The Milkman Cometh Ch. 01

Story Info
A regular visitor makes his day.
4.1k words
4.42
44.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light drizzle had begun to fall when Enoch reached home, dampening his curly hair but not his spirits. He unlocked the front door and remembered to duck, bowing his 6' 5" frame into the living room to dodge the low beams that brushed his head.

"Hey Marley! How're you today?"

Marley glanced at his master through slitted yellow eyes and yawned, not deigning to give an answer.

Enoch fondly ruffled the cat's thick fur; "Lazy old sod; okay, let me get my shit together and I'll see about some breakfast."

The small kitchen had just enough room for him to open the cupboard door without knocking the sink unit opposite and Marley didn't help matters by circling round his feet, meowing plaintively for him to hurry up and open the tin of meat.

"If you could open a tin I'd be out of a job, wouldn't I?"

Marley never talked with his mouthful but agreed wholeheartedly all the same.

Although his lodgings made him feel like Gulliver in Lilliput Enoch considered it a small price to pay for having a roof over his head, peace of mind, and most of all; privacy. His bathroom was little more than a box with just enough space for a walk-in shower, a sink and toilet; if he stood in just the right spot he could urinate, wash his hands and his back at the same time. He performed his ablutions quickly and donned a threadbare but comfortable dressing-gown; then went down to make fresh coffee and toast, carrying them on a tray into the living room where Marley sat curled in his basket, preening and purring happily.

Enoch sat in front of his computer, switched it on and munched his toast with occasional sips of coffee to wash it down while checking for anything of interest online. After a swift scan of the news and sport he checked his e-mail: a couple of responses to the pictures he'd posted on an adult website made him smile but nothing more; they were from couples and he wasn't inclined to be a piggy-in-the-middle. He deleted them without responding along with several adverts for things he didn't want, finished his toast and rolled a spliff, ignoring the disappointed meow from Marley who had hoped for an after breakfast snack. He lit up and settled back in his chair, blew a large smoke ring at the magnolia ceiling then glanced at the clock in the corner of the console. There was just over an hour before the landlord's wife was due so he logged in to one of his favourite chat rooms to pass the time.

Few chatters from the UK were in at this time of day but plenty of people were burning the midnight oil in their part of the world. Some knew him and greeted him by his nickname:

'Hey, Shadow!'

'How's it hangin', Shadow?'

He typed in replies to all and plugged in his webcam, only allowing those with similar status to view.

Although the idea of group sex left him unmoved the excitement of showing off to virtual strangers aroused his own voyeuristic tendency, and he was soon enjoying the sight of a mature woman from Colorado who called herself 'Red-Lady' ('red' for her hair, but she was no lady online) using a large black dildo between her thick thighs. Occasionally she'd pause and type how much she wanted him right now and Enoch would reply with suitably lewd comments that sent her into a frenzy; once she'd cum so hard her juices had splashed over her cam and her plump, middle-aged body rippled in and out of focus as she strove to achieve a similar climax now.

Enoch waved his erection at her encouragingly and typed a response to a flattering comment from another woman from California who was a regular night owl. 'BeachBabe069' lusted after his cock with a passion that bordered on obsession and she often promised to find out where he lived and fly over to sample the dark delight of his flesh. She was wearing a bikini, as always, a bright yellow combination that barely held her full breasts or hid her trimmed sex which spilled out from the thin strip of material between her tanned thighs. Her face filled the screen as she leant forward to blow him a kiss, her sky blue eyes twinkling with glee. He snatched at thin air as though it somehow crossed the electronic gulf between them and laid the palm of his hand gently on the tip of his cock; message received. She smiled, licked her lips and placed a finger in her mouth, sucking it suggestively while she watched him stroke up and down.

A Canadian woman old enough to be his grandmother lifted her skirt and suggested he should come over and 'make an old woman very happy'; an Australian girl, no more than eighteen by her fresh complexion, squeezed her pert breasts together and wished he was there; a couple of sophomores in their dorm somewhere in Alabama were suitably impressed and made giggling remarks while he stroked the object of all their unfettered lust with increasing ardour, pausing now and then to toke up or take a sip of coffee. Enoch had no preferences here: young or old, fat or slim and all variations of beauty appealed to his roving eye as long as they watched him too. 'Silver_Streak', the Canadian grandmother, was trying to get him in a one-on-one but Enoch simply smiled and typed 'no pm's'; his standard response since discovering the safety of the MyChat! programme.

After being burned by a voracious bug in a Yahoo! pm sent from some lowlife he had found this programme allowed him to continue his favourite pastime without leaving himself open to the nutters and nasties lurking in WebWorld, and if he wanted to go one-on-one he checked them out more carefully before adding them to his messenger list: besides, why should he constrain him self to one when there were so many people out there? The only people on the list here were RedLady and BeachBabe, who privately told him that he was a spoilsport and should 'share the joy' as he had 'plenty to go round'.

'I'm saving it up for someone', he typed back.

'Lucky girl,' she replied, 'anyone I know?'

'Your sister,' he quipped.

BeachBabe gave him the finger and looked like she was sucking a lemon; Enoch chuckled, blew her a kiss, and kept an eye on RedLady who now had both hands on the dildo and was pounding away as though she was unblocking a drain. He wished he could turn the audio on to hear her loud, lusty cries but didn't want to use the headphones in case he missed hearing the knock on the door which was less than half an hour away; she was rarely late.

'Can I watch?' BeachBabe asked, teasing her nipples. 'I'll be good, I promise.'

Enoch thought she meant to watch him stroke and replied; 'of course you can watch.'

'Are you going to fuck her?'

The dildo had vanished into RedLady's bushy cunt and he squeezed his cock, wondering what it would be like to shaft her.

'I'm getting my vibe; don't start without me!'

BeachBabe disappeared and Enoch realised she wasn't talking about RedLady; she wanted to spy on his rendezvous. He finished his coffee and considered switching his cam off but a mischievous thought stayed his hand; why not? he mused, BeachBabe would get a kick out of it and the landlady need be none the wiser if he activated the screensaver to hide the open chat window. She wouldn't notice the cam in its discreet position on the desk and would only have eyes for his erection anyway.

Enoch gave Marley a look; "I suppose you're going to watch, too?"

The cat's eyes narrowed as he stretched lazily in his warm basket and sharpened his claws on the wicker-work, plainly unconcerned about his master's obvious arousal: he'd seen it all before.

"Yeah, baby; go for it." Enoch muttered, watching RedLady heave in orgasmic bliss. He cocked an eye at the time and decided to roll another one before his landlady arrived.

'Did you like that, honey?' Redlady asked, sucking her dildo clean.

'I loved it,' he typed while looking for suitable roach material. 'Are you going to stay around awhile?'

'Yes, why?'

'You'll see. By the way, do you know who 'Silver_Streak' is?'

'A little, she don't come in often, once in a blue moon. Why?'

'She wants a show, that's all.'

'Oh, go on, you got plenty to share ... I won't get jealous - well, not much.'

'Link her in via your cam then; something special your way comes•'

Enoch lit his second spliff of the day, switched the screensaver on as BeachBabe came back into view, waving a bright orange vibrator in a friendly gesture, and stood up in profile for them to watch him stroke his cock in the direction of the door. He shrugged his dressing gown off at the sound of a discreet knock, took a deep pull on the fragrant weed, and stood proudly upright, hands on hips.

"Come on in, Andrea."

The door opened to reveal an expensively dressed woman of medium height. She reached up to tuck a wind-blown strand of auburn hair out of her hazel brown eyes and smiled.

"My, my," she said, stepping lightly across the threshold. "Someone's certainly pleased to see me."

Enoch flexed his muscles to make his erection bob up and down. "He's always happy to see the world's best cocksucker," he said, glancing down at his vibrant tool.

"Flattery will get you anywhere," she smiled, dimpling prettily.

"It's the truth," he replied, admiring the way her full breasts jiggled under her lilac blouse when she walked towards him.

Andrea never wore a bra for their illicit tryst and he knew her panties would be already moist with anticipation; the thought made his cock swell harder and he took another pull on the spliff in an effort to control his ragged breathing. Her stockings whispered together as she knelt before him to regard the engorged head of his cock and she blew on it gently, pleased to know that she could arouse so virile a man despite being one month shy of her fiftieth birthday.

"You're in a hurry today," she breathed softly and kissed the black, almost purple, nob-end.

Enoch willed himself not to rush things for the benefit of their hidden audience and simply smiled.

"Only to start - not to finish - I've been looking forward to this all month."

"So have I stud; you must've saved a big load for me by now, then."

"Suck it an' see!"

Her pink, polished finger nail traced a line down the thick vein on the underside of his shaft and her tongue followed close behind to tickle and tease his full balls. He sucked in a deep breath and held it as her mouth took each one in a warm, wet cocoon, bathing them with a loving heat that sent a shiver up his spine.

Enoch sighed and inhaled the intoxicating mixture of the narcotic and her perfume, resting his hand lightly at the back of her neck. She may not be the best cocksucker in the world, he thought, blowing a cloud of smoke across the room where it curled lazily in the air, but if there's anyone better than her, I'd like to meet them!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Andrea crooned, running her tongue smoothly up his cock and swiping the tip clean of pre-cum. "You taste so good."

Her eyes glinted as she looked up at him and started to unbutton her blouse, draping it carefully over the back of the chair to ensure nothing spoilt the sheer material and provoke any awkward questions from her husband.

"Hello," she said, noticing Marley for the first time, "we have an audience ... you kinky kitty!"

Enoch wondered if their hidden audience realised she was referring to his cat and smiled to himself as he imagined their reaction. His smile broadened into a beamish grin when he felt her tongue return to work, lapping and licking in short flicks and wide swipes that coated his shaft until it gleamed under her ardent ministration.

"Fuckin' 'ell, that feels great!" he gasped and grabbed the back of her head in both hands to bring her lips closer to the shiny helmet, sliding up between her soft breasts as she rubbed his shaft between them.

Andrea took him into her mouth with a low moan of pleasure; enjoying the hot taste of his hard meat and washing it with a mouth watering rhythm that helped his shaft slide briskly up and down her deep cleavage, rubbing an erect nipple into the seeping slit then the tip of her tongue, letting the thin stream of pre-cum stretch out before she sucked it up with a loud, lewd slurp as though eating spaghetti. She admired a man who could control his libido and abandon his emotions to the moment without letting go; a deft balancing act that Enoch always managed to accomplish with aplomb: something her husband, bless him, rarely did and she was always careful to sustain his erection with her tongue. With Enoch, however, she knew she could vent the full range of her oral skills, safe in the certainty that he wouldn't explode until she was ready and not a moment before. She looked up to gauge his emotion and felt a wave of heat flood through her body, dampening the gusset of her favourite silk panties; red, to match her mood.

From her supine position he looked like an ebony Adonis; his smooth body rippled with muscle and towered above without appearing to threaten her: quite the opposite. He made her feel safe and secure, in capable hands. His strong hands gripped her tighter, one at the back of her head, the other moving round her neck, onto her throat; not squeezing too hard, but tight enough to let her know who was in control.

"No!" Enoch commanded and shrugged her hands from his hips as she sought to steady herself. "Put your hands behind your back."

Andrea did as he she was told and demurely held her hands behind her back like a good girl, gagging slightly as his cock hit the back of her throat. The tendons in her neck stood out as her throat worked convulsively to swallow more of him and she bobbed up and down in an effort to take all she could, rubbing her thighs together to increase the delicious friction of her panties on her clit.

"Take off your skirt," came his next command after several minutes.

This surprised her and she hesitated long enough to make him repeat the order with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Enoch had never asked her to do anything like this before but she unzipped it anyway, and got to her feet to let it fall with a susurration of silk on her stockinged legs.

"Now, bend over," Enoch instructed, "no, this way," he directed, putting her in front of the camera to present the audience with a perfect view of her rounded buttocks. "That's good," he said, standing in front of her, "now, keep licking."

He pulled his muscular cheeks apart and Andrea quickly got the picture; stooping a little further forward to slide her tongue in the dark crevice and moving both hands round to stroke him, relishing this fresh aspect of the game.

"That's it, slut," Enoch sighed, "work your tongue right in there ... all over my cheeks, too ... don't forget my balls, while you're at it."

The view of Andrea's pert cheeks was for BeachBabe's benefit as he knew she was bi-sexual, and the other scene was explicitly for the kinky RedLady who often wrote that she wanted him to sit on her face and jerk off over her tits, and if Enoch could've seen their reaction he would've had more difficulty in holding onto the bubbling load in his balls. He pressed Andrea's face into his flesh and wiped it up and down, concentrating on the thrilling sensation in his cock instead. The sound of her wet tongue and moans of pleasure made him sweat with lust and he regretted leaving the audio on mute, but couldn't do anything about it now. One thing he could do, however, was get Andrea to suck more cock than she'd ever attempted and he pushed her gently, but firmly away, onto her knees once again, and loomed over her exposed throat like the sword of Damocles.

Enoch held Andrea's hair to pull her head back to just the right angle for his cock to slide into her mouth, and stroked her throat with the other as he would when giving Marley a pill. The pungent smell of her excitement filled his nostrils, enticing his hand down to her breasts and onwards into the moist valley between her slender thighs.

"That's right, baby, take it slow," Enoch said, pushing the saturated gusset between her pouting pussy lips. "Suck it slow, and deep ... show me how much you love this big black cock."

Andrea gurgled happily in the back of her throat and writhed in the grip of her second orgasm of the day, soaking his fingers where she'd fantasised about taking his gorgeous length in the shower earlier that day. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wider, willing him on to do as he wished with her. His cock slipped out of her mouth in a spume of spittle and his finger slid inside her moist nest, then she took him back into her throat with a bubbling groan and felt his finger slip out; in and out, out then back in again, see-sawing her in twain between his cock and a soft place.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't take more than an inch past the bulbous head despite her best efforts; she gagged and dry-retched each time he tried to push his fat length any further. Her pretty face bulged with strain and became streaked with sweat and drool, mixing with pre-cum from his cock when he pulled out to try again, and again, until she felt light-headed with the extreme pressure.

"I thought you wanted it," Enoch said, changing position to stand in front of her.

Andrea drew in several gulps of much needed oxygen and gasped; "I do!"

"Then open your mouth wide," he demanded, wiping his cock over her lips and face, in her hair and over her tits.

Her eyeball's almost popped out of her head when he made a determined lunge in at her mouth, skewering her face with a single thrust that made her splutter and blow hard through her distended nostrils, spraying his crotch with spittle that stuck to his skin like early morning dew. She leaned back on her hands to control her fall or she would've ended up on the threadbare carpet, running her lips along his slick black shaft as he pulled out, like sucking a chocolate lolly to get at the thick, sweet cream beneath the rugged coating, gasping at the power of his lust.

"Take it you black-cock-whore," Enoch said and grabbed each side of her head to push his cock roughly back in her throat, ignoring her strangled cry.

If any other man had called a whore Andrea would've slapped him black and blue but to him she was anything he wanted; she felt him swell at the back of her mouth and spew a thick wad of cum down her throat, triggering an orgasmic rush through her panties. She swallowed it gratefully and took him deeper, trembling with the effort, bending back under his forceful persistence. His meat softened slightly at the sudden release of pent-up juice, allowed her to gulp another two inches past the head; then three inches, another hot blast burst from her nose, four inches, stretching her lips around the throbbing shaft until she resembled an oven-ready roast, dripping with a creamy sauce.

On any other occasion Enoch would've been content with getting his rocks off there and then but he wanted to give his audience a show and, with a harsh groan and a primal warning cry, he pulled out and squeezed his cock behind the head and hosed her down with hot spunk, coating her face and hair with a molten stream that made her cum with him, begging for more and rubbing it into her flesh like an exotic skin cream.

Enoch was only too happy to oblige, spurting copiously over her tits then onto her tongue and stuffing his cock back in her mouth to make sure she sucked every last drop. He loved the expression on her face when she took his cum and looked deep into her bright eyes, crammed another inch or so into her mouth and groaned loudly, feeling her finger slide between his cheeks to try and coax a little more from his balls. Peristaltic waves of pleasure rippled along his shaft as he sank deeper down her throat, milking him dry. Another finger slid in his ring, probing the g-spot that would trigger an aftershock to send more spunk down her hungry throat, working in rhythmic combination and, with a mighty heave, he forced the root of his cock between her lips.

12