The Mirror

Story Info
Unwinding from work.
774 words
3.38
18k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bantom
bantom
1 Followers

Cheryl came home from work tired and ready to unwind. she sat on the edge of her bed as she started taking off her uncomfortable work clothes. She kicked off her high heels and immediately felt relief. She stretched her toes and fell back onto the bed with her blouse half unbuttoned. As she lay there she noticed her full-length mirror. She stood up in front of it to examine herself. She slowly finished unbuttoning her blouse exposing her black bra. The rest of her clothes came off quickly falling into a pile on the floor. She rubbed her erect nipples with each hand. She watched herself rub and pull on her own nipples, stimulating herself. She began to moan as she started kneading her breasts.

She stopped suddenly. Her eyes flew open and she walked down the hall to bathroom; she turned on the hot water to make herself a bubble bath. When the water was just right, Cheryl dipped her foot in feeling the hot water cover her skin. As she slipped in she could feel her muscles relax. The water stimulated every nerve on her body. She let the water support her as she let her hands wander her body. As her body rose in the water, her nipples touched the cold air, making them tighten. Her fingers traced her skin, up the curve of her breast to her hard nipples; her fingers pinched sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Cheryl reached up for the soap and began to wash herself. She washed every inch of her body with detail; paying special attention to her nipples and pussy. She let her washcloth drag against her nipples keeping them erect and sensitive. Steaming, Cheryl stepped out of her bath and grabbed a towel. With her skin still sensitive, the towel emitted pleasure through her as she dried herself.

Now clean and dry, Cheryl went back to her room with the towel wrapped around her body. She sat on her bed; her thighs began rubbing back and forth against each other, her smooth skin felt so sexy. One of her hands began to drop from her towel-covered breast. She massaged herself through the towel feeling the texture against her hand. She undid her towel and let it fall around her. She let her hands touch her soft, clean skin. Her hand felt the underside of her breast as her hand glided against her skin. She began to let it fall down, across her stomach to her pubic hair. She pressed into her pubic bone and let out a moan. Her hand slipped between her thighs to feel her wet, warm pussy. Cheryl's finger lightly ran across her lips to her clit, teasing herself. She began to rub her clit harder until her legs began to shake. She sat down and spread her legs wide so she could look at her fingers teasing her engorged clit. Soon she began slipping fingers into her pussy. Each added more pleasure to her building orgasm.

Just as she began to reach the peak, she stopped and went to her drawers. She reached under her folded panties and pulled out a beautiful glass dildo. She sat back down to resume admiring the beauty of the glass next to the beauty of her nipples. She teased herself with it, rubbing it against her nipples. The cold made them stand up. She then brought the tip to her pussy. The cold glass touched her clit shooting electricity through her. She began to lubricate the dildo with her sweet honey. She brought it back up to her nipples and spread the lubricant over each nipple. Her nipples grew even harder. She licked the rest of her juices off of the glass and returned it to her pussy. The now warm glass easily slipped between her wet lips. She gasped at the temperature, but it soon warmed up and she pumped it into herself. The glass was a blur as she began moaning and panting loudly. Surly the neighbors could hear. She hit her orgasm before she even knew it, and began into another one before the first had settled down. Her orgasms came fast and hard. Her hips bucked into the air as she tried to get the glass member deeper into her. And her eyes stayed fixed on the mirror.

Her cum covered her hands, the glass and the floor. She licked it off of her hands and the glass as she lay on her bed exhausted; post cum waves washed over her skin as she fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of what she saw in the mirror.

bantom
bantom
1 Followers