The Missing Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,081 Followers

"No, no, no, no!" Janette tried to stifle laughter as Gregory cupped his hands and scooped up some water before pouring it directly over her head.

Her beautiful red hair soon matted against her face and down along her neck as it was soaked through. Janette reflexively kicked her legs out as the icy water was poured over her again. Algra's hold on her was damn near unbreakable however and she was reduced to standing whilst Gregory splashed her again and again with the cool liquid, washing away the grime and the sweat from her beautiful pale skin. Then the makeshift shower suddenly got very nice indeed just as it had done with Algra the day before. She felt him splash her less and less as he spent more time using his hands to slowly massage the water into her silky skin. Her eyes opened and she found he'd moved close enough that his face filled her world. The sly grin splayed across his features made her want to taste him and perhaps even bite into that tight body of his.

"You're a bastard sometimes Greg." She lifted her legs up from the ground and wrapped them around his waist as Algra easily held her body aloft from behind.

"I have my moments." He agreed as he drew a little moan from her lips by giving her nipples a little pinch.

Gregory reached beneath her and felt the tip of his cock between his fingers. The organ still stood rigid as it teased along the length of Janette's slippery pussy and poked forward into Algra's inner thigh. He glanced over Janette's shoulder to see the orc was happily nuzzling the girl's neck as she held her firmly upright. Gregory slid his cock into Janette's fiery pussy and felt her long legs tighten around his hips to pull him ever deeper inside of her. His hard muscular chest pressed up against her cushy soft tits as he reached around to let his hands run up along the sides of Algra's body.

The shivers that the cold water sent through Janette's body were steadied by the heat of Gregory's firm frame settled so delightfully against her. His lips found hers and their soft wet tongues entwined moments later. In all her life she'd never been kissed like that. The touch was both fierce, delicate and brimming with the male's insatiable desire for all she had to give. There was no hint of possession or deceit. There was only an outpouring of everything she made him feel directly into the fibres of every nerve in her body. All through a kiss.

Gregory savoured her touch for she had long been the centre of his carnal dreams. The true taste of her was better than he knew possible. The warmth of her body, the softness of her breasts, the texture of her tongue and the tender delicacy of her need combined with the constant fear of him slipping out of her embrace. For him, this epitomised the perfection of Janette.

They moved together in unison, his length filling her and sending hot jolts of excitement throughout her body with each thrust. Both lovers wanted more and their pace soon increased. Algra released Janette's arms and the freed limbs quickly encircled Gregory's powerful shoulders. The girl held him tightly as he took her weight upon his legs. The piggyback down to the stream had been nice but both of the young lovers preferred him carrying her in this manner. Front to front. Algra watched with a close, intent interest as she stepped around the pair and settled herself up against Gregory's back. He felt her large breasts cushion up against the slopes of his muscle and her hands settle upon his bare arms. Both Gregory and Janette broke their kiss and held each other tightly together as their hips thrashed against each other. Janette rested her chin on his shoulder and opened her eyes to see Algra looking at her. The girl eagerly accepted the orc's lips against her own as she clung to Gregory.

Without needing to worry about bashing his mouth against Janette's Gregory found that he could devote all his energy into fucking that tight, pink pussy. His hands grasped her firmly-rounded bottom and he began to rock her against him at an intense pace. Their bodies slapped together heatedly and soon Janette couldn't keep her lips upon Algra's. She moaned and then screamed his name as her pussy squeezed his length and she came hard against him. Moments later Gregory, running almost completely on adrenaline and lust, reached his own climax and began to flood Janette's molten core with his cream. His legs almost gave out from beneath him after the first wave of his orgasm crashed across his body. It wasn't until he felt the warm wet tongue licking his balls that he renewed his assault on Janette's convulsing cunt. Algra had slipped down onto her knees underneath Janette's bouncing frame. With the girl's legs wrapped firmly around Gregory's hips Algra was given an ideal view of his cock blurring in view as it pounded into Janette's inflamed pussy. Ever the licentious innovator, Algra had quickly moved to lift her mouth to lick the mixed juices from Gregory's balls. As his strokes slowed she licked along the underside of his cock and along Janette's juicy slit making the girl let out a surprised little gasp.

Eventually Gregory slowed to a complete halt and Janette moved to look at him once again. She kissed his cheek affectionately and then his lips lovingly until she felt his smile against her mouth. It was at that point that she realised Algra was once again stood behind him as she peeked over his shoulder and realised that he'd moved during the time she recovered from her climax. She was now still holding him tightly but he was now stood right next to the stream.

"Don't you dare." Her eyes narrowed with warning.

That was when Algra walked up behind Gregory and pushed both him and Janette into the deeper waters of the stream. He stumbled at first before landing on his ass in the middle of the freezing water. Janette had been in the process of wiggling herself free and came down hard in his lap. A side effect of which was that every inch of Gregory's still rigid length suddenly slammed up inside her pussy. The contrast between the icy cold and the sudden thrill of excitement made both teenagers groan with shock as the laughing of Algra followed behind them.

"S-see? It's n-not so bad when you get used t-to it." He shivered with a happy smirk on his lips.

"Shut up and w-w-warm me up Greg." Janette chided.

He did.

The happy threesome spent the morning there and left fully cleaned and only slightly sore from their exertions. None of them saw the pair of brightly coloured eyes looking at them again. Of course that didn't mean that those eyes weren't still watching.

Watching and waiting.

- - - - -

On their way back into the camp Gregory was treated to more sights of orcish day-to-day living. The previous evening when they had returned to Boluts part of the camp they had found its inhabitants settling down for the night. Most had been lolling around and relaxing after their day's work. In the full light of day however, that work was on full display. Orcs were nothing if not industrious in their occupations, and as the trio made its way along the dirt paths between the canopies of the various tents, they saw many elements of the lives of the green giants.

The most prominent occupation, it seemed, was fighting. During the evening most of the orcs who weren't on duty had retired from their training grounds. Now it was impossible to walk anywhere in the camp without hearing the audible clang of weapons. Gregory stopped to watch six orcs duel in pairs. There was nothing orderly about their tactics. No discipline what-so-ever. Of course from what he saw it wasn't as if they needed it. It became obvious that orc fighting was not entirely unlike the way of old Norse berserkers. Tactics seemed to begin and end with building up enough blinding rage to overpower the opponent. They also fought with an extraordinary amount of skill despite that demonic battle-rage.

It wasn't exactly elegant, but Gregory still wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of any of those blows. He'd heard that medieval armies carried battering rams into battle to break down enemy gates. Somehow he doubted the orcs would need such things.

"C'mon Greg." Janette tugged at his arm, obviously not finding the fighting quite so entertaining.

He conceded and they continued their walk. They passed an Orc seated in an open tent whilst clanging a massive hammer down upon a metal chest-plate in order to bash out a dent in the black steel.

That was when they came upon a tent outside which an orcish couple were busily and loudly rutting in the dirt. Janette immediately squeezed Gregroy's hand and huddled in tighter against him. Gregory tried not to gawp at the lewd, open display. Instead, he turned to Algra who apparently hadn't even noticed the massive orc slamming his mate eagerly from behind.

"Does that happen a lot?" He asked.

"Hm?" Algra looked over to the coupling pair. The female orc grunted and let out a wild roar of pleasure. "She is in heat. He is her slave."

That didn't exactly explain things the way Gregory hoped.

"I mean, why don't they go inside?" A few other orcs had moved up to watch the mating couple, one hooted a quick cheer for them as he passed by with his cart.

"It isn't raining." Algra was looking at Gregory as if he was unwell.

"Oh, well, alright then." He blinked and looked away from the orcs who were still eagerly enjoying themselves and gently led a gawping Janette down the path.

"What's your hurry?" The redhead asked with a playful lilt in her voice.

"No hurry. I want to get back and see Bolut. I'd like to at least introduce myself to the folks that work for him and learn about what they get up to. If I'm responsible for them all then I at least want to know who they are." Gregory said.

"That is good. I must speak with Grolfir," Algra added in such a way that it was unmistakably clear they weren't invited.

"Sure, just stay out of trouble. Oh and I've got a job for you Janette." Gregory turned to look at the pretty redhead who seemed slightly surprised that she was apparently about to be useful.

"Anything, my master." She bowed deeply and smirked at him all the way down and back up again.

"Stop stroking my ego." Greg chided and gave her firm bottom a light pinch. "I need you to go and speak to Rudd. He's the ambassador to the orcs from the human kingdoms. I'd like you to find out as much as you can about human-orc relations. From what he told me yesterday I'm the first human in an age that the orcs have recognised as one of their own. I'd like to know more about what that means and if I could have accidentally pissed anyone off in the process."

"Yes sir! I'm on it." Janette flipped a cute salute and looked around the encampment. "Gonna need someone to show me where the hell I'm supposed to go though."

"I will take you," Algra helpfully offered.

"Thanks. Oh, and in the interest of full disclosure I met one of the courtesans this morning. I was going to go see her this afternoon. Is that ok with you two?" He left the rest of what he was planning to do to their imaginations.

"Master is virile." Algra stated with a hint of pride in her husky voice.

"Yikes Greg. After that performance in the stream you're wanting to go again!? I think I'm gonna have to be ok with it. If you stick to just me and Algra I think you'd wear us out. My pussy's still practically glowing." Janette opened her long cloak and quickly reached between her legs to pull aside the slinky triangle of silk resting over her pussy. Before he knew it, his eyes were being treated to the sight of that pink, puffy, freshly fucked cunt once more.

"Jeez Jan!" Greg did the gentlemanly thing and stepped in front of her in an effort to keep her modest.

She laughed with musical amusement and used the renewed closeness to put her hands on his shoulders and kiss his open lips.

"Relax. We just strolled past two orcs getting hot and heavy in the dirt back there and no one even batted an eyelash." She slipped her underwear back into place and closed her cloak. Her fingers, still damp with her warm pussy juices, traced along his lips until she felt his tongue lightly licking at her fingertips. "I told you last night Greg. I'm yours now. You can do whatever you like with me. I'm not going to get jealous." She paused and considered her own words for a moment before amending them. "Well ok, that's a lie. I'm totally going to get jealous...but I know you can make it up to me, right?"

As Janette lowered her hand from his lips to gently run her fingers along the growing bulge in his pants Greg came very close to taking advantage of orcish attitudes to sex and ravishing her right there along the pathway.

"You sure know how to keep my blood hot."

Janette merely giggled with evil delight and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. She then gave his bulge a gentle squeeze and kissed his lips with a hungry appetite of her own. Gregory only opened his eyes long enough to glance over to Algra and he lifted his hand from where it was busily groping Janette's peachy ass to gesture the orc closer to them.

Algra approached with a look of brazen lust in her dark brown eyes. She wasted little time in slipping under Gregory's outstretched arm and was quickly met with a heated kiss from her master. He'd practically had to tear his mouth away from Janette and he soon felt the horny redhead running her warm, wet tongue across the curve of his neck.

This was soon going to get out of hand.

"Whoa there..." He finally managed to pry his lips back from the lusty orc and stood with an arm around both of his gorgeous lovers.

Janette was looking at him with a false outer sweetness that was betrayed by the damn near scandalous look in her eyes. Algra was close to losing herself to baser urges as her heavy breaths squeezed her bountiful tits against him in a slow steady rhythm.

"Alright, we've got work to do. Meet back at Bolut's camp at sunset?" Greg struggled to sound diplomatic whilst the rigid mast between his legs tried to hijack his brain once more.

"Sunset." Algra nodded.

"I'm counting the seconds." Janette purred into his ear before giving the lobe a loving, heated lick.

The threesome gave each other a parting embrace before Gregory turned and forced himself to walk in the direction of the camp. He felt the force of Janette and Algra's very presence pulling him toward them but he continued to fight the urge to give in to it until they were out of sight and he could finally concentrate once again.

As he walked he began to notice orcs looking at him with interest. They obviously weren't trying to be intimidating, but of course they were orcs so they somehow managed it regardless of intent. It appeared he was still something of a curiosity amongst them, though none came to speak to him. Somehow he didn't think that smiling and nodding in greeting would have been taken very well by the grizzled green giants and so he set his features into a stern, resolute expression and kept his eyes pointed forwards.

When he arrived back at Bolut's camp he saw the place in its full working rhythm for the first time. A few stalls were set up near the main pathway bearing a collection of mostly arms and armour. Gregory was a little shocked to see the red, black and blue banners that had been affixed to all the tents. His colours. Three orcs were browsing the wares and another was haggling with a small human man over the price of a set of bracers. Gregory had to admire the little man's courage to give the orc as good as he got when it came to the inevitable shouting match. The giant brute could have kicked the fellow like he was a football but the man didn't give any ground.

He was watching the debate go on when he felt nimble feminine fingers slip over his shoulders and gently squeeze. Spinning about, he found himself face to face with Talina who was regarding him with those fiendishly naughty green eyes of hers. Since that morning he noticed that she'd painted her lips a rich shade of dark red and applied a light layer of make up along her cheeks to bring a little rouge to that snowy skin. She was wearing the same cloak as before and from the way she was looking at him it was quite clear that there was very little underneath that thick material.

"Hello master. Have you come to visit me at last?" The greeting had that familiar hint of tantalising-amusement to it.

"I have," Gregory couldn't suppress the inevitable curve of his lips as he looked upon Talina. "but first I need a guide. Can you show me around here? I'd like to introduce myself to everyone."

"Certainly, master." Talina offered a small bow before turning and leading him toward her tent.

"Actually," Gregory quickly reached out and halted her with a hand upon her shoulder. "I was thinking we'd start at the opposite side of the camp. If you get me in there I'm not sure I'll be coming out for a while."

Talina looked over her shoulder somewhat saucily. Her eyes widened with an obvious appetite for him.

"Master has seen through my clever ruse." She leaned herself forward almost imperceptibly to press her gorgeous bottom up against his crotch in a way that was very perceptible, but only to him.

"Are you going to help me or are you just going to be an enormously pleasant distraction?" Gregory surprised Talina as she quickly felt his hands on her hips and he shoved himself hard against her offered bottom. The woman was suddenly quite reluctant that she'd chosen to dress in anything before coming to greet him.

"Ooooh, can I be both?" She wiggled her bum enticingly against him.

Gregory finally let out a laugh and settled a soft kiss on the slender curve of her neck.

"I think I can handle that."

Talina turned around to grab one of his hands in both of hers before leading him backwards toward the people that were busily getting on with life about the place.

Their first stop was a large open tent outside which were an anvil, a heavy trough filled with water and various tools for the shaping of metal. Seated just inside the tent was a young man, only slightly older than Gregory. He was staring at a round black buckler with a more critical eye than a black buckler perhaps deserved.

"Greetings Torren," Talina introduced them.

The man promptly jolted right up off the stool he was sat upon. The buckler he'd been scrutinising flew up into the air above him to land on his head with a loud twang of metal.

"Ow! Blast it!." Torren stood up and bent over, grabbing the top of his head in an effort to quell the sudden throbbing pain that had started up there.

Gregory stepped forwards, concerned. "Are you alright mate?"

"Yeah...fine...Not the first time it's happ..." Torren suddenly seemed to remember where he was and stood bolt upright to look between Talina and Gregory.

He made a deer that had suddenly been caught in the headlights of a freight train seem calm and collected.

Gregory suddenly stopped moving towards him and slowly stepped back toward Talina. He got the distinct impression that if he got any closer then the poor man might have let his nerves get the better of him and hurt himself. Again.

Torren seemed to be settling into his twenties with a heavy muscular build. There was perhaps a little more around his gut than there should have been but his broad shoulders accounted for most of the extra weight. Smithing had thickened his arms into strong pillars of muscle and the occupation gave him a scruffy appearance. His jet black hair was cut short but seemed to have been hacked away carelessly leaving a mismatch of patchy tufts across his head. Across his jaw was a thick layer of stubble that couldn't quite be called a beard yet. He also had a wide flat nose and dark brown eyes that looked smaller than they were due to his habit of squinting closely at his work.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,081 Followers
1...34567...10