned, she stands there watching them advance towards her. Dropping her bag, she tries to make a run for it, but the cork-heeled wedges get in the way and she sprawls face-first on the floor going absolutely nowhere. "Hot Momma, where do you think you're going?" The Mexican asks with a laugh. "These boys are a little flustered after undergoing your uniform requirements this morning and needed errrr....shall we say.....a little light relief from your torments, MILF." Struggling to get up and still hampered by the damn cork wedges, she starts to rise on all fours and her black minidress rides high up her white thighs, exposing a bit of lily white ass cheek and black lace thong. A roar of excitement goes up from the 7 as The Mexican directs Raul and Diego to help Mrs M out of her predicament. Without hesitation, they move forward, flip her over on to her back, grab her arms and half lift her, all the while stroking their fat cocks as the rest of the group shout their approval. Horrified, she shouts at The Mexican demanding him to tell these brutes to unhand her, but he himself is jerking off and she recognises that look in his eyes -- the look that means trouble....deep sexual trouble!

Chapter 5

Undeterred by his non-help, Mrs M starts lashing out with those cork wedges trying to kick her captors, but she can't reach them and The Mexican says something in Spanish to Javier and Carlos which she doesn't understand and with a purposeful look on their faces, they stride over left hands on cocks, right hands reaching to grab her kicking feet. She squeals and tries to evade their strong grasp, but it is futile, she is tethered by 4 Latinos and there is nothing that she can do other than twist and turn her body, which sends that minidress riding up higher and higher to her waist displaying her black thong covered pussy. For a moment, cheeky Javier releases his cock and reaches out to shove his hand under her thong, but recoils when The Mexican barks something at him in Spanish, the look on his face is momentarily murderous, but then it fades into a boyish grin as he steps forward and invites his 3 other henchmen to do the same.

Mortified at being held down spread-eagled, she shouts obscenities at him and he threatens to gag her if she doesn't keep quiet. Not caring about his threats, she continues to curse at him and in one swoop he is over her. Grabbing her by her hair, which he twists around his arm, he shoves his brown, swollen cock between those glossy lips and shuts her up. Her eyes grow wide, as she gags on the 11 inches of meat that she is being force-fed, punishment for daring to scream at The Mexican. While he fucks her mouth , Tomas , Miguel and Juan edge in closer for a better look, jerking their red angry-looking cocks, mouthing off what sounds like some sort of encouragement to The Mexican who is mastering her. Done chastising her, he withdraws his throbbing cock and stands up, just as Raul lets go of her left arm and grabs his cock with both hands, jerking like a mad man. With a loud moan, a jet of cum streams from him hitting her square on the cheek and neck, even The Mexican is surprised. As the last drops drip onto her, The Mexican high 5s Raul and Mrs M wipes the cum from her cheek with the back of her hand, which she moves across her mouth, her tongue darting out to lick it.

Horrified at her own reaction, she wriggles trying to break free from Diego's grasp, but it is futile. Diego drags her to her feet as the Javier and Carlos loose her ankles. The Mexican moves in behind her as Diego keeps her subdued and pulls down the zipper of that dress. Freeing it from her shoulders, he shoves it down and it falls to the floor where he commands her to step out of it and knowing that she is outnumbered, she lifts those cork wedges and kicks her dress into the hay bales.

Surrounded by 8 naked brown bodies, cocks pointing to the sky, she stands there in her lacy bra, thong and wedges, the blackness of her lingerie stark against the pale white skin. Murmuring something inaudible, Miguel steps forward and with his strong brown fingers reaches out and teases her nipples through the lace, rolling and pinching them until they peak. She struggles to stifle a moan, but her body's reaction betrays her and spurred on by this sight, Tomas sidles up behind her, big bull cock throbbing and rubs it up and down her ass crack, making her squirm. From the corners of her eyes, she sees movement and in a flash Juan and Carlos are there, rubbing their fat cocks up against her hips and curvy thighs...she is surrounded by hot, Mexican meat and the heat in the barn is about to set those hay bales blazing, as Miguel reaches down and caresses her clitoris through the lace, not straying past the fabric, as The Mexican warns him not to in a low and menacing tone.

12