The Most Unassertive Girl I Ever Knew

Story Info
Guys take advantage of weak-willed college student.
5k words
4.13
103.3k
78
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 -- Background

It's a sad case really and I doubt she will ever be truly able to stand up for herself. She was referred to me because her friend thought she could benefit from one of my Assertiveness Training Workshops. That's putting it mildly. I don't think I have ever met anyone as meek and obedient as Julia. She has been through the workshops twice and is still as unassertive as the day she first walked in.

Julia was raised in an extremely strict and devout religious household. Her father was so strict, many people would describe his disciplinarian role as abusive. He is ex-military and is one of those no-nonsense, no backtalk kinds of guys. Julia was never even allowed to give him a defiant look without a hard slap across the face. She swore he never abused her sexually, but he certainly withheld affection and was quick with his hands. She was often spanked as a young child, and was backhanded at least once or twice a day for one minor grievance or another until she finally left home for college.

Julia's mom is also a strict but was always subservient to her husband, and demanded that Julia be so, too. Rather than stick up for Julia or encourage independence, she always urged Julia to go along with whatever her father wanted her to do. By word and example, she taught Julia to obey immediately, and never hesitate, let alone argue with him.

Both parents had an almost cult-like devotion to their church. They attended services, Bible study meetings, and prayer-focused social activities several times a week, and of course, Julia always had to go. At every meal, even in restaurants, the family read passages from the Bile and bowed their heads and prayed aloud before eating. Once, Julia was slapped hard by her father because she picked up her fork too soon after the last "Amen" of grace.

Julia was a well-behaved student, as a result. She was never a behavior problem to her teachers and youth leaders because she feared the vicious wrath of her father if she didn't get straight A's or got a bad conduct report from anyone in authority. She studied and did homework several hours a day because her father didn't allow her or her mother to watch television (only he could do that). He made her read the library books he picked out for her and quizzed her on arcane topics like Philosophy, Biblical History, and the Classics. Her mother filled the rest of her non-school time with plenty of household chores, which Julia always dutifully performed without a squawk.

In High School, she was not allowed to date until she was 17. Her father terrorized any boy who came near her and threatened her with murder if he ever found out Julia didn't keep her virginity until marriage. The one boy who took her to the Senior Prom was so intimidated by Julia's father, the kid was too frightened to walk her to her front door at the end of the night. He dropped her at the curb and sped off.

So, when Julia got to college, she had a tough time adjusting to the lack of parental structure. Still, she was in the habit of studying hard and had no interest in television or non-G-Rated movies. She took phone calls several times a week from her parents who grilled her about her assignments, term papers, and exam preparations. Naturally, she got straight A's. Julia didn't like her dormmate very much. She had a lot of lovers, and she thought Julia was a prude and had a stick up her ass. In a way, she was right. Julia didn't know how to have fun or how to say no to anybody.

Part 2 -- Taken Advantage of

With her father not around, the young men on campus began to notice her. After all, she was quite pretty and had a nice willowy figure. Throughout high school she had played sports and her father had made sure she ate lightly and had exercised like a soldier at boot camp. Some guys flirted with her but she didn't know how to respond. The nice guys freaked her out the most because she had no idea how to deal with a male who didn't boss her around and treat her like a child. The nicer they were to her, the more confounded she got and the farther away she ran.

Then she met Brad, a rich conceited jerk and the handsome son of a well-known politician. She was attracted to him immediately, probably because he resembled her father both in appearance and demeanor. He was cool, aloof, and arrogant and was used to getting his way on everything. Whatever he couldn't manipulate, he bought. If he couldn't get a girl to put out for him -- and he seldom had difficulty in that department -- he'd hire a prostitute (or two) to take care of his needs. Brad was popular and a member of one of the college's most elite fraternities. His grades were average, but he thought nothing of paying brighter students to write his papers or take his exams for him.

Initially, that's what got him interested in Julia. He told her later that he never thought she was pretty. He said she "wasn't ugly, just rather plain." Brad had a lovely buxom blond bimbo girlfriend at the time, so he only saw Julia as someone he could use to get better grades. Everyone who ever took a class with Julia knew she was a diligent student who always scored well on exams and papers, so one day, Brad asked her to "draft" his term paper for him, and he was pleased when she nonchalantly said okay. He had hoped she'd do an outline and perhaps some of the library research, and was surprised when she gave him a finished, high-quality paper two days later. For the rest of the semester, she did everything Brad asked of her. She did it quickly and efficiently and without so much as an impatient look.

Brad asked her to edit his personal statement for his grad school applications and she wrote it so well Brad's father made him re-do it, because he knew there was no way Brad had actually written it himself. So, Brad got Julia to "mess it up a bit" for him.

Brad and Julia had no classes together for the spring semester but he found her at her usual table in the Library and told her he needed some tutoring for his Calculus test. He "asked" (more like TOLD) her to come by his frat house and tutor him. She didn't want to go because her father had told her to stay away from fraternity houses, plus she had plenty of her own work to do. But Brad was insistent, so she said okay. He was certainly handsome but she didn't like him very much and she definitely didn't want to displease him or get him upset with her.

That night, she showed up and tutored him in his room. At some point during the evening, Brad apparently noticed she was a girl - that she actually had tits. Most people considered Julia a rather attractive young woman in a girl-next-door kind of way. Julia wasn't Brad's usual "type," but Brad had recently dumped his latest bimbo girlfriend and his hormones were overdue for release. Julia was there and looked good enough to meet his immediate needs, sexually as well as educationally.

Brad instinctively knew Julia would do whatever he told her. He was used to that, growing up in a plush 6- bedroom house with maids, a cook, groundskeepers and parents who spoiled him rotten. He decided to test her and told her to take off her sweater. She began to protest that the room was cold, but one look from Brad's stern face shut her up and she promptly pulled the sweater over her head. The cool air of the room made her nipples poke through the thin bra and T-shirt she had underneath. She looked down and turned red when she saw her hard nipples. She crossed her arms to hide them, but Brad told her to drop her arms and let him see because she looked nice. She obeyed. That's when Brad knew he had a no-effort score -- kind of like after he handed a whore a $50 bill. Julia was his to use.

He lay down on his bed as Julia tried to resume her drill of Brad's test material from the safety of his desk chair. When she saw him leering at her, she squirmed uncomfortably and thought about making an excuse to leave. But when Brad patted the mattress in front of him and said "c'mere," she reluctantly but immediately went over and sat on the bed next to him.

"Come closer, I want to kiss you," he told her.

"No, I can't. I have to go," she said meekly.

Brad snapped back with a stern retort. "Do what I tell you."

She moved closer, leaned down and let him kiss her. The he kissed her again, harder, using his tongue. Julia was new to kissing and sex. The most her overbearing father had ever let happen was a chaste kiss from a relative or the quick peck on the cheek from the young kid next store who had a crush on her in 6th grade. So, when Brad rolled her back on the mattress and kissed her long and deep, she was frightened but aroused by the handsome young man's aggressiveness. She flinched when he laid his hand on her breast, but complied totally when Brad pushed her defensive hand aside and told her to just lay there and kiss him. He slid his hand under her t-shirt and bra and felt up her breasts -- the first time anyone had ever done anything like that to her. It felt strangely good but scary to her. Not wanting to displease him, she let Brad do whatever he wanted to her.

She protested mildly when Brad groped her inner thighs and the sacred place between her legs. She offered no serious protest after Brad stared into her eyes and sternly said "I told you to lay there and do what I say. Don't make me punish you."

From that point forward, Julia offered no resistance whatsoever. When Brad told her to peel off her shirt and bra, she did it. She even lifted her ass off the mattress so he could remove her jeans and panties when he told her to. She was oddly and uncomfortably excited about the strong feelings of sexual arousal -- feelings that were new and powerful -- but she was also terrified about the conflict between avoiding her father's wrath about having sex before marriage, and the more immediate fear of Brad's threat of punishment if she didn't obey him.

She lay naked and shaking while Brad felt her up from face to vagina, and she closed her eyes tight when he squeezed her breasts or inserted his finger inside her. She turned her head away when Brad got off the bed to strip off his clothes, but stared at his erection in total awe when Brad ordered her to look at him.

"I haven't done this before," she told Brad.

"Really? Wow. A goddam virgin. This is my fuckin' lucky night. Spread 'em."

Julia opened her legs and let Brad slide between her knees. She gritted her teeth when she felt his penis push up against her pussy lips. She cried out in pain when he shoved himself inside her with a violent thrust and broke her hymen. She sobbed softly the whole time he fucked her. Brad was like an animal, and he screwed her like one of his well-used prostitutes, ignoring her obvious discomfort in selfish pursuit of his own sexual satisfaction. Never bothering to use a condom, he filled her with his semen, then rolled off her and told her to get out of there because he needed to get some rest. She left feeling used and disappointed that sex hadn't been all that her girlfriends at school had said it would be; but, her main fear was that her father might find out about it and kill her -- literally.

Brad must have enjoyed getting his rocks off in Julia because he met her at the library the next day and told her he needed more "tutoring" that night. She wanted to say no, but didn't dare. She dropped her head and looked at the floor and meekly told him "Okay."

That night, she rang the doorbell, and the frat brother who answered looked at her and laughed. "Brad's expecting you." She could tell by the way he looked at her and treated her that Brad must have told his frat buddies about what had happened the night before. She was mortified, but obediently followed him down the hall to Brad's bedroom.

Brad barely looked up when she went in. He told her to close the door and get undressed. He wanted sex first, and then he had an assignment he wanted her to do for him. She protested weakly but a panicked look came over her face when she saw the mean snarling look Brad gave her. "Don't give me any trouble. Just do what I say, ok?" he snarled. Brad spoke to her the way he spoke to the maids or the other hired help he had grown up with. And to Julia, Brad sounded just like her father.

She told Brad she didn't want to get pregnant. Brad made a wry face, and said "No problem. I got rubbers. Now get undressed. Hurry up."

Julia hesitated briefly before stripping off her clothes. Brad kept reading his magazine until she was down to her undergarments. "Lose the bra," he ordered. She reached around and unhooked it, and laid it on the corner of the bed. She stood up and folded her arms across her chest.

"Let me see 'em."

She dropped her arms to her sides and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Not bad. Not bad. Now the panties."

She slid them off and stepped out of them.

"Get over here and take my pants off."

She climbed on the bed, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He lifted himself slightly while she pulled them off his long legs. The tent inside his underwear warned her of a rock hard erection.

"Now my jockey's." he said as he peeled his shirt over his head.

Julia obviously didn't want to do it, but feared Brad's anger, so she delicately slid her fingertips inside the waistband and tugged them down his legs and off his feet. When she looked up, she was embarrassed and fascinated by the look of his throbbing angry red cock.

"Get up here and suck it," he ordered her. Julia was mortified. She had heard about blowjobs but had obviously never done one. Hell, she hadn't even seen one. All she knew was that some girlfriends in school did it to their boyfriends. But she knew what to do because she had overheard her sexually-active roommate telling another dorm resident her special technique for pleasing her boyfriend. So in some ways, she knew what she was supposed to do, but was horrified at the thought of actually trying it and actually tasting it.

"I said get up here and suck it, now!" Brad demanded in a snarly voice.

Slowly she climbed up and approached his crotch. Brad realized she was an oral virgin as well, so he told her to lick it first, and she reluctantly did.

"There. It's not so bad, is it?" he asked her.

"No, it's ok. Just tastes a little funny."

"You'll get to like it, especially the cream dessert. Now suck the whole head in your mouth and use your tongue."

Step by step, Brad told her how to fellate him. He told her how to pump his shaft while she sucked. He told her to wait for it as he felt his orgasm building. Then he held her head down on his cock as he exploded in her mouth.

"Swallow, swallow" he ordered through gritted teeth between deep moans of pleasure. He was yelling and groaning so loud Julia worried that all of the other guys in the frat house heard him cumming.

"That wasn't bad. Not bad for a first time," he told her. "You did good. You can go now. We'll skip the writing assignment for tonight, but come back here again tomorrow. I'm gonna want another one."

Julia was pleased that she had earned Brad's praise. She had rarely gotten much praise in her young life -- sometimes from teachers or from her mother once in awhile, but on only a handful of memorable occasions from her father. So she was delighted that Brad seemed pleased with her. She wasn't about to do anything to displease him so she said "Ok, see you tomorrow" and left.

The next night, Brad had her perform oral sex on him again and write his assignment for his Poly Sci class. After cumming on her face and breasts, he made her sit at his computer stark naked and write his short paper for him. Then he called her over to the bed and made her lay on her back and spread her legs wide for him. Brad groped and fingered her until he was hard, put on a condom, then had sex with her. Brad had purposely left the bedroom door ajar so his frat brothers could peek through the door and catch glimpses of him fucking his "new little whore."

For the next couple of weeks, Julia became his nightly entertainment, sucking and fucking him so much she was always sore and sleep-deprived. She had to stay up late to do her own homework and studying after she got home from providing sexual services to Brad. He told her that her B-cup frame was too flat-chested, but that she was getting better at performing blowjobs.

Brad gave up vaginal sex with her for a week while she had her period. He said it was too messy. But after a few consecutive days of just oral sex, Brad decided to try anal sex on Julia. For once she actually spoke up and told him no. But Brad displayed some serious pique and she quickly relented. Brad used lubricant but it still hurt them both so much, he stopped before finishing and sent her home. She went home that night bleeding lightly from both orifices.

Part 3 -- Used Even More

Every time Julia went to the frat house to screw Brad, the other frat guys teased and ogled her. It made her uncomfortable but she did her best to ignore them and tried not get them angry with her. The frat guys knew Brad always grew weary of sex with the same girl pretty quickly, and some of the guys had scored with some of Brad's earlier castoffs. They saw Julia as an especially easy target once Brad told them how obedient she was to anyone who was authoritative with her. After another week, Brad did indeed grow tired of her, and decided to share his compliant "unpaid whore" with his frat buddies.

The next time Julia went over, Brad was waiting for her in the living room area of the frat house. He called her over, kissed her, and felt up her tits while his frat buddies watched and catcalled. He took hold of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head.

"Let's go to your room," she said meekly, looking nervously at the young men leering at her. "For some privacy."

"No. We're doing it here. Now get naked. Do it slow. The guys want to watch, right boys?"

They all agreed and began ordering her around. Julia was flustered and afraid, and when they raised their voices and demanded she take off the bra, she reached around, unhooked it, and laid it on the coffee table. They stared at her topless shivering body for a few moments before demanding she strip off the rest of her clothes, right down to her socks and Nike's. They made her stand naked and turn around slowly so they could all admire her body. Julia did her best to hold back her sobs, but tears rolled down her flushed cheeks and she stared down at the floor to avoid meeting their prurient stares.

Brad approached, stuck a finger up her vagina and finger-fucked her standing up in the center of the room. He was showing off by humiliating her publicly. She writhed, more in embarrassment and discomfort than any pleasure. He removed his finger, sniffed it, and announced it smelled like tuna fish. He opened his pants and exposed his erection, the ordered Julia to get down on her knees and blow him.

She reluctantly but obediently knelt down and began giving him oral sex, just as he demanded. Brad really preened for his buddies, ordering her to pump and suck him in specific ways, and making her lick his scrotum. Then he held her head with both of his hands and began rocking his hips and sawing his cock in and out of her mouth, making her gag a few times from the deep penetration. Finally he came in loud screams of pleasure, pumping his first and largest shot into her mouth for her to swallow. Then he pulled back and sprayed the rest on her face and breasts as his frat buddies cheered him on.

As he zipped himself up, he looked over at his best friend Alex and said "She's all yours." Alex unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Brad firmly ordered Julia to suck him, so when he approached her face, of course, she did. Alex was quick to come, and spattered his gobs of white milky cum all over her face and chin. He almost collapsed backwards from the intensity of his orgasm.

12