The Morrisons Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers

There was some shuffling behind Joanna and Tony and when they looked, they saw the officers had brought the intruder downstairs and Patty, Barbie and Beth walked naked over to the place where Joanna and Tony were kneeling. The officer told the three of them to kneel beside Tony but don't talk. Tony looked in their direction and shrugged his shoulders.

Joanna said, "Yes, I know he's on vacation but he's in charge of my special assignment and told me if I had any problems to call him. My cell is over there on the counter so if you get my phone for me, I'll call him, and you can talk to him."

While you're talking to him, tell him that you're holding us in a kneeling position without allowing us the opportunity to put some clothes on. That will look really good on your record.

One of the other officers said, "The investigators are on the way."

The officer looked at Joanna for a few seconds and said, "Ok, we'll take all you upstairs and you can get your badge. I don't want any of you talking to each other because we have to take your individual statements and don't try anything funny."

Joanna said, "It's not that I don't trust you but you know you need a female officer present if you are dealing with a female and it's not an emergency. If you are going to take me upstairs, I want one of the other females to go with me because I'm completely naked and I've already watched you look at my body and drool."

The officer said, "Ok, get up on your feet."

Joanna looked at Patty and said, "Come with me and Tony and his sisters can go together."

Joanna and Patty walked up the stairs ahead of the officer who refused to put his weapon away.

Two other officers escorted Tony, Beth and Barbie up the stairs after Joanna, Patty and the other officer cleared the stairs.

In the bedroom, Joanna and Patty walked around the bed to the nightstand and Joanna picked up her pistol belt and pulled off her badge. She handed it to the officer who stared at it for a moment and then let his eyes wander over Joanna's body one last time before he said, "Ok, get something to put on."

Joanna reached for her shorts and tank top on the nightstand and when she had them in her hand she turned back facing the officer and pulled her tank top on first. Looking directly at the officer she said, "Don't you dare go back to the station and say you saw me naked, I have to work there. I put my tank top on first so you can have the last few seconds to look at my pussy. That should be enough for you to keep quiet."

The officer asked, "Will you turn around and bend over before you put your shorts on? I'd really love to see all of you."

Joanna stared into the officer's eyes and said, "Drop your pants! I want to make sure we have something on each other. I want to see your cock and then if you say anything about me, I'll tell everyone you tried to fuck me. Remember, Patty is here as my witness so you have to swear you'll never tell anyone and you'll have to advise all the other officers here tonight not to say anything either."

He said, "Ok, I'll talk to my officers and tell them not to say anything about your lack of clothing. After all, it's the middle of the night and you did have to get out of bed.

As he stared at Joanna as he unbuckled his pistol belt and dropped it in the chair beside him. Then he unbuckled the other belt on his pants and pushed both his pants and boxers down at the same time. His hard cock bounced up once it was released and pointed toward the ceiling. Joanna smiled and turned around and bent over and parted her feet. Then she said, "You can look, but don't touch."

Patty stood to the side and watched as the officer moved for a better look.

Joanna stood still for about a minute, and then stepped into her shorts. As she stood up and pulled the shorts up, she turned to the officer. "Anybody hears a word of this at the station; you're going to regret the day you were born. On the other hand, the package is kinda nice. Under better circumstances you might be able to get an invitation to a party out here in God's country.

"Thanks Officer Doyle, I'll make sure my guys don't say anything, but I'm sure they can't erase the visions burned into their brains of you kneeling on the floor and that beautiful body of yours totally on display."

Joanna said, "Fuck 'em. Just make sure they don't talk about me at the station.

Joanna clipped her badge on her shorts, and picked up her pistol belt.

Just as they were ready to walk out of the bedroom the phone rang so Joanna walked over and picked up the phone. She said, "Hello, this is the Morrison residence, how may I help you?"

Suddenly she sighed and said, "Hello Ted."

She listened to what Ted had to say then she said, "Yeah, we have a world of shit here. I have one dead intruder because I kicked his fucking ass down the stairs. I don't have a complete count of how many were here altogether. The investigators will be here shortly. Yeah, he's right here, you want to talk to him?"

Joanna looked at the lead officer and said, "Ted Johnson wants to talk to you."

Both Joanna and Patty listened as the officer repeatedly said, "Yes sir, I understand."

After a few minutes he held the phone towards Joanna and he said, "Ted wants to talk to you again."

When Joanna put the phone to her ear, she listened and said, "No problem boss, I told them you were in charge of my special assignment and if they had any questions to ask you. I'll call both parties in a little while and let them know they won't be coming here today. And Ted, I want you to call me later because I have a few questions to ask you too."

When Joanna finished speaking to Ted she hung up the phone and saw that Patty was dressed in a t-shirt and her shorts. Joanna said, "Patty, we need to put on some shoes before we go back down there. There's glass all over the kitchen floor."

While Joanna finished pulling on the last shoe she looked at the officer and said, "Ok, now you know who I am and that I'm not at liberty to give you specifics on my special assignment. Let's go downstairs; I need a fucking cup of coffee."

The three of them walked down stairs and tiptoed past the body at the bottom of the stairs and walked out into the kitchen. Barbie, Beth and Tony were in the kitchen cleaning up the glass on the counter top and the breakfast counter. When they had everything cleaned up enough, they made some coffee.

The detectives arrived and took plenty of pictures and measurements before they removed the body. And then they started taking statements from all five people who were in the house.

Joanna was the first one to give her statement and when she finished she went back to the kitchen and made herself another cup of coffee. She reached over and picked up the phone and said, "I have to call Dan and tell him what happened. I'm sure he'll want his insurance company to get out here and evaluate the damages."

It was still dark and warm outside so Joanna took her pistol, coffee and the phone outside on the deck and sat down in one of the chairs. She took a couple of deep cleansing breaths, and then she dialed my number.

****************************

Klaudia, Beth and I were walking towards the board room when my phone started ringing. I stopped in my tracks when I saw my home number pop up on my cell phone, I asked Klaudia if I could have a few minutes alone to take the call so she walked ahead of us and went back into the board room.

I answered my phone saying, "Hello, this is Dan, who is this?"

I heard Joanna say, "Dan, I hope I'm not bothering you but I have something important you need to know."

I signaled for Beth to sit down as I said, "Hello Joanna, what's the problem?"

Joanna said, "Dan, we had a break-in a little while ago and they smashed the sliding glass doors and a few of them made it into the house and a couple made it upstairs. Everything happened so fast, but everyone here is safe. Dan, I killed one of the intruders when I kicked him back down the stairs. He fell backwards and broke his neck."

Joanna continued saying, "Dan something strange happened that I can't explain but even though the intruders made it into the house, someone else ..... and I don't know who, kicked the shit out of the intruders downstairs and tied them up for me. The whole thing was over in a matter of minutes."

I listened to what Joanna told me before I asked, "Joanna, are you sure you're ok? You said everyone, who else is there with you?"

Joanna replied, "Tony and his family stayed here last night so there are five of us in the house. There was something strange that happened the other day so Tony and his family said they would stay and help me since Tina and Amy have been here with their families. Tony and his family own their own pistols so they've been carrying since yesterday."

I asked, "How much damage do you have there?"

I listened as Joanna described the damage before I said; "I'll call my insurance company when they open and have them send someone right out there this morning. The most important part is that all of you are safe."

Joanna said, "Yes Dan, we are all safe and I'm sorry to have to call you and report all this to you. I know you are in Germany on business and probably have plenty more things on your mind. I'll do my best to keep things safe here."

I replied, "Joanna, I have no doubt that you did the best you could under the circumstances. Make sure you call Ted and tell him what happened."

Joanna said, "Dan, that's another funny thing that happened. Ted called here right after all this happened and gave me some instructions not to go in the office at all while the police are here. He also told me he had the alarm shut off remotely through the company so I didn't have to go in and shut it off in the office. He said he would talk to me again later. And Dan, a woman was here and told me they secured and tied up all the intruders downstairs, so it was safe for me to come down. Do you know who she was Dan?"

I said, "Joanna, I don't want to sound unconcerned or that I seem to be brushing you off because I'm not. I have to get back in the board room. I want you to call Ted and talk to him; tell him I said it was ok for you to have all the information."

Joanna said, "Ok Dan, I'll call him right now, but Dan, is someone else watching your house?"

I choked hearing that question and for a few seconds I couldn't speak. Finally I coughed and said, "Joanna call Ted right away and he will give you all the information you need to know."

"Ok Dan I will call Ted right now. Good-bye, call me when you can." Joanna said with a voice filled with suspicion.

I ended the call with Joanna and I had just put my phone in my pocket when it rang again. I answered it saying, "Hello, this is Dan."

I immediately recognized the voice I'd heard before as it said, "I'm sorry for interrupting you Mr. Morrison but I just finished a briefing from my team who reported to me they had some activity at your residence tonight."

I said, "Yes, I just had a phone call from the police officer who is providing security at my home. She reported one of the intruders was killed when she kicked him down stairs."

The voice said, "Yes, unfortunately someone is paying big money and this time they hired professionals to break into your home. My people didn't even see them until they were on your deck and breaking your glass doors. We were on them in less than a minute but two of them made it upstairs. If Officer Doyle is the one who took out those two, she is to be commended because they are highly trained mercenaries."

The voice paused for a moment and then said, "Mr. Morrison, I have two of the intruders and they are being interrogated as we speak. I won't go into the details of our interrogation but I assure you when they are finished telling me everything they know, I will have a complete package delivered to the district attorney and if you'd like one, I'll have a special delivery made to you when you return home. The only complication we have is the dead intruder. The police will want to do an investigation. I've already contacted your security man Ted Johnson and he is cooperating with me so we can limit any bad press."

I sat back in my chair and asked, "We will be home in a few days, will everyone be safe at my home or will I have to move to another location temporarily?"

The voice responded, "Mr. Morrison, I have doubled my security around your residence but you will have to advise Officer Doyle of our presence. I'm positive she saw one of my team members the other day because she walked out to the edge of the woods and was looking for tracks with your lawn care guy, Tony. Both of them walked within three feet of my team member so he heard their conversation very clearly."

With no advance warning, the voice said, "I have to go Mr. Morrison, we will talk again soon."

****************************

At the hotel, everyone was enjoying coffee and Danish when the phone rang. Jenna Picked up the phone and said, "Hello, good morning."

After listening she said, "Mom, someone named Judy is asking for you."

Kim walked over and took the phone from Jenna and said, "Good morning Judy, how are you this fine morning?"

After listening she said, "We're sitting here drinking coffee and talking so if you want to come up here, you're welcome to."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and when Kim answered it, Judy was standing in the hall, wearing the white terry cloth robe. Kim invited her in and Judy stopped just inside the room and looked around at all the naked people. Without a moment's hesitation, Judy untied the belt on her robe and let it fall off her shoulders. Kim got everyone's attention and said, "This is Judy, she's from Columbus, Ohio and her husband's company does business with the company Dan is here to see. I'll let each of you introduce yourself."

For the next few minutes Judy shook hands with everyone and then she sat down next to Kim and put some cream and sugar in the coffee Kim had poured for her. The conversation flowed easily and Judy joined right in like she was an old friend. However she was looking around the room and was fascinated how everyone seemed to be so comfortable being totally naked in front of each other.

Kim reminded everyone that Hans would be at the hotel at ten o'clock so they needed to get ready. Kim looked at Judy and said, "I'm staying here today so they won't have to bring me back early. Dan, Beth and I have to go to dinner with Mr. Kraus this evening. This morning, I'm going shopping in the local stores."

Judy said, "I'll go with you if you want company. I don't have anything to do until they finish and John gets back to the hotel."

One by one everyone got up and went to get showered and dressed until only Kim and Judy were left at the table. Kim said, "Hans will be taking them some place for breakfast so after they leave, we can order room service or we can take a walk and find some place that serves breakfast."

Finally everyone was back and dressed and then they were gone. Kim said, "Klaudia gave us a list or interesting places to go so they are going to have our bus driver take them to a couple of the places today. If Dan is still working tomorrow, I'll go on the trip with them."

Kim said, "I need to go take a shower and get dressed. Do you want to meet me back here in a little while or do you want to meet me in the lobby?"

Judy replied, "How about I meet you in the lobby in say, thirty minutes."

Kim said, "Ok, I'll be there."

Judy put on her robe and only held the front of it together instead of tying it. Kim walked her to the door and said, "See you in a little while."

****************************

Ted sat in the back seat of the bus beside Marion and called Joanna like he promised he would. When she answered the phone Joanna bombarded Ted with numerous questions. Ted tried his best to keep his voice down so no one else would hear him. He tried to answer her questions without giving her any details that would expose too much information about the additional security. He asked Joanna to keep whatever information he gave her confidential and not talk to anyone about it.

They talked for almost a half hour before Joanna hesitantly said, "Ted, ....... this morning I killed one of the intruders when I kicked him down the stairs."

Ted asked, "Joanna, are you sure you're ok? Do you need me to arrange for you to talk to someone?"

Joanna once again hesitated before she said, "It's just that I killed someone, even though it was in the line of duty, I ....... I mean ...... that's the first for me Ted."

Ted replied, "Joanna, if I was there, I'd hug you and tell you what a great job you've done protecting those who were there. If you hadn't acted, there's no telling if we would even be talking right now. Joanna, you did your job and I'm very proud of you."

"Joanna, ...... I can send our police chaplain out to see you if you want." Ted added.

Joanna giggled and said, "Yeah sure Ted, can you imagine the police chaplain coming out here to see me? He's a Catholic Priest and I'm naked!"

"Thanks Ted, I needed that laugh." Joanna said.

Ted said, "I'll make arrangements for Father O'Malley to come out and see you. You can stay naked if you want to, but take him for a walk away from everyone and talk to him."

"Go ahead ...... contact him and ask him to come out here. I'll take your advice." Joanna said quietly.

****************************

About twenty minutes after everyone had left her suite Kim walked over to the front desk, in the hotel lobby, and asked for directions to a place where she could get breakfast. The young man behind the desk was very helpful and promptly drew a small map for Kim. Kim took a seat in the lobby and waited for Judy.

When Judy arrived in the lobby, both ladies walked out of the hotel and Kim followed the directions to a quaint little place about two blocks from the hotel. They sat down and were thankful the menu had English in parentheses even though it was written in German. They ordered breakfast and they talked about many things however Kim was very careful not to divulge too much information about her family.

After they finished eating the two of them wandered the streets window shopping. They stopped in several stores and tried on some articles of clothing or purchased a gift for some of their friends. Kim also purchased a couple of gifts for a few special co-workers.

By the time they finished, both women had almost too many bags to carry. They made it back to the hotel where bellboys quickly loaded each lady's bags on a cart and took the bags to their suite. Kim said to Judy, "I'm going to order some lunch, if you'd like to join me."

Just then Judy's cell phone rang and she answered it. Kim waited and when Judy was finished she looked at Kim and said, "That was John, he's back in our suite. Apparently Mr. Kraus moved right into negotiations early today and of course John wasn't going to be there for that. Would you like to join us for lunch? We'll eat in the hotel restaurant if you'd like."

Kim smiled and said, "Ok, let me take this up to my suite and I'll meet you here in the lobby in a few minutes."

****************************

Beth and I walked back into the board room and I noticed a few more people had joined the CFO. Stefan stood at his end of the table and introduced all of us. Beth and I took our place at our end of the table. I looked at Beth and asked, "Are you ready for our first round?"

She looked back at me and said, "Yes, are you?"

I said, "Send a message home and tell them we are ready to start. Tell them I expect numbers and answers immediately."

I watched the screen and saw what Beth typed and I watched the response from each person in our home office.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers