The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,489 Followers

Suddenly he pushed in and held it, with a loud cry he came forcefully, his cum flowing straight down her throat. Sliding his cock from between her lips, he gazed down at her, amazed she had been able to take all of him and so roughly.

Pulling her up, he crushed her to him as his lips captured hers in a deep kiss. "You are so incredibly hot," he murmured as their lips parted.

Her hand slid between their bodies, lightly grasping his already hard dick. "So are you," she replied, a smile curving her lips.

"Turn around," he said softly, his hands on her shoulders, moving her. "Bend over," he told her, pushing on the small of her back.

His hands gripped her hips as his cock teased her sweet entrance. She wanted him so bad, her pussy was aching, and she shamelessly begged him.

"Give it to me Dragos, please give me your cock, I want it so bad, please baby please," she pleaded. A loud cry passed her lips as he plunged in deeply, her pussy so wet he slid in to the hilt with one thrust.

He cried out loudly in Russian, a purely lusty cry as he pulled back only to drive in deeply once more. Spreading her cheeks, he suddenly wanted her ass again and slid out of her wetness and pressed his cock at her asshole.

She made a small sound as he asked, "Can you take it again?"

Without waiting for her to answer, he pushed in, the head of his dick sliding into her hole. She was still a bit loose and with another thrust of his hips he was in halfway and then to the hilt.

Maggie struggled to keep her balance in the shower as Dragos invaded her ass one again. God he feels good, she thought hazily, her mind spinning with delirious pleasure as he plunged into her. She came forcefully, her thighs clenching and trembling under his onslaught. He had already just cum twice and his stamina was driving her to the brink of delirium as he continued to drive into her.

"Oh God, Dragos, please cum, I can't take much more, please," she begged, struggling to keep her knees from buckling beneath her.

With a groan, he gripped her hips tightly and quickening his pace, plunged forcefully into her a few more times before, with a deep growl, he buried his cock in her ass, cumming hard, filling her with cream.

Pulling out, he staggered back against the far wall of the shower, leaning against it. Maggie straightened and turned, sliding down the wall behind her, sitting on the floor. Leaning her head back, she waited for her racing heart to slow and her spinning head to clear.

"My God, that was amazing," she murmured, her eyes closed.

She felt a touch on her face and opening her eyes saw Dragos crouched before her. Helping her up he led her beneath the spray of water and gently washed her exhausted body before she did the same for him.

She tapped away at her keyboard, her fingers flying over the keys from her first class seat on her way back to Los Angeles. During her last few days in New Orleans she had worked on her assignment but the nights had been spent in Dragos' arms. Pausing for a moment, a smile curved her lips as she thought of him, erotic images filling her mind, decadent sensations filling her body as she recalled the way he made her feel.

He had asked for her LA address, saying he might have an assignment there soon and she had given it to him, even though she was realistic enough to know that she most likely would never see him again.

Maggie pasted a newspaper article inside her scrapbook, several pages after the New Orleans story. The article had turned out so well she had been given more high profile stories to do. The doorbell surprised her as she wasn't expecting anyone.

Her pulse quickened and her breath caught in her throat as she opened it to find Dragos on her doorstep. Over an hour later the two could be found in her tiny shower, re-enacting the shower scene from New Orleans.

opels
opels
2,489 Followers
12