The Missing Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,086 Followers

In that moment, as her spread pussy lowered down upon Lydia's mouth, the woman beneath him bucked wildly. Her back arched to thrust her wonderfully full tits against his chest as her head lolled backwards and her tongue slid deep into her friend's open cunt.

Lydia lost herself completely in her climax, her legs unravelling to flail wildly as he body trembled with uncontrollable force. Gregory couldn't keep that steady rhythm that had kept him sane for so long and the final strand of his resistance broke.

Fiona watched from behind as Gregory lifted himself up to grab Talina's all too willing form and pull her to him. Pert breasts cushioned against hard muscle, strong hands grasped at the woman's perfectly rounded ass and she gave little resistance as he wrestled her to the ground.

"Yes master! I am yours. Always yours," she whispered between errant breaths as his lips sought out hers. Her arms wrapped about his shoulders, her fingers ran through his black mane of hair and finally she felt his length sink into her fiery pussy. "And now...now you are mine."

The words were sealed with a passionate kiss as their bodies locked together. Gregory was astonished, first at the way Talina's tight pussy began to squeeze and offer slippery caresses to his swollen cock. The way she moved beneath him was like some kind of wild thing, shifting to mould her body against his and intertwine their limbs together in a ferocious rhythm.

One hand dug into the pillows by her head whilst the other had slid beneath her to grasp her tight ass. Talina's mind was swept up in an enormous wave that built itself higher and higher before crashing against the shore with a deafening thunderclap. Gregory felt the way her body clamped suddenly against him to sink every inch of his pulsing member deep inside her where he could no longer hold back. As her slick inner folds convulsed and gushed her nectar around him, he felt the creamy heat of his own release rising up his length. The initial burst of that thick liquid bliss as it spurted into her sent her body into another quick high of intense euphoria. After the monumental build up she felt him pour into her hungry body again and again. The last of his strength allowed him to roll onto his back, slipping his still-hard length from her pussy as every muscle in his body seemed to relax.

It didn't take long before he felt a familiar tongue lapping at his waning length. Finding the strength to lift his head, he looked down and saw Fiona licking up the cocktail of himself, Lydia and Talina with an eager cat-like enthusiasm. After lapping up the juices from his lower belly and his thighs, she gulped the length of him into her mouth and began to bob her head as wet suckling noises quickly filled the tent.

"Well...I guess...I lose..." Gregory was trying not to pant and failing miserably. The sudden quick oxygen intake was making his eyesight go slightly fuzzy. He focused on the canopy of the tent above them and waited for his eyes to focus.

He felt Talina's hand seek out his own as they laid side by side. A quick turn of his head left him facing her sensual beauty and he glanced down to see a partially recovered Lydia busily licking around Talina's freshly fucked cunt.

"Master plays the game very well," she teased, unable to stop smiling in the afterglow of what had been some shockingly mind blowing sex.

"Beginners luck." With his free hand, he reached down between his legs and saw Fiona's bright emerald green eyes looking back up at him. Her lips were sealed tightly around his cock as she took it to the tight entrance to her throat and beyond.

"Luck be damned," Lydia lifted her head from between Talina's spread legs to disagree.

Gregory oddly felt heat rising to his face again. Given the circumstances even he thought that he might have a little more confidence. Chiding himself for the reaction, he looked down to Fiona who had unfortunately not been able to pry the other women apart from him for long enough to find her own action. When she saw him looking down upon her she felt his cock twitch against her tongue. The recovery was most unexpected but she continued to eagerly suckle at his length until, slowly but surely, it stood up like a fence post. Releasing the stubborn treat from her mouth with a little pop, she blinked at it and looked up at him with wide eyed wonder.

Gregory suddenly felt a little more confident and offered the feline female a quirk of the corner of his mouth. What he said thereafter quickly diverted all eyes in the room to him.

"Best two out of three?"

- - - - -

Janette had returned to the camp after spending the afternoon with Rudd. The diplomat had been delighted to see her and had immediately opened a new casket of wine in her honour. After spending a few hours in the man's company, this became somewhat less of a compliment when it became clear that the man used any excuse he could to open a casket of wine. He polished the stuff off like it was water and had finished five full goblets of the fruity red liquid before Janette had managed to empty one.

For such a roaring drunk, she had to admit that he never seemed to lose his eloquence and his mind always stayed sharp. The more he drank, the more he spoke of what Gregory had sent her to find out and so she had sipped and sat politely whilst listening to the man's various stories on orc-human relations. She also learned a great deal about the human kingdoms in the process.

When Rudd's eyelids had started to grow heavy and his well crafted words had finally begun to slur, she begged her leave and quietly left him to his wine. It wasn't the first time Janette had met a drunk and she decided that she liked Rudd in spite of his inclination toward intoxication.

When she finally returned to the camp, she didn't need to ask where Gregory was. The steady, rhythmic moans emanating from Talina's tent told her exactly where her licentious lover was. A few of the other slaves in the camp looked at her as she made her way toward the tent. The moans were getting louder and became laced with feral feline growls of enthusiasm. It sounded like someone was wrestling with a very happy tiger in there.

On her way to the tent, she saw that a new pavilion had been erected at the centre-point of the crescent formation of other tents. It was quite a grand affair and the ropes that grounded the canopy to the earth were tied with ribbons of black, red and blue. A few humans were working to carry some rustic looking furniture inside and Janette guessed that the new abode would be where Gregory would reside for their stay with the orcs. It was a downright royal residence compared to the others but of course Algra was essentially a part of the ruling family so such a show of modest grandeur was probably required.

Janette finally reached the courtesan's tent and peeled back the cloth over the entrance to reveal the man himself. The shock of seeing the athletic body of Gregory so brazenly naked and indifferent to anything but his own lusts made Janette's sex flutter with unexpected desire. That note of surprise was amplified considerably given what her lover was currently doing.

He rested upright on his knees, his gleaming body glistening with fresh sweat that brought a bright shine to the slopes of his lean frame. Thick locks of his messy mane fell errantly about his handsome face making him seem utterly wild as he fucked the moaning courtesan with unrelenting passion. His bright blue eyes looked over the feminine creature propped on her hands and knees before him.

Janette saw the feline features of Fiona and almost stumbled into the tent at the gorgeous and yet oddly alien sight. The woman's exotic face was fixed in an expression of bliss with her dark lips parted to release those husky moans and her eyes closed in order to enhance the feel of Gregory's cock as it pistoned inside her.

Gregory noticed Janette's entrance and looked over to her. The self conscious male she knew from only twenty four hours ago had simply ceased to be. He looked upon her and she almost gasped at the way the sight of her caused his hips to slam against Fiona's thinly furred ass in several rapid thrusts that made the woman's eyes pop wide open.

A loud husky meow of utter shock ripped through the cat-woman's lungs as her body sailed high on the wave of an intense climax. Her lithe frame trembled so much that Gregory reached out to grasp her bare shoulder with one hand and reach beneath her with the other to clasp his hands over a plump breast in order to keep her steady.

Janette tore her eyes away from the wildly fucking couple to see Talina and Lydia slumped lazily against each other. The deep breaths they drew into their lungs and the reverential way they watched Gregory fuck their friend indicated that her man certainly hadn't disappointed them. A thrill of perverse pride shivered up Janette's spine. She loved Greg. He brought fire to her blood in a way she hadn't known possible until days before. She'd known that he had been something of a lonely introvert throughout the years. This had been her fault in many ways and so to look upon him shamelessly pleasuring the stunning creature before him gave Janette an unexpectedly happy little thrill.

This was also in no small part due to her own newly discovered sexual appetites. The past days had been something of an eye opener for both teenagers and Janette needed to resist the urge to crawl over and join in that erotically charged moment.

Fiona reached back to grasp her own bared ass, her long claws extending to graze over the beautiful black stripes set in amidst her light orange fur. Gregory's cock continued to spread her whilst repeatedly sinking deep inside her tight channel. Janette saw fresh sweat coursing its way over the smooth slopes of his muscle and gleaming in the candle-light.

A shift in the canopy behind her let her feel a quick breeze across the back of her neck. Janette simply couldn't take her eyes away from the sight before her. She saw Gregory look over to her and cast her a lecherous little wink. That was when she felt another set of familiar arms wrapping about her waist from behind to pull her back against taut muscle and soft, plump breasts. A glance was cast over her shoulder whereupon she came face to face with Algra. Janette allowed herself a little moan as the orc woman peeled open the fur cloak and slipped her fingers down between Janette's already open legs.

The sight of his two women so lewdly sharing in each other's touch made Gregory slam his hips harder against Fiona who mewled with gleeful appreciation. He then decided upon how he would reach his own peak and turned his attention to the tigress on her hands and knees before him. Whilst plunging his length deep inside her, he grasped her flanks and roughly urged her to roll onto her back in amidst the pillows. Her inner muscles squeezed and twisted about his length as she was moved to lie there and look up at her new master with hungry feline eyes.

"I want to look into those eyes," he professed as he lowered himself to claim her with his seed. It wasn't the first time that afternoon that he'd done so.

Fiona was only too happy to meet his gaze as her hands lifted to his shoulders and her legs fell open before wrapping around his waist possessively.

"Fuck me, master," she purred.

Gregory didn't need the encouragement but he was glad of it regardless and her words enticed his body to begin the quick, hard grind against hers. Those green eyes quickly brightened whilst her slitted pupils dilated with fresh desire for the male. He felt the tips of her claws digging into his shoulders but he'd be damned if he was going to let that stop him. Fiona's breath came heavily and washed across his neck and over his gleaming pectoral muscles. As he felt that slow, steady, simmering heat building inside him, he lowered his body to settle upon hers. Soft rounded tits moulded against hard muscle as her fur covered body provided a uniquely appealing touch against his smooth skin. That long black hair pooled around her in a dark halo across the soft cushions beneath them.

When Fiona could bear the rise no longer, her eyes closed tightly and her lips parted for him to quickly claim them in a kiss that blazed with searing passion. Her tight pussy quickly fluttered her slick inner walls around is cock before he felt those incredible muscles convulse and squeeze at him again. This time, he allowed that sweet cunt to claim what it hungered for as his fresh, salty cum pulsed up through his length to spurt deep inside the gorgeous woman. A little moan of heightened shock from Fiona was stifled in their constant duel of tongues and she soon felt the low growl of his lust quivering against her lips.

She felt his liquid heat pour deep inside her and held him tightly with her thighs as he started to thrust again through his own release. Finally, as the moment passed into a very sweet memory, she unravelled her limbs from him and he set a final little brush of his lips against hers before rising up to rest back on his knees.

Deep breaths made his chest rise and fall as he looked over to the orc and the redhead and chuckled softly to himself as he saw Algra's fingertips dancing over Janette's clit. Both women were necking hungrily, their wet suckling noises filled the tent in the absence of the sounds of heavier screwing. It certainly didn't take much of that to draw a fresh squeal from the girl's mouth and Greg saw her panties were quickly soaked to the point of becoming brazenly see-through.

This brought up an interesting question.

"How do you three stay so clean?" He looked back to Talina since Fiona was still purring from her orgasm and her eyelids had fluttered closed.

"We bathe each other, master." Talina smiled with a little laugh carrying inside her sultry voice.

"Where?"

"In here of course. Sponges and hot water," she explained.

"Oh." Well that was simple enough.

"Would you like us to bathe you, master?" Talina crawled up to her hands and knees to prowl over towards him.

"I would. And my friends here..." He added.

Algra gave him a disgruntled look. She'd just washed herself that morning. The man was a hygiene freak.

As it turned out, the bathing was not the slightest bit disagreeable as the three courtesans tended to the three companions with loving care. Talina washed Gregory, her hands gently pressing away the tension of all his afternoon exertion as the sponge washed away the sweat and the sex from his body.

"Do you mind if I stay a while, Greg?" Janette's request lifted to his ears on a content little murmur as she enjoyed the feel of Lydia's hands upon her naked breasts.

"Sure. I kind of want to stay forever after this afternoon but I need to see what Bolut's been up to and meet with Valise. Algra, you coming?" He turned to look at the kneeling orc woman and felt his cock immediately twitch at the sight of her nude green skin being washed by Fiona. The sight of the two beautiful creatures was both incredibly strange and inherently arousing.

Algra gave a nod in agreement and reached over to grab her clothing. Greg turned around to give Talina a farewell kiss and a whisper of thanks for making him feel so welcome before he reluctantly searched out his own pants.

"No! I'm sorry but no. These clothes are dirty and I'll not have you walking around camp in them." Talina moved with a shocking degree of speed as she snatched Greg's pants from his grasp.

"Well I need to go and I'm not strolling about bare assed out there." He smirked to her despite his words.

"Master must await my return," she said before grabbing up his other clothes to be washed. She placed her own cloak over her shoulders whilst forgoing wearing anything beneath before she disappeared out of the tent and he was left looking to Fiona and Lydia. "Not that I'm complaining, but aren't I the one that's supposed to be in charge around here?"

"Yes master." Both women chimed together just a bit too innocently.

Talina quickly returned with some fresh garments. He was a little surprised to see the orcish leather in her hands as she handed it over. Upon closer inspection, he found the pants he had been offered were actually not pants at all but a style of medieval trunks. The material was hard upon the outer skin and soft along the inner lining with long straps of studded leather falling about from just below the belt line. Fresh fur boots were also offered up by the woman that had been fitted in his size.

It wasn't what he'd expected. This was the garb of an orc rather than what the human slaves wore around the camp. With a deep breath, he took the garments and slipped into them. Those long leather straps fell about his bare muscular thighs and his chest was completely bared for all to see. The boots slid up to just below his knees and already felt ridiculously comfortable thanks to their inner fur lining.

"I look like a male stripper who's watched Conan The Barbarian one too many times," he nervously observed.

"You look like warrior." Algra's voice sounded downright hungry as her dark eyes watched him closely.

He looked over to the others for support and saw all five women in the tent were looking at him like he was dinner. None of them were looking at his face.

"I feel like a fillet steak with you guys drooling like that."

"Master has a powerful body," Talina complimented the young male's panther-like muscles. "It should be displayed."

The others nodded in agreement.

"If it makes you feel better, Greg, you won't have nearly as much getting in your way when you fuck us. Which, if you go around looking like that, is going to be a lot" Janette was looking over the smooth slopes and contours of his chest.

"Silver lining to every cloud." He couldn't help but let out a little chuckle before looking over to Algra and nodding that they should leave before the others got their teeth into him. The orc nodded whilst not taking her eyes from him until she passed out of the tent. Greg was in the process of following when he turned back to Janette.

"Make sure you're back with an hour to spare before we sleep. I want to hear what Rudd had to say to you."

Janette nodded her agreement and when he turned to leave he heard the combined little gasps from the women as he had to bend over to slip out from beneath the canopy.

Fresh air washed over his mostly bared body and he found the sensation quite pleasant given how stuffy the atmosphere had gotten in there. It was practically a tropical forest inside the tent whilst outside the night was warm but the breeze was always there to prevent temperatures running too high.

Gregory tried not to feel too self conscious about his new garb as he made his way to the new pavilion that had been raised for him by Bolut. It was the first time he'd seen it up and he was pleasantly surprised by the sight of it. He wouldn't have to duck down to slip into its confines for one thing. Algra led him towards the opening and as he passed along the way he nodded to Valise that it was time for her demonstration. The fair haired woman nodded from where she was seated by the fireplace and swiftly moved off to collect what she would need.

That was when he saw that the tent wasn't the only addition to the camp. Freddie Lounds was sat with his hands behind his back, chained to a large iron post that had been deeply embedded in the earth behind him. The time in the pits hadn't done much for him. His skin was a sickly pale colour, albeit clean now after he'd been washed up. He'd refused the orc's food and definitely looked worse off for it. Dark patches surrounded his eyes that were now bloodshot and empty holes, devoid of humanity. Freddie had been dressed in a simple tunic and pants and he simply sat in silence, watching everyone that passed by, like a creepy statue.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,086 Followers