The Moon Affects The Body and The Soul

Story Info
Jamie changes gender with moon's stages.
3k words
4.04
25.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Moon Affects The Body and The Soul

Jamie was lying on her bed, feeling too hot too sleep. Her sheets were drenched in sweat. She got out of bed and looked out the window. It was the quarter moon tonight and she ran her hands down her body. Her perky breasts were topped with hard pink nipples, her skin golden hued. Her hands slide down her flat stomach to reach her cock, Jamie was a little surprised that it was rock hard as well, swollen to about six inches. In four days she would be completely male and her cock would be even longer and thicker and her breasts changed to muscular pecs. Right now she was hot, her skin glistened with sweat. Jamie decided to hop in the shower, she was incredible horny during the change. Eight days of the month where her body was extremely sexually sensitive. She let the water caress her skin as she slowly lathered up her body. Her tits were amazing tender, the feel of the water making her cock twitch and the small opening that was her cunt and would be her cunt again felt hot. It was a good feeling as she rinsed off her torso and focused on her cock. She loved her body when it was female, male, or a mix, she loved it all. It did put a damper on long-term relationships. As Jamie had gotten older she found out she needed sex daily. She thought back to when she was a kid.

Jamie had always been different, as a child she had been fairly gender neutral. Most people had called her a pretty child. She had been abandoned as a child and learned quickly to survive on her own. She schooled herself for the most part, and when puberty hit she felt even more changes occur. Jamie had been asexual has a child with no definitive sexual organs, over the course of a month her appearance changed so for 10 days on either side of full moon she had one look, 10 days on either side of the new moon she had another, and during the eight days around the quarter moons her body shifted. Until puberty her body mass remained fairly stable. Once puberty hit so did her changes, the full moon portion becoming female, and the new moon male. She accepted the changes and found freedom in the changes in appearance and body.

"It was tough at first," she said out loud as if narrating her life story, "but it got easier after I went to college over the internet and acquired a kick ass job, a fantastic apartment and a fabulous wardrobe." Her cock was throbbing, begging for attention, and Jamie finally gave in. Her clit became her cock. When completely male she had more stamina than during the change. The soft feel of her hands very nearly set it off, but she relaxed and let herself enjoy the sensations of jacking off. Her hands were just soft enough that her mind felt them as another women's hands on her cock and it was like giving a hand job to someone else while being jacked off. She took some lube she kept in shower for this purpose, turned so the water massaged her back and neck and recalled the very first woman she had fucked during the change. It seemed like a long time ago. That had been when she first realized that she needed sex every day or the pain would come back. The pain was the worst during the change and most times that was when she was the most hesitant to look for a casual fuck.

She still felt pain in her stomach, but figured it would simply fade with time, thinking it was merely growing pains. When she had been living on the streets and scrounging for resources the pain had been secondary to her primary needs. It was only ten days later when the change started that the pain increased. She woke up her breasts tender as they became smaller and denser over the next eight days until they would be a nice set of male pecs. Her pussy throbbed as her clit had swollen to nearly two inches in length and had all the aspects of a penis. The change always amazed her; at the quarter moons she always had small perky breasts and a six-inch cock. In her female form her breasts varied but tended towards fuller sizes, which is why she had a vast array of bras in many sizes. When male he had a chiseled body and a cock that was always above average. Her other features changed as well, from hair and eye color to skin type. She found it fascinating how she was treated depending on her racial characteristics.

She identified herself as female during the change merely as a convenience. She enjoyed her male form as much as her female form and right now it was her changing form she had trouble with, in past she had simple avoided going out during these days. Jamie had dated in both forms just for fun, to see what it was like and she/he went out to nightclubs and enjoyed the attention she/he got from others. Her first time having sex had been as a female and she quickly realized how much being pretty was a curse as it had been a casual fuck. After having sex as a man, she realized what she had been missing as a woman. That's when she realized that better looking didn't not mean better in bed. In fact it almost meant the opposite as they got it too easily to be good at it. That's when she realized that she enjoyed all types of sex, with either gender. She had easily picked up women as a woman, and men as a male. Often the gay/lesbian sex was better than the straight sex. She usually picked up someone average looking, and showed them how they were sexy. Since then she/he had occasionally dated and about a week she/he was either dumping them or fucking them. She/He never brought them to her/his home and the day before the change occurred she/he dumped them. When she saw an ex later and asked them about her/himself they almost always said she/he was a great girl/boyfriend and they still weren't sure why they broke up.

She never hooked up with an ex for fear of someone catching on, but she did have a few that she fucked strictly during the change. Right now she had more pressing matters. She was incredibly horny, her clit/cock was completely engorged and her cunt was super hot. She needed sex, hot needy, fuck me sex. Jamie got dressed and went to a nightclub she'd never been before. It was a very anonymous sort of place and she prayed that her throbbing two-inch prick could be explained away as her clit. She sought out an older woman, who was dressed in a navy suit. She looked as if she had never been here before and looked a little sad as she sipped her drink.

That had been when Jamie had platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, and looked a lot like Barbie. She moved towards her where she was sitting alone at a small table. "Can I buy you a drink?" Jamie asked with a brilliant smile, knowing the little baby doll blue dress she wore showed off her body.

Nelly was surprised to be approached, especially by someone so hot. She wondered if she had been set up, but the smile seemed genuine. Nelly was flattered by the attention and secretly thrilled about being with a woman. Nelly had recently found out her husband was having an affair and she wanted to get even, and figured fucking a woman would be a serious blow to his self esteem. "Sure," was all she said, as she didn't know how to proceed.

Jamie smiled and sat down, ordered a drink for herself and one for the lady. She politely ignored the lusty look the waitress gave her and turned her attention back to the woman across from her, "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jamie," she held out her hand.

Nelly had been so amazed by the young woman across from her that she had forgotten her manners. "Nelly," she had been about to say her last name but realized this was not a place where last names were used. She took the hand and her breath was taken away as Jamie took her hand and gently kissed the palm. Nelly felt tingles she had never felt before. She wanted to get Jamie alone, but was afraid to be alone with her at the same time.

Jamie saw the flicker of desire burning in Nelly's eyes. Jamie needed to seduce Nelly completely before they left the club. Jamie's cock was rock hard and reminding her, why she was here. She always went braless during the change as her breasts became more tender and sensitive. She knew her tits had to be showing and she smiled again. She held Nelly's hand with her own gently stroking the palm, while her other hand slipped under the table to brush Nelly's knee.

Nelly was stunned by the younger woman's forwardness and felt her body responding to the soft touch. She was willing to do anything Jamie wanted her to do. She completely missed the waitress bringing new drinks. Nelly noticed her hand was free and that Jamie was offering a toast.

"To the possibilities," Jamie said, wondering if Nelly was hooked yet. She decided to wait until the drink glasses were empty, knowing full well that alcohol lowered inhibitions.

Nelly smiled and shivered as Jamie's other hand was gently stroking the inside of her leg. She took a big drink; she didn't even know what was in it. Nelly put it down and finished off the last swallow of her Strawberry Cosmopolitan. She was nervous and was surprised how quickly she finished off the new drink. Her leg twitched as Jamie's fingers reached her panties.

"Ready to go?" Jamie asked running her tongue along her lips and raising one eyebrow.

"Yes," Nelly almost moaned. She was so ready that if Jamie wanted to tie her up and fuck her senseless she would agree. The world blurred as they left the club and somehow ended up at her home. Nelly was glad her husband was out of town, probably screwing someone. The thought only fueled her desire more. Then Jamie kissed her and the world melted away into nothing. She couldn't remember how her clothing had gotten removed or how she ended up sprawled on the dining room table. For Nelly it was a sensual blur of being touched, caressed, and she felt worshipped.

Jamie took her time, slowly seducing Nelly, removing her clothing taking her into the dining room and laying her on the table. Jamie removed her dress, clad only in a snug fitting pair of panties that for now concealed her throbbing cock. She took Nelly's scarf and ran it along her body before blindfolding her with it.

Nelly was blissful as Jamie's fingers touched spots she didn't even know were there. The scarf slide sensually along her skin, her back arched and she could feel her pussy moisten in response. She almost protested when the scarf was secured over her eyes, but quickly realized she was not the one in control here. She shuddered as she felt Jamie's mouth, lips, tongue exploring over her body, one moment sucking the soft flesh between her breasts then moving to nuzzle one breast. Nelly was completely vulnerable and had never felt freer as Jamie's mouth finally went between her legs. Nelly's husband had always complained that she was dry and usually just lubed her up for sex, and said the lube tasted funny to avoid oral sex. This however was not just cunnilingus; this was another woman worshipping her slick pussy, teasing her with licks, nibbles, and kisses in all the right places.

Jamie was a little surprised at how submissive Nelly was, but it was even better for it, her tongue slide across damp flesh and she allowed her mouth to play. Jamie was determined to get her incredible wet before going further, and Nelly was slick, but not there yet.

Nelly had never been so turned on and began playing with her own nipples, tugging and twisting them as she felt herself be amazingly turned on. Nelly pleaded, "Take me, fuck me, do whatever you want with me." Her words became nothing as she felt a sharp zing of pleasure flow through her and her toes curled. "OH MY."

Jamie finally found Nelly's clit and flicked her tongue, slipping the cover of skin off it and barely touching it. She realized then that Nelly probably didn't know about her own clit as Nelly cried out her body trembling in sweet orgasm.

Nelly was panting for breath and almost removed the blindfold when she felt wet lips upon her own. She felt Jamie's nipples rubbing against her own and realized their time together was far from over.

Jamie slid her wet panties off and slid Nelly's body closer to the edge of the table. She spread Nelly's legs apart as she leaned over to kiss her. Jamie was going crazy, her thick little prick was quivering with need and without thinking she moved between Nelly's legs and pressed her cock against her sweet wet pussy.

Nelly trembled as she felt her between her legs, she didn't know what kind of toy Jamie was using but it felt amazing. "Please, please fuck me Jamie." She gasped as the kiss ended.

Jamie was happy to comply and slowly pressed into Nelly's cunt. Her cock was super swollen still short but thicker than normal and she fucked Nelly in short steady strokes.

Nelly panted, "It's huge, oh my, that's amazing." She rarely spoke during sex with her husband but seemed driven to acknowledge how amazing it felt.

Jamie felt how incredible tight Nelly was and wondered if the married woman had ever been really fucked in her life. Nelly was so incredibly tight; Jamie had never felt someone so amazingly snug, somehow Jamie managed to hold out as Nelly squeezed her cock like a vise and yelling. After that Jamie couldn't hold off any longer and let go releasing her cock fluid into Nelly. Jamie wanted to reassure her, when she realized that Nelly had passed out. Jamie withdrew her cock, noticing it was quickly deflating. She laid her wet panties on Nelly's body and slipped her dress back on. It had been worth it, she decided.

Jamie exploded in the shower spraying the wall with her cum, she wondered if she could get pregnant or impregnate but for now her body was satisfied. She would still need to actually fuck someone or her pain would return.

She recalled it had been twenty four short hours later the pain was back increasing to painful, only after she was male and went out and bagged a hot bitch did the pain disappear and only for 24 hours. That's when he knew what was going on, he had to have sex every day or the pain would return. It had been easy as a good-looking charming man to get laid every night with no strings attached.

The first night of the change back to female had been painful, he hadn't wanted to leave the apartment as his body shifted, an inch or more having been taken off his cock, his nipples getting super tender and the skin between his balls turning to a slick slit. He had to have sex though or the pain would kick in within hours. He had tried jacking off, but it didn't work. The pain kicked in with a vengeance. He had endured it for three full days before caving in.

Jamie was mid change, this time she had red hair, green eyes, athletic build, perky breasts, porcelain skin, huge nipples the color of rose petals that throbbed, an average size cock that had a slight curve to it, the tip was the same red as her tits and just as throbbing. She went to the same club she went to before, and was somewhat sad that Nelly was not there. Luckily it was Friday and the place was packed.

She noticed a guy staring at her, he seemed intense, and perhaps a little shy and when she took her drink over to his booth. He seemed a little nervous and she quickly noticed he was on the short side and had an almost effeminate build. She doubted he scored much with men or women and she instantly felt a connection with him. She smiled and decided to cut through the BS and go for the kill. "When was the last time you had sex?" She watched his eyes widen and the innocent look only made her body throb.

He gulped and stammered something, but she knew the answer before he spoke. She asked him what kind of car he drove and before long they were in his car. It was dark and somewhat uncomfortable but it only added to the excitement, besides Jamie doubted she could last much longer. It was strange, typically it was far easier to deal with women during the change but there was something about him that appealed to her. She kept his hands above her waist as she slipped her dress off her shoulders. Jamie kept his mouth occupied with kissing as she undid his pants and managed to keep her cock out of the way as she lowered herself onto his nice little prick. Hw undoubtedly was called pencil dick, but the size was perfect as during the change she was so tight as to be practically virginal. She got off surprisingly quickly and pulled away as he came, her own thick cock spurting over both of them. She thanked him and scrambled out of car redressing as she went.

Those were good memories, and after several years of having sex practically every day, Jamie wanted more.