The Molding of a Student Dominatrix

Story Info
She learns to be Dom.
1.4k words
3.13
26.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Danforth walked into her first period English class, the teacher Mr. Zack Renworth. Zack smiled at seeing her. Jennifer wasn't exceptionally pretty or plain. But she had a rare strength and presence surrounding her. Zack was always a professional in his dealings with his students, lately though he had to get control around Jennifer for he wanted to devour her body and soul.

The relationship started innocently enough just idly chatting about favorite movies and music before school, Jenny would come in to study or to work writing stories. Zack understood she was under a great amount of pressure with being a straight

A-student. Her maturity is what first fascinated him, hiding behind many different facades, in her personality. She mainly stayed in jeans, t-shirts and running shoes. She had a good strong build at 5'2 and 100 pounds, she was far from skinny but not fat either. Her breasts were voluptuous for her size (38C's) and her ass was round and full.

Monday morning, driving to school. Zack saw Jennifer walking, toward the school. Stopping the car on the other side of the street, he shouted to her asking if she would like a ride. Waiting as she darted across the street, he opened the door for her. Seeing her tits heaving from the short jog to the car.

"Well good morning, Jennifer, how was your weekend?' said Zack as he pulled back into the stream of traffic.

"Good morning Zack, it was boring truthfully we did a housecleaning so nothing fun to report.' said Jennifer as she shifted her weight in her seat. "I hope you had a good weekend?'

"I am just like you, Jennifer it was a lot of work this weekend with school just starting a month ago, Trying to stimulate the pupils in my classes is a challenge,' he said as he drove in the parking lot.

The pair got out of the car walking into the building still chattering away, going down the corridor and into his classroom, this is when it happened, sitting at her desk, reading a low moaning looking up Zack yelled to move fast. Hurling his body he knocked both away just as the light hit the desk and shattering the desk and the nervous systems of both of them, Zack's lips brushed lightly against Jennifer's, pushing his tongue into her lips against her tongue. Hearing the sound of approaching people the kiss was broken

Later in the morning, after they had been checked by the nurse and had returned to class, they saw each other in an empty classroom. They chatted amicably for a few moments smiling at him Jennifer leaned over the desk inhaling his male scent; she began to growl in a low sexy tone.

"Zack, you are so sweet, thank you so much getting me out of harm this morning, You are the sexiest man,' moaned Jennifer. Leaning over the desk, she kissed him full and hard. "Come early tomorrow, I want to give you a surprise, she cooed as she stood up and walked to the doorway blowing him a kiss and walking out of sight.

Zack sat dazed in his chair, what a change or was it really a change; he thought feeling his cock aching for the wanton woman/child. He unzipped his pants sliding his fingers inside stroking and rubbing himself into quite an explosion of animal pleasure.

Jennifer and Zack went about their daily routine as normal, at the end of the day each going their separate ways. His thoughts were spinning concerning the next morning and what she was going to give him. Each one had very vivid dreams about what they wished would have occurred.

Early the next morning, Zack saw Jennifer waiting by the entrance to the school, she waved seeing the car pulling into a parking space, Jennifer was wearing a pair of black jeans and a blue denim jacket with black boots, the sight of her made his cock begin to swell pressing hard against the zipper.

Jennifer watched as he got out of the Jeep, he was wearing dark denims and a plaid shirt, the collar was opened showing a solid amount of chest hair, this made her weak in the knees just wanting to lick and bite his body. Nodding hello, they quietly walked into the building, instead of going to his classroom. Jennifer mouthed the word office; it wasn't unusual to see them go into his office together, the hallway was deserted since it was only 6.15a.m. The office had a desk, two chairs; also on a sidewall was a couch he used to catch a few forty winks on.

Shutting the door behind her Jennifer then twisted the lock on the knob, sitting down in his chair he wondered what was next. Putting her backpack down, slipping her jacket off, she turned and looked at him as she licked her lips, leaning across the desk she gave him a hard kiss on his lips.

"Good Morning, Zack are you ready for your gift now? I want to show my appreciation to you; she hissed as she fondled her breasts, she watched him, shift in his chair. "Come here help me out of my clothes; why don't you? Or should I come to you?' she said.

Standing up pulling her yellow sweater off tossing it into the nearby chair. Inching away from the desk, she unhooked her black bra with the silver rosebuds. Jen watched him rise from his chair, he held her gaze with extreme intensity.

"Aw, you're a nasty little chameleon aren't you playing all sweet and innocent?' come to daddy," ordered Zack.

Jennifer went to her knees inching to where he stood; with her head still bowed. She pulled his belt from his pants, bringing the zipper down with her teeth. Sliding her fingers inside his briefs snapping them against his skin watching them fall to his ankles.

Grasping his cock, now exposed to the cold, air it stiffened. Encircling the tip with her lips and sucking slow watching his body rock back and forth. Feeling the touch of his hands gripping her head, Jennifer could feel the hot creamy cum begin sliding down her throat greedily; she consumed his creamy honey.

"How do you feel now daddy, did your little girl please you enough for a beginning?' said Jennifer. She finished the fourth load of honey from Zack. He watched her spread her legs wide as he licked her hot molten pussy, not being idle Jennifer was pulling and stroking his chest hair as she arced her body to meet his thrusts.

Zack was correct to call her a chameleon for soon she would turn him into her sexual toy. At this moment she played the innocent as she raised her hands to him urging him; gathering her in his arms. He carried Jennifer to the couch where he climbed on to her pulsating body.

Staring wantonly into each others eyes, he groaned as she lifted her arms and brought his full body weight crashing down to meet her own heaving flesh. The smell of juices flowing from the two was intoxicatingly erotic. They fucked like wild animals, with each showing the other where the hot spots for each were. Hearing the sound of the small alarm clock go off. The two separate their sex-ravaged bodies with the knowledge it would happen again. This became a daily occurrence. Meeting in secret on school holidays, just heightened the thrill.

Jennifer was a junior now, many teachers and students thought a physical relationship had been going on; nothing though could be proven since they met in Jennifer's Freshman English class.

This carefully crafted plan by the young woman had worked in every detail, there was so much more to come for the student Dom and her toy for the next month, the intensity growing with each encounter. During an extra tryst on an afternoon, Zack looked at Jennifer with a quizzical look in his eyes.

"Zack, what do you have on your mind, I know when your mind is whirling like a speedometer on a racing machine,' come on tell me what your pondering so deeply,' asked Jennifer.

"Well, what if I said I had an idea so we could spend the whole weekend alone in a secluded mountain cabin,' asked Zack. As, he crushed her body against his. "My family has a cabin, and my sister has two babies,' "Would you be interested in baby sitting this weekend?,' whispered Zack as he held her. Letting Jennifer think she had control over him; gave Zack a sense of emotional power as he leads her into the world of bondage and submission.