The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

She stepped around behind him and took in the delightful sight of his Honor's puckered asshole winking at her as it opened and closed in nervous anticipation. She glanced down at his stretched ball sack as even his labored breathing added pressure and pain to his stretched nut sack.

Marisa handed her the tube of KY which Katrina squeezed, sending a column of clear jelly into her waiting palm. Starting at the top, she smeared the thick lubricant all over the large head and then about half way down the shaft, twisting her hand clockwise and counterclockwise to cover the entire, enormous girth of it.

She squeezed out another line of the clear jelly and covered the remaining part of the shaft, ensuring every part had a thin coat of the stuff. She squeezed out a third helping onto her fingertips, eying the rosy pink, dime sized target in front of her as she laid the tube down near her feet within easy reach. She spread his inner ass crack with the thumb and forefinger of one hand as she brought the jelly covered tips of her middle fingers of her other hand up to his winking rosette.

End of Part 11

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers