The Monster Ch. 07

Story Info
Heaven, heaven at last.
6.3k words
4.66
104.6k
15
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up happy as could be today is the day, I mean tonight is the night. What a rush I was going to finally get what I wanted. I looked over and mom was still sleeping and I watched her beautiful mountains rise and fall with every breath. Her nipples were hard; she must be having a sexual dream. I reached out and caressed her breast and held the nipple between my fingers. Just think tonight I am going to finally fuck her, I can't believe it's really going to happen. I leaned closer and sucked her nipple into my mouth and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Well Jack this is it, the day that you have been waiting for. You'll finally get the opportunity to fill me with your beautiful monster. Is he awake, let me see him?"

I rolled over and my cock was hard like a rod of steel sticking straight up with the mushroom hear purple and gorged with blood, with the anticipation of fucking her.

"It looks angry, I hope I can tame that beast, I'm going to love trying. We better get up and face the day and save the playing for tonight. I must say Jack that I am looking foreword to this evening."

She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom and I watched her gorgeous naked ass as she walked away.

I jump out of bed and showered, a cold shower and dressed in my running gear and was down the stairs. Mom was in the kitchen and she told me she had some shopping to do after her run and I would have to use my truck if I was going anyplace after my workout.

I headed to the river and I was running a fast pace of six-minute miles. When I got to the river I ran another mile on the dike and back making it in twelve minutes. I was really feeling high so I wanted to see how fast I could get back; I set the stopwatch and accelerated running a little faster than six-minute miles. When I got to the drive I was running hard and I came to a stop and stopped the timer. I walked to the end of the road to cool down and headed back. I was almost to the drive and I saw the four of them running toward me as I stopped in the drive. I took me twenty-five minutes and twelve seconds to run back the four and a half miles and the total run was sixty-four minutes and eight seconds. That was less than six-minute miles over the eleven miles I ran.

"Hi handsome, how far did you run today?" Asked Marie as they approached me.

"Jack, Bobby has been looking for you, try to stop by and see him today."

"Ok Mrs. Emerson tell him I'll try to stop by this afternoon."

"Ok Jack will do, see you girls tomorrow I got to get going."

Mom went into the house and Missy headed back for the Andersons and Marie and I sat on the deck. She told me mom had told her that my dad was calling tonight and that he wanted us both for his call.

"Yeah that's right plus I have a ton of forms I have to fill out for the coaches and the administration. That way I can have first choice for my classes."

"So you're telling me we're not going out tonight?"

"It only one night Marie and we have the whole summer to be together."

"I know Jack but I wanted to go to the apartment tonight."

"I do too but I have to be home tonight, please understand. I promise tomorrow we'll go there early and spend the whole day naked."

"You promise, the whole day?"

"I promise now let me take my shower ok."

I went upstairs to my room and stripped off my gear and I had a semi hard on, I put a towel around my waist and mom was coming out of her room wearing panties but not a bra. Bong, I was like a rock, my cock shot straight out lifting the towel and she looked at me and smiled. "

"Mmmmm, it sure knows what it likes, doesn't it. Be careful you could poke someone's eye out with that monster. "

She chucked and went into the bathroom and I followed her in and took off the towel and started to get into the shower. She had a can of hairspray in her left hand and she reached and grasped my cock just below the purple mushroom and kissed it and then she sucked in into her mouth. She then swirled her tongue around the crown and sucked it again and the released it from her lips.

"Mmmmm, baby you taste delicious, I better get dressed I have some shopping to do."

I turned on the water and looked down at my cock, which was so hard, it hurt me. When I was done with the shower I dressed and headed for Marie's house. She answered the door and kissed me and then kissed me again.

"Lets go for a walk, I want to get out of the house."

"Is anything wrong? Is your mom pissed again?"

"No, I just want to be alone with you and its such a beautiful day."

She was wearing a cute light blue sundress and I could see she was not wearing a bra. We headed down the street toward the apple orchard. She was quiet as we walked and the she looked at me and said.

"My aunt and I have been talking a lot about everything and she asked me if you and I were having sex. It just came out that we were, I don't even know how it happened."

"So you told her we are having sex? What did she say?"

"She promised that she would not tell anyone. She thinks you're a real hunk and she asked me if you were a good lover.

"Well, what did you tell her, when she asked if I was a good lover?"

"I told her that you were the best and most considerate lover I have ever been with. Then she asked how big you were, you know your cock. I told her you were very long and big around."

"What happened them, did she ask more question?"

"She asked me that if it's so big, do I have a problem getting into my pussy. I told at first I did but it fits nice and snug now. Then she told me she would love to see your cock and would I care. I didn't know what to say to her. The next thing she said it would be fun for her to watch us making love. I was shocked when she said that.

"Man, so what did she say after that."

"She said sex is beautiful and that her and her husband used to go to parties where they would switch partners for sex. She would watch him fucking a woman and he would watch her fucking some guy. She said they did it all the time and it was fun."

"Wow, that sounds hot."

"Would you want to watch me fuck someone else, I'm not sure I would want to watch you fucking an other woman."

"I don't know, ah, I guess not."

"I'm sure I know someone who wants to fuck you."

"Who, Marie, tell me who, come on."

"I'm almost positive that my aunt Missy would love to fuck you. I really think she does."

"Well, when she said she would love to watch us making love, after you and I were through that she would like to maybe feel it in her. You know have you put your cock in her."

"Shit, what did you say to her? Do you say I would fuck her?"

"I didn't know what to say, then I said that it would depend on you."

"Gee Marie it doesn't just depend on me it depends on what we both want."

"Thanks Jack, I glad you feel that way, I guess it would be hot to watch someone actually fucking."

"Would you want to let her watch us? I'm not sure I would unless you really wanted to. Damn, Marie I'm getting hard this is really getting to me."

"I know I would love to watch her and some guy doing it, that would really be a turn on but I don't know about letting her watch us."

"Marie, did you ever walk in on your mom and dad doing it, or every see them?"

"No but I heard them one night and they were really going at it. I really would have liked to see them but that was impossible. I saw my dad once and he's small compared to you."

"Did it turn you on to hear them fucking? I saw my mom and dad doing it one night."

"Sure it turned me on, what were they doing when you saw them. Were they doing it."

"No they were reading, of course they were fucking mom was on top."

Wow, let's sit on the fence a minute, Jack I' getting tired?

We sat on the fence and I was thinking what the hell is her aunt up. I also wondered if Marie was wearing panties. No matter what she was wearing she always looked beautiful.

"Marie, are you wearing panties right now?"

"Yes, I'm wearing panties Jack, what a question to ask me, am I wearing panties?"

I reached for her and kissed her and caress her breast, her mouth opened and her tongue slid into my mouth. We played tongue tag for a while and I could feel her nipples getting hard and I was getting hard too. I put my hands inside her dress and played with her nipples and she was moaning and groaning.

"Jack that feels so good I wish we were someplace where we could get naked and I would even take off my panties," As she chuckled and rubbed my leg.

"My Parents are out and we can go home and play on my bed, want to do that?"

"Where is your aunt?"

"I really don't know where she is, she could be home."

"Great, then she can come in a join us."

We were almost home and I saw my mom leaving in her car. Then I got the idea that we could go to my room and play all we want.

"Hey, my moms leaving let's go to my place, that's better than yours. I mean if your aunts home. What do you say?"

When we got in my room she took off her dress and she standing there with navy blue panties and the most beautiful tits in the world, when she sat on my bed they bounced and giggled. She took her panties off and she was clean-shaven, her pussy was gorgeous, she stood and posed for me and asked if I liked. I got down on my knees and kissed it, it was so smooth. I licked it and kissed her crack. I laid her on the bed and ate her pussy for twenty minutes and she had three orgasms. Her pussy was soaked and ready for my cock. I took my clothes off and crawled between her legs and pushed my eager cock into he smooth pussy and I watcher her lips close around my cock as she devoured it right up to my balls. It felt so good buried in her warm velvet tunnel.

I started a nice slow stroked penetrating her a little deeper each time and she was grinding and meeting my cock with a thrust of her own. My cock was steel hard and was probing her harder and harder, finally my nuts shot a stream through my cock blasting into her body making her body start to spasm and another orgasm. I just kept on fucking and she was moving up and down my cock like a piston. We kept a steady pace for almost fifteen minutes. Then we both came again and she rolled me over and started riding up and down my cock, I was starting to get soft but she kept on fucking me and I began getting harder. She was starting to get a little tired and we rolled over and I really reamed her cunt I was so horny and we both exploded at the same time and I was having a hard time breathing.

We lay on the bed trying to recover from our marathon-fucking contest.

We went down stairs and were watching TV and I heard the car in the driveway, mom was home. She came in the house carrying an arm full of packages. She threw them down on a chair and sat down.

"Hi kids, I'm exhausted, what a mad house. I'm getting to the point where I hate shopping. What did you kids do today?"

"We went for a walk to the orchards and then back, it was a beautiful day and Jack an I just want to enjoy the sun."

"That's a very pretty sun dress Marie, it really looks good on you dear."

"Thank you very much Mrs. Nelson, Jack would you like to walk me home. I should get some cleaning done today."

I walked her through the yards and to her door and the door opened and Missy was standing in the doorway. She was staring and had this come fuck me look on her face. I kissed Marie a nice long kiss and headed down the drive, Marie hollered after me if you get through early call me and come over."

I looked at my watch and it was only 1:00pm and I was hungry and had a long time to wait for my prize. All I could think about was being in that beautiful pussy fucking all night. I was very aroused as I entered the house. I could hear her upstairs and I hollered that I was home and going to make a sandwich.

"Jack, don't you come upstairs, do you hear me?"

"Why, what's going on up there?"

"You never mind what's going on up here, you just do as I say."

"Can I used the car to go over to Bobbies, I won't be long."

"Ok, but don't come upstairs when you get home unless I say you can."

I finished my sandwich in the car and I pulled into the drive and I did not see the Van or Bob's car. Shit I thought no ones home, I went up and rang the bell and started to leave when the door opened. It was Peggy she was in a robe and looked like she just got out of bed.

"Come in Jack, bobby is with his dad. I have a touch of the flu and have been in resting. I feel a lot better and was going to take a shower. You could wash my back if you like?

"Come here Peg and let me feel those beautiful tits." She took off her robe and had a shear nightgown on, which was transparent.

I caressed her breast and she was rubbing my cock. She led me into the bedroom and was fumbling with my button on my jeans and it was off and the zipper came down and she was kissing my cock through my shorts and she pulled them down and sucked my head into her mouth and sucked for dear life for three or four minutes. She released my cock from her lips and sat on the bed and took off her gown. I crawled between her legs and she was wet and her pussy was open, damn she was one hot fuck always ready at the drop of a hat. She grabbed my cock and brought it to her soaking pussy and pushed the head into her tunnel. She was hot and she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled down and into her smoldering cunt. I could feel my balls lying on her ass. I could feel her vaginal muscles convulsing and gripping my meat and she stared bucking and thrusting her hips.

"God, I love the way you stretch me and probe my insides with that humongous monster. It feels like it's coming through my chest. OH GOD, I'm Cuming, oh, oh, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Her ass was coming off the bed and crashing into my cock and sucking me in deeper. She was having another orgasm and she kept on fucking. I was ramming her pussy hard and she kept telling me to fuck her harder. So I kept fucking her like a jackhammer and she came again and again and I was becoming very tired and did not think I could cum again. We fucked for almost forty minutes then I finally came and when I did she had a monumental orgasm, when it started it last for a maybe three minutes and I was shooting hot streams of cum into her. She was screaming and it scared me because it was so loud, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME JACK."

She slowed down her thrusting and was trying to regain her senses. She settled down and was very quite and just laid there with my cock buried in her pussy. I slowly rolled off of her and we kissed for a while. The she made me promise to come back this week when Bob isn't home.

We took a shower together and she sucked my cock again and wanted me to fuck her one more time, but I told her I had to go. I looked at my watch and it was only 4:00pm, shit this day was really moving slowly. I stopped by the gym and did a light workout and then headed home. When I walked into the house it was 5:30 pm and I was very nervous and had a mild hard on. Mom was wearing her long bathrobe and was setting the table with her good china. She looked up when I walked into the dinning room.

"You can go upstairs if you want but stay out of my room, the door is closed and I want it to stay that way."

"Sure mom, what ever you say. What's for dinner tonight?"

"Were having your favorite, steak, salad, baked potato and desert. Dinner should be ready at 6:30, maybe a little earlier. Open a bottle of that red wine on the counter, would you dear."

I opened the bottle and set it on the table and asked her, "Do you want me to pour you a glass mom?"

"No, honey I just want it to breath. Why don't you go up to your room and change? There is a gift on your bed, open it and wear it tonight. Remember, if you go into my room the night is off," She said seriously.

I went up to my room and as I passed her room the door was closed and the doorknob had a pink ribbon around it. There was a package lying on my bed, I opened it and there was multi colored sarong for a man. I took off my clothes and tried it on, it fit perfect around the waist and covered my quads, and it was about six inches above my knee. I looked in the mirror and I looked hot, I waked back and forth in front of the mirror looking at my self. I was still wearing my shorts so I slid them off and now when I walked I could see my cock moving with each step and could feel the silky material rubbing on the head.

"Jack, dinner is almost ready, hurry and get down here, honey."

I gave myself one last look in the mirror flexing my muscles and really liked what I saw. I walked down stairs and mom was standing in the family room. She had on this black long nightgown, slit up the side and her leg was showing starting at her hip. It was low cut and she a lot of cleavage and the gown was very shear and I could see everything and she looked beautiful.

"Jack, you look so hunky in that outfit. I want you to take your time ok. We have all nigh and tomorrow morning, so don't be in a hurry."

She put her arms around me and kissed me long with her tongue gliding into my mouth and her body pressing into mine and she was moving her leg on my cock. We went into the dinning room and she had candles in the center of the table and on the chest against the wall. The wine glass we full and the table looked beautiful.

She held her hand out and said, "I want you to take this vitamin pill." I took it in my hand and looked at it and put it on my tongue and swallowed with a little water. Dinner was wonderful and I kept looking at her nipples pointing through her gown and I could feel my cock was excited.

"Mom, that wasn't one of my vitamin pills, mine are yellow and that ones was gray?"

"That was one of your fathers vitamin pills, it called Viagra."

After dinner we went into the living room and she put on some music and she wanted to dance. I wanted to go upstairs and fuck her. But, we danced and she was rubbing her pussy into my thigh and I was holding her ass as we twirled around the room. We stopped dancing and just swayed with the music and my hands were roaming over her ass and up her back. She was sliding her hand up and down my thigh, brushing against my cock. I pulled back a little and caressed her breast through the shear material and they were soft and warm, with her nipples hot and hard. I move my hand down and cupped her pussy rubbing up and down slow and tenderly.

"Easy, honey easy, slow down we have all night."

I was ready to explode and I wanted her so bad, we continued to sway with the music while I was touching and foundling every part of he body. We locked our mouths together and fed each other our tongues. She was staring to breath hard and I could feel her tits rise and fall against my body with each breath she took.

"Baby, let go up stairs, wait here five minutes then come up." I watched that round beautiful ass as it walked up the stairs. I was in a trance watching her cheeks moving under her gown.

"Jack come up, I'm ready for you."

When I got to the top of the stairs, her door was open and I could see light flickering on the hall walls and ceiling. I walked into the doorway and there were candles all around the bed and on the dresser. There was an ice bucket with a bottle of wine cooling in it and there were rose petals on the bed, which was made up with black sheets and pillows.

She was standing by the bed and the flickering light was moving on her face and body like a sensual serpent, moving slowly and caressing her. My cock was the hardest; it has ever been in my life. She held her arms out for me and I was now holding her and she was kissing me and I was rubbing her pussy. She was moaning and licking my lips and tongue. My cock was sticking straight out, the head looked like a baseball it was so big. I felt her small warm hand wrap around my bulbous head and shivers shot through my body. The other hand released my sarong. I now felt both of her hands on my cock, one on the bulbous mushroom and one on the shaft just below the head. I closed my eyes and I felt a fragile kiss on the head, then another and another. A tongue was now licking the crown of the mushroom it felt so good, my eyes were closed so hard they hurt.

12