The Monster Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack finally reaches his goal.
2.8k words
4.59
142.5k
16
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recommend that you read “The Monster” and “The Monster… Ch.2”, it will help you to understand this chapter. Thank for your impute on the stories and please remember to vote.

**************************************

Boy, what a week this has been! I got a football scholarship to UCLA, fucked Mrs. Anderson seven straight days and made money doing it. I must admit that I am a little run down, but it has been a wonderful week! Today I have to go downtown for a doctor’s appointment, my physical for college and football.

I waited forty minutes and then it took another two hours for the physical. I was hungry and need some nourishment, so when I left the doctors office I was heading towards “Burger King.”

While waiting for the elevator, Marie comes walking out of the office across the hall. On the door is Dr. James R. Martin, OBYGN. What is OBYGN?

‘What are you doing here Jack?”

“ I just had my football physical.”

“Oh, I see, well hope everything was ok.”

“Yeah, I’m fine, what are you doing here?”

She blushed and said, “ I am getting the pill, and you know what I mean?”

Now her cheeks were really red, and looking straight into her eyes I smiled and said,

“Why do you need them Marie?”

She hit my shoulder, replying, “Jack, don’t be mean!”

Once we were down in the lobby I asked if she needed a ride. Her dad had dropped her off this morning and she was going to shop till he was done working. She called him and told him she was getting a ride home with me.

We were talking and having a good time, she agreed to have lunch with me. We got burgers, fries and cokes, then headed for the park. We sat at one of the picnic benches and really enjoyed the nice warm sun, while we ate.

She is so beautiful; let me describe her to you. She is 5’9” with blonde hair and big green eyes and cute button nose. She is very slim with long muscular legs. Her breast are not big but very perky, her hair was pulled back and tied in a ponytail. God, I wanted to grab her and kiss her. Her butt looked very tight. It was very hard not to stare at those beautiful long legs. She did catch me staring at her butt and smiled. She was wearing a yellow skirt and a white tank top that was tight and accentuated her breast.

We walked and talked for almost two hours. We talked about high school and the good times and goofy things we did. We discussed the people we dated and why we dated them. She asked why I never dated much and I told her I was always busy with sports. I told her that I had a crush on her since I was thirteen years old. She told me she did not have a clue that I liked her, and I told her that the age difference in high school was probably the reason and she agreed with me.

“Maybe before I leave for school we can go out.”

“On a date?” She replied and smiled, then broke out into a big grin.

“Yeah, a date!”

“That might be fun Jack, let me think about it ok.”

All the way home all I could think about was Marie in my bed with me. I could smell her fragrance, it was permeating my body and it was intoxicating. I was drunk with the aroma of her sweetness, mingled with her beauty.

I dropped her off in front of the house and then turned into the drive. My mother asked where I had met Marie. I told her the story of our meeting, excluding the pill. All I could think about was “maybe”, on the date. Suddenly the ring of the phone brought me back to the real world. It was Mrs. Anderson and she was concerned about why Marie and I were together. I told her what happened and she was relieved. She wanted me to come over so I agreed. I knew Marie was in the house and she would never do anything while she was around. I was very nervous.

Mrs. Anderson was out in the yard by the bathhouse. She was wearing a two-piece swimsuit. That top really showed off her tits, and her ass was really looking fine in those tight bottoms. She waved me into the boathouse.

The minute I was in the door she was kissing me and telling me how much she missed me today. She told me Marie was taking a nap and we were alone. She took off her bottom and then her top, after being so horny for Marie all day, I was hard and ready to fuck her brains out. I took off my clothes with her help. When she saw my “ Monster,” her eyes were as big as saucers. She lay on the couch, with her legs spread, her labia swollen and pouting. She was so wet, that her juices were running over onto her thighs and down her ass cheeks.

“Jack, fuck me please. I need you to fuck me now”

I move in between her legs and her pussy was open waiting for me. I rammed my cock in hard all the way, her cunt devouring my cock. I pulled out almost all the way and started jack hamming her pussy. Her tits were flying everywhere and she was grinding and arching her back to take more of my hammer. Shit, she was cuming like hurricane, while I was sucking and biting her tits. That’s when I exploded, it felt like my dick shredded into a million pieces. I just kept the same fast hard rhythm for what seemed like an eternity then I slowed down. Then I started fucking her fast and hard again. She had her legs wrapped around my ass thrusting her hips into me and she started cuming, one orgasm after the other. I felt my cock start to tighten and my balls ache and I blew again. It was better than the first time. She was still not satisfied and wanted more, so she got on top of me and we fucked one more time before she let me go. She fucked like it was going to be her last time.

“ Every time you put that cock in me its feels like the first time. It looks so big and that it will never fit in my pussy, but it always does, thank god.”

Smiling all the while she was talking. She had to be sore as hell; but she was smiling like the cat that swallowed the canary. I wondered how was she going to explain the teeth marks and hickies on her tits?

The sun was low in the sky and we were sitting in the backyard enjoying the sunset, when I saw Marie coming over the fence. She was wearing white short shorts that were like a second skin and a yellow tube top. I could not believe how good her boobs looked; they looked bigger than I though they were. Damn, those legs are so beautifully shaped and I would love to see where they end, and I don’t mean her foot! She said, hi to my folks and asked if I wanted to see the movie at the drive-in? My dad threw me the keys and we were on our way.

We were sitting in the car waiting for the show to start and just talking. When it was dark enough for the movie started she scooted over next to me. I could really smell her sent now and I was getting hard. I put my arm on the back of the seat and my hand hung over and was touching her shoulder. She moves closer and my cock was so hard it was petrified! I moved my hand to her shoulder and just kept it there. She leaned her head back and her cheek was on my cheek, she was so warm and soft. She snuggled closer and my hand fell from her shoulder to her right breast. I was waiting for her to move it away but she just sat and did nothing.

I was getting bold now so I cupped her breast and squeezed lightly. She turned her head and kissed me very lightly on the lips three times, I was on fire. I continued to squeeze her beast a little stronger; I was now playing with her nipple through the material. She was sighing and she turned and starting kissing me again, this time much stronger. She and I both turned at the same time and we kissed, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she pushed right back with hers. I was moving my hands down her back to her ass cheeks, I cupped them in my hands and squeezed .Oh god, they felt so good in my hands, nice and hard but yet soft. I put my hands on her stomach, it was smooth as silk and I pushed my hands up under the material to her breasts. Her breast filled my cupped hands. Her nipples were erect; and I pinched them between my fingers. Her tits were soft and warm, inviting me to explore more. I loved the feeling of fondling her; she leaned back against the door and pulled the tube top up. I kissed first one then the other; I sucked and nibbled on her nipples like they were candy. I unzipped her shorts and had my hand in her panties. She was so wet, I slipped my finger into her wet lips and worked it in and out, she shuttered. She pushed me away and said,

“Not here Jack, please.”

She told me she had a college friend that was home for the summer and she had the key to her apartment.

It was hard keeping the car on the street, I was anxious to get there and have my sweet Marie. She had her head on my shoulder and was holding on to my arm as I was trying to get us there in one piece. I could smell the aroma of her nectar on my fingers. When we finally stopped in front of the building we rushed into the lobby and up the stairs to the second floor. She stopped in front of 203 and she took the key from her purse and opened the door. We walked in and closed the door, then slid the inside bolt, she dropped her purse and was in my arms.

She was kissing me with her arms around my neck; her tongue was searching my mouth. I was holding her ass, a cheek in each hand, my tongue fighting to get into her mouth. I could not get enough of her mouth. We finally pulled our mouths apart and we headed to the bedroom. I turned a night-light on because I want to see her and myself making love. She stood in front of me and pulled her top over her head throwing it to the floor. Her breasts were beautiful they swooped up and the nipple was hard and pointing up, the areolas were not large but the nipple was like a pencil eraser. She pulled down the zipper on her shorts and pulled them off. She put her fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and off. She looked like a goddess. She was simply beautiful. I pulled off my shirt and my jeans. She walked to me and we kissed again, while I was pulling down my shorts and kicking them away.

My cock was buried between our bodies as we continued to kiss. Her beautiful tits were pressed in my chest. I was almost dizzy with the thought of having her in my arms. I, could hear her heart racing, it was beating fast. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I did not care about my pleasure all I wanted was to please her. I laid her on her back and knelt on the bed by her and kissed and sucked each nipple a dozen times, maybe more. I starting nibbling them softly, then sucking them into my mouth, she was moaning and squirming.

“Oh, god, I’m cumming,” she purred in a soft voice.

While she was having the orgasm she had this angelic smile on her face as she looked up at me. I moved my tongue down her stomach, licking all the way to her fuzz. I was at her mound and I licked and sucked and she was secreting large amounts of fluid. I was darting my tongue in and out feverishly, finding her clit and sucking it into my mouth. She was grinding and withering and I was in ecstasy, just to be with her. My dick was like a cement pillar. God, it was so hard. I could feel her hand on my cock for the first time and it sent shivers through my body. She was holding the shaft with both hands, she opened her eyes to sees how big and hard I was. Her eyes got real wide and her mouth gaped open.

“Oh, Jack, will I be able to take all of your cock?”

“ Yes, honey don’t worry, it will fit just fine”

“I have never seen a cock that big before. Jack I want you in me, but I’m afraid”

“ Marie, I would never hurt you I promise”

She rolled on her side and moved her head in closer to get a better look. That’s when I felt her kiss the helmet, her tongue licking the complete surface of the crown. She had the head in her mouth and I could feel her tongue racing across the crown over and over. When she started sucking I was glad I had cum with her mother three times earlier today; if not I probably would have cum already. I moved her so I had my head in her crotch while she was sucking me. I started eating her pussy again; she adored every second of it. I had to have her now so I moved between her legs, her labia were swollen and very wet I slid two finger into to her and she moaned. I took my fingers and parted her lips and with the other hand I put the head at the opening. I rubbed the read up and down the lips; my cock was covered with her lubrication. I gently pushed the head into her pussy and I could feel her stretching. I could feel the muscles in her pussy holding me back. I pushed another inch into her and she pushed into me and got maybe two more.

“Wait Jack, its so big, oh I’m Cumming, Oh goodddddd. It’s sooo good, OOHHH”

I was going in and out very careful, so as not to hurt her. I was in her about half way moving to a slow pace. I was thrusting very gently feeling her hold me in her pussy like it was in a vise. I could feel her raise her legs and wrap them around my back and clamp her feet together. She pulled me down to her and trusted her hips up at the same time and her pussy devoured my cock fully. We just laid there with my cock buried in her, neither of us moving a muscle. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing and then releasing. Then I slowing started fucking in and out. She then started thrusting back and; we both picked up the pace and were lost in the ecstasy. She was arching her back and I was pulling out and pushing back in at pretty fast pace. She had her eyes closed and her mouth hung open.

“Oh, Jack I love you, Jack, fuck me harder please. Jack, I’m cumming again”

“OOHH, I’m CUUMMMING TOOOOOOOO”

All I can remember is we both came at the same time, and it was the most exciting climax I ever had. I was shooting streams of cum into her body. My cock still working in and out of her pulsing cunt, and I just kept cumming and cumming.

We both lay on the bed exhausted. She was snuggled up to me with her head on my chest. I had one of her breast in my hand playing with the nipple.

“Jack, did I disappoint you?”

“ Are you kidding, you’re the best”

She raised her head and kissed me, she looked at me with that angelic smile and said,

“ Jack, can we do it again, I want to feel your “Monster” in me again, please”

We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking each other. I can’t say how many times, I lost count. All I know is she was great and I was the happiest guy alive.

When I got her home it was 2:30 am and the lights in her house were on.