The Morrisons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,904 Followers

Ted hugged Marion close to him saying, "I love you honey and I'm so proud of you for staying here when you found out the others were here."

Marion said, "Well get out of those clothes and come in so we can go out and talk to Tony and the girls."

Ted didn't have to be told twice to take off his clothes. He left his clothes by the closet near the front door and walked holding Marion tight to his body out onto the deck. When they got over to the deck railing Ted saw Tony, his wife and sisters were busy in the garden. Smiling Ted greeted all of them by saying, "Hey Tony, it's nice to see ya working so hard. Are you going to introduce me to your lovely wife and sisters today? I understand you've already met my wife Marion."

Tony said to his wife and sisters, "Let's take a break and I'll introduce you to one of our city's long-time donut eaters."

Ted smiled saying, "Hey, hey that's only a nasty rumor started by Dunkin' Donuts so they could sell more donuts."

Up on the deck Tony said, "Ted this is my lovely and talented wife Patty and these two beautiful young ladies over here are Barbie and Beth."

Ted shook hands with each one as Tony introduced them then he stepped back saying, "All three of you look very beautiful and I'm so glad that we met out here at the Morrisons so I won't have to guess what you look like under clothes."

Marion slapped Ted on the back saying, "Don't do that Ted, you're making the girls blush."

Tony said, "Well Marion, I've always wondered what kind of woman would put up with a lug like Ted and I have to tell you, with a body like yours, you could have done much better!"

Ted's mouth dropped open and Patty slapped Tony on the back saying, "I think Ted has a very nice package hanging down there. Unless it doesn't work, Marion should be a very happy lady."

Marion shocked Ted when she reached down and stroked his cock a few times before saying with a wide grin, "Umm Patty it does very good but you know what they say, variety is the spice of life."

Suddenly all the females burst out laughing while Tony and Ted stood looking at each other. Tony finally said, "Hey Ted, I think they just stole our male saying."

Beth spoke up saying, "I'm enjoying the view of both of cocks pointing skyward and I don't mind saying, either one looks delicious to me."

Marion giggled and said pointing at Ted's cock, "This one is donut flavored."

Everyone but Ted started laughing but Tony laughed the loudest and longest as he stepped forward and extended his arms towards Marion to hug her. Marion was also laughing as she stepped into Tony's arms and their naked bodies pressed firmly against each other with Tony's cock trapped between their lower abdomens. When they stepped back Marion said, "Hmm, that felt great Tony, we'll have to do that again some time."

Patty walked over to Ted and pressed her naked body again his then she started to grind her pubic area against his cock saying, "Hum, Ted this feels wonderful. I could get used to this."

After enjoying the feeling of Patty's naked body rubbing against his, Ted said as he ran his hands up and down her back, "Yep, sure feels great to me too. Now I know why Tony left you in the garage the other day when he came out to talk to me. You've got all the right moves to make a dead man hard."

Patty leaned back keeping her pubic area pressed tightly against Ted's cock and said, "I love your compliment and it excites me to know I still have it."

Beth was watching all the sexy stuff going on and finally she said, "I don't know about all of you but my pussy needs some attention. Patty can I borrow your husband for a little while?"

Patty looked at Beth and started laughing before she said, "Ask your brother if you can borrow his cock to get off, you horny lil witch."

Marion watched as Beth walked over to her brother and passionately kissed him as she stroked his cock a few times before she dropped to her knees and said, "I want this wonderful piece of meat in my hot juicy pussy brother dear."

Tony looked around and saw everyone was watching before saying, "Beth you shouldn't be doing this."

Ted said with a laugh, "Hey Tony, leave the girl alone obviously she needs something you've got."

Beth convinced Tony to lie down on the deck and she quickly straddled him and aimed his hard cock towards her waiting pussy. When she sat down, Beth yelled, "OH FUCK THAT FEELS GREAT! Tony your cock fills my pussy so full, ohhhhh it's so good!"

Beth braced her hands on Tony's well toned chest and started grinding her pussy against Tony's crotch in between bouncing up and down on Tony's cock. Soon both of them were moaning in pleasure and breathing hard while their bodies quivered with pleasure.

Marion walked over next to Ted and whispered to him, "Ted are you crazy, Beth is his sister."

Ted looked at Marion asking quietly, "Do you want to go over there and help her then?"

Marion again leaned towards Ted and whispered, "I can't do that Ted. You know I've never had another man other than you."

Ted smiled at his wife and said in a very quiet voice, "Honey you know I love you very much and I will do anything to make you happy. Here at the Morrisons we, as a couple, have an opportunity to explore even more than we would have at our own home. We are seeing and learning new things and I want you to understand, if the urge strikes you, I want you to know you can do what you want. We are at a private residence and all of us have signed confidentiality statements so you know no one is going to talk about any of this outside the property boundaries. This would be the only place you can play if you want to and get away with it. Honey do you remember those fantasies we shared with each other a few years ago and we've talked about them while enjoying sex every now and then? We can make those fantasies happen here, if you want to. For my part I'll wait for your cue because I love you so much I don't want to do anything to ruin our relationship. If you decide to act I will support whatever decision you make."

After listening to Ted, Marion dropped down on her knees and for the first time in her life she was going to have some form of sex in front of others. Marion stroked Ted's cock towards her mouth until she finally leaned forward enough to kiss the head of it before opening her mouth wide enough to engulf his large mushroom head between her sweet lips. Marion swirled her tongue around the rim of his cockhead and Ted moaned loudly in appreciation for Marion's efforts.

Patty, Barbie and Terri stood leaning against the railing watching the four people enjoying themselves. Patty said, "I am so glad we took this position out here with the Morrisons because our sex lives have improved dramatically. We've talked about everything and we made an agreement to enjoy ourselves and to try whatever comes up without any restrictions on either of us."

Terri leaned forward and asked, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Patty replied, "Hmm, I sure you're not asking me about family and friend kisses on the cheek. I guess the answer to your question would be no, I haven't."

Terri moved closer to Patty asking, "Would you like to try it now?"

Patty turned towards Terri and held out her arms and both of them stepped forward, but Terri is the one who took the lead and kissed Patty passionately as her hands roamed over Patty's body. They had been kissing and exploring each other's body when Terri reached between them moving lower until her hand cupped Patty's pussy. Terri gently squeezed her pussy mound a couple times before Terri inserted her middle finger into the hot, soaking wet depths causing Patty to melt into Terri's body and moan loudly. Terri continued her exploration of Patty's pussy making brief contact with Patty's clit. Each time Patty's legs would wobble a little but she remained standing.

Marion heard Patty's moan behind her so she stopped sucking Ted's cock and turned her head to see what was happening. She watched Patty and Terri for a few seconds then turned her head back towards Ted and looked up into his face with a smiled on her face. Marion moved and pulled Ted with her so she could suck Ted and watch the two girls making out by the railing while the other one was busy rubbing her clit by herself.

Female moans could be heard from a couple spots but one was increasing in volume as she neared her orgasm. Beth was covered with sweat as he continued to drive Tony's cock deep into her womb and each time she sat down a squishing sound was easily heard by everyone. Their combined juices were slowly rolling off the base of Tony's cock down across his balls and dripping on the deck. With a final burst of energy, loud moans, and a scream "I'm cumming!" Beth ground her pussy spasmodically in a circular motion on Tony's pubic area.

Suddenly Tony exclaimed, "Sis I'm cumming too! I'm gonna fill your pussy with my hot cum!"

Both of them vibrated in ecstasy for the next few seconds before Beth collapsed down on Tony's body and both of them tried to catch their breath.

Meanwhile Marion was working Ted's cock while he held the sides of her head. Ted was watching both his wife devour his cock and Patty and Terri making out over by the railing. He saw that Patty now had her finger on Terri's clit and both girls were pumping their hips in rhythm as each worked towards their own orgasm. Both of them moaned into each other's mouth and Ted felt his own cum starting to move so he warned Marion, "I'm going to cum soon are you ready?"

Marion revved up her efforts working Ted's cock and he started breathing in ragged gasps. He could hear and see the two girls as both of them started to spasm as their orgasms ripped through their bodies and Ted blew his load into his wife's sucking mouth. Ted's knees started to buckle as he was cumming and he had to brace himself by moving his hands down to Marion's shoulders to sturdy himself. When he was finished cumming he encouraged Marion to stand up by lifting under her arms and then he embraced her and kissed her tasting his own cum still on Marion's tongue.

Meanwhile over by the railing both Patty and Terri were trying to catch their breath. Patty said, "Wow that was so fucking hot. Terri, you're a great kisser."

Terri smiled and said, "Patty I'm not a lesbian but I have learned that I'm bisexual and sometime I would like to take you in a different way which I know you will love even more.

Ted looked at his wife and said, "Your turn to be pleasured."

Marion whispered in Ted's ear, "Are you sure, everyone will be watching?"

Ted picked Marion up and carried her to one of the chairs and sat her down before kneeling in front of her and opening her legs wide enough so everyone could see her pussy in all its glory. Ted smiled up at Marion saying, "Enjoy yourself."

Ted looked at Marion's glistening pussy and saw that Marion was really turned on by everything that has been happening around her. Ted was an excellent lover in the oral sex department and every time he went down on Marion, it took her at least five minutes to recover. The shy wife out in public Marion had a fantasy of being spread out, possibly tied up or handcuffed so other people could view her naked body and she wouldn't have the ability to do anything about it. Being spread out like she was now with everyone standing around watching her receiving oral sex was a preliminary to that fantasy. As Marion looked around at all the faces staring at her, she could feel her female juices start to flow more freely, lubricating her love canal. Soon Ted had her moaning and moving trying to get more of his teasing tongue but Ted had other ideas. Ted moved quickly to close Marion's legs and coax her to come out of her chair and kneel on the deck. Ted moved her so she was facing everyone then he pushed slightly on her back and she immediately knew he wanted her on her hands and knees. Once she was in position Ted moved closer behind her lining his cock up with her well lubricated pussy. When he pushed forward Marion's juices caused a loud squishing sound. He started fucking Marion by holding her hips and driving his cock deep inside her. To make Marion more aware of the people watching her being fucked and her lovely tits swinging, Ted said quietly, "Hold your head up and look at all those people watching you get your pussy hammered."

Marion blushed while she looked and saw everyone had stopped what they were doing and now she was the centerpiece of the entertainment as she was getting fucked. Privately, Marion was overjoyed being the center of attention but outwardly she blushed. Ted was so excited that he and Marion were finally able to live out part of a fantasy he didn't last long and was soon saying, "Honey, I'm gonna cum."

Marion replied, "Hurry up because I am almost there myself and we can cum to together."

Within the next thirty seconds Ted moaned loudly and Marion sounded off with a series of moans and soft mini screams as she shuddered and shook. When it was finished they both took a few minutes to re-coup before standing up. Ted's cock was coated with a rapid drying mixture of his cum and Marion's juices. At first Marion was slightly embarrassed for acting out one of her fantasies but that faded quickly when everyone congratulated her on how great she looked being fucked.

Tony was the first to say, I'm going to use the shower then take a dip in the pool before going back to work. Everyone watched as Barbie and Tony walked hand in hand to the open air shower on the other side of the pool. The shower was only a shower head and two faucets attached to the wall over the top of a platform with a drain in the center of it. So anyone on the deck could watch the person taking his or her shower. And everyone did watch as Tony adjusted the water and stepped under the spray then making room for Barbie to get wet also. Her proximity to Tony made his cock start to rise which didn't go unnoticed by Barbie. She put some soap on her hands and stated stroking his cock not only to clean it but to make it hard. Barbie might have been blonde haired but she couldn't be fooled like the proverbial blonde jokes always indicated. Once Tony was hard, Barbie turned around and bent over and reached between her legs and aimed Tony's cock at her pussy. Tony didn't need any more prompting so he pushed his hips forward burying his cock deep inside his sister. Tony felt how tight, hot and wet she was and enjoyed the feeling as he looked to see everyone watching him fuck his sister. All those times she had teased him wearing only panties and bra in front of him came flooding back to his memory and now he had his cock deep in that cherished place between her legs.

Within a few minutes both of them were pumping hard with Barbie pushing her ass back towards Tony's crotch and Tony using her hips as leverage to make sure he could get as deep inside his sister as possible. Their undulating soon began to quicken as their breathing became ragged with Barbie building in volume in her cute little noises. Almost simultaneously each one expressed their pending orgasm was near and would soon explode. Shortly thereafter both of them began to feel the effects of their orgasm seize their bodies making both weak in the knees and their legs wobble as they experienced one of the most fantastic orgasms they had ever had.

When they were able to, they finished their shower and called out "NEXT" as they stepped out from under the spray and walked towards the pool. Ted looked at Marion saying, "Let's go take a shower then we can get in the pool for a few minutes before I have had to get dressed and go check on how the guys are making out digging for the footings."

Ted and Marion took a quick shower and then walked towards the pool leaving the water running for Terri and Beth. After both of them finished their shower they also walked down the concrete steps into the pool to relax.

After everyone was settled in the pool Ted said to Terri, "My guys are working at the end of the driveway with the backhoe digging the holes so we can pour the footings for the pillars tomorrow. I went over to the concrete prefab company and picked out the pillars I want and they told me they will deliver and set the pillars for me. So please tell Dan and Kim there won't be an extra charge for the wrecker. I ordered the gate and all the hardware I need and that will be delivered in three days. I told the company I want to store the electronic items in the garage. So when the company delivers, they will come to the door and you will have to open the garage for them. That's about all the news I have for Dan and Kim right now."

Terri replied, "Ok I will let them know when they come home tonight."

Tony and Ted talked about the security gate and how it would work while the females all gathered together and talked about girl stuff.

One of the things that Marion was interested in hearing more about was how long Tony and his sister have been enjoying each other's bodies. Barbie explained how she and Beth had teased Tony as they were growing up and then leaving him with an obvious hard on. Then Patty jumped in and explained how the circumstances had escalated into Tony and Barbie making love for the first time in the garage the other day. Patty said she was so turned on by watching Tony with his sister she and Tony talked about it and they came to the conclusion all four of them would share. Beth said the nice part of making love here at the Morrisons, we don't have to worry about anyone going away from here and telling anyone because we've all signed our confidentiality statement. Beth said none of them had to worry about getting pregnant because all three of them were taking birth control pills. Marion replied, "That was going to be my next question."

The girls giggled and Beth said, "Tony knows how to use that hunk of meat he has swinging and the best part is it seems like it's always hard even if he's just taken care of one of us a short time ago."

Patty looked in Tony's direction and said, "Marion, watch Tony's cock."

Marion said, "What are you going to do?"

Barbie jumped up on the edge of the pool and spread her legs then Beth moved between her sister's spread legs and started to lick Barbie's clit. At first she used her tongue to gently touch her sister's lil button and then she used her lips to pull Barbie's clit into her mouth. Immediately Barbie started pumping her hips up against Beth's soft tender lips and her wiggling tongue.

Marion glanced at both Ted and Tony and saw them watching the action between Beth and Barbie, but remained at a distance talking. Marion looked down in the water and saw both men with a hard cock pointing straight out from their groin. Terri and Patty looked at the guys and smiled knowing they will want some attention soon. Patty turned to Terri asking, "Would you like me to do the same to you as Beth is doing to Barbie?"

Terri smiled and hopped up on the edge of the pool and as she learned back on her hands she parted her legs. Patty stepped between Terri's creamy thighs and started rubbing her hands up and down those wonderful well toned thighs. Each time she moved her hands closer to the apex where the glorious prize waited. Slowly Terri laid backwards until she was on her back giving Patty total access to her bald, wet, glistening pussy. Patty never missed a moment as she moved forward using her fingers to explore and open the lovely flower before her eyes. At the top of the glistening mound was a small nub waiting for attention. Although Patty was very inexperienced in what she was about to do, she leaned forward and started doing what she knew felt good to her. Soon she had Terri pumping her hips and moaning loudly. Patty stopped briefly and looked at Marion and asked, "Would you like to try this? Terri's pussy tastes delicious."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,904 Followers