The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

"Yes judge, your honor, your royal holiness, enjoy your fucking. You asked for it. You paid for it. Enjoy, because soon you'll learn that you're going to get a special "bonus,", one I've been dying to award you for more than ten years," Katrina thought to herself as she watched Marisa ream him.

"They always say, be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. Fuck him good my dearest Marisa. Take him up to the top of the highest mountain. I want him quivering on the precipice of the most massive, all encompassing, soul shattering orgasm when I take over and he discovers, to his utter horror, the real agenda. Fuck him good my darling. My fury has had a long time to grow and fester. I am about to loose it upon you my pudgy little Judge Reynolds - payment in full . . . ," Katrina thought as she planned her next move.

End of Part 9

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers
12