The Monster behind the Desk

Story Info
I get what I want.
4.1k words
4.58
226.8k
407
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
734 Followers

I'm a monster. Not necessarily a bad man, I go to church and pay my taxes, but I don't process emotions the way other people do. I don't feel guilt or remorse and in their absence, everything else seems to be amplified. If I get angry, I'm livid and if I'm in excited, I'm obsessed. Not exactly Shelley's Frankenstein but not human enough for most.

If we're going to get into nature VS nurture I'm pretty sure I could blame everything on my father. He was truly a bad man. After luring my mother here from Korea as a mail order bride with the promises of a loving supportive spouse, I don't think he spent a day of their marriage without beating her. As soon as I was old enough, I started beating him back and thus I was sent off to every expensive and prestigious private school he could afford, anything to keep me out of the way. He wouldn't pay for my flights home so I learned to work hard and seek opportunities with a feral sort of drive and hunger. I saved my money and started investing well early on. The joy I received from the look of shock on his face when I'd just appear on the doorstep to cave his face in was magnificent.

Eventually, I graduated and headed to an ivy league but not before spending the necessary funds to make sure my father never hurt my mother again. I would have enjoyed doing it myself, slowly and painfully, but I'd reached a certain amount of clout where such a pleasure would be hazardous to my future. So, I let a professional handle it. The only thing that was left of him was his eyes because mine were the same villainous green.

I moved my mother from that house to the city where I would attend and asked her what she wanted to do with it. I was more than delighted to hold her hand on the front lawn as we watched it burn to the ground. I'm sure she's always known there was something wrong with me but compared to him, I was her angel. Better the monster you love.

I graduated Summa Cum Laude in a master's program. With my mother in the same city, I could go year round without issue. I only took time off post graduation to take her on a visit to her homeland, a place she hadn't been in over two decades.

Now at 28, I work as an Angel Investor. I could work from home but I have an office downtown because my mother wanted to see me behind a desk. It takes up a whole floor of a high rise just for me, my secretary, and a lounge for clients.

I'd achieved so much so young that I had to prioritize on what I wanted next. I could spend my life roaming the world but the constant traveling seemed a bit pointless. What would I see? People and land. It would be beautiful, no doubt, but people and land, people and land. I could volunteer somewhere but that was also pointless, I would just be a person doing more for my own experience than another's benefit.

And then, the thought started in my head. It was barely a flicker at first, not yet a glimmer, but it grew brighter with each passing day. Maybe it was time to start thinking about immortality. I'm not talking about the fountain of youth or anything mystical, but the old fashioned way. It was time for progeny.

I pushed the idea around in my head for a while until I realized it wasn't going away. I was going to have children within the next few years. It was no longer an option, only inevitability as I started rolling the ball forward. I would talk about going on a hunt for the perfect mother of my children but she was working for me all along.

My secretary was the perfect fit. Her name was Pristine Evans, nicknamed Prissy. I couldn't make this up. She grew up in a small town in Southern Georgia. So small, the biggest event of the year was a peach festival. Her father was a minister, mother a school teacher. She was my perfect little slice of pure Americana. A wonderful wholesome balance to the mighty level of fucked up which I inherited.

She was beautiful. Tall, which for me was another bonus, wild curls that she kept in a high bun, and glowing mahogany skin. Her thighs, god I could just think all day about her thick thighs, wide birthing hips, and juicy ass. Prissy was a full woman, even her waist which pulled in tightly from her hips was still soft. I just wanted to run my hands all over her when I watched her move.

The only thing was that she just so damn shy and scared. She was great in business situations but socially, she shielded and hid constantly. It annoyed me because I couldn't even take her to formal dinners because she'd freak out as soon as she was out of a suit and in an evening gown.

I found her exquisite but Prissy was a chubby young woman who grew up a fat little girl, an experience from which her confidence never quite recovered. I'd bet a million that she was still a virgin. And honestly, it would be one of the safer bets I'd taken. At 25, I'd never seen her on a date or with anyone male or female. I could tell she felt a certain way about me: stares lingering a bit too long, sudden jumps at my voice, the way her fingers twitched and flittered nervously when I talked to her.

I'm a good looking man: 6'4, brown black hair, swimmer's build. I consider my looks a tool of my trade and work to keep my muscle defined and my appearance groomed. I usually use them to ensnare resources and charm a few wives to influence their husbands but now I had to be a lure for my secretary. I'd be bait to break her out of her shell once and for all and to start my family as soon as possible.

With a plan set, I slowly began changing and readjusting appointments until a Friday was completely clear. Prissy didn't seem to catch on and I personally made calls to make sure some numbskull didn't call her directly and throw off my hard work. I hired a private investigator to follow my little secretary while I did my own research and purchasing in preparation of the big day.

It was as if the stars had aligned, everything went so smoothly. I received the reports from the private dick and the date I'd chosen was perfect, everything that I ordered arrived on time, and Prissy never had a clue. The trap was set and she was going to waltz right into it.

She came into work that Friday in a pretty blue business dress and sweater. Her patented nervous smile and head nod greeted me before she took her seat and booted up her computer. She stared at the screen and clicked, then clicked again. The fact that there would be no one in the office today must have finally hit her. I walked and stood in the doorway of my private office.

"Prissy, it seems we're going to be awfully lonely today."

"Uh, Mr. Jones, I'm sorry. I must have made some scheduling errors somewhere. I can call some of the clients to see if they want to come in earlier." Her voice fluttered out, making me smirk.

"No, no. We should get some things handled here anyway. However, would you join me for tea?" There was a lovely bistro set in the lounge that we used for coffee and tea together.

"Oh? Sure." She stood quickly. "I'll go make it right now."

"No, no... That's quite alright. I'll make it today. Just have a seat there." I winked at her and she bit a luscious full lip before going to sit at the bistro.

The tea I ordered was mild like I knew she liked but had enough flavor to hide the sedative I added to her infuser. It would knock her out quickly but burn out fast, leaving me just enough time to get her prepared. I set her mug in front her and sat with mine.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Prissy."

She nearly choked on her tea and stared at me.

"Really Mr. Jones?"

"Absolutely. I find you an integral part of my life. However, I don't think you're being fully utilized at your current position."

Her eyes blinked a little slower than usual as she continued to sip the tea. "Are you going to fire me?"

"No no no..." I caught the cup before she could drop it and wrapped my other arm around her waist, lifting her with me as I stood. "In fact, you should think of it more as a promotion."

"Tired..." Her eyes batted for a few seconds before shutting.

"I know... I know."

I set the cup down and scooped her up bridal style, carrying her into my office. I had about 45 minutes to get everything prepared. I'd cleaned off my desk already, so I set her down on the main section in front of my chair. The sweater went first, tossed on the couch in my corner then the dress was easy to unzip and slip over her head. There was no way it was coming down those thighs. I took a moment to run my tongue across the soft flesh and groan. This was going to be fun.

Her underwear was cute, a matching brief and bra set in a pale pink with little white polka dots. I was going to cut them off of her but I wanted to see them on her again so I took the extra time to remove them and send them flying with the dress to join the sweater on the couch. It was definitely longer than I wanted because she started to stir a little as I was tying the silk rope on her hands after securing her ankles to the desk legs on each side of where I sit.

I sat at my desk, enjoying my work as I listened to her mumble. She was stomach down on the desk, arms tied behind her and legs spread. The combination of the desk and chair made her the perfect height to do whatever I wanted with her beautiful pussy.

And it was beautiful. It wasn't bare; she seemed to be the type to be scandalized by such a thing. The lips were soft and fat and as I ran a finger across them she shuddered, so nice and sensitive. I ran my hand up from the back of her knee to her mountain of ass and gripped it gently. It was a dream come true.

"Mr. Jones?" She seemed to be coming together once more.

"Yes?" I answered her nonchalantly.

"What are you doing?" Her voice trembled with a bit of fear.

"Getting you ready for your promotion... why?" I ran a finger over the rope binding her right ankle.

"I'm... tied up... and naked." Her body was quivering in front of me.

"And?"

She gasped and I heard her sniffle. I stood and walked to the front of the desk. I lifted her head with a gentle grip to her bun and smiled soothingly. Her eyes were wide and panicked, too much white showing. It didn't help her cause, only stirred the feral hunger of want inside of me more.

"Prissy. I'm going to eat you and then I'm going to stretch you and fuck you. It's not because I want to hurt you, in fact this won't hurt at all. I'm doing this because I want you and no one else. I'm going to marry and put a baby in you and I don't have time for your crippling shyness, ok?"

Her jaw dropped and her eyes darted over my face looking for a smirk or grin, anything to let her know I was kidding and would release her. "But-"

I sighed and raised an eyebrow. "But what?"

"Why? Why me?"

I leaned forward and pecked her lips. "Because I want you."

She'd closed her eyes during the kiss but they popped back open as soon as I pulled back.

So cute.

"Why would you want me?" She looked incredulous and I laughed hard.

"I'll show you." I walked back behind the desk and put my hand squarely on her back. "Don't lift up."

I sat back in my desk chair and ran my hands up the backs of her thighs. She shuddered but didn't lift, good girl that she was. My hands ran up over her ass cheeks and down until I could pull her lips apart with my thumbs. I lean in and licked from just above her clit and across her inner folds to her already wet hole. I circled the tip of my tongue around it before dipping in to catch some of her sweetness. She tasted even better than I'd imagined.

"Does being restrained excite you Prissy?"

I could feel her skin heat but she didn't answer.

"I'll forgive you for not talking just this once but next time there will be a punishment. Are we clear?"

There was still no answer. I sighed and bit the top of her thigh. She shrieked and struggled.

"YES!"

I released the flesh and licked over my red teeth marks. "Yes what?"

"Yes we're clear."

I kissed the spot tenderly. Since I'd converted the whole office from scratch, I never had to worry about a nosy interloper hearing the sounds of screams. The whole thing was sound proof. It was initially for both the client and my confidentiality but now it had a new purpose.

"Good girl." I fluttered kisses across her clit which had fattened after the bite. My little secretary got off on being dominated. We were a match made in heaven. I heard her try to muffle her moans so I sucked the whole thing tightly into my mouth.

Her sounds were guttural as I tugged and nipped at it with my teeth, all while keeping the suction going. She struggled and writhed but knew better than to lift up. I released it when I heard her whimper but pressed it flat with my tongue as her hips bucked. She shook bad and squealed before drooping against the desk.

'There's no way' I thought but as a slow stream of her juice reached my lips I knew. I groaned and chuckled, lapping it up and digging my tongue a bit further into her hole. "You came already my little sweet? God, you must really love this. I love doing it to you. Are you a virgin?"

She responded but I could barely hear her. I dug my tongue a little deep within that tight little hole as she writhed and whined. "You're going to have to be a little louder my dear."

"Yes!"

I chuckled and gently eased a finger into her. "Relax. Just relax." She was nice and slick so my finger eased deep in her slowly. I pumped it and grinned, feeling her muscles clench and relax around it uncertainly. She moaned and I kissed her hip. "Feel good?"

"Mmmhmm..." She shuddered and I saw her twist to look back at me but I put a hand on her back.

"If you have to lift then don't move." When she stopped, I picked up the pace of my plunging and latched onto her clit again.

"Oh God!"

She whined and I felt those thick thighs trembling around me. I expected her to cum again but she seemed to be stuck on the edge. I just kept up the speed and hummed against the nub. She bucked and I used the second orgasm to slip another finger into her clenching core. I flexed and made them scissor back and forth to keep the pleasure going.

"Mr. Jones, please!" Her voice rang out in a wail as her body went limp.

I pulled my fingers out and sucked them clean as I watched her quake and pant. She was much more sensitive than I'd anticipated but I'd gotten her this far and didn't plan on stopping. "Hold it together little Prissy. We're just starting."

Reaching under my desk, I pulled out the bag I brought with me. Inside was the thin vibrator I'd bought just for this. There were sleeve to go with it but I didn't know if I could wait through them. No, I had to be patient. If I didn't, I could hurt her.

I traced the tip of the thin metal vibrator around her still quivering hole. "Phase two my dear." I pressed it slowly in as she trembled. When was about half way in, I turned it on the lowest setting.

"Ah! What's that?" I couldn't help but smile as she worked back against the toy.

"A petite vibe, I thought it would be a good start for you." I pumped it slowly, forcing her to work her hips faster to keep up the feeling. When she did, I decided to reward her by turning it up.

"Ah-Ahh..." She arched her back and I stood to lean over her to watch her face as I pumped the toy faster.

"Kiss me." I groaned at her eagerness as her lips crushed against mine. My free hand gripped her bun to keep her locked there. My tongue slipped into her mouth to caress hers. "I think you're ready for the sleeve now." I spoke against her lips.

"What?"

I pecked her one last time and stood up again, turning off the toy and sliding it out. "One last stretch before I go in."

"Mr. Jones..."

"You know my name is Dylan, right?" I began to ease the sleeve over the metal vibe. It was the regular cock one; I couldn't see how she could handle the ridged one just yet.

"Dylan... please wait." Her voice softly pleaded.

"For what reason?" I raised an eyebrow as I traced back and forth across her slit with the head.

"How can you be sure you want this?" Her voice fluttered and her hips twitched with every stroke.

"I want you." I sunk the toy in gently, watching her body tremble at the new invasion.

"Ah! It's big!"

I reached my hand down to strum her clit, halting the toy's progression. "Tell me when it's better."

It took a few moments but soon her hips were pressing against more of the toy. "It's better."

"Good girl." I slowly moved the toy back and forth but never stopped stroking her nub. As she got wetter, the pace got faster and I turned the toy on: first at the lowest then up to the second notch. Her moans were music to my ears.

I wanted to see her cum just once more before I took her completely so I ratcheted it up to high and pinched her clit. As I expected, the sudden abundance of stimulation knocked it right out of the park and she was thrashing on the desk. It was like shooting fish in a barrel with her. I almost felt bad.

When I'd thought she'd had enough, I snapped the toy off and eased it out. I ran my hands over her still quivering flesh and placed kisses in a random wandering pattern across her skin. "You've been such a good girl. I'm going to untie you but if you act up I'll have to restrain you again. Understood?"

"Yes." Her voice sounded dazed and far away.

I untied the silk ropes, starting at her ankles then her arms. Even if she wanted to run, I don't think she'd get far after a bombardment like that. I eased her onto her back and kissed her knees. "How do your legs feel?"

"A little sore..."

I nodded and began to massage them for her, taking my time lean down between them and steal more kisses from her full lips. "Do you wish you'd never come in today?"

"No..." She seemed embarrassed by her own answer but I rewarded her with a deep kiss anyway. I felt her arms wrap around me and broke the lip lock to nibble at her forearms and wrists.

"Are you ready?"

Prissy's eyes locked with mine, staring deeply into them and searching for something. She found whatever she was looking for because she began to nod. "Yes. Yes, I am."

"Good." I pulled back from her arms and stripped off the rest of my suit, grinning at her as each piece joined hers on the couch. I dropped my boxers last and had to grab her ankle when she tried to scramble back.

"Are you kiddin' me? That ain't gonna fit!!" I laughed hard at the onslaught of her unfiltered accent before grabbing the other ankle and yanking her forward to the edge of the desk.

"It will. I stretched you enough. Just relax and it won't hurt." I moved one hand to hook under her knee and let the other leg drop. "You can take it, I'll go slowly."

I pressed the fat head against her entrance and used my free hand to circle her clit, occasionally dragging my thumb across it. As she began to relax, my cock head slipped in with a sudden pop.

She arched and cried out and I strummed her nub until her body relaxed. She was tight, a hot wet vice grip. I gritted my teeth and focused as I slowly began to pump. I didn't come all this way to finish early.

Her whimpers faded into moans as she began to lift her hips against me. I smiled at the sight and leaned down to give her another kiss. "Good girl. See, it's not that bad. Does it hurt anymore?"

"No..." She groaned out and I picked up the pace a little, leaning over her to add some pressure. It was so sexy to see her watching me, then her eyes dropping to see my shaft pumping in and out of her. The look she had was intoxicating. It was something like hesitant lust. As if it was in a battle with nervousness and the latter was losing.

I took the time to appreciate her beautiful breasts as they bounced up and down on her chest with each thrust. They were beautiful, delicious handfuls of mahogany topped with dark chocolate. I leaned my head down to catch one in my mouth and suckle hungrily. She arched and writhed under me, so sensitive and so tasty. I hummed against the flesh as I pumped.

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
734 Followers
12