The Mistake Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman lives to regret her choices.
2.8k words
4.4
24.2k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a simple mistake but one that would change her life forever...

It was a lovely summer evening so she had decided to take the long route home. It went along the canal and was full of wild flowers and butterflies. This time of year you could catch a glimpse of river wildlife but most of all it gave her time to daydream. Libby was a romantic she always had been. As a child she would spend hours watching for the faeries that lived at the bottom of her garden. Her mother had been so worried she had even taken her to see a doctor, concerned because her daughter had no friends and becoming almost beside her self when Libby explained quite calmly that she had plenty of friends it was simply that no one else could see them.

Now she was 19 and still loved to daydream, she had a few friends but not enough to stop her mother calling every Saturday to check up on her. She was about 5 ft 6 and a slim size 12 with jet black waist length hair, which was tied, back from a face that contained emerald green eyes.

She was wandering along, sandals off and swinging gently by her side. Her mind was happily off trying to decide just what an elf really looked like when her hearing registered a snap. She stopped and looked round trying to see what had made the noise. The path was deserted, she noticed a dirt track leading off the main path a few hundred yards ahead. It was overgrown and dark her mind immediately pictured a horde of goblins creeping along.

She shrugged it off as her over active imagination. She tried to loose herself in her fantasies again but she was distracted now looking from side to side. As she drew level with the track she stopped and peered down it. She almost laughed out loud for being so silly, believing that a daemon was about to leap on her that she didn't notice the figure in the shadows. By the time she did it was too late and he had her pinned down on the ground a rag stuffed into her mouth. She could smell the strange odour a second before she lost consciousness

A light began to slowly swim into focus. Libby tried to sit up but found that she couldn't she was bound hand and foot to some kind of table .To her horror Libby began to recognise the cold draft sweeping across her body, she was naked. whoever had taken her had stripped her. This worried her more than being spread out like a sacrificial virgin, arms above her head and legs spread wide.

She strained her neck to see as much as she could, but the light from the bulb didn't stretch far she could just make out a bulb and a hard backed chair and nothing else. The floor was bare concrete from what she could see.

She lay thinking under the glare of the single bulb for what seemed like hours. There were no windows so she didn't know whether it was night or day. Her mind was racing, where was she? What had happened? Would anyone be looking for her? Slowly she began to remember the shadow on the path. His huge hands pushing her down, the rag in her mouth, she could remember being in a box, it had been moving around. It must have been a van she thought. Then nothing till now.

Libby heard a door open behind her and footsteps told her she was no longer alone.

'Well good morning sunshine.' The voice was male and very smug.

'Where am I? What do you want?' she strained to see her captor she could make out a tall and seemingly well built man, He appeared to be about 6ft but in the gloom she couldn't see any features

'You are in my home and will remain so while I have a use for you. As for what I want you are an intelligent girl what do most men want?' He was leaning closer she could smell his aftershave, it smelt expensive.

'I haven't got any money!' Libby stammered her pulse rising by the second. This can't be happening to me she thought.

'Not money precious, I have plenty of that for two lifetimes, no what I want only a woman can give.'

His hands were running over her thighs causing shivers to run over her body.

It dawned on Libby what it was he wanted.

'No you can't mean, But I'm still, I mean I haven't!' she was frantic she couldn't find the words quickly enough.

'Are you trying to tell me that you are still a virgin little one?' he was oozing charm now and as the strokes increased she realised her innocence was turning him on.

'Don't worry we won't hurt you, Much!' This voice was new and tinged with cruelty.

'No we won't hurt you at all ' the first man turned away and she strained to hear what was obviously an argument. She turned her head and saw the first shadow was stood calmly while a larger man was waving his arms about clearly furious. This second man was at least 6 inch taller and had thick arms, although she couldn't be sure she didn't think any of his impressive size was flab.

For some minutes the whispering continued until finally it seamed the newcomer had been forced to back down somewhat

'Fine but I'm telling you now missy I'm gonna get my own way in the end, Enjoy it while you can!'

She heard him storm out and the door slam.

'Don't mind him, he's just out of sorts today because I won't give him first turn.' The hands were back.

' And now my dear lets explain the rules.' she stiffened as he moved closer she could now see the features behind the voice, he stood for a moment letting her look at him properly.

He had short light brown hair and startling green eyes. His features were well defined with a slight tan, which added to the overall effect. His shoulders were strong and proud but not over muscled and Libby found to her horror that she was imagining him naked. What am I doing she chastised her self, this man is holding me prisoner and I'm horny as a teenager. She nearly smiled when she remembered she was still a teenager, just.

'Firstly don't think about getting away you are on an island and their are hundreds of my staff who will only bring you back, I don't like punishing people but I will and severely. Second If you need something ask and if I can I will provide, you are to feel as comfortable as possible. And third you will do as you are asked when it is asked. I am in charge and I unlike Christopher always get my own way.' at the last comment his voice lost its softness and left her in no doubt that she was his.

'Now would you like to be more comfortable my dear?' Libby thought it was a stupid question

'Yes please' she whispered Right now she would do anything to be out of this little cell.

'Good girl' he began unbuckling the straps that held her spread out like a sacrifice.

'But first I think you need to loose something.' leaving the straps still on he wrists he started to rub her thighs again, Libby wriggled trying to get away but he had her trapped.

'I can soon bring Christopher back if you would prefer him?' The threat had the desired effect as she remembered the venom in the larger mans voice. Libby lay still now trying to send her mind off into the fantasies she loved.

His hand moved up to brush across the neatly trimmed triangle between her legs, despite her best efforts Libby was shocked to find that she was enjoying the sensations that this caused. She bit her lip trying to blot out the fireworks in her belly. She was beginning to get used to the feelings being induced by the stranger when he plunged three fingers straight into her embarrassingly wet pussy causing her to scream and arch her back. He smiled and began slowly working her slit sliding the fingers deeper with each stroke his thumb found her clit and began circling the little bud.

Libby had her eyes closed now, and she was moving against his hand. Small moans were escaping her and she could feel the fire build between her legs. Just as she thought she could stand no more the hand withdrew, her eyes flew open in shock and she looked at her captor puzzled as to why the assault had stopped and, if she dared to admit it disappointed that it had. She could see him bent over, when he stood again she saw he had removed his trousers and underwear she wriggled a bit as he began to climb onto the table, his large cock growing as he crawled towards her like a panther stalking his prey.

He gently laid along her body his legs between hers he stroked her face and kissed her lips. Murmuring encouragements to calm her as he slipped his hand under his body to his cock which was rock hard and pressing into her belly. He guided it between her legs and into the mouth of her pussy, his other hand was holding hers.

'Get ready my sweet, this is going to hurt a little.' he was purring in her ear. He gripped her hand tight and pushed slowly into her tight hole. As he met the resistance within he pushed hard tearing her hymen and filled her with the full length of his cock. Libby screamed as the pain tore through her but relaxed as he kissed her and praised her.

Once she had regained her breath he began to ease his cock in and out of her now sopping pussy. The moment of pain was soon forgotten as the fire began to burn again. All Libby could now think of was release. She began to move with him drawing her knees up and pushing her hips up to meet his. He growled his approval and moved quicker plunging deeper until she could feel his balls slapping against her. She could feel her own orgasm building and cried out as the waves of pleasure swept over her. Feeling her pussy tighten on him must have been too much as seconds later she felt him tense as his seed exploded filling her and seeping from around his cock.

He lay still for a moment stroking her hair and kissing her neck. Then slowly he withdrew his now flaccid cock and climbed down from the table. Once he was dressed he unstrapped her wrists and helped her down.

'I didn't want to leave you alone while you where a virgin, I fear it would have been too much of a temptation for Christopher. I am not a cruel man and could not bear him breaking you so soon.' He led her from the little cell into a brightly-lit corridor. They passed 5 or 6 identical doors, all had large padlocks and small windows in them like that on a police cell. Libby correctly guessed that they were rooms like the one she had been in. At the end of the corridor there was a set of double doors that were currently open. Libby could hear voices and blushed ashamed that she was still naked. She tried to cover herself and her guide laughed at her modesty.

They entered a large sumptuously decorated room, there were several sofas and chairs dotted about and on most reclined an assortment of women. All beautiful and all (to her relief) naked. She relaxed a little no longer feeling an oddity and began to look around.

They didn't stop and left the room behind going through another set of doors and into a grand hallway. A large staircase spiralled up to the floors above and they began to climb. They left the stairs on the second floor and walked along another corridor until they came to an open door amongst the twenty visible. He led her into the room and stopped to let her take in her surroundings.

There was a large bed in the centre with a princess canopy cascading down from the ceiling. The bed was covered in a rich looking silk quilt and dozens of pillows. The rest of the room contained an ornate mirror, an antique looking dressing table and chair, a large wardrobe and a matching chest of drawers. Muslin and voile edged a large set of French doors which led to a balcony. The whole room was decorated in shades of pink and lilac.

She wandered round the room in a daze. It was bigger than her whole flat. She opened the French doors and walked into the sunshine. She gasped as she took in the view. A glorious beach stretched out not two hundred yards in front of her just beyond that was a clear blue expanse of ocean. The land leading down to the beach was dotted with tropical looking plants and well manicured patches of lawn. A few people were sunbathing on the grass and a volleyball game was taking place on the beach.

If she didn't know better she could have mistaken this for a holiday resort.

'How did I get so far from home?' she asked herself out loud.

'Private jet.' came the answer. She had forgotten he was still their, 'so how do you like you're new home so far?' His hands slipped round her waist and he snuggled into her back.

'It's beautiful.' she sighed. Something inside forced reality back into her mind and she remembered her mother and her life. Tears filled her eyes and she began to sob. He stroked her shoulders and pulled her close rocking her like she was a baby. 'It's ok.' he cooed 'I'll take care of you now.'

She wiped her eyes and looked out across the sea.

'Will I ever see my family again?' she asked almost knowing in her heart what the answer would be.

'Sadly no, but we are you're family now we will give you all the love and support you need.'

He guided her back into the room.

'Can't I just let my mother know that I'm all right?' She didn't think he would say yes but it was worth a try. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

' I can understand that you are anxious, but I can't let you do that. I will however get one of my staff to send you're mother word that you are safe.' he walked towards the door 'Now get some rest, you will need it.'

'Thank you.' she whispered climbing into the huge bed. She didn't think she would be able to get to sleep but she didn't even hear when he slipped quietly from the room.

The next morning she woke to find the sun streaming through the window. She climbed out from under the duvet and padded into the bathroom. After showering and dressing in the outfit she found laid on the chair. She stepped out onto the balcony, the sun was shining and the clear blue sea stretched out below her but instead of looking inviting it looked cold and forbidding.

A knock on the door announced the arrival of a breakfast trolley she walked back into the room to find the same man smiling at her.

'Did you sleep well?' he asked while pouring fruit juice into two glasses.

'Yes thanks," she accepted the glass he offered her, she could feel him looking her up and down scrutinising the outfit she wore. It was a simple white sundress with spaghetti straps, although it grazed her ankles there were two splits one on each side that exposed her legs to the top of each thigh. White high-heeled sandals complimented the dress. She was acutely aware of her lack of underwear but as there had been none provided she had no choice.

'I see you found the dress I chose of you.' as he spoke his eyes took in every curve that the dress clung to.

"I think you are ready to join the class today.' his comment was dismissive.

'Class?' she looked at him puzzled 'what am I to learn' she asked.

'The art of love my dear.' He smiled at her again.

'Now you finish you're breakfast and I will expect you in the main hall in half an hour."

He left her standing in the middle of the room mouth open eyes wide. She was in a state of shock, what did he mean lessons? Did he expect her to make love to some one in front of a full class?

To be continued...