The Monkey's Penis Ch. 06

Story Info
Ancient magical artifact used in chain of seductions.
2.2k words
4.41
61.7k
15
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers

David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn't be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals -- do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author's Rambling: This story comes in two parts, a yin swing and a yang swing -- the acolyte at the beginning of the tale will tell you that this is the way of the universe.

Live well!


6. Fuck Bunny

-- ---- -----

"I wonder who that could be," Paul mused, then walked to the front window and looked out. "Why, it's your girlfriend, David."

"Katie?!" David sprang suddenly to her feet and almost got slapped in the face by her own boob. "She can't see me like this!" she squeaked, scampered to the coat closet, and hid inside.

"You too, Lydia. She'll certainly notice that there's something ... different ... about you!"

Lydia pressed her chest forward. "Do you think my breasts will intimidate her, Paul?"

"You have absolutely no competition in the perky tit department, Lydia. Now into the closet."

Lydia strolled to the closet, then stepped in with her son -- ehr, daughter.

"Hey!" David complained. "This is MY closet!"

"Shut up and move over, bitch!"

"Mom!"

"I'd better go too, Paul," Professor Mulholland sighed. "I don't seem to be able to control what comes out of my mouth."

"I don't know. You seemed to do pretty good with that sentence."

"Do you think?" she smiled, then frowned, "Oops." The spot on her skirt freshened with new urine. "I'd ... better go." She went to the closet and stepped in with the other two ladies.

"It's getting freaking crowded in here!" David complained. "And stop groping my breasts, Mom!"

"They're just so irresistibly pert, sweetie."

"Well, stop!"

Patricia pulled the door shut.

Paul answered the door with his best sleazy smile. "Hi, sweetie."

"Don't you 'sweetie' me, Paul Spellman. Where's David?"

"David didn't make it to class today because he grew breasts and lost his gonads and just couldn't bare his face with all that shame. Guess that means you're in the market for a new boyfriend."

"Paul," she sighed, "David and I have something special together. You've always been jealous of it, but you've never understood that it's based on mutual respect. If you'd only-- oh, why do I even bother explaining to you? Is David back in his room?"

"David's in the coat closet, hiding his new tits from you."

"Paul, stop it. Where's Ms Moreno? I don't know why she even lets you hang around here."

"Lydia's in the coat closet too. Probably fondling her son's new boobies."

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?"

"Wanna see something nifty?" He reached into his pocket, pulled something out, then held it out in his palm.

Katie twitched her mouth. "It looks like a stick. What's so nifty about that?"

"It's a magic charm. It grants wishes. It started off, centuries ago," he grinned, "as a monkey's penis."

"Eeeewwww!"

"Watch this." Paul gripped the artifact in his fist and shut his eyes. Several moments later, he opened them. "Done," he grinned.

"What's done?"

Paul walked behind the couch, retrieved an object and brought it back. It was a woman's headband with two eighteen-inch hot pink fuzzy bunny ears sprouting from the top of it.

Katie raised an eyebrow. "Bunny ears?"

"Fuck-bunny ears," Paul corrected her. "Here, try them on."

"No. No way." She stepped around him and started back toward David's bedroom. "David?" she called.

A high pitched giggle came from the coat closet as she walked past it, and she stopped.

"I told you, he's in the closet, getting his new boobies groped."

"Paul, you are-- "

"Mom! Stop it!" came a hiss from the closet.

Katie opened the closet door to reveal three astonished faces. Sort of like three naked deer, lustfully groping each other in the headlights, if you like strained cliches.

"Uhm ... hi, Katie," her boyfriend greeted her an octave higher than usual, breasts hanging off his torso.

"D-David? What are-- "

"Hi, Rebecca," Lydia said smugly, favorably comparing her own pert breasts to the younger woman's.

"Ms Moreno?!"

"Hi ... uhm ... Katie," Professor Mulholland waved as the wet spot on the front of her skirt grew larger.

"I .. uhm ... don't even know how to ask."

"Katie," David choked up. "Please ... don't look at me ... not when ... I'm like this ...."

Big pink fuzzy bunny ears were placed on Katie's head from behind then, and the anxiety washed off her face. "But you're so YUMMY, David! What CUTE little MOUNDS! You're ALL so YUMMY!" she smiled, vacant except for a lusty hunger showing in her face.

"K-Katie?!"

"Call me 'Bunny', David! And I wanna pile in with you all!" She began unbuttoning her blouse.

"You BASTARD!" David wailed, tears bunching up in her eyes. "What have you DONE to HER?!"

Bunny had her bra off now. "Ooooh, look, David! Your breasts are bigger than MINE! Oh! They're so PERT!"

"Katie, no! Don't grab-- ungh! oh! Katie! Don't! I can't ... think ... when you ... oh, yeeeessss ... yessss ... ohgod, YES!"

"What's that, David?" Bunny asked innocently, squeezing his mounds.

"Fuck me!" she gasped, sinking to her knees, then turning around and cocking her ass up high in the air. "Fuck me, Katie!"

"My son," Lydia muttered, "The bitch in heat ...."

"Please! Fuck me!"

Paul pulled the bunny ears off Katie, and her simple look of sweet lust-hunger twisted into a grimace of horror. "Paul! Good God! What have you DONE to him?!" She glanced up at Ms Moreno, who was fingering her slit. "What have you done to THEM?! What are you DOING to them, you monster?!"

"Fuck me!" David gasped, shaking her ass. "Please, fuck me!"

The contents of Katie's stomach were snaking around her in her abdomen, looking to escape. How could someone DO this to another human being? "Paul?!" He was a hideous ... THING!

"I like him kinda better this way," Paul grinned, watching David.

Katie had never conceived that a person's soul could be so maggot-riddled and worm-eaten as Paul's. And he was reaching toward her with those bunny ears. "Paul ... don't."

He slipped them on her head, and a calmness, then a sexy little heat washed over her features. She unsnapped her pants and slid them and her panties to the floor, then got down on all fours too. "Fuck me too, Paul! Fuck me too!"

"Katie! Fuck me!" David whined.

"Stop it!" she slapped David's ass. "I don't have the equipment. Get PAUL to fuck you -- AFTER he fucks me!"

"But I don't want HIM to." David was still on all fours and felt her mother's hands move to her breasts and rub them.

"We need to make my little girl into a woman, don't we?" Lydia whispered loudly.

"Nnnnnggggg! ... Okay! Yes!" David wiggled her ass. "Fuck me, Paul! Fuck me!"

"Fuck me first, Paul!" Katie told him.

"No! Me! Fuck me! Make me into a woman!"

"Hmmmm," Paul sighed, a faint smile on his face. "Dueling pussies." He reached to Katie's head and removed the bunny ears again.

"Whaaaa ...?" she asked sluggishly.

"Pau-au-auau-aul! Fuck me!" David whined on all fours beside her. "Make me a WOMAN!"

Katie realized that she was on her hands and knees too, that she had crawled down into that position herself, and that she had been begging Paul to fuck her when he removed those damnable bunny ears.

"You ... monster ...," she whispered, not changing positions. Several drops of sex juices leaked from her pussy to the carpet.

"Guess I am, aren't I?" Paul agreed. "A real atrocity on the population of humanity, eh?"

"Yes ...."

"Tell you what, then. You're free to go."

"To ... go ...?"

"Yeah. Yank on your clothes and escape to freedom. I won't force you to stay here and participate in something this truly horrible."

"But ...."

"No, no ... I am quite sure that this whole scene just disgusts you fully as much as it disgusts me. How could ... any human being do ... this ... to fellow human beings?" David was on all fours, begging to be made to scream with orgasms like a REAL woman. Ms Moreno was leaning against the wall in just thigh-high boots, having removed her thong, and fingering herself. Professor Mulholland was leaning against another wall, looking so overcome with lust that she might fall over in orgasm at any moment.

"See you later, Katie," Paul said gently.

"But ... I ...."

"Scram, kiddo. You're better than this. Get outta here before your innocence gets compromised and you start LIKING this filth."

"But ... but I'm wet ...," she whispered.

"What's that?" Paul smiled. "You WANT to stay?"

"No! No, this is horrible!"

"Okay. Go, then. See ya later."

"I can't," she whimpered. "I'm soooo ... WET!"

"Then you DO want to stay."

"Pau-au-auau-aul!" David whined, shaking her ass beside Katie. "Fuck me!"

Paul ignored the begging bitch. "So you DO want to stay and get fucked, Katie?"

Katie stared at her boyfriend begging. The bitch. This whole scene turned her stomach. "Noooo ...." A quarter cup of lubricant oozed out of her pussy and down her thighs. "The ears ...," she whispered.

"Okay, Katie. Time to shit or get off the pot. Do you want to stay? And participate in this horrible den of sin?"

"No. But put the ears back on me, and then I will have no choice!"

"Or do you want to go? To escape to freedom?"

"No. Yes -- I mean yes, I do. But if you put the fuck bunny ears back on me, I won't be able to escape, and I'll have to stay and fuck and suck and lick and maybe you'll even make me stick something up my boyfriend's pussy! Or maybe up his ass! Her ass! Put the ears on me, and I'll HAVE to stay, Paul!"

"Oh, no, I couldn't do THAT, Katie! I respect you far too much to force you to-- "

"PUT the goddam motherfucking ears back on my fucking HEAD, Paul! NOW!!"

Paul shrugged and slipped the buck bunny prosthetic on her head.

"Oh, yeeeeeeaaaaaahh ...," she sighed as simplicity -- no ulterior motives than plain old lust -- gently lit up her face. "Fuck me, Paul!" she wriggled her ass. "Fuck me! Please!"

Patricia Mulholland was shaking her head while the stain on the front of her skirt grew a little larger. This wasn't right. Something twisted was going on here.

"Fuck me!"

"No, fuck ME!"

"They're like mewling kittens," Paul mused.

"Oh, goddammit," Lydia sighed as she sank to her hands and knees. "They're making ME all hot and bothered." She started wriggling her ass too. "Fuck ME, Paul! Fuck ME!"

"You wanna join them?" Paul asked Professor Mulholland.

"N-no ...," she shook her head.

"Your loss. 'Sides, you'll be begging anyway once I insert my cock up your pussy twin's pussy." Paul removed his pants and cast them to the side. "Okay, Dovey," Paul patted David's ass. "I'm going to plug you, but you're going to have to beg me first."

"Oh, PLEASE!" David begged, lowering her face to the carpet and wriggling her pussy enticingly. "Fuck me! Just please FUCK me!"

Patricia shook her head again. This was very much not right. And it was getting hard to think past the lust.

Paul lightly traced his erection up and down Dovey's slit, wetting it with the pussy juices running out.

"PLEASE!" David screamed, clawing at the carpet in anticipation. "DO me!"

Not right at all. Patricia, drenching her skirt in her anxious excitement, dug in Paul's discarded pants and fished out the magical artifact. If she didn't do this now, she would momentarily be too wet to think.

"Can you feel me tickling you with my prick back here, Dovey?"

"Oh, YES!" Tears of anticipation were coming out of David's eyes.

"I'm going to make you a woman, Dovey."

"PLEASE! YES! PLEASE FUCK me!"

Patricia held the monkey's penis in her fist.

Paul felt that something was wrong and looked over his shoulder. It took him a moment to interpret Patricia's closed eyes, her hand in a fist in front of herself, but then he realized that she held the penis, that she was making a wish ....

"Nnnoooooooo ...," he wailed, rising, turning, leaping for her ....

Reverse this, she thought, reverse this all from the beginning ....

So that these atrocities do not come to pass.

Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers