The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 04

Story Info
Kitty starts to produce milk but what comes next?
5.4k words
4.42
70.9k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

Everyone knows that even the very best dreams eventually come to an end. It was with this thought in mind that I approached Kitty’s house on the Monday morning. Having been with her three times last week and seeing how quickly she had started to lactate as a special surprise for her husband, I knew that it was likely that after today my services would no longer be needed. She was quite the most effervescent and excitable lady I had ever known in my not too extensive experience. I guess it was as much that she had been my first ever client with Milkers R Us that gave her a special place in my mind and heart. And the fact that we had been fucking like rabbits after every session … in one way or another.

Still the job was ahead of me and I fully expected that she would have let down her milk almost completely over the weekend just with her own stimulation, having leaked heavily on Friday. She would no longer need me as hubby would pick up the reins so to speak. After today I would be concentrating on the other rather thankless clients I had and probably filling the gap in the schedule vacated by Kitty with some new client. The world moves on I guess and we weren’t short of requests for our services at MRU. I’d never have thought it was such a lucrative business.

Driving to her house I knew I had to put aside my misery to make the session as successful as all the others. I pulled up outside and wandered to the door with my bag. Today I would almost certainly need my supplies. As I approached the small raised verandah the door opened. Oh my God! There she was in plain view, her boobs bursting from her too small bra and a pair of lace panties that barely hid the outline of her finely sculpted thighs and loins. Having scanned her form, I looked up into her eyes and saw the pain in her expression.

“Oh Mark! Thank God you’ve arrived!” she blurted out.

I quickly entered the hallway and she closed the door behind me as I enquired, “What’s wrong Kitty?” hearing the concern I my own voice.

“It’s the pain Mark! They hurt so much!” she sobbed. “It’s got steadily worse since yesterday.”

“Come on Kitty, let me see what’s wrong,” I responded what I hoped was tenderly.

She rushed into the bedroom, her now huge tits bouncing with every step despite being gathered loosely in the bra that was ill suited to the task anymore. As she walked she whimpered in pain. I followed her into the familiar room and dropped my bag on the floor as I watched her climb onto the bed. Once ensconced she reached behind her to unfetter the girls and, in this light, I could now see that her bra was soaked through. As the cups fell from her breasts they sagged forward with their added size and weight and, immediately that they were exposed to the air, they started to leak steadily.

“My goodness Kitty, they are full,” I exclaimed, a little relief in my voice as I realised the situation.

She was in no danger, she just didn’t know what to expect in the three days since I was here last. Perhaps the fact that we were too busy having wonderful sex meant that I hadn’t done my job quite well enough in explaining to her what would happen if she kept massaging all weekend without expressing as well. I felt the pangs of guilt but I knew I could redeem the situation quite quickly.

“”Ohhh it hurts! Do something!” her voice dragged me back to the moment.

“Sorry Kitty but it’s alright. It’s good news and bad news. Your milk is producing quickly but your breasts are still developing the shape and strength in their sinews to hold the added weight. You will get used to it quickly but you will also have to regularly get rid of the extra milk by getting hubby involved or by expressing it yourself. You can get a pump to help, but for today I am here. Okay?”

She nodded with a wan smile and her tits jiggled before my eyes. I was fucking her from behind the other day when I felt her leaking. Today I would get my first, and probably last, taste judging by the dilemma I found her in. Easing my way onto the bed beside her I did a cursory visual check. Her distended nipples and enlarged areolae told me her milk was well on its way. The tell-tale veins running across under the surface of her translucent skin said her tits were growing. That was painfully obvious to us both when I considered the DD bra she was trying to use had barely kept the pair in and certainly offered no real support. My quick guess was she was now close to an F cup but we would check that later.

I reached out to gently check for the tenderness I knew would be present. I wasn’t surprised when she jumped at the contact and a little spray of thin fluid leapt from her nipple across my hand.

“Sorry Kitty,” I apologised for the pain I’d caused.

“Oh please just hurry and do something!” she both pleaded and demanded.

I leaned over and as gently as I could I covered her nipple with my mouth and sucked slowly. I was immediately rewarded with a thin flow of the sweet and strong tasting first fluid ever taken from this woman. She gasped a little in the initial contact but it was a mix of pain and release. I sucked a little harder and the stream developed into a steady flow that filled my mouth and my senses, the warm tit flesh at my face and the long fat nipple partly filling my mouth. I gently caressed the side of the breast and fell into a reverie as I joined with her in this intimate connection. In my mind I knew that there was a hormone at work here that made Kitty want this connection – the mothering instinct – while all her other hormones cried out for sexual fulfilment. But first the pain needed to be removed so I slowed down once I could feel the tight flesh ease to a pliable warmth in my hand. I knew she needed the other breast relieved before we could take the feeding further.

Switching to the other side and lying across her lap, she cradled me to her nipple and instantly that I latched on she cooed her release of tension. Barely a minute had gone by on each breast and it was a different woman now holding me as I could hear her sighs and feel her breathing deepen as she cradled me to her. I pulled away momentarily.

“Does that feel better?”

“You have no idea Mark!”

“Good but you mustn’t let them get that full again,” I said looking up into her serene face, “For a while you will find it painful as your breasts accommodate the changes but you will soon find the pain is almost gone. Okay?”

“Sure, I understand,” she smiled, all the anguish now gone from her glowing smile, “but you aren’t finished are you?” she added eagerly.

“No Kitty, I just wanted to ease your pain first. I will empty each one this morning but you must understand that we have tricked your body into believing you have a baby to take care of, so you will keep producing at least as much as it would need and it would feed every few hours normally. You will have to plan your day a bit around this if hubby isn’t here to help you. That’s why I mentioned the pump.

“Fine, I understand but … we can talk about that later can’t we?” her eyes and voice begged.

I smiled and returned to my most pleasurable duty. I leant back down to the mountainous peak before me and sucked in the nipple and proceeded to add pressure to my suction so that the nipple would distend further into my mouth and the flow would increase. It was quickly a steady stream and I could feel her flesh wilting as her ducts emptied their treasure into my stomach. Obviously so early in letting down she wasn’t yet producing her maximum but if this was any indication, she would be making plenty of milk soon, certainly more than her husband would be able to help with once at night.

As her left breast gave its last dregs I could sense rather than see a distinct change in Kitty’s body language. My face was pulled in close to her breast and held firmly to her tit while her legs had splayed across the bed opening access once again to her nether regions. As I pulled away to change sides and see the reddened and swollen nipple and its puffed and dimpled brown surrounding skin slip from my mouth, Kitty sighed deeply, “Finger me … please?” she begged dreamily.

Her wish … my command; what else could a man do? As I latched on to her right nipple, I slid my hand along her thigh and again a sigh as she dragged me into her full bosom, smothering my face with her fleshy boob. My hand quickly found the heat of her thigh increasing until, like a stray straw in a camp fire, I followed its heat into the inferno. She was a molten mess beneath her skimpy panties that I pushed aside to find her open wet pussy coated in her juices. My own enjoyment of this sensation translated to an increase in my sucking and her vocalising her joy, “Oh yessss!”

Her rapture showed as her nipple flooded my mouth which was when I felt her squeezing her breast to increase the flow. My fingers slipped easily into her fleshy folds and I found her swollen clit with my thumb. First contact brought a yelp of joy as she clamped hard on my fingers which only served to increase their effect as her well-lubricated lips didn’t hold them out. My internal massage was making her breathing ragged and her breast was coming to an end of its supply. I could now feel the looseness in the skin that told me the mammary glands were temporarily empty. She knew as she slowly eased the pressure to hold me to her.

“That felt so good! Will you help me again Mark?” she said softly as she looked distractedly down into my eyes. Right now I was hers; there was nothing I wouldn’t do. I think she knew that was the case as she didn’t wait for an answer but simply said, “Lie flat on the bed beside me please?”

She shuffled away slightly as I rolled from her breasts and lay flat, facing the ceiling. She moved quickly and decisively, throwing her leg across my chest and turning to sit up. Within seconds her open smooth cunt lips were in my view as she straddled my head and began to lower herself to my face. She was upright holding the headboard and facing the wall. Kitty’s wetness dripped a trail on my neck and chin as she got closer to my reaching tongue and then we were one as she pushed down and I plunged in, my probing appendage spearing into her open hole, roaming around and sampling the delectable flavours of womanhood.

“Oh yes please!! More … deeper!” she growled above me as she increased the pressure sitting on my face by rotating her hips. The bed squeaked and, with her rhythmic movements and her gyrations, she pushed me into the mattress in an ecstatic prison between her thighs.

“I love these huge tits! Tongue me more Mark!”

I could only imagine the view of those gorgeous rounded globes bouncing in time to her movements above me while all I could do, pinned beneath her, was reach up behind her and try to steer her hips so that the occasional gap allowed me to suck in some air. The flood of her juices continued as she now focused her movement to grinding her clit against my nose while I probed her inner walls. It was hard to breathe but I couldn’t care less if this was how I was to die, wrapped entirely in this woman. Everything about her being told me her orgasm was imminent – her flow of juice, her voice and breathing and the way she ground hard into my face. And then she froze! I couldn’t see anything but I could paint this picture. My mind’s eye told me from experience all I needed to know.

Her long slim body was frozen in pleasure, her tits still bouncing and rising with her short sharp breaths as her face was aglow in a dream with her mouth agape screaming a silent prayer of thanks to the universe. I continued to probe and lap at her inner folds only now she winced as I came near her button of pleasure, so sensitive immediately after her orgasm. And then she released all the tension in her body and a guttural sigh of joy emanated from her telling me she was in heaven.

Shortly she lifted from me to release me from my trap. I kissed her thigh as it swung away and she fell to the bed beside me.

“I don’t believe how hot that sucking makes me! I’ve done it to you again haven’t I?” she giggled a little nervously. She was again referring to the tent in my pants that told her this whole thing was sexy as Hell.

“Do all your clients react like me? You must be exhausted!”

I had to laugh and muttered, “Client confidentiality Kitty. I don’t kiss and tell.”

“Hmm I think I knew that when I first saw you.”

She leaned over and kissed me gently, quickly breaking off, “Gee I taste sweet! She exclaimed with a chuckle.

“Yes you do, at both ends. Your body chemistry is definitely changing,” I remarked.

“So how can I help you now?” she asked, looking knowingly at my erection.

“I believe a gentleman allows the lady to …”

“Oh I’m no lady – you know that. Let’s face it I’m a bitch in heat when you suck my tits and you have had me in every hole. Do my arse for me again … please kind sir?” she mocked and she was upon my pants zip in a second.

Quickly we were both naked and Kitty was stroking my chest, feeling my nipples. They stood up to her attention.

“Wow they’re sensitive aren’t they? Jim’s just sit there but yours are begging to be sucked,” and she leaned over to draw one into her mouth and soon she was returning the favour I had done her a short while before. My nips have always been tender and that’s probably why I had such an affinity for the job. They ached as she played with one, rolling and tweaking it, and suckled the other. Running her tongue around and feeling the tightness of my areola on her lips, she got carried away and I arched up off the bed to meet the heavy suction she provided, my cock straining and leaking seminal fluid.

“Oh my!” she gasped as she released my nipple. I looked into her glazed eyes again and could tell she was aroused. She was flustered but turned and reached into the bedside table and brought out a tube of lube. Soon she was stroking my hardness with the cool greasy fluid, her petite hand sliding up and down with her fingers encircling my girth and dragging the meaty foreskin back to expose the mushroomed, sensitive head. She watched her actions intently for a while feeling the tension growing in my tool until she looked into my eyes and simply said, “Please?”

She released me and turned to arrange herself on all fours on the bed. I sat up and moved into position behind her. I started to caress her hips as I moved closer and then took some of her juices to insert in her backdoor to make access easier. I started to massage and coat the tiny bud in the centre of her firm bum cheeks.

“No!” she said, “Just do me. I don’t mind if it hurts.”

I took her at her word and I took her.

Pushing my firm swollen knob to her cheeks I found the tight puckered opening; lifting up I was able to aim my shaft at her centre and pushed in past the resisting muscle.

“Ahhh!” she winced at the burning pain of my insertion but she simultaneously pushed back into me to get my whole cock as deep as she could on that first thrust. That action in itself was so incredibly erotic that I just leaned my body weight into her, the hard girth penetrating her, stretching her tight grip on me until I had bottomed out. Sliding in like that she had been clamping and releasing me with her over-worked muscles the whole time, the searing pain wracking her body as she cried, “Aaah! Ungh! Ugh!”

I nestled deep inside Kitty’s rear sheath until I was ready to move and then I withdrew and plunged back in again. Pounding her sphincter that clutched at my cock, it took only a few strokes to find her brown eye wide open and watching me invade her. Normally one to take time and care, I had never experienced this primal instinct to just take her. It was invigorating; I tingled from the contact and I was quickly losing control.

Soon I was pumping hard and fast into Kitty and she was again burying her face in the pillows as she screamed her arousal, shoving back in response to every powerful shafting I delivered. The heat of the moment and her internal flame threw me into her with abandon, our thighs slapping together in animal lust. As I maintained the long strokes in and out of her shit chute, I leaned in to capture her swinging melons and squeezed and pulled those wonderful nipples that flooded my hands with the renewing nectar … and quickly I flooded her. It was the most intense orgasm she had given me, every nerve ending of my being wrenched me into ecstasy as I grunted and roared my release into her backside as each paroxysm of pleasure fired my load of cum into her hot, tight hole. My stomach muscles clenched and cramped in the spasming exhaustion. The taboo of anal sex … with a client … when I was her first, and not her husband, just endeared her to me more. I wanted her – I’d just had her and I would soon be leaving. That thought more than anything made me wilt quickly after coming. I slipped from her behind and fell to the bed, spent. She was quickly nestled beside me.

“I love that so much! You have no idea what you have done for me in this last week or so. Thank you,” and she kissed me softly and sensuously. This was not a passionate, out of control kiss; was she feeling the same way? It was a line I could not cross no matter what my feelings, not if I wanted to keep this job.

We lay there comfortably in each other’s arms casually and naturally stroking and caressing each other. I realised that time was escaping me as I had another client in about an hour. I started to move to get up and Kitty moaned dreamily in that pleasant after sex atmosphere. I had a job to do so it was me who had to take the initiative.

“Kitty,” I whispered, “I need to go soon but there are some things I’d like to show you. Can you sit up please?

She moaned her assent and shifted to sit upright. I quickly got up and jumped back into my clothes constantly conscious of the close attention she paid my every movement. As I looked back I saw that she sat leaning on one hand, the full expanse of her bust proudly on display to me. God I wish I could take that photo!! She read my mind, “Got a camera on your phone Mark? Seems only fitting that you take a trophy for your … our suck-cess!” she giggled, deliberately emphasizing the separate syllables of her last word.

“Are you sure Kitty? You don’t mind?”

“I trust you Mark. I’m sure it won’t appear on the net until I put it there when you send me a copy. In fact, after I have told Jim, I might even let you use it in your advertising as a success story!” she laughed.

I found my bag and quickly rummaged around until I found my cell phone. I snapped a few shots and showed them to her for approval and she arranged herself in a couple of poses until she found a shot she liked. “There, done!” she said matter-of-factly, “Now what is it you wanted to show me?” she queried.

Sitting on the side of the bed I opened the bag and pulled out a few items. “Here you go Kitty, a couple of little gifts to help you out. These are nursing pads to stop the milk ruining your clothes. Slip them inside your bra. This is a sample pack of six but we sell bulk packs at cheaper than retail rates from our office.”

“Thanks!” she exclaimed with a chuckle, “I can throw away that stupid paper towel I was using!”

I had to laugh with her. “These are catching-cups that you can use during the day while at home. Here’s how they work.” I leaned forward to demonstrate, not really expecting success. “You wear these inside your bra while you are home; see how the cap has a little drainage hole in the side? Always keep that pointed up.”

I placed the domed cup over her nipple and its hole almost covered her expanding areola, “Ooh!” she murmured at the contact. Instantly she released a small spray of that sweet nectar which, under pressure, I could hear hiss as it splashed against the inside of the cup before it dribbled down the clear plastic to be captured in the round reservoir at the bottom.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers
12