The Morrisons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,903 Followers

Suddenly Tony smiled and said, "You mean he is going to be working here to?"

Terri said, "Yes, and I have to take him in the house now so we can go over the security gate information and get him to sign a confidentiality statement.

Suddenly Tony said, "I think I will go out and say hello to Ted."

Patty and Tony's sisters stood in the open garage door and watched as Tony and Terri walked out to Ted's truck. They saw Tony shake hands with Ted and talk with him briefly. They watched as Tony smiled and even laughed while talking to him before turning to walk back towards the garage. When Tony walked into the garage he laughed and said, "I told Ted we were doing the lawn care and landscaping and I was looking forward to seeing more of him."

Patty picked up on the pun and asked, "Oh, so you're looking forward to seeing more of Ted? Is there something that you want to tell me?" She finished saying with a laugh.

Beth and Barbie started laughing and patted Tony on his back. Beth stepped in front of Tony and pulled his hand towards her pussy. She used his hand to rub her pussy and few times before saying, "Brother dear, before you turn to guys I'm sure Patty, Barbie and me will fuck you until you can't see straight. My pussy is much better for you than you poking your cock up some guy's ass."

Patty and Barbie laughed before Barbie bent over at the waist and parted her feet saying with a giggle in her voice, "Look at my juicy pussy big brother, slip that nice cock of yours into me. I want to make sure you don't change your mind and start chasing cocks, this pussy is better for you than Ted's cock will be."

Tony looked at Patty questioningly who giggled and said, "Go ahead and fuck her honey. I'd much rather have you fuck her than asking Ted to drive his cock up your ass."

Tony stepped forward and touched his cock to Barbie's exposed pussy. Barbie moaned as the mushroomed tip of his cock spread her open. He felt Barbie push her hips backwards as she skewered herself onto his fleshy cock. He couldn't believe how hot she was; how hot and slippery and tight, or the extraordinary feeling of her cunt sucking him into the depths of her womb.

Tony looked at his wife asking, "Are you sure this is ok with you?"

Patty smiled and said, "Terri has a point when she said that the people you can truly trust to love you as much as you love them, is your family members. Apparently the physical exploration amongst brothers and sisters is a lot more widespread than anyone wants to acknowledge socially."

"I encouraged you to fuck Barbie so you know I'm ok with it but you should ask Barbie and make sure she wants to continue." Patty said with a smile.

Barbie didn't wait for Tony to ask her, she begged, "Tony please hurry up and fuck me. I want to feel your stiff cock deep inside my pussy."

Tony pushed forward as his cock slipped into Barbie's hot, slippery and pleasingly tight pussy and he knew immediately his sister was ready to receive him. It felt so right for him to have his cock deep inside Barbie. The walls of her pussy felt like they were on fire as he started to pump into her there was an audible squishing sound. Patty stood beside her husband saying, "When Barbie said she was wet, she meant it."

Tony reached forward and put his hands on Barbie's tiny titties and started rolling, pulling, pinching and squeezing her little nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. Suddenly Barbie screamed and said, "Oh my fucking God, my nipples are so sensitive please don't stop Tony. Fuck me hard and roll my nipples. God I love how your cock fills my juicy cunt. I'm gonna cum!"

Tony pumped Barbie harder and faster as she shook violently during her orgasm. He didn't even slow down when she tried to catch her breath just before she announced the onset of a second racking orgasm. Tony moaned and said, "I'm going to cum with you this time. Do you want me to pull out?"

Barbie screamed, "No cum inside me! I'm on the pill! Fill me with your hot cum!"

Tony continued to roll Barbie's tiny nipples as he fucked her. Suddenly Barbie screamed she was ready to cum and Tony groaned loudly moments before he pumped his sister full of semen. He continued to grind his cock deep into Barbie as her pussy muscles milked every last drop of cum out of her brother's cock. When Tony's cock was soft he pulled it out and much to his surprise Barbie dropped to her knees in front of him and started sucking his cock. Both Beth and Patty stood to each side and watched in amazement as Barbie devoured Tony's cock. Finally Patty couldn't contain herself any longer saying, "Damn Barbie you are one hot bitch! Look at you suck that hot cock. My cunt is soaking wet after watching Tony fuck you and now you sucking him clean, Hot Damn!"

Tony looked at Patty and said, "Thank you babe for letting me fuck Barbie. I've always loved both of my sisters but now I've found a new way to love both of them if they'll let me."

Beth stepped up to Tony's side and wrapped her arms around him and said, "I want the same thing you just gave Barbie. I want to feel your hot cock fuck my cunt."

Patty smiled at both Tony and Beth saying, "I think we have learned a new meaning to sharing and I don't mind sharing with either one of you."

When everything calmed down all four family members was standing in the garage looking at each other. Suddenly Patty burst out laughing and said, "I think I'm going to love this job more than any other we've ever done. I don't know about all of you but I like the idea of working naked and getting an overall tan at the same time and I plan on getting as much of that cock as possible and some of the delicious looking pussy standing in front of me."

Tony said, "You know I was worried about others seeing us naked but after this morning I believe it won't matter who sees us. I love all of you more now than I ever thought possible."

The four of them came together in a group hug and each one in turn said, "I love all of you to."

When they separated Patty said, "Whew, this is heavy! I never would have thought I would be sharing my man with anyone much less his sisters but I think this is going to draw each of us much closer than ever before. I don't know about all of you but this nudist thing seems to be an excellent way to live and I want to start it at our house."

Tony smiled and said, "Honey whatever you want, you can have it."

Barbie looked around and then said, "I need to clean up after that great fuck Tony gave me. I wonder where we can go."

Patty piped up saying, "We can go up on the deck and use the shower and get cleaned up."

Everyone smiled and joined hands as they started to walk around the outside of the house towards the back yard and the deck.

****************************

Meanwhile in the house things were a little awkward for Terri at first. Ted had seen her just a couple days before while she was being fingerprinted and now he was enjoying the view of her completely naked body. Terri had not made any attempt to cover her body so Ted sat at the breakfast counter and watched as Terri moved around the room.

Terri poured Ted a cup and coffee and set it down in front of him then she walked to the refrigerator to get the cream and bring it back to the counter. Terri pushed the sugar bowl down the counter towards Ted then she sat down in the seat she had sat in earlier that morning.

Ted didn't show any signs of being shy about looking at Terri's small tits and her bald pussy. Terri caught him several times looking down between her legs and waited for him to look up at her face before she completed the sentence.

Terri had a copy of Ted's confidentiality statement next to her on the counter. She started her conversation with Ted by saying, "I'm sure you're wondering why we are all naked and no one has bothered to cover up or get dressed."

Ted smiled and said, "Yes, I am wondering what's going on here however I must say I'm enjoying the view so I'm not going to complain."

"I will explain to you in a few minutes but first we have something that must be signed." Terri explained.

"You have a lovely body. I hope you won't get mad at me for saying this but your tits are spectacular and I can't tell you how much I've adored looking at your bald pussy. Are you wet?" Ted asked.

Terri blushed but decided to be honest in her answer since it must be obvious to him when she said, "I've been wet ever since I started working here. Dan and Kim are of the highest quality employers. But before we continue our chat about me, I have to get some business done."

Terri was seated at the end of the counter where Ted could clearly see her when she said, "As I told you Dan and Kim hired me as their live in housekeeper and I am in charge of their home that's why they wanted me to be fingerprinted so they would know I didn't have a criminal record. Anyway I will be overseeing day to day operation here on the estate. They have authorized me to do business on their behalf and finally I will be scheduling all the events and the personnel to staff the events. But that's enough about my duties for now let me move on to the parts that involve you."

"As you may or may not know both Dan and Kim Morrison are top business executives in their respective companies and they have prepared a confidentiality statement for each person who works here or will be doing contracting work here which includes you." Terri said as she pushed the prepared confidentiality statement across the counter to Ted.

Ted took a few minutes to read the statement and then read it again. Then he asked, "What precisely happens here that I would need to sign one of these forms? I am a police officer and I have to be discrete at all times anyway."

Terri sat in her seat and turned her legs towards Ted and intentionally spread her legs and slid towards the edge of the seat causing her bald pussy to open and be very visible. Her movement was immediately noticed by Ted and he looked down at Terri's lap at her cute tight lipped cunt. Ted smiled to himself and asked, "So everyone here is going to be naked and the Morrisons don't want anyone else to know?"

Terri smiled at Ted and said, "Please sign the form and then I can answer all your questions."

Ted re-read the form and said, "There's nothing in here that's illegal or would cause me to be anything but honest so I'll sign it. I would like a copy of this form once it's counter signed by Dan or Kim."

Terri said, "I am authorized to sign the confidentiality form but if you want one of them to sign it then I can have them do that tonight."

Ted replied, "I mean no offense and I understand you are in charge here however I would like the owner of the property to counter sign the form."

Terri smiled and pulled the form back to her and then picked it up and took it to the den and placed it on Dan's desk. When she walked back into the kitchen she watched Ted eyes go immediately to her pussy and stay there while she once again took her seat at the end of the counter. Once she was seated she spread her legs again because suddenly it was extremely exciting her to have Ted stare at her spread open bald pussy.

"Now that you've signed the confidentiality statement I will tell you the Morrisons are nudists and they want to keep their personal lives and interests separate from their corporate lives. Since they are nudists they are only hiring staff who either are nudist already or who are willing to adopt their nudist style of living when they are working here. In other words, anyone who works here either by being directly employed by the Morrisons or even contractors like you, they want everyone to be nude."

It took only a couple of seconds for Terri's last statement to register in Ted's mind before his face went from a smile to a blank open mouthed unbelieving stare. When Ted's mind caught up and processed the information he asked, "Are you saying Dan and Kim will want me and my staff to work completely naked when we install the security gate and wire in the monitors?"

Terri smiled at Ted saying, "Yes, you are absolutely correct."

"Tony and his staff came to work today for the first time and I was giving them a tour of the buildings and showing them where the security buttons are located in case they need assistance. That's why you saw al of us standing in the garage completely naked. Ted, this is all new to me as well, I only started living the nudist lifestyle the other day after we returned from the police station. So far I have learned a lot about myself and in just a couple days my self confidence has increased dramatically." Terri continued saying.

Ted was sweating when he said, "But I am an officer of the law, what would happen if I was nude and others saw me?"

Terri smiled and replied, "We would understand you and your staff being fully clothed working down by the road when you're installing the gate and the electronic equipment. However once you move up to the house to wire and install the monitors, I guess that would be the time for you and your staff to be nude. The reason for the confidentially statement is meant to protect everyone including you from leaving here and talking about anything that goes on here. If you would like we can draw up a confidentially statement for you and all of us will sign it. Actually, I asked Dan and Kim to sign a confidentially statement for me and they did so without hesitation."

"Besides you don't seem to mind looking at my bald pussy because your eyes keep looking down between my legs. Don't you think I would love to see what is causing that lump in your pants?" Terri said with a huge smile.

Ted stuttered when he tried to talk so he stopped and let his brain catch up before asking, "But nudists have wild sex parties and I'm a married man and I am faithful to my wife."

"On the contrary Ted, although I have only been here for a couple of days, I can assure you that there are no wild sex parties here. The Morrisons live just like everyone else with the exception they live without wearing clothes when they are at home. They do everything that you do when you are at home including having sex. They believe that only those who are consenting participants should engage in sex. They don't believe anyone should be forced or coerced into performing sex. Therefore I didn't offer to have sex with you I just said I wouldn't mind seeing what is making that lump in your pants." Terri said as she smiled at Ted.

Ted thought about what Terri said before responding, "You said you had Dan and Kim sign a confidentially statement for you, why would you need a confidentially statement? No one knows you around here, is there something in your background that you don't want any of us to know about?"

Ted's question came as a total surprise to Terri and she sat in her seat for a few moments stunned and searching her brain for a reasonable answer. Being a police officer Ted was quick to pick up on Terri's hesitation and asked again, "Is there something you want to tell me Terri? Do you understand we are still waiting for the FBI report to come back on you? If there's something you need to tell me, it is far better to do it in the privacy of this house."

Terri suddenly got very nervous and started tapping the counter top with her fingers and tears formed in her eyes before she replied, "No Ted there is nothing in my background that will show up in the FBI report. I have never been arrested for anything and I've never even received a traffic ticket in my whole life."

Ted reached out and put his hand on Terri's hand and in a soothing voice he said, "Terri, you can trust me. I don't know what's bothering you but since you are working for a friend of mine I can help you if you need it. You have to tell me what's going on first."

Terri looked up at Ted with tears in her eyes and said, "It's too embarrassing and I've already told Dan and Kim and they understand completely. Actually Dan said he has some friends he's going to talk to and fix the problem. To be totally truthful I asked Dan not to tell you and since he signed a confidentially statement for me he said he wouldn't unless I gave him permission."

Ted pressed forward saying, "Terri I am a police officer however as long as I'm not asked to do something illegal, I can and will help you. Like Dan, I have many friends and I can assist you to."

Terri looked directly into Ted's eyes and saw the kindness in his sincere expression. Without breaking eye contact Terri said, "I would like to tell you but I would like Dan and Kim present when we talk. Since the other day they have treated me just like family and although you are a police officer, I feel safe with them near me. Please understand how I feel and don't try to push me to tell you any more information right now."

Ted looked at Terri with a bit of sadness and asked, "Would you like to make arrangements with Dan and Kim to be here tonight, I will come back then and we can all talk."

"Yes, I can do that. I am so glad that you understand it's a situation I need the moral support of my new family before we discuss this any further." Terri said as she looked directly into Ted's eyes.

Ted looked down at Terri's spread legs and as he marveled at her exposed bald pussy and then back up to her beautiful round titties before looking Terri in the eyes saying, "You are a very beautiful young lady. I am going to enjoy working here the view is exceptionally delightful."

Terri blushed and smiled at Ted saying, "You are being to kind but I do appreciate the compliments. I will look forward to having you work here so I can finally see an unimpeded view of that lump in the front of your pants."

Ted suddenly got serious and asked, "When I come back tonight will all of you be ...... you know .... naked?"

Terri smiled and said, "Normally when Dan and Kim return home the first thing they do is remove their clothes and relax. However if you are going to get a bad case of bashfulness, I can arrange for them to wear their robes when you arrive."

Ted smiled asking with a raised eye brow, "Will you be naked when I return this evening?"

"Ted you are sitting there drooling while viewing my completely naked body. I've even opened my legs so you could see my bald pussy better. Even if I did wear something tonight when you arrived, it wouldn't do any good because you are already familiar with my naked body. So to answer your question no I won't be wearing any clothes when you arrive later." Terri said.

"Back on the subject of the security gate, did you get all the measurements you needed and how long before you can get it installed." Terri asked.

Ted shook his head up and down and said at the same time, "Yes I got all the measurements I needed and I had to come up to the house and look over the den and see where the best place to put the monitors would be. On the way up the driveway I looked around and decided that I need to bring in a ditch witch and bury the cables inside a pipe. That way the cables are out of sight, out of mind."

Terri asked, "Do you know where the den is?"

"Of course I do young lady I'm the one who wired in the security system for Dan and Kim. I would be totally disappointed if you didn't lead the way and stay with me while I look around." Dan added.

Sliding out of her chair and playfully slapping Ted on the shoulder she said, "Now you're just being a big flirt, but don't stop, I kinda like it."

After taking about five or six steps Terri turned and saw Ted was still seated in his chair watching her ass so she stopped and asked, "Well are you coming or are you going to sit there all day and miss watching my ass wiggle all the way to the den?"

"Who's teasing now?" Ted asked.

Ted followed Terri into the den and looked everything over before he said let's take a look in the basement so I can decide where to bring the cable into the house. Terri led the way down into the basement and watched at Ted looked around. After a few minutes he found what he was looking for and satisfied himself he could bring his cables in at that point. Walking over to Terri he put his arm around her waist and said, "I'm all done down here let's go back up stairs."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,903 Followers