The Most Wonderful Day of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

I fired up the grill as Mary got things ready to cook. We grilled a few steaks and enjoyed a nice outdoor dinner. I decided to light the tiki-torches around the pool and take a swim after the food settled. The sun had set on Nude Day.

Mary and I were in the pool as a loud voice startled us.

"Hey there guys, want some company?"

Luckily we were in deeper water so my brother-in-law couldn't see we were naked. Steve and his lovely wife, Heather rounded the corner and stepped onto the pool deck. Heather is my wife's identical twin sister, she never announces when she's dropping by so we had no idea they were coming. We did have a well-known rule that if you come unannounced, you never know what you'll see.

"Hi Sis, how's the water? We thought we'd grab our suits and come over for a swim," Heather said. "It's too damn hot back at our apartment."

"Feel free to join us but you need to know, we're skinny dipping tonight," Mary said.

"Great, we won't need our suits then!" Steve said as he unbuckled his shorts.

"Let's give them their privacy and make it another time," Heather said.

"No, join us if you're not shy," I said.

"I'm not so sure about this Sis," Heather said.

"We've seen each other naked many times Heather. Our husbands haven't seen us both but I think they can behave themselves," Mary said. "They can be big boys and control themselves."

"OK, off with our clothes then!" Heather said enthusiastically.

"We brought drinks too!" Steve said, holding up a large cooler. "Anyone want a beer?"

Mary and I both took a beer as Steve continued disrobing, now standing poolside in his underwear. Heather hadn't removed any clothing yet.

"Come on Heather. Are you going to get wet or not?" Mary asked.

I couldn't wait to see Heather's tits, she had big, fake DD's and a great body. She looked like Mary's clone, except for her huge tits. They both wore their hair the same way and everything.

Steve was a great looking guy, muscular and handsome. I guess he wasn't bashful, his underwear now dangled in his hand, he tossed them aside. He stood naked before us, his BIG cock hanging halfway down his thigh.

Mary's eyes were fixed on him, staring at his cock. His cock was larger soft than mine was hard, it must have hung eight inches and was as big around as Mary's wrist. He stood there with a big smile on his face, knowing how impressive his member was and that we were staring at it.

"Damn, Steve. That thing could hurt someone!" I couldn't resist saying.

"Naw, I've never hurt anyone. It isn't that big," he said.

Heather finally took the cue from her husband and slipped out of her skirt and blouse, standing in front of us in her bra and panties. She looked at each of us before continuing to disrobe. Heather stepped out of her panties, revealing her smooth, shaved pussy. Steve stood behind her and unhooked her bra, snatching it playfully before she could react.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Heather shouted.

Her tits were a work of art. They were huge and firm, like two basketballs on her chest with perky nipples just like her sister's. My cock sprung to attention, it's a good thing I was in deeper water. Steve grabbed his beer and slipped into the water, followed by his sexy wife, my sister-in-law.

"What do you think of Heather's tits, Dave. I want mine to look just like them," Mary said. "Can I get them done?"

"Ah, they're nice. But I like yours just the way they are," I said, not really meaning it.

"Nice try, I saw your eyes when she revealed them!" Mary said.

I changed the topic as we were all now sitting in the pool, drinking our beer, chatting about various subjects. I couldn't help but to keep glancing over at Heather's tits as they were mostly exposed above the water line. Mary's tit's were as well, but her C-cups we about half the size of her sister's. I could tell that Mary kept trying to see what Steve had hiding under the water as I'm sure Heather was thinking the same about me. She'd be very disappointed with my average endowment compared to her husband's monster.

A few hours passed and many beers were consumed by each of us as the topic circled back around to Heather's tits and Steve's cock once again.

"So Steve, just how big does that thing get when you're hard?" I asked.

"Not much bigger, it's nothing special," he answered.

"Nothing special? That thing is huge!" Mary said. "I've never seen anything like it."

"Mary! That's my husband you're talking about!" Heather said sarcastically.

"Since we're all being honest here, your tits are amazing Heather," I said before thinking.

"Want to touch them Dave?" Heather asked as she slid over next to me, her hip touching mine.

"Go ahead Dave, I've felt them many times," Mary said to my surprise.

Heather grabbed my wrists and placed my hands over her tits, then covered the back of my hands with hers. She then began kneading her tits with my hands. They were very firm, almost hard, and her nipples stood firm as well. Heather removed her hands from mine and I kept feeling her gorgeous melons.

"Dave, that's enough now," Mary said.

"Oh, sorry," I said, forgetting her husband was next to her glaring at me. I could tell that Steve's mood changed, seeing me feeling his wife's tits.

Feeling I had crossed the line and upset Steve, I needed to make things right.

"Mary, would you like to touch Steve's big cock?" I asked.

"David! That's my sister's husband!"

"Lighten up Sis, go ahead, Steve loves the attention," Heather said.

Steve's mood certainly changed back, an ear-to-ear grin appeared on his face as he exposed himself to Mary, lifting himself up as he sat on the deck with his legs dangling in the pool. He even spread his legs slightly, giving better view and access to his massive tool. Hell, the water didn't even shrink that thing any! It was so big that it hung over the edge of the pool.

"I don't think so, but it is impressive Steve," Mary said. "Is it real?"

Heather was very aggressive, forcefully guiding Mary toward Steve until she was standing in front of him, his cock at eye level to her. Mary turned her head to look away as Heather grabbed her wrists, placing both of her hands on his tool. Mary actually closed her eyes as if in pain as her fingers circled around his cock. Then it thickened and twitched, responding to her touch. Mary hadn't moved her hands, still held in place by her sister's.

"It even feels real," Mary said.

Heather guided Mary's hands, one above the other and started slowly stroking Steve's huge cock. His cock swelled to an enormous size within seconds, easily a foot long and as thick as a beer can. Steve was memorized by the attention, almost panting as his cock stood erect, standing above his naval. Both women were now stroking his cock, four hands working him over and there was plenty of room for more hands. He had the largest cock I'd ever seen and Mary was standing there, stoking him alone. Heather took her place back seated next to me. Mary must have been in a trance until she noticed she was playing with his cock without assistance.

"Sorry, got carried away," Mary said. She let go of his member, it stood straight, impressively throbbing and bouncing off his flat stomach.

"Sis, you always told me how much you love sucking cock. I can't get that thing in my mouth and do him justice. Wanna try?" Heather asked.

Heather's hand found my cock under water and started rubbing the head with her thumb.

"Heather! Are you crazy?" Mary asked.

"Maybe, but I don't think anyone here would mind." Heather said. "If you try my husband, I'll do yours." Heather continued stroking my cock under water, now erect and throbbing.

"This has gone a bit far. I think we need to get dressed now," Mary said. "This party is over."

"Sit next to my husband," Heather whispered in my ear. "Go on, jump up there."

I considered things for a second before joining Steve poolside, my cock erect as well. Heather immediately positioned herself between my legs, taking my cock in her hands as she engulfed my entire cock in her mouth, gagging as it slid into her throat. I couldn't imagine my wife going along with this as her sister started working my cock over with her tongue and mouth.

Heather came up for air long enough to say, "Go ahead Sis, enjoy!"

Mary hesitated but did wrap her fingers around Steve's massive cock, stroking him in slow motion. Steve bent over enough to place his hands on Mary's tits, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. I knew this drove Mary wild and could see it on her face. I knew she was about to do the unthinkable.

Heather kept an eye on them but plunged back down, her nose nuzzled in my pubic hair as her tongue lapped at my balls. She gave as good head as Mary, I wasn't sure what Mary could ever do with a cock as large as Steve's though.

Mary stepped closed to Steve and leaned toward his cock. Her lips parted as she dipped her tongue into his spout, dabbing at the thick pre-cum oozing from his monster cock. The shiny trail of salty pre-cum hung between the tip of his cock and her tongue. Mary parted her lips, stretching them around the huge mushroom head, her tongue working the rim of it's head. I could tell Steve was in Heaven now, his eyes were fixed on Mary as she worked her wonder.

Heather moaned as she continued sucking my cock and sneaking peeks at her sister and husband going at it. I had both hands on her huge tits, massaging them and enjoying the view of my cock disappearing in her mouth. I couldn't keep from watching Mary, wondering just how much of that thing she could swallow, knowing she took my eight inches easily after learning how to relax her throat muscles to deep throat. Heather's head kept tilting to the side, wanting to witness what was going on next to us as well.

Steve moaned and grunted, getting Heather's and my attention. Mary was slowly working his massive member deeper into her mouth, stretching her lips to the limit around his fat cock. Mary always gave a slow, sensuous blowjob, taking her time to make certain the recipient enjoyed the perfect blowjob. Steve's hips were now pushing upward into Mary's mouth, wanting to go in deeper as Mary worked her way down. His huge cock was now touching the back of her throat, making her gag each time she plunged.

Mary's hands were guiding his cock down toward her now. I could tell she was about to open her throat for him, getting his cock into just the right position.

Mary slid down slowly, gagging and gargling, forcing his cock deeper and deeper. I could see Mary's throat bulge as his cock slid down. Just like when a snake eats a larger animal, I could see the shape of his cock in her throat. She had almost all of him in her mouth. Steve was grunting and moaning loudly, pushing forward, thrusting into her throat. Mary gargled and gagged like I'd never heard her, it was so erotic, I wasn't sure how she could even breathe. She was determined to take all of him and was, her nose now pushed into his pubic hair as she gagged to the point of almost losing it. She sounded like she was underwater, her moans muffled by his enormous size. Steve thrust forward as he throat fucked her, she moaned as she consumed him. His ass tightened, his hands tangled in her hair as I could tell he was about to cum. Mary held and fondled his balls as she held his cock deep within her throat.

Heather mimicked her actions, milking my cock with her throat to the point I knew I couldn't hold back. As I tensed and drove my cock into Heather's mouth, she moaned as I erupted into her mouth, almost choking her. Her pace quickened as she gargled and sucked the cum from my cock. I grunted and forced myself deep into her, choking her until she released my cock. She continued milking my cock with her hands, my sticky cum oozed from her chin onto her big tits.

Both of our attention turned to our spouses as Steve growled and held Mary's head, fucking her face. His massive cock swelled in her throat, an amazing sight to see, as he shot his first load down her throat. He must have cum buckets as Mary gargled, gagged and almost lost it. Mary purred like a kitten as her throat milked his huge cock, never even tasting his cum as he spewed directly into her throat, choking her each time he erupted. Each time his cock spewed, he thrust forward and grunted as he almost drowned Mary. He came for what seemed like a full minute, never letting Mary come up for air.

"Damn Sis, you are the best," Heather said in amazement as she watched and admired Mary's work on her husband's cock. "Fuck, you have to show me how you do that."

Mary continued throat milking Steve until she devoured the last drops from his shaft. I loved how she always sucked that final bit out before coming up for air and she did no differently on Steve's monster.

"Fuck, incredible!" Steve said, falling backward, exhausted and sucked dry, surely the best he had ever had.

"Thank you Heather, you were wonderful too," I had to add.

"Did we just do something really bad?" Mary asked. "Because it didn't feel bad."

"I loved it," I said.

"Loved it would be a mild way of putting it," Steve said.

"I loved it too," Heather said. "You have a great cock Dave."

"Nothing like that monster of Steve's," I said.

"Let's relax and have a few more drinks," Heather said. "Your cock is way above average, Steve is just a freak of nature!"

We all got back in the pool, chatted and flirted for a while, talking about what had just taken place.. After all, we did just swap blowjobs with each others' husbands. A few more hours passed before Heather and Steve decided it was getting late and had to go home. Mary and I talked it over and had no regrets. Technically we didn't really have sex anyway, as some of our politicians would say. It was only oral sex, but we all agreed that maybe next time we'd take it a step further. We made a pact that we'd only skinny dip with them when they come over.

Mary promised to show Heather how to devour Steve's big tool sometime soon as well.

We also decided to honor Nude Day every year from this day forward, probably inviting more friends to celebrate with us next time.

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers
12