The Moan of Satisfaction

Story Info
A Badger story
812 words
3.44
12.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Badger had just fucked me beautifully in the potting shed on his allotment. He was always concerned that it wasn't right for me, that because of his age he may be losing his libido!

"Doesn't look that way to me" I said squeezing the residue from his cock like a toothpaste tube, almost deflated now after that deep long fucking.

"That's the thing about getting old worrying about losing it" Badger continued.

"You are such a worry-guts, now just shut up for a minute and lets see see what I can do..."

I love to oral Badger after his fuck of me, my ass still feeling the swell of him inside, even though he'd finished. I simply loved the delicious feeing; so soothing and lovely and as I bent down to suck him as he leant against the bench, his cock and balls hanging like ripe grapes for the eating, his hand slipped behind my buttocks, fingers finding the place where his cock had just been, he knew just how I liked to be fingered there afterwards, feeling him probe those fingers between - and as I deep sucked his dwindling cock, to make it rise again inside my mouth.

It still tasted as good as it was before he had me, more succulent too, given that he was still oozing cum which I felt over my tongue, tasting the utter sweet saltiness before I swallowed it down.

When we first met it took me some times with him to swallow a full dose - before he has spent it inside my ass that is, but now it came as standard, and to feel a good gushing of his hot spunk spurt like a volcano into my mouth, dribbling down over my chin, he loving to see my tongue working it back into my mouth, groaning and gulping as I massaged his cock and squeezed those ripe balls.

He was rising again, I felt it grow against my busy tongue as I deep sucked his pungent cock.

I took a breather telling him that; "There! Now what was he worryied about?" he had almost as good a hard on as he did before he fucked me.

"OMG! that's lovely Alex, you do know how to treat an old guy."

"And you are not such a bad old fucker" I returned

For me, it made me feel so good giving this old timer the pleasure of my body. He often said how he loved my young cock and beautiful ass and how could he ever do without.

So what is wrong in sharing happiness and contentment no matter how old you are?, you are still as old as you feel and while I can still feel his fuck inside me, and I can give him all he wants of me, we are both happy..

And there he was as I paused awhile, full on again and such a lovely strong cock, I adored that lovely bold blue vein running the length of it, watching it bob up and down as I gently teased its length with my index finger, sticking my tongue out to taste his p-hole as I stretched his foreskin right back to sniff the odour of his fresh sucked cock.

"Hand me your briefs. Alex?" asked Badger as I enjoyed the taste of his bulbous plum, just teasing and tasting with my tongue licking it all around. And then up and down beneath his shaft until I reached his balls...

I knew why he wanted them and sure enough he pressed the gusset into his face and sniffed heartily, eyes closed, and really enjoying as I gave his throbbing cock another deep sucking.

"I love the smell of you, you are special to me Alex, never change huh?" he gave my ass a light spanking he liked to do at this stage and I bent over to receive his pleasure, pushing my ass up as high as I could so that he could get the full sight of me he wanted, knowing that soon this would lure him, especially the way his cock was throbbing again, into a fully fledged hard fucking of my always ready centre piece for him, fully displayed and presented steep over the edge of the bench - to feel the fill of hard thrusting hot stiff cock giving me what for, my ass bouncing as his balls slapped against it, until that last surge accompanied by like what was the growl of a tiger, as he surged forward with all the might he could muster, to shoot another load into my being.

I knew this time Badger was done for, he flopped on the chair to recover, to get his breath back but all the time looking so happy and so gratified, my briefs still in his fist as he moaned the moan of satisfaction

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers