The Mind Reader

Story Info
Losing my mind or was he real.
4.4k words
4.43
19.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was buzzing as I left the offices in Richmond, South London. I'd had a fantastic meeting and now I made my way to the tube station to head back into London. I had another meeting later in the afternoon and was hoping to do a little window shopping before then.

I clip clopped in my heels past the small green and the huge houses that lined the streets. It seemed so distant from the hustle and bustle of London but was only some twenty minutes away by tube.

The aroma of a small coffee shop grasped my attention as I passed through town but I dragged myself on and was soon descending the steps to the platform. A train was sat waiting, not due to leave for another eight minutes. I stepped aboard and settled into a seat.

I was dressed for work, not for hiking and my heels pinched a little. I had on a dark skirt suit that came to just above my knees, a white blouse that seemed to become more sheer as the day went on and as I'm not the tallest of people I'd allowed myself to wear some fairly high heels. I wasn't off to any fashionable party, just work and I needed to look the part.

So one down and one to go I smiled to myself. I'd been assured by the first client that we had their business; if I could get a result from the second client I deserved a treat but I'd probably have to treat myself.

There were only a handful of people sat on the train, waiting for it eventual departure. Then just as I began to fumble in my purse another stepped aboard.

"Oh my god." I thought to myself and I felt my jaw begin to drop a little.

He was amazing, probably some male model because he was gorgeous and simply amazing. He had on a t-shirt that showed off his firm, muscular body but not too big. He didn't have breasts which is always good in a man. His skin was tanned beautifully but he didn't look orange. Maybe he was Italian I thought to myself or some relation of Rafael Nadal.

I sank back in my seat almost staring at him as the voices in my head made rude remarks and some pretty rude suggestions.

"Well are you going to talk to him?" One of the voices suddenly asked. I was shocked, really shocked because this voice sounded a lot like a man's; and nothing like my own.

I glanced up at the target of my affection and wondered how old he was. Late twenties maybe?

"Oh at least late twenties" the voice said sarcastically.

This really didn't sound like one of the usual voices I hear. Not that I hear voices as in the voice of god or the devil. My voices are more like the ones that egg you on to do something you know you will regret later but the voice says what the hell.

"So are you going to talk to him or just be his stalker for the rest of the day?"

"Who is that?" I blurted out loudly, getting everyone's attention. I quickly pulled out my phone as if I'd received a call but felt really stupid.

"Well done, I don't think anyone noticed" the voice said and began to laugh.

Laughing in my head, oh shit what was happening to me. I began to feel a little frantic and was thinking I should get off the train in case I feinted but right at that moment we began to jerk our way out of the station.

I tried desperately to compose myself and think of something different. I glanced around the carriage and finally back to the young guy again as his gaze caught mine and he smiled.

I tried to relax and felt quite a lift after the smile I received. I dismissed the voices as some mild form of psychosis. I took some papers from my attaché case and began to thumb through, more as a way to occupy myself.

A few stops later and the young man left his seat and waited to leave the train. As the train ground to a halt he turned and gave me a teasing smile and I gave one back. As the train pulled away I watched him walking away, an exciting opportunity missed, possibly.

I continued to thumb through my paperwork, calm, relaxed and focused on my meeting to come.

"I'm sorry" the voice in my head suddenly returned.

"What for, you didn't do anything" I thought to myself, putting the strange voice down to my conscience playing up.

"Do you believe there are people that can read minds?" The voice asked.

I giggled to myself.

"If someone read my mind, it would be so embarrassing, thank god it is just fantasy." I told myself. "Yes, fantasy but I really did enjoy your fantasy of how you would ravage that young mans body."

I sat bolt upright in my seat, startling those passengers closest to me. Now that really didn't feel like my conscience and I slowly glanced up and down the train. I felt a little paranoid as I tried to tell myself it wasn't real.

"Rian, not all fantasy is fiction." The voice said calmly.

I shook my head as if trying to break away from the voice, telling myself to get a grip and pull myself together.

"As I was saying, I'm sorry if I disturbed you by speaking to you."

Something was definitely wrong; I am never like this, never that apologetic or sincere. I took a grip and a different approach.

"Ok so if you are not me then who are you?"

"Ah, I can't say."

"A mind stalker!"

"No, I thought you would be approachable."

"So why not just say hello like normal people, my mind is private."

"I'm sorry."

"I don't want just anybody trampling about in my head."

"I'm sorry."

"Twat!" I blurted out loudly.

I clasped my head in my hands as I heard the voice laugh.

"This is your stop."

I looked up and the voice was right. I quickly grabbed my things and scuttled from the train. As I strode up the platform I thought to myself, finally some peace and quiet.

"Well actually."

"Fuck off!" I screamed spinning around as if looking for someone.

An elderly lady a few feet behind me almost had a stroke while a few other passengers gave me a very wide birth.

"Turrets, sorry cant help it." I whimpered, shrugging my shoulders.

As I made my way out of the station I felt like I'd had all the wind let out of me.

"You need a coffee." The voice cut in.

I was about to argue the point but found myself walking straight into a small coffee house. I ordered without thinking and sat myself in a quiet corner.

"Why me?" I asked the voice in my head.

"Do you see the lady sat near the window?"

I slowly raised my head to see a woman in her mid fifties, sat staring out into the street, seemingly oblivious to the world.

"She has just discovered her husband is cheating, she's telling herself she's just found out but she's known for years but she won't believe the voices in her head. What could I possibly say to that woman to brighten up her day or make her laugh, you on the other hand?"

"Ok so make me laugh."

"The man driving the train you were on just now was having a pull on his you know what while driving."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, his boss is a woman and he was imagining."

"Ok don't tell me anymore but how do you know he was doing that?"

"Shall we say sometimes people think really loud thoughts."

I burst into laughter and had to cover my mouth to hide the noise.

"Well if you want to chat, keep up." I finished my coffee and left the shop.

I wandered up a main road, window shopping as the voice made the occasional comment. Whether it was some form of delusion I don't know but I was trying to keep myself together and carry on. Besides, if the voice stayed with me then its owner had to as well and then I'd know who it was. I'd thought about that and then wondered if he'd heard me think it but I wasn't sure if he was listening at the time.

I wandered into a clothes shop and began flicking through the dresses on a rail.

"You like the little black dress."

I'd flicked past it but it had caught my eye. I looked around, there were no men in the shop, just a few women darted about.

"Try it on, you have loads of time."

I dismissed the idea, I was dressed for work and couldn't really be bothered; but even as I rejected the idea I found myself heading off to the changing rooms, little black dress in hand.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Outside."

"Do you have a name?"

"John."

"Well John you are a pain in my."

I slipped off my jacket and hung it up before undoing the buttons on my blouse. I smiled to myself.

"Hey, can you see me?"

"From outside, is that possible?"

I removed my blouse and slipped off my skirt. Standing in just my underwear I took a brief glance into the mirror before picking up the dress.

"Did you just cough?" I whispered.

"Frog in my throat."

I slipped into the dress and fastened myself up. It felt sublime, like a body glove and I didn't look bad at all. I gave myself a little twirl before slipping out of it again.

"You looked stunning."

"I knew it, you can see me."

"Only what you can see, sorry."

I was out of the dress now in just my underwear and I kept my head down, avoiding the mirror at all costs.

"Killjoy!"

I giggled to myself, the voice in my head was complaining. I was about to step into my skirt when I dropped it back onto the chair.

"So do you want to see what I see?"

I looked up and examined myself in the mirror, my pert breasts, nestled in my half cup bra. My skimpy panties concealing little, yet everything. I slowly undid the clip in the front of my bra and dropped it from my shoulders. There wasn't a peep from the voices in my head, none of them. I ran my hands over my breasts, perking my nipples slightly before lowering my hands to my waist.

"Are you ready?" I uttered with a breath.

"I am stood in a public road, be careful." The voice joked.

I slipped a finger in either side of my panties and began to press down as I watched myself in the mirror. Then just as they began to show the top of my pussy I closed my eyes tightly as I slipped them off completely.

"You cow." The voice said in a very miserable tone.

I giggled uncontrollably. I turned away from the mirror then peeked over my shoulder at my naked bum and body.

"Lovely."

I pressed both hands against the cubicle wall as I took a long hard look back at my body, then slowly I let my body fall against the wall as I rolled around to face the mirror. If he could see what I could see then I was hiding nothing, nothing at all.

I stared long and hard at every detail of my body before slowly reaching for my clothes and dressing again.

I placed the dress back on its hanger glimpsing at the price tag. I loved the dress but I'd a hundred little black numbers at home and could hardly take it to my meeting. I handed the dress to the assistant and was about to leave.

"Wait, you dropped something in the changing room." The voice announced boldly.

I stammered something and scuttled back and began searching high and low.

After a couple of minutes the voice calmly announced he'd been wrong and I wandered back out into the shop.

"Here you go madam, the gentleman has paid for it."

I stood planted to the spot, my mouth wide open before glancing around for any sign of the owner of the voice.

"It's ok, please accept it."

I stepped sheepishly from the shop.

"Thank you." I said softly.

I walked slowly up the road waiting for the voice to say something, say anything. I constantly glanced around, hoping to catch sight of a face that felt familiar. After some time without hearing anything I wandered into a park area, a sort of green escape amidst the rampaging city.

I sat wondering if it had been real or just a figment of my imagination, a message from my conscience. I felt bewildered, confused as to why I had stripped, why I'd stopped for coffee, things I hadn't intended to do.

On the other hand I'd found the whole thing quite exciting, could this really be happening, people that can read minds, wandering amongst us.

"Hello again."

"Where have you been?"

"Busy."

"Tell me something, can you make me do things?"

"No I can't make..."

"Answer me honestly." I interrupted.

"I can't make you do things, however I can influence your decisions as to whether you should do something."

"So you made me strip off, didn't you?"

"I may have played some small part in your decision, yes."

"Well try that again and I will definitely hunt you down and cut off those bits you treasure most."

"Rian, you are quite easy to manipulate because you are naturally quite daring."

"How do you know that?"

"I've seen some of your memories, things you have done."

"You leave my fucking memories alone, they are private, they are mine."

I had jumped to my feet shouting and again I'd done it in front of someone.

"Bluetooth! sorry." I whimpered, raising a hand to my ear.

The woman passed me by shaking her head, probably not convinced with my excuse. As soon as she was some distance away I let rip again, not so much thinking, more shouting.

"Who are you, some deranged alien with the afternoon off?" Why fuck with people, why fuck with me. "

I slumped back onto the park bench, breathing heavily. Then as if in slow motion I stood up and began to sidle my skirt higher as I slipped my hands beneath it and slid down my panties. As I stepped out of them I could do nothing more than stare at the old man walking his dog, stopped just feet in front of me with the broadest smile I'd seen in ages.

As he continued I sank onto the seat almost ready to cry.

"What do you want?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well do you want something or is it the mental torture that excites you."

"I want you to have a fun day."

"This is not fun and you lied, you can make me do things."

"Yes I did lie, it's a character flaw."

I nearly laughed until I realised he'd done it again and had me straddle the bench; now I was riding it like a horse. I felt like some toy that he couldn't help but play with, well at least there was nobody watching for a change.

I slowly climbed from the bench and composed myself.

"Look I have a meeting fairly soon and I need to be there."

"Yes, I know."

Well will you leave me alone so I can do my job?" I'm not sure if I sounded harsh or pleading.

"Go to your meeting, I'll try and be good."

I made my way to the office block on foot; as I didn't trust him not to pull some crazy stunt on a crowded train. Eventually I arrived outside and took a moment to compose myself.

"I will want compensation for this respite."

"I thought you might, anything afterwards just let me get this business."

I pulled myself together and walked boldly into the foyer. The receptionist announced my arrival and a few minutes later a suited guy came and led me to the meeting room.

As I walked closely behind him I remembered I had no underwear on, not an issue I told myself, even if it did feel strange.

The meeting was going well; I'd made my presentation and took a seat while answering some of their questions.

"The man opposite you finds you very attractive."

"Go away." I tried desperately to keep my words as thoughts only.

"He likes your work but is worried your company is too small to handle all the work, maybe you want to put his mind at ease."

I smiled broadly as I reiterated the fact that our company was more than capable of handling their work and gave a brief overview of our contingency plans for unforeseen circumstances.

The four suited men at the table were now all smiles and chatted amongst themselves.

"Sold to the lady with no pants on, my work here is done."

"Thank you." I thought in a truly grateful tone.

There was a pause and then there was a warm sensation around my thighs. At first I thought he'd made me piss myself and I almost screamed.

"You promised."

"I did say until you have the business, so now I am allowed."

The sensation around my thighs moved slowly up between my legs and my pussy son felt like it was on fire. I couldn't believe what it felt like he was doing.

"Are you really..."

Before I could finish the thought, my body gave a little tremble as the sensation of having a cock slip inside of me overtook my senses. I grasped a glass of water and sipped anxiously as the feeling of having been penetrated overwhelmed me.

I tried desperately to maintain my composure which was no mean feat because to all intense and purpose it felt like someone was humping my bones

I was clasping the table when suddenly the man in charge stood and held out his had, congratulating me on winning the business.

"Please." I pleaded in my mind.

John stopped immediately and I was able to conclude the meeting without losing my little dignity.

I said my farewells and left the building as quickly as I could. I made my way around the building onto quieter streets before giving John a piece of my mind so to speak. He was just amused by my and paid little attention to my complaints.

I walked slowly heading no where in particular before taking a seat in another of London's many parks.

"You should be happy, celebrating now you have won the business."

"I am happy but you scared me."

"Didn't you enjoy it, even a little?"

Wrong place! wrong time! John."

"Well what about here and now?"

I giggled, it had felt pretty amazing, all the sensation with no cock.

"It isn't real Rian, just your mind telling your body a little lie."

I glanced around.

"Ok but stop if someone comes and don't make me look like a fucking loony."

I heard John laugh before my body shook as the sensation of having a cock rammed inside me almost shook me from the bench. There is no way I could keep my composure and anyone walking past would think I was possessed. I was bouncing around on the bench with every stroke of this imaginary cock and every inch of my fantasy was made to feel real.

On and on it went as I fought hard to keep control of my body and I have to tell you, imagination is a very, very powerful thing because after a while I came. I erupted and it felt like he had erupted inside of me. I sat shaking on the bench, gasping for breath as if I'd been given the fuck of my life.

"Now tell me you didn't enjoy that." He said, sounding almost as breathless as me.

I sat panting, my body shaking from head to toe.

"Oh, I wish I could tell you that it was bad."

"So you enjoyed it."

"Fishing for compliments or what? Yes, it was good; in fact, you can do that to me any time, as long as there's nobody around." I said giggling.

I had to pee and it couldn't wait. I scampered around the bench, hiked up my skirt and squatted down. The relief was amazing and I giggled a little. I kept on peeing and started to become concerned about passers by. I'm not in the habit of peeing in public but this was beyond my control and needs must. Now I was getting more nervous with every second. Hell what had I been drinking I thought? Finally I'd finished and quickly dressed myself again.

I took a tissue from my bag and discreetly cleaned myself before John suggested we take a walk. I'd half hoped he'd leave me alone after mentally screwing me but I felt uncomfortable staying in the park so I just agreed.

I walked up a few back streets and after a while I found myself close to the river, surrounded by huge concrete buildings; I had no idea where I was. John had been chatty during my walk and had guided me to this place, which seemed remote and deserted. Again he guided me to a quiet corner of a building, well away from prying eyes.

"Now what?" I snapped.

"A little fun before you catch your train."

"Will you leave me alone then?"

"Leave you alone, don't say it like that; but we must part company."

I was standing within the columns that supported a huge monstrosity of a concrete building. I scoured the area for cameras and it seemed unlikely anyone would pass by this way as it was away from any footpath or entrance.

"So what do you want?"

"You will need to cover your eyes."

"Why? What do you want?"

"Just do it Rian."

I took a neck chief from my bag and fastened it around my eyes. I tried to leave some slit to see through but he insisted I could see nothing. I stood blindfolded, waiting for his next instruction.

12