The Mirror Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheryl and her girlfriend.
941 words
3.88
22.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bantom
bantom
1 Followers

Cheryl began to stir in the bed. Without opening her eyes, she reached over, as if looking for something, but found only empty bed. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked over at the emptiness. The bed was still warm. Cheryl looked around the room; her clothes were still in a pile on the floor in front of the mirror, and her glass dildo was on the nightstand. She turned her attention to the dildo, picking it up. It was wet... and warm. That was when Cheryl heard the water running in the bathroom. She set the dildo down. Was the water running this entire time? Cheryl began to get out of the bed. The sheets were stuck to her thighs. She walked to the door of the bathroom. It was open a crack and she looked in. She saw a silhouette against the shower curtain. She stood there watching the silhouette. She slowly began to open the door to get a better view. She was about to take a step in when she heard a moan

"oh, Cheryl!" the silhouette breathed.

Cheryl pulled back the curtain. Surprised, Emily shrieked. Cheryl jumped into the shower with her girlfriend. Emily's smooth, wet skin touched Cheryl's sending electricity through both of their bodies. Emily's full lips kissed and sucked Cheryl's.

"You scared me," Emily said, moving down to Cheryl's neck.

"Yeah? Did it turn you on?" Cheryl asked with hope in her voice, sliding her hands along Emily's skin finding Emily's hand between her thighs. Cheryl slid her hand on top of Emily's meeting her fingers deep in her sopping pussy. Emily moaned into Cheryl's neck, holding her close. They stood under the spray of water hitting their skin as they embraced. Cheryl pulled her fingers out of Emily and brought them to her lips, enjoying the taste. Cheryl kissed Emily, letting her get a taste of the honey as well.

"Here, let me wash you" Cheryl said after a moment, grabbing the soap. Cheryl rubbed her sudsy hands all over Emily's body, paying close attention to her round breasts. Cheryl let her finger run over Emily's nipples making them grow hard. She felt their weight in her hand. Meanwhile, Emily, with one hand busy at her pussy found Cheryl's with her other hand. Excited, Cheryl slid her soapy hands along Emily's skin pulling them together. They held each other close feeling their bodies against one another. A shiver went through Cheryl as Emily's fingers sank into her pussy. Cheryl bit down lightly on Emily's shoulder as the fingers in her were thrust into her. Cheryl's hips began to buck and grind into Emily's cum-covered hand; Cheryl's juices flowed from her sopping pussy freely. Cheryl's moans filled the shower, bathroom and overflowed into the bedroom. Cheryl's legs were weak under her; she had to sit down. She slid down Emily's body, her sensitive nipples rubbing against Emily's skin. Emily thrust her pussy into Cheryl's face. With her nose in Emily's bush, Cheryl began lapping at the wet lips in front of her. Emily's tangy taste flowing through her lips, across her tongue and dripping down her throat. Emily stood there wither her hands on Cheryl's head, her arms pushing her breasts together with the shower spraying down hard on her erect nipples and Cheryl's tongue working wonders on her clit. Emily's moans replaced and surpassed Cheryl's earlier cries, making neighbors aware of their lustful play.

Back in the bedroom Cheryl and Emily continued their lovemaking grinding their pussies into each other. They kissed harder as their pussies slid more easily. Suddenly, Cheryl stopped and looked over at the nightstand, Emily still franticly thrusting her pussy into Cheryl's. Sparkling, the glass dildo looked brilliant as the sunrise reflected off of it. She took it in her hand and shoved it into Emily's unsuspecting honey hole; however, Emily was so wet, the cold dildo was still able to slide in easily. The icy glass touching Emily's fiery lips made her shiver. She began to shake more as Cheryl guided the dildo in and out of Emily. Emily quickly lost control and came all over Cheryl's thighs, the splash making Cheryl's pussy quiver.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! And we just finished taking a shower" Emily apologized obviously embarrassed. Cheryl just laughed and told her to "clean up" the mess she made. Smiling wickedly, Emily snaked down Cheryl's body kissing and sucking her nipples, dragging her wet tongue against Cheryl's smooth, dry skin, reaching Cheryl's now wet lap. She kissed and licked inching closer to the wet core she longed for.

Emily let her tongue peek out and lightly graze Cheryl's clit, sending waves through her body with every touch. Emily began licking and kissing Cheryl's pussy more ravenously, hungry for her sweet nectar. Emily, with her face deep in Cheryl's pussy, lifted her ass into the air, the glass dildo still immersed between her swollen lips. With her left hand she took the dildo and began pushing the dildo into herself, letting her tight pussy push it back out again. At the same time she took her other hand and caressed Cheryl's breasts, kneading them, pinching her nipples. Emily felt Cheryl's pussy tighten around her tongue, massaging it, before the flood came covering Emily's face in thick syrup.

Emily jumped onto Cheryl, kissing her softly. Both of their juices mixed together creating a love potion on Emily's face, which Cheryl was determined to have every drop of. The two girl's movements began to become sluggish. They were both exhausted, and were soon asleep, entangled within each other, the glass dildo still stuck between Emily's tired thighs.

bantom
bantom
1 Followers