The Mirrored Door Opens

Story Info
They watch each other.
8.8k words
4.74
19k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big thanks to Cambria Rose for editing my stories. Without her they'd simply be a mess of spelling errors, bad grammar and lazy punctuation.

This is only my second submission so all comments/criticisms are welcome and encouraged.

Thank you for reading.

Laura was smiling as she stirred awake. Without opening her eyes, she rolled lazily onto her back and dropped her right hand down between her legs. She could feel the beginnings of her arousal, brought on by a particularly sexy dream that she found she couldn't recall, but had left its presence felt.

This type of dream was occurring more frequently of late. Most likely due to her being aroused more frequently as well. Ever since the first time she had seen Alex masturbating on the couch in her office. That was nearly three weeks ago now, and she'd watched him five times since then.

As she lay there caressing her mound, she considered slipping her hand in her knickers. Then she remembered hazily that she had some errands to run before work. If she wanted to get them all done she had to get up pretty much right away.

With a sigh she squeezed her pussy and let out a soft moan, before rolling off the bed and sauntering off to the bathroom. She took a quick shower, examining her smooth pussy closely while she was there.

She had never had a problem with her pubic hair before, but she recently saw a survey in one of her magazines that said sixty-seven percent of today's men prefer a woman to keep herself well groomed down there. She decided to give it a try and bought some hair removal mousse.

Then she considered how she wanted it to look. She had no experience though, and ended up going online to see how today's women styled their nethers. Some of them looked funny, with shapes or pictures styled in to the hair. Others were actually scary. Not so much the hair style, but a few had tattoos. One was even an ugly great tattoo of a monsters face right over her privates. Laura wondered why any woman would want that.

But in amongst all the funny or scary pictures were a few nice ones that gave her some ideas. She could have a landing strip, or maybe a little inverse triangle. She could style it into a love heart, although she did think that might be pushing it a little for her first time. In the end she decided to take it all off and see how she liked it. If she wanted to try something else she could just let it grow back.

She looked at her smooth lips closely, pulling the soft skin this way and that. She had used the mousse two days ago, and the first time she gave herself an orgasm afterwards, she couldn't believe how nice her pussy felt. She could feel so much more sensation now, not just on the inside or her clit, but all over her swollen labia. She wondered why she hadn't done this before. As she examined herself, she was pleased with her efforts. No stray hairs or peach fuzz, just smooth soft skin.

But this wasn't the only change Laura had made in her life recently. She had made a lot of small changes. Each one a tiny insignificant event to an observer, but collectively representing a significant shift in Laura's perspective.

She had bought herself almost a whole new wardrobe, suddenly viewing her old clothes as stuffy, dowdy, or repressed. She didn't suddenly start wearing mini-skirts or hot pants. But instead of long flowing skirts that went past her knees, she bought a few that came down to a few inches above the knee. And a few summer dresses too, with bright colours and floral patterns.

Instead of her usual frumpy blouses, she bought a pair of tight sweaters with a plunging neckline, suddenly finding her cleavage again. So happy was she with how these sweaters showed off her boobs, she bought some new brassieres to give them a bit more lift and push.

Not that she needed it.

She was particularly proud of her 34C boobs. They still bounced sexily when she went for a run, and they could still turn a man's head. She just wanted to make sure they were at their best when they were on show. She even found herself buying a tight, almost completely sheer, dark red blouse. She wasn't sure if she'd ever have the nerve to wear it, but at the time she wanted something that was a little dangerous, sexy and exciting. So she thought, 'To hell with it!', and bought it.

She bought panties to go with the brassieres, and even a new pair of stockings and a suspender belt. She hadn't worn them to work yet. Despite her new found appreciation for herself, wearing stockings and suspenders to work might be a little overboard. Still, she was glad she had bought them, and would definitely find a suitable occasion to wear them.

She had her hair done. Her long auburn hair now was straight with a curve in at the bottom, framing her face nicely. She was especially pleased with the result. Her new look took years off her, despite her only being twenty-seven.

She had starting wearing make-up again. She wasn't sure when she had stopped. Probably a few years ago when her husband stopped noticing her, with or without make-up. She wasn't layering it on, just a little lipstick and foundation. Just enough to make her feel good.

Separately, these were subtle little changes. But together, they added up to a completely new Laura. 'Well, not quite', she thought, but different enough that anyone who hadn't seen her in a month or two would notice. Except her husband, and he hadn't seen her in years.

Laura finished toweling off and threw the wet towel in the washing basket. She walked naked to the bedroom and opened up her wardrobe. She spent a few minutes looking at her new clothes, before selecting one of her summer dresses. Yellow with little white flowers, it was a little bright for the office, but it was a beautiful sunny day outside and she felt like dressing appropriately for it.

'Besides, what are they going to do,' she thought, 'fire me for wearing a dress?'

She placed the dress on her bed and then opened her underwear drawer. She avoided anything overly sexy. 'Wouldn't go with the dress' she mused. Instead, she opted for white cotton with pink trim and some little pink flowers. 'That works quite well' she thought, happy with herself.

She picked a white bra that really helped the girls stand out. When she wore it, she sometimes blushed just from the feeling that her boobs were so out there, so obviously on show. She didn't even need to see anybody looking at her; she just blushed a little anyway. But she loved the feeling like someone might be staring at her, lusting after her.

She dressed quickly and completed the outfit with a pair of white heeled, open-toed shoes. The heel wasn't massive, just enough to lift her up a little and make her feel a little sexier.

After straightening her hair and applying a little make-up and giving herself two skooshes of perfume, Laura left the house with a skip in her step and a smile on her face. She drove to town and parked her car, before running her errands. She had to visit her bank, pay a few bills, pick up some shopping etc. Normally she might find this tedious, but with the sun beating down and the breeze in her hair, she was having a very good day indeed. Of course, it helped that every red blooded male she passed turned his head and smiled. Even some of the guys with wives or girlfriends with them risked a glance, sometimes not very discreetly.

Laura loved the attention she was getting, and hadn't turned so many heads since her college days. She spent most of the morning a little moist between her legs, she was so turned on by her admirers. She would have considered finding somewhere discreet to play with herself if she wasn't a little more pressed for time than usual.

Arriving at the Call Centre, she settled into her office and started working. She found that the work would take her mind off her arousal. Well, mostly. But enough that she could get her work done. She was strict with herself too, making sure she didn't let her mind wander too much. She knew she was horny, but also knew when she would find release. She used her new fetish as a reward for her work and good behavior. In reality, she just teased herself all day then had a bigger, more satisfying orgasm at night.

Around half-past nine, David from Complaints came into her office. He was a middle-aged guy, no male model but not unattractive. He seemed to be in quite good shape.

He handed her some reports detailing the call volumes for the Complaints Department operators that week, and at the same time, Laura noted, couldn't take his eyes off her tits. He made some innocuous conversation before leaving.

Laura could clearly see the bulge in his trousers. She smiled to herself, happy to know that her new look was as arousing for others as it was for her. Then she had an idea. Leafing through the reports, she found the one for Alex. Tearing it in two, she threw it towards the waste paper basket. Then she went for a walk around the call hall.

First, she just passed Alex's desk. Then on her way back, she feigned dropping something and bent down, from the waist, to pick it up.

Alex was in the middle of a call when he noticed Laura from the Management Team passing his desk. She looked great in her yellow dress with a sexy little swing to her hips. In fact, he'd been noticing her more and more over the past few weeks. She was really quite beautiful, and he wondered why he hadn't noticed her before now.

'Maybe', he thought with a wry smile, 'it's because I wasn't wanking on her couch before.'

When she passed by again, she was close enough to leave the scent of her perfume. He thought she smelled like summer. Then, his eyes almost popped out of his head as she stopped and bent over to pick something up. The thin material of her dress was pulled tight against her love-heart shaped rear, showing off every curve perfectly. Alex could even see the cut of her panties through the dress.

By the time she straightened up and continued on, Alex was at half mast. He breathed out and fanned himself with his hand. "God that was hot!" he said to himself.

"Excuse me?" said the male voice on the other end of the line.

"What?" Alex said, snapping back to reality, "Oh, nothing Mr. Henderson, just some hot coffee. Some really hot coffee. Now where were we?"

It had only been a minute or so since Laura's little show had gotten Alex a little hard when she appeared right at his side. Alex was surprised to see her, since she rarely had any need to talk to any of the operators. He was even more surprised when she bent over and put her hands on the desk while she waited for him to end his call. From this angle, fully bent over and side profile, he could clearly make out the shape of what he decided must be a cracking pair of tits. He tried not to stare too openly but 'Jesus H. Christ they're right there, just inches from my face'.

Alex was on a particularly difficult call. Despite repeatedly trying to talk so he could put Mr. Henderson, who was proving to be a bit of an arsehole, on hold and speak to Laura, he couldn't get a word in edge-ways.

After a minute or two, Laura turned and crouched down beside him, waiting patiently for a break in the call. Alex was too busy with his computer now, and turning to stare at her now that she was crouched would have been way too obvious.

So he waited.

When Mr. Henderson finally shut up for a moment, Alex politely told them he was going to put them on hold, then pressed the hold button and turned to face Laura. His heart immediately skipped a beat. Up close, she was even more beautiful, and she had a smile that could stop traffic. Her golden tanned skin, no doubt from the current heat wave, gave her glow Alex found incredibly sexy.

"Hi Laura, what can I do for you?" he said, returning her smile.

"Hi Alex, how are you? Just wondering if you could print me off another copy of your call volumes report, we seem to have misplaced the first one." said Laura as she leafed through all the call volume reports to show that she didn't have it.

Alex's heart pounded in his chest and his cock swelled and throbbed in his trousers. While Laura was distractedly leafing through the reports, Alex took the opperchancity to look down her cleavage. He was very impressed with what he saw, but it was something else that caught his eye that drove his heart into high gear.

When Laura had crouched down next to him, her dress had ridden up her thighs a considerable way. Now, from his position above her, he was looking right up her dress. And what a glorious view it was. He could see her white cotton knickers with pink flowers. And they were quite snug fitting. So snug, he could make out the clear definition of her most intimate parts. It was one of the nicest camel-toe's he'd ever seen. It almost made his jaw drop. It certainly struck him dumb for a second or two.

Laura looked up from the sheets of paper with the most innocent expression she could manage. She saw the moment when Alex's eyes shifted from her knickers to her eyes. It was all she could do not to laugh.

"Err...umm...ugh, sure, yeah of course Laura. I'll print it out just now and get it for you after this call." he finally managed to get out.

"That's ok, I'll get it, if you could just print it out for me that would be great." she replied.

"Yeah ok, I'll do it now."

Alex turned back to the computer screen convinced he'd been caught sneaking a peek at her underwear, and he had been. But while his eyes were focused on the screen, Laura was stealing a glance herself. She saw, with immense satisfaction, the growing tent in Alex's trousers.

Alex made a few clicks with his mouse. "That's it printing; it'll be on Printer No. 5."

"Ok Alex, thanks." she said as she stood up and walked off, her hips swinging and smiling wickedly. Alex watched her go and breathed out a long slow breath.

By ten o'clock Laura was already waiting in the dark office across the call hall from her own. Her excitement was palpable. She absent-mindedly stroked her thigh as she watched Alex finishing his last call. She couldn't wait for him to disappear into her office for a late night session of self abuse. She just hoped he would.

He didn't do it every night. And when he didn't, rather than feel too disappointed, Laura would take his place. She would lie on her couch and touch herself, all the while picturing Alex doing the same, or fantasizing that he was watching her through the door while he worked his throbbing cock. When Alex wasn't there she would take longer as well, enjoying herself, instead of rushing it like she had to do when she was watching him. She had to because he wasn't exactly taking it slow, and she had to reach her climax around the same time as him so she could leave before he did.

But she was sure he would stop by her office tonight. And she was equally sure that when he did it, when he pleasured himself, he'd think of her. This thought made her so wet she could feel her juices leaking into her knickers.

She watched as Alex stood up, collected some bits and pieces and put them in his jacket pocket. Then he strode directly towards her office door. Laura held her breath as the door closed behind him.

Quickly, she made her way around the call hall, like she had done many times now, avoiding walking directly towards the door in case Alex should see her coming. Instead she would opt for a slightly longer route that would bring her right up to the door from the left hand side. She always slowed down as she reached the door too, so her footfalls made no noise.

Peeping through the mirrored door, Laura saw Alex drop his trousers and sit down. Usually he would lie down but not tonight. She would have to be careful because if he glanced to his right and looked closely, he would see through the glass sections of the door and see her. She needn't have worried though, as Alex was way too preoccupied with his own arousal, and had become far too comfortable masturbating in this office to worry about being caught.

Laura watched Alex tug down his boxer shorts and let his manhood spring free. Just releasing the swollen member from its confines seemed to bring Alex pleasure, which she could see written all over his face. He gripped the base of his cock and with a hard squeeze, pumped the shaft from root to tip twice. The satisfaction was evident, and Laura could even hear a few low moans escape her office. He must have been very turned on by her little performance earlier. The thought titillated her and she smiled.

Familiar with this routine now, Laura wasted no time herself. Lifting her dress up, she started to rub her hot mound through her damp panties. Her breathing quickened and she pressed harder and harder on her pussy. She watched as Alex used one hand to pump his veiny shaft, while the other cupped his balls. She could see an unkempt bush of dark pubic hair around the base of his dick, and wondered how it would feel to take his cock in her mouth until she had his bush pressed up against her nose.

'Would it tickle? How would it smell? Musky', she decided.

Her other hand slipped between her legs. Instead of pulling her knickers down, she pulled them to one side. With a few quick strokes her fingers were soaked in her arousal. Never taking her eyes off the throbbing hard cock, she starts to finger herself. Not gently, or slowly, like she might do at home, building up to a crescendo. No, this was fast and furious, seeking satisfaction in the quickest possible time.

As she watched his hand pumping up and down on his erection, dozens of different scenarios played out in her head, each one getting only seconds of thought time before being replaced by another. She imagined it was her hand on his cock. Then she imagined it was his fingers that were inside her. She imagined looking straight into his eyes as his fingers fucked her and she jerked him off.

Next she was on her back on the office desk with her legs in the air and her torn knickers on the floor; bent over the desk with her boobs dangling free and swinging back and forth as she met his powerful thrusts; riding him furiously on the couch while his mouth sucked on her breast, his teeth pinching her hard nipple. She would bite her pillow as he pounded her with long hard strokes before making her scream his name as he came deep inside her.

Laura's knees started to shake as she pressed her fingers inside her pussy, feeling the walls of her quivering quim clench tightly around them. Her love juice flowed down her fingers and her thighs. She had to bite her tongue to stop from crying out. Her whole body shook with pleasure for more than twenty seconds before the waves finally subsided. She was breathing rapidly again as she watched Alex slowly pump the remaining drops of semen from his rod.

More than a little out of breath, and a little dizzy, she pulled her knickers back into place and dropped her dress. Standing up straight, she reached one hand out just to steady herself. As soon as her hand connected with the door it opened. Alex hadn't closed it fully, and in his haste the latch hadn't secured in the door frame. As soon as any weight was put on it, it was going to open. And it had.

Laura froze.

Alex couldn't get the image of Laura's knickers out of his mind. Not that he wanted to at this point. As he pumped his fist up and down, he cradled his balls in his other hand and imagined removing those sexy white knickers. He'd love to slide them down her slender thighs.

He leaned back on the couch and shut his eyes, and immediately saw her standing above him, one foot either side if his head. He watched as she lowered her soft pink centre down onto his mouth. He would love to get his tongue up inside her. He was sure he could make her cum with just his tongue, if only he had a chance.