The Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Christopher makes his move.
3.4k words
4.5
13.7k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of Libby. I recommend reading the first two chapters first.

This chapter contains scenes of bondage and reluctance so if you don't like stories of that nature Don't read on.

The rest of the day passed quietly, Jonathan had explained over lunch that her 'Lessons' would remove any taboo's she had and make sure she knew as many sexual techniques as possible.

" We will explore your limits and your fears, hopefully we will find out everything that you like and don't like before..." He seamed to be toying with an idea " well we shall just have to see what happens."

He got up and made his excuses leaving Libby to wonder just what he had in store for her.

She spent the afternoon swimming in the clear blue waters that surrounded the island with Charlie.

She learnt that her new friend had been here for about two years now and that she like Libby had been taken on her way home from work.

" I was scared at first but I don't mind now, it really is like home. I never fitted in before but here I'm accepted for who I am." She explained.

"I hope I can fit in," sighed Libby "I never felt like I belonged at home but at least there I was free." tears began to fall as she poured out her heart. Half an hour later and she sat back. "I can't believe I just told you my life story!" She gave a soggy laugh.

"It sounds like you've needed to vent for a long time, I just hope I helped."

"You did sweetie, I feel freer here than I ever have before. How messed up is that?" she gave a shy giggle.

"Its not messed up at all Jonathan is a good guy, he may have a strange idea of collectables but he is kind and if you let him loving. he must see something special in you, most girls spend at least a week in the cells but you got out on your first night!" the final comment stunned Libby. What could she have that the other girls didn't.

The girls were surprised to find that the afternoon was over and the air was beginning to cool. They trudged back to their rooms wishing the sun had lasted longer.

"I'll see you at dinner," called Charlie as the girls separated to change for dinner. Half an hour later and they were disappointed to find they had been seated some distance apart. Libby was also quite worried by the close proximity of Christopher. she was sat next to the huge man and it soon became clear that he had no intention of waiting for his brothers permission. Several times she felt his hands graze her thigh and flinched, this seamed to excite him more and his laugh drowned out all other conversation. She noticed Jonathan watching his brother intensely and was relived when he moved to sit on the other side of her. Soon barley concealed threats were coming from both men and by the time dessert arrived she was convinced that they would come to blows. Christopher had obviously had enough and as soon as they had finished eating he announced loudly that he was going to bed, pulling a terrified looking redhead to her feet he marched from the room. Libby sighed with relief and suddenly exhausted she decided to go to bed and bid Jonathan and Charlie good night.

She was aware that there was someone in her room as soon as she woke, It was still dark but she could hear shallow breathing. Her stomach lurched and she prayed it was Jonathan but in her heart she already knew it was Christopher. He must have realised she was awake because he flicked on the light. Before her eyes had a chance to readjust he had locked the door and was next to the bed. In his hand was a black backpack, which he placed next to the bed. She was sat up now, eyes wide with fear, the flimsy sheet held up to try and conceal her body.

"Please, if Jonathan finds out you are here he will go mad!" she pleaded.

" Best he doesn't find out then or anything he does to me I'll do to you tenfold!" He growled.

He was on her in one move; He pinned her to the bed crushing the air from her lungs. As she opened her mouth to scream he filled it with a hard ball that pushed behind her teeth, he fastened it round her head. She could still breathe but any sounds she tried to make came only as muted grunts. She thrashed about trying to kick and punch him.

"Kick as much as you like honey it just turns me on." he laughed in her face. It dawned on Libby that he got off on hurting people, She realised then that to get him to leave her alone she would have to give up, Let herself become like a rag doll.

She tried to switch off as he lashed her wrists to the bed posts pulling them apart till she screamed in pain, tears filled her eyes as he repeated the process with her ankles tying them higher up the posts raising her hips off the bed and exposing her completely. As he rummaged in the bag again she let her mind drift back to her faerie stories letting her limbs relax as much as possible and ignoring Christopher as her began stroking her breasts with a riding crop. He became furious, aware that she was trying to deny him the pleasure of her pain, he slapped her hard across the face with his huge hand trying to break her trance. She locked eyes with him for a moment before sending herself back. She wrapped her daydream round her self like a blanket. She was a beautiful princess and a handsome prince was making love to her in the lilac blossom by a lake.

SLAP he brought her back to reality.

"You will yield to me bitch!" she shook her head defiantly earning her another hard slap. He grabbed hold of her flimsy nightdress and ripped it from her body.

"Much better." he sneered, she wriggled trying to get free.

"Settle down sweetie, you are mine for tonight." he flexed the riding crop and sat down on the edge of the bed. He ran the crop lightly over her body. The speed of his attack shocked her; the first blow fell across her thighs making her scream into the gag. She tried to bring her knees up and block the blows he was raining down on her. She closed her eyes blocking out he the evil look on his face but was unable to block out the pain. Her skin was burning by the time he stopped. Her legs were covered in dozens of red marks but none had broken the surface, he was evil not stupid.

She had barely regained control of her emotions when the next blow fell, straight across both nipples. The pain exploded bringing fresh tears.

No amount of daydreaming could blot out the searing pain he was inflicting on her. The blows stopped and he began caressing her breasts with a tenderness that surprised her. She was alarmed to find that she was becoming aroused by his attentions. He began kissing her nipples making her moan softly into the gag. He took each nipple in turn sucking and nibbling them. Just as she began letting her guard down and let herself enjoy the new twist he slapped her hard across the face making her see stars. He grinned as she screamed and wriggled trying to get away.

"Just a little attention and you turn into a whore." he snarled, pinching her tender nipples.

He reached into the bag and pulled out the biggest dildo Libby had ever seen, it must have been 11inches long and 6 inches wide. He moved down the bed to her thighs and began rubbing the head across her slit pushing it just into her making her gasp as it stretched her wide open.

"Feel good?" he laughed " well don't get used to it slut." he reached down and began massaging her asshole with his thumb. Libby tried to shout at him, she thrashed as much as her bonds would allow.

"Not so willing now are we." he began pushing the monster cock into her and she screamed at the pain, She thought she would split in two. He ignored her protests and pushed the cock deeper until it was two thirds into her. He then began working it in and out of her ass. She thought she would pass out but some how she managed to stay conscious. As he pumped her ass it began to loosen and before long she was moaning with pleasure, she loved the way the rubber dildo stretched her, she could feel all the veins moulded on to it. Soon she felt her pussy juices flowing freely onto the bed. He saw her arousal and pulled the cock free.

" Are you ready for me now whore?" He didn't wait for her to grunt her reply. As he pulled his trousers down she saw that his cock wasn't as big as the dildo but it was at least 10 inch and quite thick. Libby could see he was rock hard and she shuddered in anticipation. He climbed in between her legs and in one thrust rammed his cock into her. She howled as he slammed into her filling her to the hilt. She could feel the fire in her reach fever pitch and she bit down on the ball as she came harder than ever before.

Seconds later Christopher tensed and hit his hips up forcing her to the limit of her bonds and making her cum again. He collapsed on top of her and lay panting for what seamed like hours he then climbed off the bed dressed and untied her without saying a word. He packed away the toys he had used and lent close to her ear.

"Tell Jonathan what I have done here and I will kill you." he ran his finger over her nipple " don't think I'm done with you. That was just a taster." He slammed the door and left her crying into her pillow, confused at her body's responses.

She slipped into the room quietly the next morning, trying to hide in a corner hoping nobody would notice her. Within seconds Charlie had bounded over to her all smiles and curls.

"Morning, you ready for another day at the fun factory?" She noticed the dark circles under Libby's eyes and the bruises on her arms and looked concerned, but before she could quiz her Jonathan called for silence.

"Today ladies we are going to develop you're oral techniques. I know many of you are quite good at this already but practice makes perfect." He was smiling at the red head from the previous day's lesson.

"We will be practising on these." he produced a box stuffed full of dildos. They were all different sizes and colours. He was walking round the room letting the girls select their own toy sending the small groups into giggling huddles as they all compared size.

"You will notice that the base has a suction cup so that you can anchor it in place. This will make it easier to handle." Jonathan had now taken a large black dildo out of the box and firmly stuck it to the table in front of him. They all copied him, spreading themselves round the room at the many tables dotted about it. Libby was knelt with Charlie and two others at a small coffee table. They had thrown cushions down to make it more comfortable. Charlie was shifting about on her cushion obviously dying to ask Libby about her haggard appearance. Jonathan called for attention again and Libby was glad she could ignore her for now.

" I want you to treat this as if it were your lover's cock." he explained wrapping his hand around the shaft. Slowly he began easing his hand up and down squeezing it paying particular attention to the head.

Libby was hypnotised by this, she had never seen a man handle a cock before real or fake and She was finding it incredibly arousing.

"Start by grasping the shaft of the cock firmly in whichever hand you find most comfortable," he waited until they were all watching him again. "Now begin working your hand up towards the tip; once you reach the top gently rotate your wrist and slowly back down to the base. A few strokes and your man will be hard as steel. Now lean down and take the tip into your mouth." He began walking among them, giving advice and encouragement calling out new instructions every now and then " run your teeth over the head ladies, NO pressure just gently graze it." " cup the balls and squeeze gently."

After about half an hour he began collecting the dildos in again. They all had slightly aching jaws by now and were glad the lesson appeared to be over. Charlie was shuffling closer to Libby, her curiosity getting the better of her. " What's up with you today Libby you look like you haven't had any sleep?" Libby took a deep breath trying to find the words to describe what Christopher had done to her but Jonathan was now standing next to the table.

"Now our two newest recruits are going to give us a live demonstration of their new skills, Libby, Jessica stand please." Libby saw a small brunette girl rise from the table next to hers and they smiled nervously to each other as they stood waiting to learn their fate.

"Don't worry girls. I have two male volunteers for you to use, they will give you a full critique afterwards and let you know where you need to improve." Libby looked around to see where the new men where but she could only see Jonathan. To her horror she noticed Christopher sat in the shadows at the back of the room, an evil grin on his face.

"Christopher come here and show these ladies what you've got." Jonathan began to unbuckle his belt and remove his trousers. Draping them over the back of a chair he sat down and beckoned Jessica over to him. Libby began to breath hard as she realised her fate, she was sweating trying to form the words running through her mind. I'M NOT TOUCHING THAT MONSTROUS BASTARD but she just stood, mouth gaping rooted to the spot.

"Libby stand in front of Christopher please." Jonathan already had Jessica knelt between his legs gently fondling his cock. Libby slowly shook her head backing away from Christopher.

"I can't, I won't," she stammered. She was starting to panic, her whole body was shaking.

"Libby you will take him in your mouth and suck him until he is done with you." Jonathan had stood and was walking towards her his engorged cock making the whole thing even more perverse. Christopher was walking behind Jonathan his expression triumphant.

"Very well have it your way girl, I warned you that I won't stand for any disobedience. Christopher she is all yours BUT only for the blowjob." he returned to Jessica and sat down as Christopher grabbed her by the wrist and led her to the nearest empty chair. She was screaming at Jonathan to get him off her but he just ignored her and began stroking Jessica's hair as she swallowed his cock. Christopher forced her down onto her knees and held her by the back of her neck with one hand. He undid his jeans and pushed them down. He sat down in the chair and pushed her face into his lap, she opened her mouth to scream again and he forced his cock into her mouth making her gag.

"You better make this good girl or believe me you will regret it. Try anything and I will make sure you have a nasty accident or maybe I'll just take it out on you're pretty little friend." She mumbled her dislike and he pulled her hair hard making her scream round his cock.

Crying softly into his lap she began sucking on his cock, running her tongue up and down his shaft determined to make him cum as quickly as possible. She gently grazed her teeth across the head and drove down taking him into her throat. To her relief she heard him moan and push her head down further. She really went for it sucking nibbling and squeezing his balls in an attempt to get him away from her. She opened her mouth wider taking one of his balls into her mouth along with his cock. This seemed to send him wild. He grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth, moving her up and down his shaft until she felt his cock swell and with a growl he filled her mouth with his cum. Holding her head in place he forced her to drink it down quickly. He finally let go of her head and after pulling up his jeans he dragged her to her feet. He started moving towards the door obviously trying to get her away from the safety of the group.

She was screaming again kicking and fighting trying to get free, some of the girls were looking nervously at her. They wanted to help but all were too afraid of the huge man to step in. They had reached the door now and Libby had just about given up on any help arriving when Christopher stopped suddenly. She looked round to see Jonathan and Charlie both blocking the door.

"I told you Chris she is not yours, You will receive only what I tell her she can give you." he prised her arm free from his grip and pushed her gently towards Charlie who bundled her out of the room before she could thank Jonathan. She could hear the shouts of the two men all the way up to her room.

Once safely inside Charlie began asking questions what had Christopher done to her? Why had she gone along with the lesson? What was she hiding? When she had finally stopped Libby told her everything Christopher had said and done to her, by the time she had finished both girls were crying and hugging each other. "I had no idea, why did Jonathan give you to Christopher today after what he did?" Charlie was puffy eyed but Libby could see the anger.

"Jonathan doesn't know." she whispered " Christopher said he'd hurt both of us if I told anyone." panic came into her voice " You mustn't tell anyone he'll kill us, promise me you won't tell anyone." she was frantic now. Charlie hugged her close "don't worry everything will be fine." She helped Libby into bed and tucked her in like a child. "You get some sleep now I'm going to tell Jonathan you are ill and need some rest." She kissed her forehead.

"Thanks Charlie I guess he will have had enough for now." She smiled weakly and closed her eyes. Charlie left the room hoping with all her heart that Libby was right but if she new Christopher he would only be more determined now, especially as she was under Jonathan's protection.

Charlie found Jonathan sat in the teaching room alone, He had an ice pack on one eye and blood seeping from his nose.

"I see Christopher is unhappy then." Charlie sat next to him and picked up a box of tissues.

"He is just being a spoilt brat as usual." he winced as Charlie dabbed at the blood on his face.

"I think it's more serious this time." Charlie took a deep breath "He broke in to Libby's room last night and raped her." She waited for his reaction when it came the ferocity didn't surprise her.

"I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THAT IDIOT, I'VE LOOKED AFTER HIM MOST OF HIS LIFE AND HOW DOES HE REPAY ME!" he began pacing the room . Charlie wrapped her arms round him and hugged into his chest trying to calm him.

"I know he's upset you but can I make a suggestion?" She smiled stroking along his arm. "I think I may have an idea how to deal with Christopher." He looked deep into her eyes, he knew she could be quite inventive when she wanted to. "Ok my dear what do you suggest?" She explained her plan and his eyes widened "you have a very dirty mind young lady." He kissed her "but I do believe you may have the solution to our problem."