The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mindy recovered lying next to me, she shuddered and grabbed at her own sex, her eyelids fluttering. Finally she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Holy fuck!" she whispered. "I didn't know sex could feel like that! Wow! Does every girl cum like that? Does every guy make a girl feel that good?" The intensity of this girl's sexual response and appreciation for what I did for her made me feel like a king.

"I doubt it, Sweetcheeks," I said, rolling on my side to hold her. I pulled her sweat-soaked hair off her face so I could kiss her on the forehead. "I've only ever been with one other girl, my wife. She can cum pretty hard, and she cums a couple of times every time we make love, but it doesn't look anything like this."

"Oh, Poppa Tom, if I had known it would be like this, I would have tried to fuck you years and years ago when I first started to think about sex. I'm so angry at myself that I waited."

"Sweetcheeks, with as beautiful as you are, how come no guys your age ever made love to you?"

"They try, but I won't let them. They're all so immature. I just know they wouldn't know how to please me. Some of my girlfriends talk about their guys, and they usually have to make themselves cum, 'cuz their boyfriends don't last long enough and don't know enough, or maybe don't care enough to make them feel really good. Hell, my last boyfriend was feeling me up the night I broke up with him. Before he could even get his finger in me, he came in his pants. I hadn't even touched him yet. I told him he was a stupid little kid and made him take me home."

I said, "When I was that age, I had a hair-trigger, too. I remember sitting in history class one time. This really cute girl sat next to me. She was built kind of like you, slender, nice boobs, tight ass, and a beautiful face. I used to get a hard-on every time I looked at her. She knew it, too, and she was known as the class cock-tease. That day she kept looking at me and licking her lips. When she was sure I was looking at her, she opened the top two buttons of her shirt and then dropped her pencil on the floor. She turned sideways in her chair and bent over to pick it up. I could see right down her top, into her bra. She stayed down really long, looking back and forth between my face and my crotch. Then she reached into her shirt and hooked a finger into the strap between her bra cups, pulling it out so I could peek at her nipples. She held that position for a second, and then sat up. She spread her knees so I could look up her skirt at her panties. Right then and there, I came in my pants so hard you could actually see a little bit of white spunk pump through to the outside of the cloth. She started to laugh and had to pretend to have a coughing fit to keep the teacher from knowing what had happened."

"That must have been really embarrassing," Mindy said. "That was really cruel of her to do to you. I hate chicks who tease guys. I don't do that kind of thing. I always figured, when the time came, if I was going to make a guy want to cum, I wanted to cum, too. Speaking of which, I said I was going to fuck you really hard, which I did, but you didn't cum." She looked at me with total lust in her eyes and started to lightly tickle my cock with her fingertips. Almost instantly, I was hard as a rock again, and beginning to leak pre-cum. "Hmmm," she murmured, "it feels like I owe you something. Let's see, what could it be that you need?"

Saying nothing more, she shoved me onto my back and started kissing my face. She worked down my neck and throat, kissing, licking, and nibbling like a seasoned pro. Moving slowly southward, she played with my nipples, sucking and play-biting them, never stopping her feather-light stroking of my manhood. When she reached my belly, her kisses and bites slowly became more aggressive. Suddenly, I was very glad that I worked out and kept myself in shape. I would have hated to have this hot little nymph playing with a mess of flab.

After she had thoroughly tongued my navel, she gently grasped my cock and started painting her erect nipples with my pre-cum. "I wish my breasts were bigger, Tom. I would so like to titty-fuck you. I saw that on a web-cam video one time, and it looked totally hot. Speaking of the internet, after you passed out last night, I did a little research. You said I did really well when I gave you my first-ever blow-job, but I hope I can do better now. Let's see."

Mindy started out by licking my shaft from the bottom to the top, paying special attention to the super-sensitive spot where the underside of the shaft meets the head. When she had coated all of me with her spit, she puckered her lips and started to work me into her sweet teen mouth. Using one hand on the base of my shaft, she stared sucking me slowly, working her tongue all over the head of my cock. Her other hand busied itself gently fondling my balls. I couldn't figure out if she was just a natural at this, or if her self-tutoring on the web had been really effective, and soon, I didn't care. I just knew that she was a better cocksucker on her second try than my beloved wife was after almost twenty years, and I had always told my wife, truthfully, that I thought she was fantastic.

All too soon, I began to feel that unmistakable rumbling in my balls, and it was intense enough that I knew I was going to cum a whole lot. "Mindy, Sweetcheeks, baby," I groaned, "I'm about to cum. A lot!"

She paused for a second, pulled back, smiled, licked her lips, and said, "I should hope so!" Then she went back to work, even more sensually than she had before. In no time, I felt a thick column of jizz exploding out of my fabulously tortured cock and into her pretty teen mouth. She began to swallow, her eyes wide. To her credit, she didn't spill a drop. When I was done cumming, she resumed licking and stroking me, getting the last of my fluids from me and cleaning me up thoroughly.

As I lay there, drenched in sweat, trying to get my breathing back to normal, Mindy moved up next to me and lay her head on my chest. "I love you, Poppa Tom. I want to do this with you all the time. I want to practice with you so I can get better and better at it. Would that be OK?"

I had no idea how I could do that without her folks or my wife finding out, but I sure wanted to try.

"Poppa Tom," Mindy said, lifting her head to look at me, "say something."

"Sweetcheeks, I have always loved you. You know that. And I would never do anything to hurt you. But I also love my wife. I'm not sure how I can have an affair with you and give you the attention you deserve without her finding out. I don't want to hurt her either. I've been in love with her for twenty years. What we have is good. I don't want to jeopardize that. And there's also the issue of your parents. Your dad has been my best friend since second grade."

"Yeah, my folks could be a problem. We have to be really careful around them. But I bet if the three of us put our heads together, we can figure out how to keep them from getting too curious," Mindy said.

"The three of us?" I repeated, confused.

"Yeah, silly, you, me, and Momma Jean. Who do you think told me to seduce you last night? Momma Jean and I have been messing around for a while. She's the one who gave me my very first orgasm. She told me you would be the perfect one to take my virginity and introduce me to the pleasures of the cock, as she called it. When you get to the beach house tonight, she's going to have a million questions for you about what we did. I hope you'll be able to tell her that I did OK for my first time."

I was speechless, and I guess I had a pretty stupid expression on my face.

Mindy started to laugh. "Make love to me one more time before you go, Tom. Don't worry, though. It won't be the last time by a long shot. When you get back from the beach, Jean wants me to come over to your house to spend the night with the two of you. I can hardly wait!"

12