The Monster Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack fines out just how lucky he really is !
14.5k words
4.52
130.1k
18
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold and I was riding in the back seat of the van. Bobby was driving and his mom was in up front with him. I was tired and was going to try to get some sleep. I didn’t get much sleep last night. I was sound asleep and Peggy snuck into my room and got in bed with me and woke me with a blowjob. It was hard when I was cumming; not to make a sound, damn I wanted to scream. Then she sat on my cock and fucked me very quietly not making a sound. We fucked like that for about twenty minutes and when we came we were like church mice, very quiet. I got soft and she sucked me back to a telephone pole and rode my cock again until we both exploded.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep and the next thing I knew Peggy was shaking me.

“Jack wake up and drive for a while, Bobby is tired of driving.”

We were in a gas station and Bob was filling the van with gas.”

“Ok, but I got to go to the John.”

I walked into the station found the head and took a nice long piss and headed back to the van. Bob was in the back seat with his head back and his eyes closed.

I had been driving for maybe and hour and I was getting anxious to get home and see Marie. I wondered if she was home yet and what Mrs. Anderson had up her sleeve. Would I be able to fuck Peggy again soon, I knew she wanted to real bad. Damn, she was a great fuck and I without doubt wanted to get into her pants again.

“Well Jack, did you have a good time?”

“I sure did, Mrs. Emerson, I had a great time. How about you did you have a good time?”

She had a big smile on her face and looked back at Bob the grabbed my cock and squeezed it and rubbed up and down. I was hard as a rock and she just kept it going. I had to whisper please stop or I’ll cum, and she pulled her hand away and smirked then stuck her tongue out.

I turned down Grover Drive and could see the house, my mom’s car was in the driveway and my dad’s car was gone. I pulled into the drive and honked and mom came out followed by Marie. What a surprise to see Marie and my mom together. I jumped out of the van and mom gave me a kiss with a hug, Marie was standing back with a big smile on her face, damn she looked like an angel. Mom was talking with Peggy and I grabbed my bag out of the van and put it on the porch. Bob and his mom left and the three of us went into the house.

“Jack, I have to go to the store and get some things that I need. Marie is going to have dinner with us tonight; I thought we could barbeque some steaks. Your dad is in Denver on business so it will be just the three of us. I’ll be back in about an hour.”


She took her purse and walked out the door and drove off in her car headed for the store.

“It’s sure good to see you again Marie, I really missed you.”

“Jack I missed you so much that I couldn’t bear not to be with you.”

“Then come here angel face and give me a kiss.”

She came forward and took my head in her hands and kissed me softly like the angel she was. We stood there embraced in that kiss for an eternity. I could taste her sweet lips and the aroma of her perfume mingling with the smell of her hair. I was intoxicated and unable to control my emotions. Her arms slid around my head and I was holding her around the waist and continued kissing over and over. I could feel her mouth open slightly and her tongue probing my mouth. I touched her tongue with mine and she shuttered in my arms. I pulled back and looked into her angel eyes, I leaned back in and kissed her nose on the very tip. I pull her to me and we hugged each other I could feel her warm body melting into my body. Finally we broke our embrace and just looked at each other.

“Jack, we need to talk. I want you just to listen until I am though. I don’t want you to think that I am the kind of girl that just jumps into bed with anyone. What happened between us on our first date was unbelievable. I don’t how it happened but I can honestly say that I am not sorry that it did happened. However it has changed my life because I think that I am in love with you. We have known each our whole lives and I never though of you in that way. Especially since I’m two and half years older than you. I want to know how you feel about me? You don’t have to answer that right now, if you want time to think about it that’s fine?”

“Marie, I have always had a crush on you, because you were so beautiful and sweet. I know that you are a lady and I have the utmost respect for you. That night when we made love I never knew it could be so beautiful. I have four years of college and possibly four more years if I go to med school. I owe it to myself and to you also to finish school. I’m not sure what love really is but I know that I would rather be with you than anyone else. If that’s what love is than yes I do love you.”

We kissed again and I was moving my hands up and down her back and I was so aroused that I wanted to make love to her. We heard the car in the drive and I went out to help mom with the groceries.

I got the grill going and barbequed three rib eye steaks. Mom made a salad, green beans and garlic bread. After dinner mom and Marie did the dishes and I make sure that the fire was out. Then the three of us talked about school, music, football and gardening of which I had much to do for mom. Marie was sitting next to me and holding on to my arm the whole time. I could see the wonderment in her eyes; she was trying to understand what was happening.

Mom was wearing blue shorts and a white tank top and her tennis shoes. She looked different and I couldn’t see what it was, then I noticed that she looked thinner.

“Mom, have you lost weight?”

She blushed and shifted back and forth in her chair. “I have lost nine pounds, can you really see it?”

“I can sure see it, watch out mom your getting to be a hottie.” Marie nodded and responded, “You look great Mrs. Nelson, makes you look ten years younger.”

Mom was really blushing now and I kept telling her hot she looked and all the guys would be after her. She really was hot, the more I looked at her the more I realized that her body was sensual as hell. She laughed and I think she felt good about her appearance. When she walked into the house her breast really looked perky and her ass was swaying very sensually. Marie and I were undecided about where to go tonight. I wanted to go to her friend’s apartment and get naked but just kept quiet about it.

“What should we do tonight Marie?”

“Would you like to go to my friends apartment and just relax?”

I took mom car and we headed out the drive and Mrs. Anderson was just coming out the front door and saw Marie and me as we were leaving. She gawked as we drove away and I could see her in the rear view watching as I turned the corner.

“I don’t understand my mom, she’s being such a bitch. It’s like she jealous because we’re together. She has never acted like this before.”

I was thinking under my breath, that she just wanted my cock buried in her cunt. That’s why she’s acting like a bitch in heat! I guess I’m going to have to face her tomorrow and settle this thing for Marie’s sake. I looked across the seat at her and she was so beautiful and I was so happy to be with her. We pulled around the back into the parking space for 203 and went up the back stairs into the apartment.

I sat in a stuffed oversized chair and Marie bounced into my lap and kissed me and snuggled into my body. Her body was warm and I ran my hand up and down her thighs, which were curled up. She kissed me again and laid her head on my chest while I kissed the top of her head. I could feel her breast pressing into my body and the sensation was overwhelming. I wanted to undress her and ravage her body. We sat there cuddling for an hour.

“I bet I now what your thinking Jack?”

“OK, what am I thinking smarty panties?”

“Lets see, I bet your thinking that you would like to, UUUNDDRRRRESSSS MEEE?”

She jumped up and started dancing like a stripper moving her hips in a very seductive and sensual manner gyrating like she was in the throws of an orgasm.

“OH YEAH MARIE, take it off baby, take it all off.”

She was moving and she started to unbutton her blouse, first one button, then and the second and when she did the third one I could see her white cotton bra. I continued to shout take it off and finally all the buttons were undone. She twirled around and pulled her blouse from her shorts and doing so exposed her bra cover breast. She drops her arms and the blouse fell off and she had it in her hand twirling around her head as she danced. Then she smiled and throws it and hits me in the face. She is really grinding her hips and shaking her ass as she unzips her shorts and stars pulling them down to her knees. She now has them around her ankles and pulls one foot out and kicks them at me. I am astounded by her lithe and supple body, it’s crying out to me. She reaches to the front of her bra and undoes the clasp and released her upturned breast with her nipples hard and looking to be sucked. She twirls the bra and throws it at me again. She comes closer to me and is swaying and gyrating her hips, her tits bouncing and swaying in beat to her hips. She hooks her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulls then down just showing me the golden curls of her triangle. She bends her knees and pulls them all the way down and off and throws them at me again. She slows down her dance and stands in front of me and reaches her hands down and takes my hands and raises me up.

She takes my hands and places them on her breast and forces them up and down over her breast. She leaves my hands on her breast and pulls my shirt over my head and she kisses each of my nipples sucking each into her mouth. I was quivering like a bowl of jello. I was caressing her breast and I had my eyes closed. I felt her fingers fumbling with my top button. Then I felt my shorts slide down my legs, I raised one foot out and step out of them. She was rubbing my cock through my short. Then she pulled them down exposing my cock that was so hard and long it resembled a telephone pole. I was still massaging her breast and nipples. She grasped my pole with both her hands and fondled it lovingly. I moved my hands to her back and down to her ass, holding one cheek in each hand. I lifted her off the floor and up into my body. I walked into the bedroom carrying by her cheeks. I laid her on the bed and started kissing every inch of her body she was in ecstasy as I feasted on her.

“Oh how I have been dreaming about this Jack, you were all I could think the whole time I was at my aunts.”

My hands were moving up and down her body caress and fondling every nook and cranny; I did not miss a spot. She was moaning and withering with every touch and caress. She was holding on to my cock and was moving her hands slowly up and down. I slipped a finger into her pussy and played with her clit. Fingering it very slowly and making sure it was good for her.

“Oh god, Jack your making me crazy, OH, OH, IMMMMMMM AAHHHHHHH OH GOD.”

I could feel her body shutter, as she was cumming, she was squeezing my cock like it was in a vise. I continued to play with her clit and I put in two fingers and plunging them deep they were soaking with her elixir. Her pussy and was like liquid fire. I pushed in my two fingers deeper and they slid in easy, I wanted to make sure she was ready. I moved down and kissed her lips sliding my tongue into her and finding her clit I sucked it into my mouth. She was having another orgasm and I could feel her cumming on my tongue.

“Please, Jack, please, oh, please, please.”

I moved up her body and tenderly sucked her nipples into my mouth and her hands were trying to guide my cock into her pussy. She had the head right there between her lips and I gently pushed into her. She felt tighter than the first night; I could feel her opening fighting to keep me out. The head passed through into her velvet oven, I could feel the pressure fighting me as I was now partially engulfed by her vagina. I savored the feeling of my cock being bathed in the luscious elixir and washing over it.


“ Careful Jack, don’t be in a hurry, oh god that feels so good, slow baby slow.”

I pushed again and she raised her legs, spreading them as wide as she could and I slipped in a little further. Oh, God, what a wonderful feeling having my cock engulfed in her pulsating tunnel. I slid out and back in slowly and she bucked her hips slowly into me. I was on fire and I wanted to push it in all the way, but I kept working it in a little at a time savoring every inch as it went in, I was into her over half way. She was trying to get more she was arching her back and trying suck more of my cock into her cunt, but I kept it slow. I was sliding in and out fucking her with a little over half my cock. She was thrusting back trying to get it all in her. I pushed in all the way and I hit her cervix, she quivered and screamed.

“IM CCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIINNNNN OH JACK.”

She arched her back and raised her ass off the bed and was moving her ass up and down on my cock. I was stroking into her fast and steady and I exploded a tidal wave of cum into her body, she jerk and started cumming again. We were both thrusting and meeting each other with perfected timing. We were lost in another world and I kept stroking into her wanton pussy. She was insatiable and just kept devouring my meat; we fucked like that for twenty minutes. I was so exhausted I rolled off her and lay there not able to move. She was kissing my face and tears were running down her cheeks.

“Jack that was wonderful, I love you, I love you, I love you. I can’t believe how good that was and I am not afraid of your cock anymore in fact I love it in me.”

I looked at the clock and it was 10:30 and I didn’t want to get her home to late. We got dressed and I took her home. When I dropped her off it was 11:15, she kissed me and jumped out of the car.

I walked into the house and mom was watching television and having a glass of wine. She was wearing a short white housecoat and slippers; she smiled and turned off the TV and patted the sofa next to her for me to sit down. She had her legs crossed, which showed a lot of leg. She turned toward me and looked into my eyes and said, “ What’s up with you and Marie, Isn’t this awful sudden? She is almost three years older than you honey.”

“Right now Marie and I are very good friends and we enjoy being together. That’s all it is, she knows that I have college and maybe med school. So please don’t make a big thing out of it, Ok.”

“Ok sweetie, what every you say. I won’t bug you about it again. I always have loved Marie, she is such a sweet girl.”

“You’re the sweet girl, just look at you. You look better than most of the girls my age. Your lucky you’re my mom or I’d be hitting on you!”

“Oh, you’re just saying that to make me feel good. You really think I look good.”

“Hell yes, look at your legs mom they are gorgeous and you have a great looking butt, not to mention your perky breast.”

“Jack, what got into you talking like that?”

“Sorry mom, but everything I said is true and that’s the way it is.”

She was blushing and looked like she enjoyed everything I said. She uncrossed her legs and I saw a little bit of hair and man did that arose me. She was not aware that I saw a little of her pussy. She kissed me good night and started up the stairs and her breast were bouncing and moving under her housecoat. Damn, I was actually turned on by my own mom. So I head up to bed also.

I sat down on my bed and stretched my arms and stood and took of my Shirt, shorts shoes and socks and was standing there with a semi hard-on. I grabbed it and stroked it five or six times and it grew larger. I turned to get my PJ bottoms and mom was standing in the doorway. She looked straight at my cock and turned away.


“Oh god, Jack I am sorry I though you were still dressed. I forgot to tell you Mrs. Anderson has some work for you tomorrow. She asked me to have you call her. Again, Jack I want to apologized.”

“ Don’t worry mom I not the first man you’ve seen naked.”

“Yes Jack, you are a man alright, that’s for sure good night. She turned and disappeared down the hall and into her bedroom.

I had a hard time going to sleep just thinking about mom and what she would look like now naked? I tried to see her like I did that night when I caught her and dad fucking and I was really getting hard just thinking about her. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and stroked it at a good pace. I stopped and though I better go into the bathroom and finish jacking off there. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and as I reach my mom room I hear moaning coming from the bedroom. Not thinking I though she was sick or something like that. I pushed open the door and asked if she was sick. She was laying on the bed naked her legs spread and her tits bouncing. She was stroking her pussy with a big pink dildo. She did not hear or see me she was so intent in what she was doing. I shut the door kind of hard.

“Jack is that you.” The door opened and she was holding a blanket in front of her and I could see one of her tits sticking out. I was standing there with my cock sticking straight out waving back and forth.

“Jack were you just in my room?”

“I’m sorry mom I heard you moaning and I though you were sick or something, and I came in to help you.”

Then she realized that my cock sticking straight out pointing at her and she, “Oh my Jack. What are you doing?”

“I was going to the bathroom to relieve myself when I heard you moaning.”

“Jack, what did you see me doing?”

“I saw everything mom I saw you nude with that thing in you.”

“We better go to bed and we’ll talk about this in the morning.”

I lay there in bed and all I could think of was fucking my mom. I could see her looking at my cock and her nipple was as hard as a rock when it slipped out of the blanket. Her tits are so pointy they look like mountains sticking straight up and the areola are big as silver dollars with thick nipples.

My alarm went off at 6:00 am; I got dress for my run and was down the stairs and out the door running. All I could think of was last night and my mom, I was glad nothing else happened. I ran extra hard. I ran down to the river and back, which is about nine and a half miles. I was panting like a dog I was tired and as I walked up the house. I sat on the fence railing to rest.

I heard something behind me and turned to see Mrs. Anderson approaching me. She was smiling and wiggling her ass for my benefit.

“Hi Jack, Haven’t seen you in a while, I still have some work for you to do. Jack come over this afternoon and lets have some fun.”

“Mrs. Anderson, why are you being so mean to Marie, she is a sweet person that I like very much. She does not lie and if she told you nothing happened, then you can rest Assured that nothing did happen. If you still want me fuck you again, you had better treat Marie better than you have. Don’t push me because all I have to do is tell you husband and my mother that you seduced me, is that clear.

“Jack, I was just worried about Marie that’s all honest. I defiantly want to keep our relationship as it was.”

“Ok, then Mrs. Anderson If I can get over today I will, right now I have to take a shower.” I could see she was flustered as I turned and left her.

I didn’t see mom in the kitchen and I went up and jumped into the shower. Water really felt great and I was thinking about the conversation with Mrs. Anderson and wondered if it would do any good. After my shower I went down stairs and had a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice and went out onto the deck. I was sitting out on the deck and mom comes out dressed in running shorts, tank top and Nikes.

“I’ll be back in forty minutes I am going to run with Peg Emerson and Marie, I hope we can talk when I get back?”