The Mistress Reward

Story Info
A strapon fantasy with an unexpected reward.
3.5k words
4.2
111.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew how to fix it – the urge that is. It would be simple and probably only take three minutes or so. He could probably do it anywhere, the bathroom, the car, maybe even at his desk. He'd taken care of the urge many times in all of those places and more. But there was a new feeling this time that kept him from it.

He liked this new feeling. It drove him crazy, but he liked it. It started several months before when he had clicked on a fairly innocent erotic picture that popped up to an adult website. Almost instantly a streaming video clip of two beautiful girls in lingerie fucking with a strapon dildo filled the screen. He had watched for a moment, then closed the screen and instantly another popup with another video appeared – this time a Mistress with a strapon and a pretty girl on her knees sucking on the cock.

Again after watching a moment he closed the window only to have another popup appear; another strapon video, a man and a woman this time. Uncertain how to end the string of popup videos he powered the computer down. But it was too late, the erotic images were burned into his mind and he knew that the next several days he would be entrenched in the world of porn until he found relief.

He didn't take drugs and only drank socially, but he knew this was an addiction, both physical and psychological. Like a drug, over time the sex addition became stronger and more powerful. The simple erotic images of beautiful woman in lingerie had soon been replaced by kinky and explicit video clips.

He loved his wife and he loved the sex with her though their sex life was vanilla. And while the climax was always physically satisfying, he seemed to constantly feel a need for something more. He'd tried to introduce toys into their sex life, but his wife was repulsed by them. In time, his kink obsession got the better of him and he began to secretly acquire and play with toys by himself.

He loved the erotic images of woman in lingerie and began to fantasize about the sexy silky look. He would occasionally take one of his wife's panties to wear under his male clothes while at work. The act was extremely arousing and he quite often found himself masturbating into the silky underwear. He'd read an interesting and erotic article about the male "G" spot and a recommendation for the Nexus prostate massager used in combination with a CB3000 chastity device and he eventually added them to his secret collection.

The strapon videos that he had previously stumbled upon now seemed to haunt him. The Nexus toy, chastity device and various articles of sexy lingerie had became a regular part of his secret kinky play, but the addiction for more was coursing through him and he found himself browsing the BDSM section of a service provider website. It was as if this new feeling inside of him, the urge, had taken control of his body and he became intrigued by the desire for that control to be given to a dominate female with a strapon.

He initially contacted Mistress via email and inquired about a session that might include strapon play. He nervously described his secret kinky life and the strapon fantasy to her when they spoke on the phone. She agreed to see him, but made no promises of how the session might go. And in fact Mistress made it clear that when he entered her domain this became her time. She instructed him to arrive casually dressed in his male clothes wearing the CB3000 and to bring a satchel with the Nexus massager, some favorite lingerie, a wig and any other accessories he thought necessary.

As he now stood at her door, the urge raging through him, the fantasy began playing in his mind. Time seemed to slow as he lifted his hand and rang the bell. The door opened and he immediately recognized Mistress from the pictures he'd seen of her online. She was stunning, dressed in a leather corset and thigh high boots, her dark hair cascading over her bare shoulders. He awkwardly bowed his head, more out of nervousness than some element of obedience, but his eyes stopped at her mid section and the large flesh like strapon dildo protruding from her. Everything seemed surreal and he barely recognized her words to "enter and strip."

Candles illuminated the entryway but each pathway leading out was shadowed in darkness. He set down the satchel and immediately began to disrobe. The room was comfortably warm, but he still shivered as he stepped out of his pants and removed his shirt exposing the lace crotchless panties that he took the liberty to wear. No words were spoken as he paused for the moment before he finally slipped the panties down his thighs and to his ankles exposing the chastity device encasing his cock. Mistress reached down and caressed his balls gently then lifted the device slightly before letting go causing his cock to fall back to the restricted position. "Kneel and worship my cock," Mistress sternly commanded.

He dropped to his knees and with his right hand he grasped the base of the cock and slowly pushed his tongue through his pursed lips and across the bottom side of the shaft. He opened his mouth wider and took the head part way in. As he began to accept the cock into his mouth Mistress bumped her hips forward a little causing a slight gag reaction. "I distinctly recall telling you to wear male clothes and you show up in my presence wearing a slutty crotchless panty." She reached behind his head with both hands and pulled him closer while pushing her hips into him forcing the cock deep into his throat.

After a moment, she released his head pulled her hips and cock back, and then moving behind him she reached in front of his face and draped a pink leather collar across the front of his neck and fastened the buckle in the back. He felt a tug as she pulled on the leash attached to the collar. "Pick up your panties and the bag and follow me," she commanded.

As they walked down the darkened hallway, the sound of Mistresses boots echoed. With each step of his own, the lock securing the chastity device would clack against the plastic housing encasing his cock. The sounds caused a surge of arousal through his body and he could sense the pressure in his cock as it tried to form an erection but was restricted by the device he wore.

Mistress opened a door and they entered a room with mirrored closets, a vanity, and a small collection of floggers, crops, and paddles hanging on the wall. Mistress selected a leather crop and flicked it in the air. "Remove the items from the satchel and place them on the vanity," she said. Standing naked in front of the mirrored vanity with the leash hanging from the collar on his neck he opened the bag and removed the crotchless panties and a curly strawberry blonde wig. As he placed them on the vanity he felt the pad of the crop caress against his balls and then suddenly the sting from a pair of swift swats on his butt.

He felt the pad touch between his shoulders then slide down his back between his butt cheeks and back on his balls. He removed a fishnet bodystocking and was jolted with another swat on his butt. Next he removed a small container of lube and the Nexus prostate massager and as he placed them on the table Mistress applied a quick swat to each butt cheek. He reached to the bottom of the bag and removed the last item, the keys to the lock on the chastity device. As he moved to place the keys on the table Mistress struck him one more time and stated, "Put the keys back in the bag and place it on the vanity table, you won't need them anymore."

Mistress moved to his side placed the crop pad on his lips, picked up the panties, and glanced at the items on the vanity table. "Lube the toy and put it in your ass," she said as she slid the pad down his chest and across the chastity device. He picked up the toy and began to apply a generous amount of lube. With the Nexus toy fully coated he spread his legs slightly and reached behind placing the knob of the toy at his ass. His cock again pushed to form an erection and even lifted a little through the restriction of the chastity device as he pushed on the toy.

Slowly he forced the toy into his ass until it was a little over half way in. As the narrow part passed his sphincter, the muscle seemed to pull on the toy and it easily slid completely in. He could feel the pressure of the toy against his prostate and it created the familiar feeling as if he had to urinate. He flexed his pelvic muscles which caused a pleasurable sensation as the toy pushed harder against the gland.

"Put on the fishnet," said Mistress. He lifted the bodystocking and allowed it to unfold in front of him. Awkwardly he held the suit, located the opening at the top, and balancing himself slipped each leg into the stocking and pulled it up to his knees. Carefully so as to not rip the fabric he pulled the stocking up over the chastity device onto his stomach and adjusted the garment. He slipped each arm into the sleeves of the stocking and adjusted the garment so that it rested evenly on his shoulders.

Looking in the mirror, the stocking created the sexy illusion of a large frame womanly figure which contrasted with his short hair and obvious male face. "Now the wig," said Mistress. He placed the wig on his head and the long hair draped over and in front of his shoulders. The shape of the wig and hair slightly obscured his face and now enhanced the womanly figure and femininity of the person in the mirror. "Sit," Mistress commanded.

He sat on the chair located next to the vanity and Mistress moved in front of him, the strapon cock inches from his face. Mistress reached over to the vanity and picked up a tube of bright red lipstick, then took hold of his chin and tilted his head back. She coated his lips with the makeup and when done grabbed hold of the leash and with a tug once again commanded, "leave the bag and follow me."

They walked out of the room and back into the hallway. Mistress turned walked to the end and opened a door to a flight of stairs. They descended the stairs into a room full of ropes, chains, cuffs, paddles, floggers, a multitude of sex toys, and many types of furnishing used in bondage and discipline play. The scene was straight out of some of the videos he had watched and fantasized about. The sight of the room, the beauty of Mistress, the strapon cock, the stocking, wig, and toys that he wore made his heart race. The erotic fantasy that he so desired was about to become reality.

Mistress led him to a padded bench with leather straps on the sides and on each end. "Sit," Mistress said in a soft and sensual voice. As he sat the nexus pushed deep into his ass and against his prostate creating the pleasurable feeling again. "I'm going to fuck your ass with this cock," she said holding the strapon dildo in her hand. "And if you are good, you shall be rewarded." Handing him a condom Mistress said "put this on the cock." He tore open the condom package and rolled it onto the strapon that Mistress held near his face.

"I want you to lay down with your stomach on this bench," said Mistress. She moved to the front and took hold of an arm and secured his wrist in one of the leather straps on the side of the bench. She moved to the other side and did the same then moved to the back and secured each ankle in a similar way. The position allowed him to comfortably rest his body on the bench and his knees on a padded section on each side of the bench while keeping his ass completely exposed.

She went to the wall and selected a mouth gag. Moving back to the front of the bench she crouched down slightly with her face in front of his. "Open your mouth," she said. She first stuffed the crotchless panties into his mouth then put the ball gag in place. Lifting the curled hair she secured the gag snuggly in place. He could slightly detect the musty pre-cum that he had leaked into the panties from wearing them earlier.

Mistress moved back behind him and with her hands ripped a hole in the bodystocking exposing the Nexus massager in his ass. She took hold of the toy and pushed it up, down and deep into him then slowly pulled it back pausing with the widest part still in his ass. She pushed the toy back in then stroked it back out again so the widest part was still lodged inside of him. She finally withdrew the toy completely, set it aside, and took a position with her hips and the strapon cock behind his ass. The strapon was near 8" in length and substantially wider than his toy. Slowly but deliberately she pushed the cock against his ass. He moaned as the wide head forced his sphincter open. She eased her hips forward filling his ass with the cock. Again he moaned and shifted his body forward as far as it could go trying to avoid the painful penetration.

Relentlessly, Mistress continued to push as he squirmed then swiftly pulled back and completely out. Again she positioned the cock head at his ass but this time it more easily entered his body. She began to gently rock her hips back and forth stroking just a part of the full length of the cock inside him. She slapped his butt cheek picking up the pace and began to increase the length of each stroke. The pain subsided and began to turn to pleasure as his ass and sphincter began to relax and accept the intrusion. He rocked his own hips back slightly as Mistress began to slow the pace. "You like this don't you, you slutty little whore." She said.

Mistress's pace slowed considerably, but she was now moving nearly the entire length of the cock in and out of him. Pre-cum dripped from the chastity device as Mistress milked the fluid out of his prostate gland. After several minutes of fucking his ass Mistress abruptly pulled the cock out and without saying a word walked out of the room and up the stairs. He heard the door shut and as he lay there in near ecstasy, he wondered what was going on; pondering if perhaps Mistress might retrieve the key to take off the chastity device that he wore.

Several minutes passed and then he heard the door open along with the sound of footsteps descending the stairs. His hair covered his eyes and he struggled to see the boots and body of Mistress and what looked like the body of a naked person behind her. "Come forward," she said obviously speaking to somebody else. A surge of embarrassment flowed through his body as he realized somebody else may likely see him in this state of submission. The embarrassment was quickly replaced by a feeling of anxiety when he recognized that the new stranger in the room was a blindfolded male.

"Today you shall be rewarded," said Mistress. Was she speaking to him or to the stranger that accompanied her? "It has been 30 days that I've held your key and today you shall be allowed to cum." Mistress kneeled before the man and appeared to be taking hold of his cock. A quiet click was heard and then the voice from Mistress said. "There, you have been released from your chastity. The woman secured to the bench is named Brie and she is in oral training. You may use her mouth for your pleasure."

Mistress moved to the front of the bench, looked into his eyes, smiled and said, "Brie, you will swallow his semen or you shall be punished." With that, Mistress removed the ball gag and panties from Brie's mouth. At once the stranger's body was guided in front of the bench and Mistress placed his erect dick at Brie's lips. The stranger forced his shaft into Brie's mouth and moaned a quiet sigh of pleasure. Brie pulled his head back, but the stranger instinctively moved forward as Mistress simultaneously pushed on the back of Brie's head. The strangers cock was forced deep into Brie's throat and he gagged from the sensation. The stranger adjusted back a little and began a rhythmic stroke with his cock in Brie's mouth; deep enough that the only sounds coming from Brie were muffled moans.

Mistress stood and moved back behind the bench positioning the strapon cock at Brie's ass again. With a quick thrust Mistress shoved the strapon back into Brie's ass and began a similar rhythm of strokes that the stranger was performing in Brie's mouth. Brie felt a wave of panic at the sudden unexpected change of events. Here he lay secured to the bench with absolutely no escape possible and a male cock was fucking his mouth, his balls slapping on Brie's chin, and the pleasurable feeling of Mistress's strapon stroking his ass and prostate. Suddenly the stranger grabbed the back of Brie's head and thrust his dick deep. He moaned loudly and a warm sensation began to fill Brie's mouth as the stranger's cock began to pump surges of semen. The stranger's voice moaned in obvious ecstasy while his body gyrated several times squirting his seed. The stranger pulled back then pushed forward again with his hips stroking the entire length of his engorged cock in Brie's mouth. The stranger's movements began to slow but with each pulse of pleasure, he stroked his cock in and out of Brie's mouth. His body shook and quivered, his breathing heavy, mixed with intermittent moans as he experienced the final sensations of his orgasm.

With the large cock still in his mouth and substantial seminal fluid, Brie had no choice but to swallow the salty cum. The stranger took hold of the base of his cock and squeezed down the shaft as he withdrew his now flaccid member from Brie's mouth. A large dollop of cum formed as the stranger's hand squeezed to the end of his cock. "Lick the last drop of cum off Brie," said Mistress. Brie had nearly forgotten about the ass fucking he was receiving during the stranger's orgasm. Mistress pushed hard into Brie's ass causing his whole body to move forward and his lips to touch the dollop of cum. As Brie's head shifted back a long strand of stringy cum connected him with the stranger's cock head. Brie's mouth opened and his tongue brushed across the end of the stranger's dick cleaning the last droplet.

Mistress pulled the strapon from Brie's ass and moved in front of the bench next to the stranger. "Your reward is complete," she said seemingly speaking to both the stranger and Brie at the same time. Mistress reached up and removed the blindfold from the stranger and said, "return to your quarters." The stranger looked down at Brie and his smile turned to perplexity as he looked at the husky body dressed in the stocking. As the stranger ascended the stairs, Brie could see the uncertain look on his face as he pondered the appearance of the person who had just pleasured him and received his cum.

Mistress removed the bindings securing Brie and said, "It is time for you to leave. Collect your belonging and go immediately." With that Mistress handed Brie the Nexes massager and crotchless panties, tugged on the leash and began to climb the stairs. With Brie clumsily following behind, Mistress opened the door at the top of the stairs and tugged again as she briskly walked down the dark hall to the candlelit entryway. The front door was opened and Brie was barely able to pick up the clothing and shoes that were laying on the entryway floor as Mistress made a final tug on the leash guiding Brie out the door. The door shut and in a panicked voice Brie said, "the key, the bag." The sound of the lock being engaged could be heard and a shiver went through Brie's body as he stood there still wearing the collar and leash, the wig, the bodystocking, the chastity device, and a bittersweet taste in his mouth.