The Morrisons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Kim looked at Patty again and said, "All I want to year round color in my gardens, what you put in there to make that happen is up to you and your crew."

Patty visibly gulped and said, "I'll make a floral plan so you'll have blossoming flowers all times of the year. All six of us stood in the years looking at various plants and talked in general terms about additions to the gardens.

Eventually we finished discussing the gardens and Kim said, "Let's go up on the deck and I'll show you around."

We walked up on the deck and Kim led the way to the shower off to the side of the pool. She showed the four lawn care and landscapers the shower which was equipped with a dispenser of liquid soap. Kim reminded everyone, "Please shower before you use the pool"

Back inside the house Kim went to the closet pulled out six towels and handed one to each of us before she explained that once naked everyone had to sit on a towel to keep from staining the furniture even outside on the lawn furniture.

Once everyone was seated Kim asked, "Does anyone have any questions?"

Patty was the first to speak up asking, "We are naked now and we will be naked when we work but I want your assurance that no one will attempt to have sex with any one of us while we are here."

Kim smiled at all three girls then she looked at Tony and said, "We may be nudists and we may have very liberal views on sex but I can tell you that being naked doesn't mean you have to fuck.

We live by a rule here that both parties have to be consenting for any type of sex to happen. While we are on the subject I will tell you that Dan and I fuck outside an awful lot so if you are working and our fucking disturbs you, you can choose a different area to work in until we are finished. Also we hold parties and our guests know only consenting people can have sex anywhere they want on our property. What I'm trying to tell you is, more than likely all of you are going to be exposed to sex while you are working here. That's part of the reason for the confidentially statements. We don't want you going into town and telling everyone what you've seen here."

"Speaking of the confidentially statements, "Will each of you sign a copy for each of us since we don't want our other accounts to learn we've agreed to work here naked." Patty asked.

Kim didn't say a word but she got up and walked over to the computer and printed out some additional confidentially statements. She came back and handed me a copy with a pen and sat down and signed a copy of her own. Once both copies were signed and dated she made copies and handed a copy of each one to Tony, Patti, Barbie and Beth.

Looking around the room Kim smiled saying, "Now that we have all the formalities taken care of let's talk contract."

Tony produced his contract for the law care service and said, "Given the new information we've discussed and agreed to here tonight my contract isn't reflective of the new agreements. Plus my lawn care contract isn't reflective of the gardening and landscaping you wish to have done."

Kim agreed a new contract would have to be drawn up after the meeting tonight. Tony asked about the extra compensation for working nude and Kim was quick to toss out a number and after some negotiations everyone agreed on the additional contract price. Kim agreed to let Tony rework the numbers and add in the new calculations to the contract and present it for signing in a couple of day along with the garden floral plan.

Kim asked Tony, "Did the four of you settle what you would do in the event you had to bring in other employees to help with the landscaping?"

With a less than enthused look on his face Tony said, "Yes we've decided if we need someone then we will choose carefully amongst our other employees because there are some whom the girls don't want to see them naked. I wasn't going to go for your deal but Patty and Barbie talked me into it. I didn't want a lot of people to see my wife's pussy but she said it's ok, she can do her work with clothes on or naked."

Kim said, "Please remember if you do have to bring someone here who has not signed a confidentially statement, he or she must do so before they come on the property. Here are a few copies for you to keep with you and I will trust you to get them signed and turned into our house keeper."

Patti stood up and took the confidentially statements from Kim and said she would make sure they were used if necessary.

With all the business finished the four young people stood up and followed Kim to the door. Kim stopped at the door and looked at each one of them then saying, "I'm very happy that all of you will be working for us. I am sure you will have a good time and make sure you bring a lot of sunscreen with you."

Each of them shook hands with Kim and me then said good night and headed out to their truck. I watched the three girls asses wiggle as they walked and Kim watched the muscular ass of Tony as he walked.

**********************

Hiring a house keeper who met our strict requirements proved to be more challenging simply because we had to select someone we could trust with our home when we were away from it. Kim and I put together an application package which included a list of basic requirements for the position along with a very detailed application. There were many in varying ages that called and asked to be sent an application package. We quickly mailed out a package to all those who requested one. Some returned their filled out applications immediately with their list of references while others were never heard from again.

Kim and I reviewed each of the applications with skepticism. Each of us kept an eye on the details listed, penmanship and finally I called each of the references to verify the information each candidate had listed. We made a list of those applicants who sparked our highest level of interest and called the first three and scheduled an interview. During phone call to each candidate we gave each one our address and a time to be here for their interview.

The first candidate named Jill showed up a half an hour late for her interview. When she knocked at the door I answered it and she immediately started spouting excuses. I listened only a few brief seconds before simply saying, "Thank you for your interest but being prompt for an interview is very important. Since you are a half an hour late, we aren't interested in your services and we'll put your application through the shredder."

The second candidate named Sharon arrived early for her interview. Both Kim and I had agreed this candidate had the experience we were seeking, her application was neatly filled out and her references were impeccable. Kim took the lead in the interview asking questions and listening to answers that droned on bordering on boring. At the end of the interview Kim asked Sharon if she had any questions then Kim sat back and stared at her waiting for the eye contact because during the interview Sharon sat in her chair and let her eyes wander all over the room. When she finally looked at Kim after a long silence, Kim thanked her for her interest and showed her to the door.

The review of the third candidate's application and references showed an impressive interest to detail with excellent handwriting. She was a little bit lacking in experience however when we talked to her references there was a consensus that this candidate was a self starter, willing to work, a fast learner and very courteous at all times. In addition her references agreed her mannerisms were outstanding.

The third candidate named Terri also showed up early for her interview. Again Kim took the lead in doing the interview asking questions and receiving sharp, clear answers. During her interview Terri was very straight forward telling us her abilities and she looked directly at us when she answered the questions Kim asked her. I immediately knew Kim was more comfortable with Terri than she had been with the other candidate we had interviewed.

About a half an hour into the interview I asked Terri to excuse us and asked Kim to walk into the dining room with me. Once we were out of Terri's earshot I asked Kim if she was interested in Terri. Kim said Terri looked like she might be a perfect match for us but if we were going to consider her then we should have her sign a confidentiality agreement before moving forward with the interview. I asked Kim on a scale of one to ten how she felt about Terri filling the position Kim smiled at me saying, "She definitely a nine or nine and a half."

I smiled at Kim and we walked back into the living room and when Terri saw us coming she stood up and waited for us to sit down before sitting again. Looking at Terri I spoke up saying, "Normally our interview process in done in two parts. We have basically completed the first part of the interview. I talked to Kim and we agree your attitude toward this position is quite impressive so instead of calling you to come back for the second part of the interview, would you be interested in completing the second part of the interview now? Before you answer, please be aware the second part is where we tell you what we are expecting of you and we will be giving you a lot of information all at once."

Terri's interest peaked once I asked her if she wanted to continue and for the first time she showed her emotions and smiled broadly before saying, "Yes, I would love to continue."

Looking directly at Terri I said, "We have a prepared confidentially statement you must read and sign before we continue."

Kim held the form out to Terri and she eagerly took the form and read it a few seconds before she looked back up at us. In an almost timid voice she asked, "I know this form is meant to cover both of you but can we amend this to cover any information I divulge as well?"

Without saying a word Kim stood up and walked over to our computer and with the click of some keys and the sound of the printer, she returned to Terri with two copies of the new confidentiality form. The new form provided wording to cover both parties with spaces for both of us to sign and date the form. Once the formality of the document being signed and dated by both of us, Kim handed Terri a copy and put the other copy with our file.

Kim went on to explain to Terri, "Dan and I are each an executive in the company we work for and that is the reason for the confidentiality statement. I hope you understand the importance of the position you have applied for with us. You will be privilege to our private lives and information, being here as a live in house keeper. Our personal lives are separate from our corporate lives and there are always those who would love to mix the two for whatever reason."

Terri's voice cracked for the first time when she said, "I was wondering why you requested me to sign the confidentiality statement and now I fully understand. I will tell you right up front I don't have any experience in the corporate world but I understand the importance of the flow of information no matter how seemingly innocent, it can be blown out of proportions for personal gain."

Looking at Kim before turning towards Terri I said, "That's exactly why we asked you to sign the statement. I think you are more conversant about the corporate world than you give yourself credit for."

Kim explained to Terri we required her to be fingerprinted and pass not only a police background check but she would also have to pass a drug test before she was hired. I also informed Terri she would be subject to random drug tests throughout her employment with us. I finished by telling her we will pay for the finger printing and the drug testing.

I smiled at Kim with an agreeing nod between us Kim started telling Terri the final information about her potential employment with us. Kim explained to Terri, "You will be living in our home with access to almost all facets of our lives. When we aren't at home you will basically be in charge of our home. With both of us being executives we expect you to be polite to all our guests but at the same time maintain a commitment to protect our home as if it were yours."

Kim looked at Terri saying, "Terri in our home we have very liberal views on the use of clothing when we are home. I am saying this in advance so you will be able to make an informed decision whether you want to work here or not. What you should know is, most times one or all of us are naked and that may include our guests. As an advance warning to you, Dan and I have set a requirement for all of our staff and that is, all of our staff will be nude which includes our live in house keeper position."

My darling wife was looking straight into Terri's eyes while she was informing her of these last few details of her pending employment with us searching for any indication of hesitation.

With the same straight forward look Terri asked, "As a live in house keeper will I ever wear clothes or a specific uniform?"

I spoke up saying, "Since our family members are nudists with a side order of exhibitionism, we want to hire staff who will personally adopt our lack of clothing policy while you are working in our home. You will be compensated for your willingness to, shall we say, blend in with our family life."

For the first time since she arrived I saw Terri's lip quiver and her eyes showed a little bit of trepidation. She sat back and nervously ran her finger tips in tiny circles on the arms of the chair as she sat silently. Both Kim and I could see Terri was deep in thought so Kim softly spoke up saying, "Terri, I know we've bombarded you with a lot of information today so if you want to take time to think about our offer then please do. You can call us tomorrow if you like and we will delay any further interviews until we hear from you."

Terri remained silent for at least another forty five seconds before asking, "Will I be required to provide sex to anyone including yourselves or your guests?"

Kim and I hadn't discussed this topic in advance so both of us sat in our chair momentarily stunned. Kim was the first to recover and say, "Terri, both Dan and I are firm believers no one should ever be forced to have sex with others. That being said, IF you want to have sex with someone while you are employed here, please make sure it doesn't interfere with you doing your duties. Do you have any questions?"

Again Terri sat thinking silently before asking in a very quiet voice, "Will you are Dan want to have sex with me if we are the only two in the house at any given time?"

"Terri, I'm not sure how to answer you but obviously there's a reason for you asking the question so would you like to share that reason with us?"

For the first time since the interview started Terri hung her head and in her quiet voice said, "I worked in a store one time and the owner started feeling me up before we opened and after closing. He progressed until he made me wear short skirts without wearing panties so he could finger my pussy during my work shift. Then he started making demands on me and said if I didn't comply he would show everyone I didn't wear panties under my skirts. He threatened to use some information he has against me if I didn't do as he instructed me to do."

Kim moved her chair closer to Terri and asked, "What did he want you to do?"

Terri raised her head and said, "He made me stock shelves while bending over at the waist with my feet parted shoulder width apart so my ass and pussy would be on display. After he instructed me how he wanted me to bend and stock shelves, he always made sure that I had to stock the bottom shelves. A few times he would wait for me to start stocking the shelves and then walk behind me with a camera and call my name so I would look at him. The first time I stood up before I turned and looked at him and he went ballistic and told me to stay bent over and look back at him. He took pictures of me in that position then he bragged that he had proof I came to work without wearing panties. He used that information to get me to do even more stuff for him by threatening to show the pictures to his friends and some male customers."

Terri continued by saying, "He demanded I go to his friend's beauty salon and have my whole body waxed clean of hair except for my head. Once I was completely naked as instructed, I sat on the table waiting for the person to come in and wax me. I was surprised and embarrassed when my boss and his male friend walked into the room. His friend spread me out completely naked on the table and didn't cover me while he worked. What was even more embarrassing was his friend is the one who waxed my body, while my boss watched and took pictures. You can see my arms are completely bald because he waxed them to."

"After I was waxed completely bald my boss only gave me a thigh length rain coat to wear and put my other clothes in a bag and left them at the salon telling his friend to throw my clothes away. I was only allowed to button the three center buttons on the rain coat and instructed not to hold the rain coat together in any way. Then he took me to his photographer friend and made me pose naked while many pictures were taken of my body. They even took many close ups of various part of my body. I don't think I have to tell you which ones they zeroed in on." Terri tearfully recalled.

"In the store he would invite a friend or two into the back room and then page me to come to the back room. Once I was in the room with them he would order me to strip naked and pose for his friend. The made me spread my legs so they could inspect my pussy. Once just before the store closed he made me come into the back room and strip naked then he took my clothes and hid them. Then he made me walk out and work the counter completely naked for the last half an hour we were open." Terri quietly said.

Looking up at both of us she said, "What I found really degrading and embarrassing is he made me suck the cock of whomever he chose. I always had to suck the cock of the salon owner and the photographer friend while other times he chose certain friends for me to suck in the back room of the store."

Looking at her references I saw Terri only had one store she listed that she had worked at and that was her current employment. Holding up the paper I asked, "The man you referred to, is he the owner of the store you're currently working for?"

Suddenly tears flowed freely down Terri's cheeks and Kim got up to get her some tissues. Terri was not looking at me when she nodded her head and said, "Yes, he is the one but please you can't say anything to him because he has friends and they have pictures of me naked in all kinds of poses."

I reminded Terri we signed a confidentiality statement for her so she was protected and anything she told us would not go any further.

Kim comforted Terri by putting her arm around her and drawing her to herself. With a motherly voice Kim inquired, "Where do you live?"

Again the tears flowed when she said, "He said he owns me and my body belongs to him so I have to do whatever he wants. He made me move in with him so he could keep and eye on me. You see, I'm still a virgin and he's waiting to sell my virginity to the highest bidder since he owns me and I have to do whatever he wants me to do. That's why I applied for a job with you. He doesn't know I am searching for another job. I told him I was going to go see a friend today since it's my day off. I want to get away from him before he finds someone to fuck me."

I looked at Terri with a look of confusion on my face. Terri looked up at me and said, "Dan I think I know what you are thinking. My guess is you are wondering why the person you called at the store gave me such a great reference since I'm telling you all this and that my boss is such an asshole."

I nodded my head and asked, "Who did I talk to if I didn't talk to the owner of the store?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers