The Monster

Story Info
Mrs. Anderson finds joy with the monster.
1.3k words
4.45
263.9k
68
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe next year I will be going to UCLA on a full scholarship for football - me, Jack Nelson. I'll be leaving home as an adult. It feels great after always being thought of as a child. My mom and dad are great, I could not ask for better parents. I have a lot of good friends that I will miss but I'm ready to be my own man. I am making extra money this summer doing odd jobs. I don't really have a steady girl; I was always playing football, basketball, or baseball. I did not date very much.

I looked at the clock it was 6:00 am, I jump out of bed put on some shorts a T-shirt and my running shoes and down the stairs and out the door on my morning five mile run. When I was through with my run I was scheduled to help the Andersons, who have been our neighbors for fifteen years. They were giving a party this Saturday; I was going to help them set everything up. Plus I was making $7.00 per hour, money in the bank! I really felt good, since I have been working out, lifting and running. I was hard as a rock and I was up to 235 lb of muscle. Last year in high school I played at 205 lb, I put on 30lb more which will help me playing next year. I'm 6' 2" with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I think I look pretty damn good. The extra muscle looks hot on my frame.

When I finished my run I went up stairs and took a shower, punt on a pair of red running short, white T-shirt and my Nike tennis shoes. I ate my breakfast and headed for the Andersons. I went to school with Marie Anderson; she was a senior when I was a sophomore. She was a real babe but I never went out with her because of the age difference. She was really hot looking, but had the reputation of being cold and never doing the dirty deed. Her mother is a real beautiful lady. She is about 5'2" 100 lb, she is big busted for her small size. I would say she is 34d or larger. She has a great ass too, but is a very nice sweet lady. She has always treated me great.

When she answered the door she was wearing a sundress. She looked like she was in her twenties. The dress was light yellow with a pastel colored flower print. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing scandals. Gosh! She smelled so good.

The party was a surprise for her husband's birthday; which was on Saturday and hers was the next Monday. I asked her how old she was going to be, she smiled and told me that you never ask a lady her age. She then asked how old I thought she was. I knew my mom was thirty-seven so I said thirty-nine. She laughed and said, you sweet thing thirty-nine" she grabbed my face gave me a kiss on the lips. Damn, I was getting hard. "Thanks for the compliment." I followed her as she headed for the pool area. I loved to watch her walk; her ass was so smooth when it moved. She showed me what needed to be done and left me to the task. It was hot, so I took my shirt off and I was really working up a sweat. I saw her standing by the pool, she shouted, "Jack are you thirsty, would you like something to drink."

"Yeah" I shouted back. Five minutes later we were sitting in the shade drinking ice tea.

She was looking at me and sipping her tea. "Jack, you really have put on weight and it looks good on you."

"You think so?" standing up and flexing my chest and arms. She reached up and felt my bicep, "your as hard as a rock." Her touch made me feel sparks shooting through my body and my dick was tingling. She stood back and looked at me. I could see that she noticed the bulge in my shorts, which by this time was very large. " Oh my Jack, its looks like I have excited you." I was blushing, "gee Mrs. Anderson I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get like this." I could see her squirming and getting a little flustered. "Do you have a girl Jack?" she asked. "No" I replied. She grabbed my hands and pulled me toward the bathhouse. Once inside she said, "Jack let see what you have in those shorts. She reached forward, put her finger in my shorts elastic band and pulled them down. My cock popped out and was waving in her face, she stepped back.

"Oh, my god!"

"Jack, you're huge, my god I have never seen one that big"

"You like it" I replied

"It's a monster, my god its like a telephone pole"

She just stood there with her mouth open, gaping at my now raging hard cock. She came forward and reached her hand out and touched it. She put her hand around the shaft and ran it up and down, and then she squeezed it. I just stood there afraid to move, I wanted to grab her tits. I was boiling inside.

'Look at the size of your head, oh my."

She had both hands around my cock and was squeezing and moving up and down. Damn, I reached down and cupped her tits and squeezed them firmly.

She squealed, "God I can't believe the size of you cock it's, it's a monster."

She let go of my cock, reached down and grabbed the hem on her dress and lifted it over her head. She stood there in white cotton matching bra and panties. She unclasped her bra and let it drop. Her tits were beautiful, and she had big brown nipples. She did not have any sagging with those big melons. I really wanted to suck on them, but then I looked down and she was kicking off her panties. She was so small with her big tits and her tiny waist, and her smooth pussy. She lay on the couch with her legs spread, her pussy lips were open and she was secreting great amounts of fluid.

"Jack, come here and fuck me. I want to feel that monster fill me up"

I was between her legs; I rubbed my cock head between her wet pussy lips. She was moving her hips and aching her back. I pushed the head in slowly and she screamed.

Oh my god, be careful you don't hurt me. Please take you time, oh my god I'm cumming OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I pushed in about half way and she was still cuming, I pulled almost out and then back in a little deeper. She was thrusting her hips into my cock and holding my ass in her hand.

"Oh my god, I feel like you going to split me in half. Harder sweet boy, I want it all."

I rammed my cock in her as hard and deep as I could.

I'm CCUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG. She was fucking like an animal. I was really ramming her hard and she was meeting every stroke with one of her own. I could feel my cock starting to pulse and I exploded into her cunt like a rocket, stream after stream. It felt like I came for an hour. Mrs. Anderson was still fucking and my cock was as hard as when it started. We fucked the whole afternoon and she was insatiable. She made me promise that I would try to fuck her at least three times a week before I left for school. I had plans of my own, which were to fuck her every day at least two times. Maybe I could get her to help me fuck her daughter, Marie! Not a bad plan!