The Monster Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack gets surprised by Missy and sure of another!
6.6k words
4.62
122.5k
9
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke and didn’t know where I was and I looked around and I was in my mom’s room. I lay there wondering if I had dreamed what I though happened last night. I was not too sure it really happened until I felt a body next to me and it was my mom. She was half cover by the sheet and she was lying on her back and her beautiful mountains were looking very succulent. I leaned in and took her nipple into my mouth sucking it lovingly and foundling the other breast with my hand. The more I sucked the more she squirmed and finally her eyes opened.

She smiled and just lay there as I sucked and fondled her tits; my cock was so fucking hard it I though it would burst. I ran my hand down her leg to her pussy and she was so wet. I felt her fingers feeling my bulbous blood filled head. I put my finger into her and stroked it slowly in and out. Then I put in three fingers and worked them in and out. She lay there with her eyes closed savoring my fingers and playing with my cock. She had and orgasm and was moaning and gyrating her ass on the bed, then she stopped and looked at me.

“Honey, we had better get up.”

“Mom, I want to cum too, please let me fuck you, please I’m begging.”

She was jacking my cock and she bent down and wrapped her lips around it and I was in heaven. Her head was bobbing up and down on my cock and I had a finger in her pussy playing with her clit. She was sliding her mouth down the shaft to the base of my cock and the sliding all the way up. I was amazed that she could suck it all down her throat.

I could feel myself starting to cum, I could feel the fire start in my balls and travel up my cock head and then I erupted like a volcano, shooting wave after wave of cum down her throat and I could not stop cuming it seemed like it lasted for ever. I lay there in a daze and I kissed her and then starting sucking on her nipples again.

“Jack, you’re very large, in fact twice as big as your father. I have never seen anyone cum as much as you do.”

“Mom I want to fuck you please, mom.”

I was fingering her hot wet pussy and sucking on her tits and my cock was lying on her lower stomach and I had it at her pussy, I could feel her lips on my head. She grabbed my cock and stopped it from plunging into her. She got up and went to the bathroom.

I changed into my running gear and headed to the gym it was 3 miles away. I would do an upper body workout and then run back home. I ran pretty fast to the gym, six-minute miles. I worked my back, chest, stomach, biceps and triceps. Then ran the three miles back home at an eight-minute mile pace. Marie and her aunt Missy were standing in my drive waiting for my mom and Peggy so they could run together.

“Hi Jack, how far did you run today?” she gave me a peck on the lips and smiled.

“I ran to the gym and did a weight workout and then ran back home, it’s got to be six miles.”

I took off my T-shirt and wiped my forehead with it and Aunt Missy was really looking me over. After my workout I was really pumped and it looked good.

“Jack can we take Missy to the lake today, she has never been there? I’ll pack a picnic lunch and we’ll have a good time.”

“I guess so, if that’s what you want to do.”

Peggy’s van was coming down the street and my mom was come through the door. They all four took of running and I watched four very beautiful asses moving down the street in perfect rhythm. Trying to figure out which one had the best ass of the four.

Mom got back from her run an hour later and I was in my room on the computer and she walked in and asked what I was doing. I told her I was looking for places to go and things to do in Los Angeles, when I was at school. She told me her leg felt good but was still a little tight and maybe I could massage it again for her tonight. I asked her if she would like to have me do it right now. She laughed and said that if I did it now, she knew what would happen.

She came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around her and I snuck up on her and grabbed her ass and squeezed, she jumped a mile.

“Jack, damn you, you scared the crap out of me. Now leave me alone and go play with Marie. That girl really has it bad for you. You better treat her good or else you’ll answer to me!”

Later that afternoon I drove to the lake with Marie and her aunt Missy, I find out that Missy is thirty years old and has been married twice. She just sold the house that she was living in and is moving three blocks away from where we live. When I picked them up Missy was wearing black shorts and a tube top and her tits were fighting to get out every time she moved. What a sight to see those tits moving in the tube top. Marie was wearing her white short shorts and her yellow tube top. Marie packed a picnic basket with fried chicken, potato salad, cold slaw and French bread. She also had a bottle of Chardonnay and one of Cabernet Sauvignon.

We walked down by the lake and found a nice spot and Marie spread out a blanket and a table clothe over the blanket. She set place setting for the three of us and she even had wine glasses. They both preferred white wine so I opened the Chardonnay and poured the wine. The day was beautiful and the sun was nice and warm but not to hot. Marie and I took off our shoes and put our feet in the water as we sipped our wine. Missy was sitting by me and was really burning holes in me with her eyes. I felt kind of uncomfortable and so I stood and asked if they wanted to walk the shoreline. Missy suggested that we go and she would just relax with her wine.

“What did you do last night Jack? I waited for you to call all night.”

“I told you mom was not feeling well and I did not want to leave her alone. We watched television for a while then we went to bed.”

“I just though that we were going to go to the apartment. I would have liked to be with you. You could have called and I would have come over and sat with you.”

“Are we having an argument Marie? Because I don’t feel like fighting!”

“I’m sorry Jack, I just wanted to make love to you last night.”

I grabbed her and pulled her into me and kissed her. She put her arms around me and kissed me back. I was running my hands up and down her body and squeezing her ass. I ran my hands over her tits and she giggled and kissed me with her tongue searching my mouth. We walked a little further and we were out of sight and I put my hands under her tube top and fondled her nipples and massaged her tits. I raised her top and sucked her nipples into my mouth, she was feeding me her breast holding them to my mouth, so I could suck them easier. I started rubbing her crotch and I could feel the moisture penetrating through her panties and shorts. She was rubbing my cock and I wanted to fuck her right there.

‘Jack, not here someone could see us.”

“Shit Marie I’m hard as hell.”

“You want me to suck it for you, Jack?” as she unzipped my shorts and took my rock hard cock out.

She got down and kissed the mushroom head and licked it around the crown and then sucked the head into her mouth. She was holding it at the base of the shaft and her fingers tickling my nuts as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. Her lips were pursed hard against the flesh of my cock sliding up and down fucking me with her hot moist mouth. Electricity was flooding through my body and she was draining me of all my strength and her mouth up moving up and down my pole very fast and I started to cum. I exploded a huge stream of cum into her mouth and then another and it just kept coming. She sucked and I could feel I was drained of all my fluid. She stood up and brushed the leaves from her knees. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

“I hope I satisfied you honey. I hope you enjoyed it because I sure did.”

“My sweet Marie, I enjoyed that very much. I loved it. I have never had one better.”

I put my arm around her waist and we walked back to the picnic area. We had a big lunch and I lay back and enjoyed the scenery. Missy’s tits almost popped out of her top and I was looking hard at them and Marie was watching me watch her aunt’s tits. I told myself if I get the chance to fuck Missy, I would fuck her till she can’t walk. It was starting to cool down, it was 6:00 and we packed up the stuff and left the lake area. When we got home it was not as cool because we did not have the wind off the lake. Mom and the Anderson were sitting on the deck talking when we got back. We joined them and talked till it was 10:00, the Andersons went home with Missy and mom went in the house and Marie and I necked till 11:00 and she went home and I went into the house.

Mom was wearing a long white nightgown that reached just below her knees. The top of the gown had four buttons and they were all undone showing almost all her breast. She was sitting on the couch sipping a glass of wine watching a movie. I sat next to her and started watching it with her. It came to a scene where the guy and gal were nude, you could not see his cock but he was between her legs and it showed his ass moving like he was fucking her and she was moaning and talking love to him.

Her one hand was in her laps and I saw her fingers rubbing on the nightgown where her pussy was. Damn, my cock came right to attention.

“How’s, your ham string mom? Is it still bothering you? If you want I could massage it for you again.”

“Ok, lets good up to the bed room.”

“I followed her up the stairs and into her bedroom. She turned down the sheet and took the spread and put it on the chest. She walked to the bed and pulled the nightgown over her head and she was naked in all her glory! I took my shorts and shirt off, pulled down my underwear and my cock was like stainless steel it was so hard.

I lay next to her and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked for all my worth, I could feel her hands on my balls caressing and squeezing lightly. Then I sucked her other nipple and she was still fondling my balls it felt like her hands were on fire. I looked down as I was sucking and she was still fingering my balls but she had her other hand on her cunt, with two fingers sliding in and out. Her eyes were closed and low animal like growls were coming from deep in her throat. I reached down with my hand and put it on hers helping her fuck her pussy with her fingers. I pushed one of my fingers into her pussy along side her fingers and she moaned and was slowly thrusting her cunt into my finger. I slid another finger in her and I felt her fingers slip out so I had two fingers in her cunt fucking her. She raised her hips as high as she could and started convulsing; she was in the throws of a mind shattering orgasm. She was gyrating and moaning my fingers were in as deep as I could go without my hand being in her. Slowly she started to cum down from her lofty heights and she was lucid again. She lay there quivering with delight.

“Oh, baby that was wonderful, I have never cum like that before.”

‘Mom, Just think how I would have made you cum if that would have been my cock.”

“I know baby, I know you want that bad, but I just can’t. I would love nothing more than to have that monster of yours fill me up! I just can’t let you fuck me.”

I moved down her body kissing her all the way to her belly button, I stopped then and French kissed her naval. Then I moved down to her triangle and I kissed, licked and sucked for five minutes. Then I got between her legs and spread them wide and kissed her swollen lips, I sucked them into my mouth, just sucking them in and out. She was moving her hips up into my face, I pushed my tongue in and she froze in with her ass in the air, moaning and sighing, I found her clit and pushed the hood up with my tongue and she jerked and moaned. Then I started flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue and she was grinding her pussy in my face, her hips were moving in a circular movement. My tongue was so far in her that I had hard time breathing. She started thrusting into my face and arching her back, her ass was a foot of the bed and she was cumming, her cunt was expelling great amounts of cum, it was like honey to me. I sucked, licked and nibbled on her labia and she was in excruciating ecstasy. He face was contorted, he mouth gaped open and she was cumming again. She had a series or orgasm the first one was long and steady and then they were quick and more intense as they continued. She must have had six of them and she was exhausted panting and trying to catch her breath.

I wanted to fucker so bad I was almost crazy with lust, I moved up and rubbed my ready to explode cock on her cunt and she grabbed the head before I could drive my cock into her cunt.

“Jack, I can’t let you fuck me! PLEASE don’t force it.”

I started sucking her nipples again and she was all over the bed and she had my cock in her hands and was jacking me off.

“Mom, please don’t jack me off, if I can’t fuck you, please suck my cock again.”

She went down on my cock and sucked it for almost forty minutes; it was amazing what she did to me. I came so hard I almost passed out from shear pleasure and after I came she sucked me trying to get me hard again and I was done for the night. I lay there next to her and played with her nipples, I was consumed with the though of fucking her. I finally fall asleep and dreamed of fucking her, what a wonderful dream that was.

When I woke up she was gone and I could smell coffee brewing and I got out of bed and showered, dressed and down the stairs for my run. She was dressed in her running gear. She was waiting for her running partners.

“How did you sleep last night, sweetie?”

“I didn’t sleep to good last night, mom, I kept dreaming of one thing all night. I’m going to run to the river today, see you later.”

As I was running out the drive I saw Marie and Aunt Missy head to my house to meet mom, I waved and they waved back. I was running pretty hard; I was trying to punish my body to see how much I could take. The first two miles I ran in eleven minutes, not bad and the next two and a half miles in ran in sixteen minutes. I turned and headed back home and I ran that four and a half miles in thirty minutes. What a high I was on, that was a great time to run nine miles.

I felt so good I went to the deck, took off my T-shirt and did one hundred crunches, fifty push-ups and fifty pull-ups. I went in and got some water and came back out and cooled down.

Here they came all four off them and mom was running in front, I was surprised to see her doing that well. They were all pretty close together and I wished they were all nude! I was wondering how Missy looked naked since she was the only one I hadn’t seen or fucked yet, except for mom. I knew I could get into her pants if I played my cards right.

I was watching Marie and she really was an angel, she is just beautiful. It’s really hard to put into words. She is so perky and alive, I just love being around her. We have just got to go to the apartment today, I know she wants the same thing I do! I really think her tits are growing bigger or maybe its wishful thinking. I know one thing we both love to be naked together.

When they stopped running Missy was close to me, I just looked intently at her crotch as she approached. She was watching me as I was watching her pussy. When she was close to me she asked if I liked the view and I said yes, as much as I can see. She smiled and turned and walked to the other girls swinging her ass just for me. I knew at that moment that I would fuck her. Marie walked over to where I was sitting and kissed me on the cheek and then sat next to me. She grabbed my hand and kissed it and then she kissed my mouth, she tasted salt because of the sweat from running. The other three women disappeared and we were alone on the deck.

“Aunt Missy thinks you’re a real hunk and I do too. Do you think she’s pretty Jack? ”

“Sure I think she’s pretty, she look just like you. You look like sisters.”

“We do look a lot like each other except for her boobs which are much bigger than mine. Are having big boobs important to you Jack?”

“You’re boobs are beautiful and I wouldn’t trade them for anything, your boobs are not small, there just not huge like your mom’s or Missy’s.”

“Well I wear a “C” cup bra and mom wears a “DD” cup and I think Missy is a “DD” cup also.” Laughing I said, “That an awful lot of boobies in one family.”

She smiled and answered, “I saw you looking at Missy’s boobs when we were at the lake. It looked to me that you were enjoying the sight. She does have very beautiful breast and for as big as they are they don’t sag.”

“Hey, you have the perkiest breast and nipples I have ever seen and they always smile at me. I love sucking and kissing them and could do it all day long.”

“Jack you’re such a tease. I better go take a shower mom and I are going shopping today. She is going to buy me a new outfit. She has been so sweet the last two days, it’s like it used to be. Bye, lets go out tonight ok?”

I nodded yes and she left. I walked into the kitchen and mom was sitting at the table drinking a glass or orange juice. I took off my T and threw it into the laundry room. I poured myself a glass and sat down across from her. She just looked at me and she said that her hamstring was bothering her again and would I massage it for her.

We went up stairs and she stripped and was standing by the bed with the sunlight coming through the widow illumining her like she was the goddess of love. She caressed her breast and lay on the bed. On hand caressing her nipples and the other moving slowly over her mound with a finger tracing the crack between her lips. I took off my shorts and my cock was sticking out a mile.

“Oh my Jack you look enormous this morning. Come here and let me suck that monster for you.”

I wanted nothing more than to have her suck my cock. I heard myself saying, “I can’t do this, we will just suck each other and I wont be satisfied and I will have a hard-on all day just thinking about fucking you.”

Her eyes got wide and she got up on one elbow and looked kind dejected. I turned and walked out of her room into the bathroom and took my shower. I got dressed and went to the gym to work out.

I got back from my workout and went over to Marie’s, I rang the bell and Missy came to the door. She was wearing a short terry robe that just covered her ass.

“Come in Jack, there not home yet from shopping,” she closed the door and I followed her into the family room.

“I have been noticing how you watch me, sometimes I think your trying to undress me with your eyes. Jack are you undressing me right now, because if you are don’t bother. She turned and opened her robe and she was naked. She was magnificent, her tits were the size of cantaloupes, the areola were large and her nipples thick and long. She had a small waist and her hips flared out; her legs were long and shapely. She was clean-shaven; her pussy was beautiful I could see the thin pink crack of her cunt and her labia protruding, pouting as they glisten with her nectar.

“Well, what do you think Jack, do you like what you see? How would you like to take it for a spin? You think you could handle this package?”

Not saying a word I walked to her and caressed her tit and sucked the nipple into my mouth, then I ran my hand down her stomach and caress her cunt. She led me to her room and undressed me and when she pulled down my shorts she froze and stared at my cock.

“Oh my god, is that for real? Jack your enormous.”

She got down on her knees taking my cock in her hands feeling the girth and weight of it. Then she kissed the head and licked it with her tongue. She looked up and smiled then sucked the head in her mouth and she moved down the shaft and back up.

“God that is one huge cock and it taste so good. Lets get on the bed its easier on my knees.”

She laid me on the bed and she put her cunt on my face and sucked my cock like she hadn’t eaten in a month. My tongue was darting in and out; she was riding my tongue like it was a cock. I exploded into her mouth and she was non-relenting in her sucking and I continued to cum and she stiffened and exploded also, bucking and riding my mouth like she was riding a wild horse.

12