The Moroccan Castle

Story Info
A tourist's submission and enlightenment.
6.4k words
4.32
36.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a lonely point of jagged rocks stood a high sandstone castle on the shoreline of Morocco. Sir Jack, a wealthy English baron who was a personal friend of the ruling Sheik, owned it. His tastes in sex were different than the norm and he finds it more convenient to practice them here away from anyone who would take offence. He has come to the castle for a little relaxation and pleasure... his assistants have been combing the city for suitable candidates, young women and occasionally a young man that he can introduce to his wooden frames and beasts. His dungeon is elaborate, refined over the years. His assistants are looking for a female who is by herself, a widow, a single teacher or a nun, someone no one will miss right away. She has to be physically fit and not a limp thing. Someone who can take the whip or the fucking rack or be drugged and hypnotized to mate with a dog or tiger for the amusement of the visiting sheiks.

Miss Elizabeth James is a Professor at Yale on summer break, her first stop was Morocco and she intended to travel Northern Europe for the next three months. She is 34 years old and a divorcee for the last five years. She has little social life outside her work. She's an avid runner and her body is strong and firm. Her 36C breasts are firm and push out from her chest. Her body is slender yet solid, her mature ass round and firm with tight buttocks. She was staying at the same Hotel as Sister Katherine a 20-year-old nun who was sent to visit a local school near by. Kate as her brother in Ohio calls her was a gymnast before the Sisterhood and still has the body. Habits are hard to break, and her workouts are as much of her as her religion. She is shorter than Liz and her figure is less womanly, her breasts are 34C and her hips are small tight globes.

Sir Jack has read the report and gives the order. He wants them drugged and quietly removed from the Hotel. Money will be paid to remove their names from the registrar and they will simply not have been there.

It is early the next morning and Sir Jack walks down into the dungeon, he has on a white silk shirt and riding pants. His knee high black boots echo as he walks deeper into the castle. As he reaches the lower level he enters an area of cells where his captives are housed. He speaks to his assistant and learns everything is ready. He inserts a key into the first door and opens it; Liz is cowering in the corner on her straw filled mattress. Sir Jack looks at her for a moment and then speaks Arabic to the two burly handlers, who rush in as Liz screams and kicks at them, they are too strong and over power her forcing her hands behind her as they tie her wrists. They force her out of her cell and down the long corridor to a thick wooden door. Sir Jack opens it and Liz is pushed inside.

Four torches light the room and Liz's wrists are tied over her head to a long chain hanging from the ceiling. She is crying and yelling at them. She has rights! She is an American citizen! She wants to see the American Ambassador! Sir Jack laughs at her and swiftly slaps her face. Liz is shocked into silence by the blow and stared back at him as he stepped close to her.

"You have no rights Slut or say in the matter. You will learn to do as I say. I am your Master and you are my slave. From this moment on you will do as I command or be punished...if you resist too much there will be little left of you!"

"Strip her!" Sir Jack said. His two assistants moved in and tore off Liz's blouse and unbuttoned her skirt before ripping it in half. She was left in her lacy bra and panties.

"Spread her legs wide and tie them!" Liz's legs were grasped and spread wide until she cried out in pain from the pull of her inner thigh muscles. Her legs were tied at her ankles to eyebolts in the floor. She hung from her wrists her feet spread wide and off the cellar floor by six inches.

Sir Jack walked around her his hand touching her ass cheeks and squeezing her tits through her bra. He took out a small knife and slid it between her generous tits down into her cleavage and sliced her bra in half. Her tits bobbed and thrust outwardly as he cut away the remains of her bra. He then watched her as he slide the knife tip under the elastic of her panty leg opening and carefully ran it across her mons, through her bush and out the other leg opening. The blade of the knife was between her panty crotch and her pussy hair and then with a swift motion he cut through the material of her panty. She yelped as he cut her panty and felt the cool air of the dungeon strike her moist and bare pussy. He finished the job by grasping her waistband and ripping the remains of her panties off. Liz screamed and shouted at him, cursing him and threatening him. He chuckled as he walked to a bench and picked up a small box, the size of a package of cigarettes; it had two stainless steel pins sticking out from its end pointing away from his hand. The pins were three inches apart and one inch long.

Sir Jack stepped up to her again and said, "Listen Slut this is your first lesson! I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to say "Yes Master, your will is my command! Do you understand me?"

Liz stared at him with a mixture of fear and contempt. She fought against her bonds as Sir Jack said, "Liz I want you to answer me!" I want you to tell me that you're ready to follow my commands and wishes, to knee in front of me and take my cock in your hand and mouth. I want you to tell me that you will do anything that I ask."

Liz shouted, "You're crazy! Let me down! I'll have you arrested and put in jail!"

Sir Jack lifted the small box in his hand and held it in front of her face so she could see it and then pressed a button. Blue white electricity ran from one pin to the other with a buzzing crackling sound. Sir Jack said, this is a Phaser, a stun gun, and if I touch you with it would shock you with 10,000 volts, which won't kill you just make your body convulse in pain for a few minutes. He showed her by placing the two pins on each side of her swollen and distended nipple and pushed the button. Liz screamed as if her whole body had been lashed with 50 whips at once. Her body arched and convulsed as the pain exploded in her nipple and breasts. Sir Jack waited and then as she quieted down reached up to the other nipple and pushed the button. Liz's body twitched and jerked as she screamed again.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as Sir Jack asked, "Will you take my cock in your mouth my slut!"

She shook her head "NO" her will defying him, a contest of wills. He smiled and lowered his hand, pointing the Phaser at her swollen clit. Liz was defenseless her legs spread wide her cunt lips pulled wide open and her clit only partially covered by its fleshly hood. Her cleanly shaved cunt was naked and vulnerable to whatever Sir Jack wanted. Sir Jack took his index finger and touched Liz's clit, rolling it and exciting it. Liz felt the achy itchiness begin to throb deep inside her tight vagina; she felt her nipples responding to the sensual stimulation that her clit was receiving. She moaned helplessly as she willed her body not to respond. Not to give in to the pleasurable sensations.... OH God! It's been so long, she thought! Why now! Why is my body reacting so receptively to this man and this awful abuse?

Liz stared off into space as Sir Jack's finger aroused her more and more, her hips involuntarily moved, humping forward trying to get more of the pleasurable and arousing sensations. Her hips rocked and rotated on his finger as he watched her self-stimulating herself, masturbating on his stiff digit.

"Will you be my slave and follow my commands?" he said. He looked into her desire filled eyes and asked again, "Will you be my slave and follow my commands and wishes?"

"NO! You filthily beast!" Liz replied. "You can go to hell first!"

"Aiiiieeeeeee!" Liz screamed as the searing electricity rode over her clit and traveled deep into her cunt and up into her tits. Her body arched and then convulsed in spasms on the chains.

Sir Jack watched her as small beads of sweat popped out on her forehead and a small smirk played across his lips. Liz hung there her chin on her chest as her breathing became more normal. He stepped back and thought, then went to a draw and brought back a small harness. It was fashioned like a thin thong and was adjustable. Sir Jack spoke in Arabic and one of his assistants went to the draw and brought back a slender 6" vibrator in the shape of a cock and a long medium sized butt plug. Sir Jack fastened the harness around your waist and then coated your pussy and asshole with Vaseline. Ahmed coated the butt plug and pushed it against your asshole. There was no waiting for you to adjust, no thoughtful concern just brute force as he shoved it in and up into your rectum. You screamed and pulled away as best you could but it was done, you were speared by the huge butt plug, it felt as if you had a telephone pole up your ass. It stretched you wide open. You didn't have a chance to recover before the cock vibrator invaded you.

Sir Jack watched as Ahmed took special pleasure in making you cry out and moan as he worked the fake cock deeper and deeper inside you. When he was done and you were stuffed on the two huge vibrators he fastened the crouch strap to the protruding base of each vibrator and attached it to your waist strap. You hung there suspended with your cunt and asshole stuffed, you realized that you could do nothing and were powerless to prevent them from what ever they wanted.

Sir Jack went to the wall and took a long whip from a hook. He walked back in front of you and said, "You will learn that you have no choice. It's just a matter of time and pain!"

You spit at his face and cussed him as he stepped back and uncoiled the long whip. He said, "You'll see that I'm an expert with this whip. I will make you dance and in the end you will experience what you would now think inconceivable!"

The first strike was across your tits, on the under belly of both. You're screamed as the whip bit into your flesh, the sensation like a branding iron.

Then... S w a c k! Another lash, this time on the upper slope of your tits.

You jerked and spasmed as the pain exploded through your tits. Your tits throbbed and burned with red-hot fire as you waited for the next strike. Your head thrown back, your mouth open gasping for air. Then you felt it a light tingling in your ass and pussy. A light vibration that stirred your senses, making your clit throb and your cunt water. You couldn't believe that you were getting aroused as this beast whipped you but in truth you were. Sir Jack was a master at this, and took his time. He waited for a few minutes and then turned the radio-controlled vibrators up one notch. You grunted in surprise as the sensations increased slightly, more pleasurable, caressing your pussy and asshole with lascivious sensations. Your hips rocked and rotated as you tried to squeeze your thighs together and satisfy yourself. Your carnal appetite and passion growing stronger and stronger, more insistent and demanding. Sir Jack saw the rivulets of your juices running down your inner thighs and smiled.

"Miss James are you ready to be my slave? Will you follow my commands or do what pleases me?"

You shook your head NO! But inwardly you were loosing your will to resist. Your body was responding to the pleasure between your legs and your whipped tits throbbed now not from pain but with an erotic burning, your nipples swollen and ripe, begging to be licked and sucked. Sir Jack lifted the whip and sent its tip against your inner thigh high up close to the junction of your labia and leg. Your body snapped and jerked as you screamed with pain. Sir Jack moved the vibrators up another click, increasing your stimulation. You moaned as the vibrations over powered the burning whip bit and you hung in a perpetual pain pleasure cycle. Your body hung there quivering in frustration and need. The constant massage of the vibrators, caressing your cunt, and asshole and clit to feverish heights.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" you moaned as you trembled involuntarily as the sensations took over your body, your will defeated. Your body riding higher and higher up the mountain of your climax. You were past caring who watched or what you had to do! You only wanted to CUM! You came closer and closer to the zenith of your arousal and then the pleasurable vibrations stopped! You screamed in frustration as the exquisite sensations of your impending orgasm lessened and clamed. You hung there so close and screamed in frustration, "YES! God damn it! YES! P L E A S E let me cum!"

Sir Jack smiled and said, "Will you be my slave and perform anything I desire?"

"Yes Master! You said. You knew that it was true that you would do what he wanted. Anything! You had never felt so alive and passionate. You never knew you could be so stimulated and aroused...you wanted more!

"PLEASE MASTER! Let me cum!"

You will, my sweet slave Sir Jack said as he lifted the whip once more and simultaneously switched the vibrators on full. The tip of the whip struck your clit as your body shot up the mountain of your arousal, cresting for a mini second and then exploding into millions of sparks as you screamed at the pain/pleasure sensations that rocked your vagina and asshole. You cried out as your belly contracted and spasmed, you moaned and grunted as your cunt spasmed and clenched and relaxed to clench again, over and over again. You hung there drenched in your own sweat and juices as your orgasm flowed over you again and again. You shivered and trembled as the after shocks of your orgasm rippled through you and then stopped. You were then untied and lowered until you were kneeling on the dirt floor, your head bowed and waiting.

Sir Jack stared down at Liz and waited for you to recover then spoke to one of the assistants in Arabic and left. The assistant took you and led you up the stairs out of the dungeon, you followed him climbing stair after stair until they reached the second floor of the castle and the stair way opened up into a long corridor. The assistant was met by a beautiful woman who said to you," Come with me you must bath and get ready!" You followed as in a dream, your strength defeated and your sprit damaged. Your brain was still refusing to believe that you were living this here and now. But what really amazed you was how you're sensuously excited body, bruised and humiliated, tingled with a strange arousal. You followed the Arab woman into a bright suite of rooms and were led into a huge modern bathroom with shower and huge tub. The Arab woman saw to it that you bathed and were given something to eat and drink and then dressed in a long flimsy sheer gown and led down the corridor. The woman looked at her and then said, "Your life is in your hands! How you act and what you do will depend on how you are treated. Go now and satisfy the great Sheik Abdullah."

The woman opened the heavy door and guided you in and then closed the door. Sheik Abdullah was standing by the window, tall and menacing in his black robes and you guessed he was in his early forties. He turned toward you and said, "Take off you dress!" You flushed with hatred and anger, yet you knew you had no recourse and remembered the woman's words. Your hands shook as you fumbled and struggled with the ties and buttons as you slowly removed the dress. Stripping swiftly, Sheik Abdullah walked over to a big armchair, throwing his clothes on the floor and sat down to watch you. His massively throbbing cock was jutting up like a gigantic pole, as he stroked it fondly, watching you. You shivered as you watched him, completely naked, his olive skin face darken by the hot desert sun and the smooth hairless skin of his chest giving him a godlike appearance. His arms were enormous, bulging with muscle. Your breath caught in your throat as your eyes traveled down the great taunt ridges of his chest to the hard flat belly that was bisected by his gigantic cock. It stood up between his muscular thighs like a battering ram! It was longer than any you had seen before, thick and powerful looking. As he stroked his huge thickness, his dark brown eyes watched you intently. Abdullah could see that you were still trembling as you stood for a moment watching him with fascinated, unbelieving, yet still frightened eyes as he deliberately stroked the shaft of his thick pulsating cock. Your eyes widened and stared at the huge pole of cock flesh.

It had been five years since you had experienced the thrill of having a cock deep in your cunt, but... but this cock was enormous to what you had taken before. You'd never seen anything to equal the size of his prick. The heavily veined prick held your attention as though it were a snake that had cast a spell over you. Its sinister size and naked need, thrusting up obscenely into the light like a serpent, held you as it stuck up from the dark, pubic haired basket of the Sheik's lap. You thought of the rape that was surely going to take place. You trembled and quiver at the thought of being skewered by his heavily pulsating cock.

You stood there completely naked, humiliated and resolved to your fate. The magnetically hypnotic effect of the man was somehow working on you, easing your terrible fright to a weird tingle of anticipation, a curiosity and an ambition to see what would happen next. You could feel his hungry eyes nuzzling and mouthing and sucking your nipples. Oh God! What was happening to you? The trembling had stopped now, as well as the quaking inside. A resignation had taken over. What had seemed an unreasonable and unlikely way to survive, you began to accept.

"Come here!" he commanded, You stepped closer to him as he grasped your wrists and pulled you closer, one hand spreading your legs apart as he pulled you against the front of his chair. You were now straddling his great thighs, as his grasped your thighs beneath the crease of your ass cheeks and lift you positioning your now mysteriously moist pussy over his lap. You felt his cock head slide between your swollen lips and then he centered his cock head above the entrance of you Holy Grail and hammered into your widespread and unused cunt with one mighty downward thrust onto the vicious, pulsating spike of his huge cock. The pain seared through your pussy, tearing at your very vitals in one excruciating, ripping agony.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed as his cock fucked up into your unused pussy as though you had been mortally speared. The burning auger was cutting into your flesh and was pushing your very organs too high with its hugeness. Nothing in your whole had prepared you for this raging maniac who used you so brutally, degraded you so pitilessly. Your horribly stretched cunt, only fucked a few times before, seemed wounded beyond repair by the thick throbbing prick that fucked up into you with a thickness too great for your tight tube.

A deep grunt came from his chest as he pulled your jack-knifed knees down through and out of the open chair arms so that your thighs and legs could dangle, your gleaming white asscheeks riding more comfortably on his hard thighs. You moaned incoherently, your hands clutching his huge shoulders, trying vainly to ease yourself off his huge cunt splitting cock. He crushed you against his heaving chest, his smooth chest flattening the tender white flesh of your tits, his arms holding the slender trunk of your nakedly quaking body as his mouth captured yours. His tongue fucked straight into the warm, wet cavern of your mouth, echoing the thrust of his deeply embedded cock fucking so far up inside your tightly clasping cunt.

You squirmed and gasped, completely impaled by his massively throbbing prick and the long devouring tongue fucking into your throat. You were caught and skewered, your whole body at his mercy, and it was all too obvious that he had none. You knew it was hopeless, his hands all over you, burning brands that seared your naked sensitive flesh, and you imagined the red prints that they must be leaving. The Sheik groaned in lewd delight as you whined and sobbed around his wetly fucking tongue that shot lizard like in and out of your soft warm mouth. He fucked harder, driving his heavily throbbing prick even deeper up inside your velvety depths. Your tight cunt sheathing him like a hotly grasping glove.

12