The Ministry Ch. 04

Story Info
Exploring the unauthorized areas of Agron.
9k words
3.71
9.7k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: The story now continues from Rob's point of view

I don't think I had ever met a girl quite like Usma. She was quite the beast. I was still miffed that she wouldn't let me touch her though. We both knew each others dirty taboo secret now. She wanted to fuck her brother, Anil, and I wanted to fuck my sister, Lisa, even though I had kind of forgotten what she looked like, I just imagined it was like a younger looking version of mum. This kind of fantasy always appealed to me but I used a different plot device to explore it. Basically, this was the 'Marty Mcfly' concept, where I would go back in time to encounter my mother when she was a teenager, and then just let her take me home and seduce me. A kinky thought!

Still, I was fairly contented with the way she was now 45 years young and looking every inch of it. I wasn't sure she had similar fantasy's whereby she would be traveling to the future to meet an older version of me but it would have been nice to know if she did. Then I would convince her forget time machines and be an incest cougar. We could keep it in the family. all the sex might help get rid of all the tension and stress in our lives, but the only cog in need of placement would be in Ashley's pocket and she wouldn't slot it in until she agreed with my perverted ideas.

All of last nights antics had taken us away from our primary objective but I suppose mum was the only one with her head screwed on straight.

When I woke up, Usma was sound asleep. These girls probably were late waker's. I lifted up the bed sheet to expose her Indian derrière. It looked like it had never been touched. There were no stretch marks on the sides, no scars or rashes, though I noticed one mole on the small of her back. I pressed it like it was some kind of button, but it did not seem to activate her, which was fortunate. I brushed my hand up against her butt and it was nice and smooth.

"Now tell me I can't touch you Indian bitch." I whispered.

I planted a hand on one cheek and watched it jiggle. I poked it and gave it little soft squeezes. I grabbed a handful of bum and wanted to just pull it out like it was moist dough. I slithered down so my face met her ass and kissed her soft bum a few times. Considered masturbating over her ass so I could shoot out some jets of cum and I got myself going for a while just beating off with my dick hovering millimeters away from her crack but then somehow found the will to stop. For some reason, I could not get my dick to operate beyond a semi erect status. I guess I was hungry, and that was the only thing that was sometimes more important than sex. I kept thinking about crispy bacon strips and chicken bucket meals. Maybe Usma had cast a spell on me before we slept, or while I slept. I tried slapping her face with my dick but she was comatose. A lot of her hair was scattered about – just odd strands, but that wasn't uncommon with women. I got up, put on my robe and exited the lodgings.

There had to be a way to get in to the unauthorized areas.

I always found I worked better alone. So far mum had only slowed us down, and now was an opportunity to make some real progress. When I entered Agron I was not approached or stopped by anyone. It was a lot more busier today, maybe it was a Saturday, I don't know. I ate at the canteen first and then I took the right sided corridor into the great disk hall and tried to look like a regular brown robe.

No one was looking at me as far as I could tell so I nervously slipped into the shadows and made my way to one of the left wall alleyways. I met some dead ends and then tracked back and tried others. The first few no entry signs I did not have the courage to enter until I found a third, which was further in and no one was around. I could see the alleyway led to stairs going down.

"Well well well." a voice spoke.

Alarm bells were buzzing in my head. My senses had failed to notify me of the presence behind me. It was a female voice of which sounded very much familiar, but that did not stop me from freezing in place. I turned around rather stiffly to meet the figure and drew a sigh of relief; It was the shower nymph.

"L-Lani?" I stuttered.

"Wow, you remember the name!" She said rather impressed.

We stood there contemplating our curiosities towards one another and just watching each others actions in what I deemed as an awkward situation. Not for her. No, one side of her mouth curled up into a smile that gave her a radiant glow. She came up to me and slithered her arms all the way round until those cute little hands were pressed face up against my shoulder blades. I was surprised she could reach, but I noticed she was on her toes. I had to admit, there was so much affection coming from her it was impossible not to feel butterflies.

"So, erm. I wanted to ask ..."

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you by any chance single?" She asked somewhat nervously.

I considered Usma was probably someone I was involved with now, so it was only fair that I explain that to the ginger haired Lani. But then I do recall that technically, I had my first sexual encounter with Lani, before I met Usma. The only difference was, I hadn't really had sex with Lani yet.

"Er, No. I'm unattached." I said opting to lie.

"Neat." She said beaming at me, the joy in her face readily evident.

We automatically leaned in together and shared a quick peck on the lips as if it was something you were supposed to do after a hug. I wasn't sure what to do now with her around, whether to get rid of her or bring her with me because I wanted to find Lisa and could not afford to take too many risks. Maybe she was long dead but I had to know either way and I wasn't going to leave here until I was satisfied.

I took Lani hands and stroked them while contemplating how to break it to her. She saw that I was thinking about something important and waited patiently for me to reveal what it was. Her eyes were certainly more honest than Usma's that was for sure.

"I want to tell you something, but ... I don't know how."

"What if I told you, I'm a very good listener?" She said.

I couldn't explain it but there were so many good vibes coming my way I just had to let them open the lid on my deepest thoughts.

"Okay ..." I started with a deep breath. "About 7 years ago ... my sister was abducted." I said leaning up against a wall. "One minute she was in the house and the next ... she just disappeared. There were no screams or signs of a struggle."

"Where were you at the time?" She asked with a pinched brow.

"That's the strangest thing ... Me and my mum were in the house and we didn't hear a thing." I explained lost in thought.

She squeezed my hand and pressed her body up against mine. I paused to open my legs so she could get in closer. I had an erection and she could feel my wood but instead of moving away, she was just grinding against me; rubbing her front into my cock as if to massage it.

I slipped my hands down the small of her back where they rested before continuing my story.

"Anyway, we went through a who's who of investigators and it turned out they were as lost as the police department. After 5 years they wanted the case closed and my sister declared as missing – considered deceased. There was legal action and the courts were on our side. Two years later, we were contacted out of the blue by a source unrelated to any department."

"One person?"

"That's right." I said, my heart beginning to race. I looked over Lani''s shoulder and saw no one but there were a lot of shadows, and the eyes played tricks with me at times when it would have been nice to have night vision. If one of those red robes found us, Lani could find herself being taken away to one of those evaluations. I couldn't tell if she had shaved her pussy since yesterday, not through the fabric of the robe, but I got the impression that she would not stop me had I the inclination to reach inside the slit and touch her cunt.

"He wanted to talk to us but not in person. He passed on a letter that was hand delivered by the local priest."

"He knew the priest?"

"Maybe, maybe not. An acolyte would protect the identity of anyone who swore an oath to god. That's how I see it."

"Do you know his name?" She asked.

"No. But, I have a coded letter. Maybe you can help. Its back in our room."

"..." Lani looked down for a bit and put a hand to her chin.

"So, you think maybe you will find her here?" She guessed.

"I hope so."

" ... I want to help you in any way I can." She offered.

I held her chin and then leaned down so our lips could press against one another. She had a sweet taste and a rosy scent. I looked around again and then turned my attention to the no entry path. This is where we would begin, although so far I wasn't sure how many pathways existed. Perhaps Lani could go on a scouting trip later.

"I figure we need to go to the places we don't have access to." I suggested.

"Are you certain your sister is not in one of the residential houses in the forest?"

"I checked a resident listing – the red robes keep a record. she's not on it." I lied again. I needed Lani and if I had to lie to keep her on my side I would.

"Oh, ok."

She had a valid point, Lisa could be a resident, but I got the impression brown robes were not brown robes for very long. She followed me as I climbed over the sign and entered what was forbidden territory. If it was possible step over the line once, you could do it again. But this was for a good cause. She stumbled and quickly rose behind me as we moved along till we reached the narrow staircase. It was quite dark and claustrophobic and as we descended there was a more damp kind of smell emanating from the walls. Lani clung on to me tightly and I felt more concerned about something just hurtling up from out from no where and having no option but to stand and defend myself while Lani escaped. At the bottom, we came to a dead end. The wall ahead was a light sandy color. Upon closer inspection, we realized the wall was actually a few feet further away then it looked and a passage was visible to our left. It simply gave the illusion of a dead end because the corner was camouflaged as sandy as well. Here was another set up of stairs. A cold breeze wafted through the passage towards us in one constant wave. at one point there were two paths but one led to a stairwell buried in rubble. Holes in the walls revealed nothing but darkness and the odd bat or two.

Eventually, the only remaining path was cut off half way. Below it was a drop down to a kind of cave. "We can make it." I assured Lani.

"It looks far." She said concerned.

I advised her not to cling to me as I was about to see just how far. The moment she let go, I hesitated and looked down, feeling disorientated. The steps themselves weren't stable, and could collapse under our weight, so I took in a deep breath and jumped.

The fall was quick and thunderous. Bits of sand and debris hurtled down with me as I hoped I had picked the right spot. Seconds later I came crashing down onto a dusty floor. Plumes of smoke billowed out and dispersed around the room.

"Robert?" Lani called. "ROBERT?!"

"I-I'm alright." I coughed and wheezed.

When the dust settled, I gathered sand in a large pile around the spot where I crashed and told Lani to jump. It must have been a 10-15 meter drop which was high enough to break a few bones. She lowered herself down till she hung precariously from the last step. The whole thing was moving under her weight and then she closed her eyes and released her grip. She plummeted down with a funny feeling her stomach and then opened her eyes as she landed flat on her back. It was a safe landing. She was so light I probably could have caught her myself.

"Hurt?" I asked, brushing off sand from her neck and collarbone.

"No. Can you hear that?" She said. "Sounds like rushing water."

"Quite a lot by the sounds of it." I agreed.

Lani eased back. She felt comforted by my touch and stared into my eyes. I could see the high passage above through the reflection in her eyes. We had come a long way in a short space of time. Despite the task at hand, there was no urgency; we had time on our hands. I maneuvered about until I was sitting on my little ginger haired girlfriend. She let her body relax in to the sand bed I created for her, knowing that it was time for a little break. As I loosened her robe, her lips peeled back in expectation of things to come. The front fell away to her sides and revealed her nude body. She lay still as I snaked a hand over to one of her perky cones. She gasped at the size of my hands as it appeared like her body was unspoilt and tiny. She waited patiently as I first playfully doodled and then caressed her tits. I took one nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. My kisses and licks made her close her eyes and smile, and she remained in this state of bliss for a long while.

At some point she was chuckling to herself and I just had to find out why. But she didn't want to say, so I stopped to close her robe so we could continue and that did the trick.

"so, what is so funny?"

"This." She said showing me a ring on her finger.

A wedding ring. As she twirled it, a sparkle hit my eye and deflected into several directions.

I groaned and slumped my face into the sand. Why did I not notice this before? I could tell she was just teasing me but the admission heralded various agendas and the one I had in mind was not necessarily one of them.

"Baby, It doesn't mean you should stop." She explained. "I just was afraid to tell you."

"So, how long have you been married?" I said circling her pink nipple with my finger.

"Well, Joe is my child hood sweet heart. We were pretty much holding hands since birth. we got hitched 2 years ago." She explained, licking her lips.

My small circle became smaller as I reached the tip of her hardening cone. Her chest was flat in this pose and her ribs were sticking out. I put my finger to her mouth and she took it all in and sucked on it ensuring it was nice and wet when I pulled it out.

"So, you love him?" I asked, anointing her erect nipple with my wet, sticky finger.

"Yes, I do." She squirmed.

"So, you just want to have some fun on the side?"

"Not really, no. I mean ... " She began with a ponderous observation of her ring. " ... I'm in love with you ... As well." She finished, with her eyes meeting mine.

"Really? Is that possible?"

"Sure. I kind of fall in love easily."

"Your man should keep you on a leash." I laughed.

She laughed, agreeing with me.

"He does. But, he knows what I'm like. I need to have many lovers or I become depressed."

"Do you want to marry me Lani?"

"Yes."

"But what will Joe think?"

"Well, he doesn't want to lose me, so he'll do anything I want."

Talking about all this was driving me crazy. What kind of a hot nymph was this anyway? I kissed her areola and ran a hand down her stomach, all the way to her soft cunt. I finger fucked her slowly and she was squirming and moaning; always asking for more. Her pussy was dripping and her legs folded and swaying against and away from each other.

"Don't stop." She groaned.

"Don't stop?" I asked, teasingly moving my fingers away.

"Yeah, don't." She replied softly, taking my hand and guiding it back to her gleaming pussy.

I took two fingers and inserted them into her hot cave. Eventually, I used more fingers and then I was fisting her. I always wanted to fist a married woman. That was on my 'to do' list along with making their husbands watch. But that dark fantasy was somewhat distant. Specks of dust fell off from the mid air stairwell and hit my back and I was wondering if it were better if we moved just in case it was chunks of debris that fell on me next. I was so busy thrusting my fist inside my ginger bitch I was not particularly concerned enough to make such an adjustment as to support the fragility of the surrounding environment.

"Oh my god Rob!!" Lani cried with her legs up in the air. "Oh my god!!!"

"You like that bitch!!" I grunted. "You like that?"

My fist drove in and out with a ferocity that could not be tamed. I imagined she was my mother, or Lisa. At one point, she was even a two headed representation, with one head being my mother and the other Lisa. This was not an illusion, it was simply my fantasy. I guess a two headed incest creature could suck more dicks. Double blow jobs might also be interesting. Perhaps that was the future – specifically, it was the kind of thought I took seriously while in the midst of any erotic activity

"Don't stop!!" She cried. "Oh god!!"

"Yes mother!!" I replied. "Gonna fist you good ma!!"

"Okay son!! Fuck mommy!!!" She cried, playing along. She was a fast learner.

I fisted her some more and then pulled out. She shuddered and climaxed, but I wasn't finished. I made her suck on my dick before opening her closed legs and pounding her with my big cock. She grunted after each pump and was sweating like a stuck pig. Her freckles seemed to be more highlighted in the sand light. Her eyes were shut and she was swooning with her back arched, submitting to my aggressive assault. Her interest escalated the longer I went on, and soon she was alert again and looking to rake her nails along my shoulders at every given opportunity. The scratching was forceful, and were at least just about equal in rage to my downward thrusts if not as powerful.

"Oh yes!! Fuck me!! Oh fuck me!!"

"I'm gonna shoot bitch!! I'm gonna shoot!!!" I shouted getting ready to cum.

"Yes!! Yes!!! Shoot!!!!"

"Gaaarrghhh!!!!"

I pulled out in time to squirt my spunk all over Lani's stomach and pussy. I moaned as I blasted her with one load after another and she lay there and took it. She thrust her crotch upwards to beg for more and cress my dripping dick so I duly obliged and rubbed any oozing cum against her butterfly flaps. When I was finished I licked it all off from her body at my own pace and we rested in that same spot for an age. Our bodies tangled together, and breasts were heaving against one another. A cool draft from the holes on the walls dried us off before we got up again. She stood up and I held her by the waist.

"There are some holes in the wall leading out. Shall we follow?" She suggested.

I turned her around and peppered her cunt with kisses. I was thinking we could stay here and fuck again, but I had to get a grip of myself. I was curious about what lay beyond this section where sand met the gray wet stone. Up till now, the structure had been man made, with cemented walls, but here it met with granite slate stone.

"Are you ready my lover?" Lani said helping my lazy self up off the makeshift sand bed.

"I'm your lover am I?"

"My new lover." She said knocking her his against me.

It was a nice ego boost and one that tempted me to hurl her back onto the bed so I could entertain her with the second round of proceedings. Instead, I cupped her face with both my hands hands kissed her forehead, adding that she was my cute daughter, in the name of lustful role play. She called me daddy and quickly found my hand so that she could hold it with a grip that affirmed our growing bond.

We analyzed the circular cave-like room, starting fro the darker back end, but found nothing there but wall. The only way out was through the holes ahead. The gaps were a bit low, so we had bend down to get through. It led out to a slab of rock, that was part of a rock face. Not far down below, was a very busy stream.

"Hmm, I wasn't expecting anything like this" I said scanning the large expanse.

"Lets climb down to the bottom." Lani suggested.

I found a safe route down and took us to a rubbled path. Beyond the wide stream was another path much the same. But there was another cave too. We trekked along our side for a few minutes but it looked like it went on and on.