The Morning After

Story Info
Dirty "uncle" wakes with his new "nieces."
1.3k words
3.91
45.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

I awoke with an urge to pee, got up out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. There I saw Annie in profile, nude, and staring at herself in the mirror. She turned her head, smiling and exclaimed, "They're beautiful!" She turned her back to me and I saw her nearly solid purple ass, completely covered in bruises. Part of me winced, although my cock suddenly twitched. Before I could say anything, she turned to face me. Her tits were bruised but not as severely as her ass. Her inner thighs, pussy and parts of her tummy were also covered in deep purple bruises. She pointed at her still puffy pussy lips and said she couldn't believe how yummy it felt to get such a wonderful beating. She also said she never did get to cum and hoped I was in the mood to help her with that.

Grinning, I told her I'd be happy to help her. "Do you need to pee, Annie?" I asked.

"Well, sort of," she replied. "How did you know? And why did you ask?

"I'm going to make you cum hard, maybe even make you squirt, and I want you to pee first so you'll know you're not about to pee when it happens. Now, sit on the toilet and pee for me."

"Um, Uncle Johnny, it hurts too much to sit down."

"Then you'll have to squat over the drain in the shower. Go on. Get in there and pee."

Annie looked at me strangely but stepped into the big shower stall and with her back towards me, squatted over the drain."

"Turn around, girl. I want you to see me looking at you when you go. And hurry it up - I have to pee, too!"

Annie stood up, turned to face me, and then squatted again. This time she tilted her head back, opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue. I didn't stop to ask any questions. Instead, I placed the tip of my cock on the end of her tongue and let my pee flow into her throat. To my surprise, she gulped it all down! When she was finished swallowing it all, she screwed up her face and said, "Ewww - that was nasty!"

"You'll get used to it," I told her matter of factly. "In fact, I predict you'll be asking for it in less than a week." I didn't really think that, but I felt like saying it just to get her reaction.

Annie looked up at me just as she started to pee and said, "Uncle Johnny, if you'll keep giving me beatings that leave pretty marks on me, I'll do whatever you want!"

Smiling like a teen aged boy who just saw his first naked girl, I told her to get up, wipe herself good, grab several towels, and follow me into the living room. When we got there, I told her to lay a towel from the edge of the carpeting into the kitchen, and to fold the rest of the towels in half and place them on the carpeting leading to the kitchen.

When she'd done that I told her to lie on the towels in the living room and spread her legs open. Once she was positioned, I kneeled beside her, placed my left hand on the mound of her pussy, and then inserted the two middle fingers of my right hand into her pussy as if it was a bowling ball. She was obviously still aroused because my fingers slid in easily. "I want you to relax and enjoy this. If you feel like you have to pee, remember that you just did and don't be concerned about it. Don't try to hold it back. Just let it happen. Understand?"

She nodded "yes," and I started pumping the hand with my two fingers in her up and down, stretching her pussy open vertically and pressing up against her inner wall. I pressed downward on her mound with my left hand as I continued to pull up and then release the pressure with my other. After a minute or so, I started pulling up harder, banging into her g-spot with more force. Annie moaned and occasionally her body would jerk. She got wetter and wetter. Her juice began to flow out of her pussy and trickled down to her asshole. I kept working her pussy, telling her to relax and enjoy it. In another minute or two her body jerked hard and she sprayed my wrist. I kept working her. I heard something near me, looked away from Annie's pussy and saw Suzie standing next to me with an expression of awe.

"Can you make her do that again?" Suzie asked.

"I think so. If you want, I'll move my hand out of the way so you can get to it. Why don't you go ahead and kneel between her thighs so you'll be ready when it happens?"

Annie was oblivious to the conversation. Her legs were starting to twitch and moans gurgled up from her throat. With Suzie's face a few inches from Annie's pussy, I began to rub Annie's clit with the thumb of the hand that was doing the pumping. I knew it was just a matter of seconds before she was going to squirt again. I gave her a few more firm pumps against her g-spot, pulled my fingers out of her and rubbed her clit with my pussy juice covered fingers. A fraction of a second later she was squirting a steady stream of her ejaculate right into Suzie's face and open mouth! Her body started jerking uncontrollably so I held her thighs down. I told Suzie to move in closer and lick her clean. At first Suzie licked all around Annie's inner lips, and then she gave one long lick up between her lips and over her clit. Annie jerked hard and squirted again, soaking Suzie from her chin to her tits. Suzie mashed one of her nipples against Annie's clit and started rubbing, causing Annie to cum again.

I was wondering if we had enough towels between Annie and the carpeting. I told Suzie she'd better let Annie catch her breath, so she stopped playing and just stared at the soaked, purple pussy. After a few moments, Annie calmed down and started breathing normally. She lay there repeating the word "fuck" over and over. Suzie looked up at me and said, "Uncle Johnny, can you make me cum like that?"

"I think so, Suzie. I can certainly try. Do you want to try now, or later?"

"Let's wait until Annie is back on earth," she said, giggling. "I want to give her a faceful." She laughed again. After a pause, she asked, "You know how I asked you not to hit me?"

I nodded "yes."

"Well," she continued, "I don't think I can take a beating like you gave Annie, but she sure looked like she was enjoying it! Could you maybe give me a spanking sometime, but promise to stop if it hurts too much?"

I assured her I could do that for her. I explained the traffic light color system of safe words and how I'd honor her use of them, regardless of what we were doing. While I was explaining all this to Suzie, Annie propped herself up on her elbows and started listening. Since I had both their attention, I went on to say that there were many things I wanted to do with them and that I wanted both to use the traffic light system of safe words. I also added that if there was something one of them wanted to do, to please feel free to ask me. I saw Suzie grin at Annie and Annie grinned back, and in almost perfect unison they said, "Will you fist us?"

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers